Wendy Williams "faints" On Live Tv

elsbet

Superstar
I saw an interesting video claiming direct energy weapon (?) or something. It showed also a clip with the military explaining how they work, and how they test them. Included a clip of an astronaut who never got to finish her Alien speech because she went down the same way.

It does make one pause-- the technology does exist. o_O

Vixy

Star
Here:
The Black Child: NYC Madness
Well, I've been talking about DEW's and HAARP for a long time, trying to get you engaged to dig in it but you didnt seem interested. if it has been used on Hillary it could be so that she was trying to break free or got punished for not doing as she was told. That would also explain if they were rough with her while getting her into the van.

WOW! I wish it showed her while she was slurring her words/gasping like that...it sounded almost identical to Wendy. Do you happen to know when this was?
I dont. But most of the videos of it seem to be around Dec 28 2015 so I assume thats the date...

elsbet

Superstar
Well, I've been talking about DEW's and HAARP for a long time, trying to get you engaged to dig in it but you didnt seem interested. if it has been used on Hillary it could be so that she was trying to break free or got punished for not doing as she was told. That would also explain if they were rough with her while getting her into the van.
Okay.. I haven't been here that long. :p

The astronaut and Wendy Williams both looked shocked though.

AD HOC

Established
I'm unsure that she actually passed out.
Wouldn't here eyes go firstly, instead of widen? Then speech and breathless to follow?
She stumbled to and fro, but I have witnessed people fainting and they went down like a sack of spuds.
A remarkable recovery though, if she did faint.