Weird Stuff In Food Now Includes MRNA Vaccines?

hope this is the right thread for this
was here or crazy stuff

what do Ya think is being done to the
meats to make them like this,really is
creepy to watch,anyone ever have this
happen to them with any meats?

This is absolutely horrifying!! I got so sick seeing the movements like that inside the chicken! Stuff like this shouldn't even be possible!!!

This ones kind of old news, but i barely found out last night, so maybe others might like to know.

Cold cuts are sprayed with a viral agent to combat bacteria before packaging, with posible harmful effects on people. Have not been able to find out if this applies to organics also. I don't eat cold cuts, so i don't have a package around to see if it has to be labeled, but if i remember when i go to the store next time i will look.

The FDA has now approved a virus-cocktail spray that might prevent listeriosis. The spray, called LMP 102, is a mixture of six different special viruses called bacteriophages -- viruses that infect only bacteria, not people, animals or plants.

Even though these bacteriophages cannot infect people, are they safe?

Not completely. Bacteriophages, like all viruses, contain protein. These proteins can cause allergic reactions, just like milk proteins cause milk allergies.

The bacteriophages might also get into battle with the friendly bacteria in the digestive system, making it harder for the body to digest food.
But that's a risk the FDA already takes by allowing the use of antibiotics on farms.

The FDA currently allows bacteriophages to be used in pesticides, including those sprayed on crops. But this is the first time that the FDA has regulated the use of bacteriophages as a food additive. Other countries actually use bacteriophages in antibiotic drugs.

The idea here is that these six bacteriophages will infect and kill any listeria bacteria that might linger on ready-to-eat meats such as sliced ham and turkey.

redqueen

Superstar
this is horrific,

if Ya have Seen the video I shared somewhere
around here of the rabbi laughing and saying they
feed Us Our Children in fast food and mcd's was
the one they used the most

that video made me stop eating anything from mcd's
really fast food in general,then I found the video above
and I remembered Hearing about this at the time but then
We got distractions and everyone forgot about it like tptb
are doing constantly for the last 3yrs

I've been looking for the video but it's hard to remember
where I posted it

redqueen

Superstar
makes me happy I've never liked either
kind and that I haven't drank pop in yrs just
don't like it anymore

More fake meats one step closer to being on grocery store shelves.

The US Food and Drug Administration has approved lab-grown meat, a product grown from animal cells, for human consumption for the first time.

The FDA announced Wednesday that laboratory-grown chicken developed by Upside Food, is “safe to eat,” clearing the way for the California-based company that creates cell-cultured chickens to begin selling its products.

To manufacture its meat, Upside Foods harvests cells from live animals, chicken tissue, and uses the cells to grow meat in stainless-steel tanks known as bioreactors.

The agency issued a statement Wednesday announcing it evaluated Upside Food’s production and cultured cell material and has “no further questions” about the safety of its cultivated chicken filet.

“The world is experiencing a food revolution,” stated FDA Commissioner Robert M. Califf. “Advancements in cell culture technology are enabling food developers to use animal cells obtained from livestock poultry, and seafood in the production of food with these products expected to be ready for the US market in the near future.”
Lab-grown meat products by UPSIDE Foods and others have their downsides
However, lab-grown meat products by UPSIDE Foods and other companies are not 100 percent safe – despite the FDA endorsing them as such. Two additives in these meat analogues have been proven to cause more harm than good.

Soy leghemoglobin (SLH) is one such additive. Made from genetically modified (GM) yeast, SLH is responsible for giving fake meat its meaty taste and making it “bleed” like the real thing when cut. A study done by Impossible Foods, however, reported “inexplicable alterations within rat biology” after rats were fed this additive.

Rats that ingested SLH experienced unexplained weight gain and changes in blood, indicating the onset of inflammation or kidney disease and possible signs of anemia.

Herbicide-tolerant soy protein (HTSP) is another additive in fake meat that is used to replace gluten, the wheat protein that some people are unable to tolerate. The additive is also used to improve the texture of fake meat burgers and other products. However, HTSP is made from GM soybeans sprayed with the cancer-causing glyphosate herbicide.

