Welcome To Your NWO: A Rundown Of Woke Insanity Amid The Newest Cultural Revolution

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What if there was an entire ecosystem of "woke" scam artists posing as radical "woke/progressive/liberal/leftist/gonzo/etc" truth-tellers, activists, community organizers, journalists and etc? What if they found a way to consume a major portion of leftist/progressive resources and bandwidth, yet all their roads still led back to the dupopoly? What if they were actually, intentionally killing/burying/distorting info and stories in order to keep their intended audience occupied and complacent?

What if they and their fellow masquerading counterparts on the "right" were in the process of attempting a merger, in order to further weaken parties in America and elsewhere who would otherwise coalesce into effective action, instead united under the ecosystems banner of capitulation?

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
What if there was an entire ecosystem of "woke" scam artists posing as radical "woke/progressive/liberal/leftist/gonzo/etc" truth-tellers, activists, community organizers, journalists and etc? What if they found a way to consume a major portion of leftist/progressive resources and bandwidth, yet all their roads still led back to the dupopoly? What if they were actually, intentionally killing/burying/distorting info and stories in order to keep their intended audience occupied and complacent?

What if they and their fellow masquerading counterparts on the "right" were in the process of attempting a merger, in order to further weaken parties in America and elsewhere who would otherwise coalesce into effective action, instead united under the ecosystems banner of capitulation?
lol at "What if..."

+5

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lord of the Rings Show's Hobbits Won't Be All White Like in the Movies
Amazon's upcoming Lord of the Rings TV show will feature more diverse Hobbits according to British actor Lenny Henry, who will appear in the series.

the real question.
Will there be a twerk contest as well? How about lgbt-holdthamayo hobbits? Where is their representation?! I smell a class-action, Hobbit-led lawsuit coming on!

Will there be a twerk contest as well? How about lgbt-holdthamayo hobbits? Where is their representation?! I smell a class-action, Hobbit-led lawsuit coming on!
A transgender-bisexual who had two times abortion and black with a criminal record from 8 different categories, 130 kilos and vegan man. My ideal liberal Hobbit.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A transgender-bisexual who had two times abortion and black with a criminal record from 8 different categories, 130 kilos and vegan man. My ideal liberal Hobbit.
Im offended by your definition... "black" wont due... we need "black-identifying individuals" such as that hero Raciel Dozier! And here I thought you were part of the enlightened, inclusive circles...

Im offended by your definition... "black" wont due... we need "black-identifying individuals" such as that hero Raciel Dozier! And here I thought you were part of the enlightened, inclusive circles...
elites want miscegenation and too many immigrants. this is the truth. they oppose being a nation. and being a family. so they want multiculturalism, diversity, more than two genders. because two genders, a nation of one color, a single culture are integration, family. but they want to tear it to pieces. too many immigrants and diversity will result in conflict and instability. this is what happened in the USA as well as in Europe. immigration should be an exception (numerically). if the elites want miscegenation, the reason must be considered. when I said black and crime categories there I meant george floyd. he is one of the figures that the elites show as heroes.

a black in the USA may agree with me. I'm inclusive. I don't even try to prove that I'm not racist.

we also need "lgbt-identifying individuals" and one is mine. this will give an idea of the inclusiveness of my views.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
elites want miscegenation and too many immigrants. this is the truth. they oppose being a nation. and being a family. so they want multiculturalism, diversity, more than two genders. because two genders, a nation of one color, a single culture are integration, family. but they want to tear it to pieces. too many immigrants and diversity will result in conflict and instability. this is what happened in the USA as well as in Europe. immigration should be an exception (numerically). if the elites want miscegenation, the reason must be considered. when I said black and crime categories there I meant george floyd. he is one of the figures that the elites show as heroes.

a black in the USA may agree with me. I'm inclusive. I don't even try to prove that I'm not racist.

we also need "lgbt-identifying individuals" and one is mine. this will give an idea of the inclusiveness of my views.
You missed my sarcasm font homie...

Maldarker

Star
It's ok to kill to your hearts content, but if your "Scared" of the homos oh boy watch out your not undead anymore & they will find a way to kill you. Damn Mike i thought you knew better shame!

Nikōn

Veteran

You may find this video very relevant:

The Agrarian

Veteran
"Remember you are hated" should be taught to every student unfortunate enough to attend a university. This is precisely why I dropped out. I refuse to give my time, money, and attention to people who actively dislike my very existence.