Wendy Williams "faints" On Live Tv

Melo

Rookie
This looks very suspicious and nothing like a faint spell. I've worked in healthcare for 6 years and i've seen literally hundreds of faint spells but Wendy in this video seems like something more is behind it, she seems dazed and confused, how her eyes lit up, how she remarkably recovered quickly after a commerical break? who knows maybe an MK ultra program glitch or trigger word that got her? Check this out for yourselves.

https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/925379809525551104?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#925379809525551104

cbcxxx

This looks very suspicious and nothing like a faint spell. I've worked in healthcare for 6 years and i've seen literally hundreds of faint spells but Wendy in this video seems like something more is behind it, she seems dazed and confused, how her eyes lit up, how she remarkably recovered quickly after a commerical break? who knows maybe an MK ultra program glitch or trigger word that got her? Check this out for yourselves.

https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/925379809525551104?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#925379809525551104
I came to VC forums after seeing the video to see other people's thoughts...Definitely NOT normal lol. I don't think she's acting. I honestly think either she saw something not of this world/ she's glitching from her programming. It 100000% is not from overheating, her outfit is so thin and there was not a bead of sweat on her.

I read a comment on instagram saying it could be a sign they will target the Statue of Liberty...so that's another option.

Devine

Star
WOW. so it wasn't a gag for the show? please add this to my "mk ultra glitch" thread!

Melo

Rookie
I came to VC forums after seeing the video to see other people's thoughts...Definitely NOT normal lol. I don't think she's acting. I honestly think either she saw something not of this world/ she's glitching from her programming. It 100000% is not from overheating, her outfit is so thin and there was not a bead of sweat on her.

I read a comment on instagram saying it could be a sign they will target the Statue of Liberty...so that's another option.
Yeah if it were from being over heated why did she continue to wear it when she came back on? She has nothing to gain from fainting on live TV except people bringing up her cocaine use that she said she did like 20yrs ago, people are insinuating she's doing drugs again. So I doubt she's doing this to get viewers, even she wouldn't stoop that low.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established

That's immediately what I thought of too. like it was a sign that America will fall like how she fell.

Helioform

Star
It looked like really bad acting.

But the symbolism with the Statue of Liberty is telling.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Clearly, acting.

I don't know, you guys, I'm finding it still harder to empathize with the sheeple. How ridiculous does it have to get before people get a clue? Don't answer, because I already know: They won't know, won't care until the hammer comes down. When it does, they'll be scared out of their wits and do exactly what they're told to do.

The US is a nation of morons, hypocrities and cowards. They're putting this stuff RIGHT in peoples' faces and still they refuse to see it. Satanism blatantly on display, chemtrails overhead, and people just lap it up. Pathetic bunch of little shits.

I say bring on the carnage. This world is a disgrace before God.

It did look fake before she fell, but she seemingly went limp and did not even brace herself with her hands for the fall so Im not seeing how its so set in stone that she faked it.

Add that in with the "terror" incident and the Obama Summit starting on the same day (with Prince Harry in attendance) and this seems to all be coordinated to make some type of point.

rainerann

Star
I truly never really knew who Wendy Williams was before this. I only remember seeing her briefly in the waiting area of the mechanic when I was having the oil changed a while back. I hate talk shows so I don't know who any of these talk show people are.

Anyways, that looked pretty fake. She straight said she overheated in her costume too. I mean seriously, she wasn't wearing a bear suit. She was wearing a regular dress in a statue of liberty color.

I don't know. If she was fainting why did she step back and not try to grab that podium thing she is hanging onto in the beginning of the clip before she fell unless she was having a stroke, but if she was having a stroke, she wouldn't have been able to come back after the commercial break. So, yah, I am pretty sure she was faking it and in a statue of liberty costume no less.

minuteman223

Established
Why do we care about this asshole. Maybe because she lost so much weight and now she is all tit. She looks like a tranny now, my god TV sucks, and the retards in the audience are just as bad. The only way these sheep go is because it is free, or because they want to be up front to be seen so they can show there equally retarded friends at home.
I like to yell at all the sheep outside at the Today show waiting to be in the background when the hosts go out side. I yell Go Fuck Your Self as I walk by hoping it gets on the air and telling the audience just what I think of them . Hey I am from NY so it is my duty to tell people there morons , it is all part of the fun of going to NYC. Problem is I don't watch TV, so how in the hell am I going to know.

staged event for ratings, says it is not a stunt but came back out in same costume

Last edited:

Looked totally fake to me. It was way too over the top.