The advocacy group Moms Across America commissioned glyphosate tests for Impossible Foods’ Impossible Burgers and Beyond Meat burger patties. The tests performed at the Iowa-based Health Research Institute Laboratories found that Impossible Burgers had glyphosate levels of 11.3 parts per billion – 11 times higher than the glyphosate found in the non-GM Beyond Meat patties.

Moreover, claims of fake meat being ethically produced are far from the truth as the medium used for its production is taken from the blood of cow fetuses. The medium called fetal bovine serum (FBS) is used because any cell can grow in it. FBS also contains growth factors that prevent cell death. (Related: Globalist-backed lab-grown meat uses byproduct of cow slaughter.)

A 2017 article described the gruesome manner of producing FBS used to grow fake meat. Pregnant cows for slaughter have their fetuses removed. The fetuses are then drained of their blood, which is then refined to create FBS.
"Upside Foods"? More like upside down world "foods...

QMQS

Established
While the people are supposed to eat insects, the G20 elite eat the most expensive steaks in the world

1668973317109.png

Fine Wagyu steak was on the menu at this year's G20 in Indonesia ( G20 summit: Klaus Schwab propagates the Great Reset among heads of state and government ). Original Kobe beef from Japan is charged between 400 and 600 euros per kilogram - in view of the current price increases and inflation, probably significantly more. While numerous members of the so-called elite traveled to Indonesia in private jets, they preached renunciation for the people of the world. However, this only refers to the apparently unnecessary, useless eaters.

1668973528740.png

Line

Established
While the people are supposed to eat insects, the G20 elite eat the most expensive steaks in the world

View attachment 82560

Fine Wagyu steak was on the menu at this year's G20 in Indonesia ( G20 summit: Klaus Schwab propagates the Great Reset among heads of state and government ). Original Kobe beef from Japan is charged between 400 and 600 euros per kilogram - in view of the current price increases and inflation, probably significantly more. While numerous members of the so-called elite traveled to Indonesia in private jets, they preached renunciation for the people of the world. However, this only refers to the apparently unnecessary, useless eaters.

View attachment 82561
In any case, I don’t care, as long as I get to eat veggies and fruits among others tasty things much tasty than meat (yeah, because after being «forced » by a family member to be full vegan beside fish, I can’t handle some meats taste that’s I loved before! Not that’s I don’t eat meat anymore or that’s I dont like it mind you, but for example, I legit can’t handle anymore the taste of côtelette (chop) whenever I loved this shit as a kid, I can’t handle this weird, metallic state!)

The self righteousness of vegans is sometimes insufferable. And Hitler himself had lifelong intestinal problems due to his vegan diet. Also he suffered from severe flatulence that members of his inner circle would laugh about it but were afraid to mention it to him. Let's face facts vegans share a certain character trait with Hitler and that is their fascist tendency to force everyone to do what they do.

Line

Established
The self righteousness of vegans is sometimes insufferable. And Hitler himself had lifelong intestinal problems due to his vegan diet. Also he suffered from severe flatulence that members of his inner circle would laugh about it but were afraid to mention it to him. Let's face facts vegans share a certain character trait with Hitler and that is their fascist tendency to force everyone to do what they do.
Yeah very true. For somes (not all) their indeed highly self righteous, and yet very materialistic while being preachy as fuck. I see what kind of hypocrisy your talking about.

redqueen

Superstar
Noooooooo not my skittles I'm slightly
addicted to the sour ones and eat them
at least 2 a month

I wonder how long would We live if not for
the poisons tptb put in Our air,water,food etc..

tptb pay millions/billions on ways to kill us
slowly so they have deniability,the "couldn't
have been blah blah blabbity blah,so and so
beens taking that for decades now"

what if We could somehow get away from the all
poisons,I think We would See/Hear of many many
Peoples living well past 150/75

Seeing how tptb are going about this cull gives
Us insight to how they've done it before,slowly over
deacades or longer

sometimes tptb poison Us quickly as too many waking
up asking questions that could wake others or doing something
that causes others to do that as all well

specially if We're all angry going after tptb can't have that,
they do all that left it's another great culling to create another
great narrative

Last edited:
Noooooooo not my skittles I'm slightly
addicted to the sour ones and eat them
at least 2 a month

I wonder how long would We live if not for
the poisons tptb put in Our air,water,food etc..

tptb pay millions/billions on ways to kill us
slowly so they have deniability,the "couldn't
have been blah blah blabbity blah,so and so
beens taking that for decades now"

what if We could somehow get away from the all
poisons,I think We would See/Hear of many many
Peoples living well past 150/75

Seeing how tptb are going about this cull gives
Us insight to how they've done it before,slowly over
deacade or longer

sometimes tptb poison Us quickly as too many waking
up asking questions that could wake others or doing something
that causes others to do that as all well

specially if We're all angry going after tptb can't have that,
they do all that left it's another great culling to create another
great narrative
I think Skittles are made by Mars candy company and like Hershey use bio engineering in their products plus Hershey is a woke company that supports Black Lies Matter and LGQBS propaganda. I don't eat anything made by either one of them.

Another abomination incoming.

Unfortunately they claim to be using non gmo cells, so for all we know this will be able to be labeled organic and non gmo, or stores may not even mention that it is not "normal" meat.

An Israeli company that specializes in 3D-printed lab-grown meat with non-GMO animal cells is currently building the world’s largest commercial-scale production facility in North Carolina.

Believer Meat, formerly known as Future Meat Technologies, is building its facility with an initial planned investment of $123.35 million located in Wilson County, North Carolina, which covers a site of 200,000-square-foot.

"Once operational, the 200,000-square-foot facility will be the largest cultivated meat production center in the world with the capacity to produce at least 10,000 metric tons of cultivated meat, without the need to slaughter a single animal. This is a watershed moment for the cultivated meat industry that will allow BELIEVER Meats to meet growing demand for decades to come.”
According to its press release in November, the company was the first to “immortalize animal cells without genetic modification.”

“The company opened the world’s first cultivated meat production line in Israel in 2021, becoming the first company to immortalize animal cells without any genetic modification and has pioneered a culture medium recycling technology that can reduce production costs and waste. Believer is establishing cultivated meat as the new standard around the world—leading a bold change in how meat is produced in our global food system,” it stated.

Believer utilizes fibroblasts instead of traditional stem cells. Fibroblasts are robust connective tissue cells that grow efficiently, even in complex environments. They undergo a process termed spontaneous immortalization in which cells rearrange their chromosomes and start growing indefinitely without genetic intervention. Thus, Believer’s cell stock for chicken, lamb, beef, and pork is non-GMO.”

Another abomination incoming.

Unfortunately they claim to be using non gmo cells, so for all we know this will be able to be labeled organic and non gmo, or stores may not even mention that it is not "normal" meat.

You can always count on Israel to do whatever they can to degrade our lives anyway they can.

A Freeman

Superstar
I just bought a jar of Kraft reduced fat mayonnaise with olive oil. Under the ingredients it has listed Phosphoric Acid. I'm kind of used to seeing weird stuff in the ingredients of food. But this struck me as weirder than usual. Has anyone heard of this one? Also I made this thread for anyone that wants to list weird stuff in the ingredients of food and maybe explain what their purpose is and what they are.
Phosphoric acid is added to soft drinks to give them their "fizz" (causing the burn/bite when swallowing them), and to cause a series of health-problems, including aging and premature organ failure.

From: https://healthfully.com/493584-why-is-phosphoric-acid-added-to-soft-drinks.html

Health Effects

High levels of phosphorous in your blood is referred to as "hyperphosphatemia." Your kidneys work hard to regulate phosphorous in your body and eliminate any excess you consume, including in the form of phosphoric acid from soft drinks. This condition can lead to organ damage, most notably kidney damage. If you already have kidney disease or are at risk for developing it, drinking large amounts of soda containing phosphoric acid may be especially harmful. Having poor kidney function can lead to unusually high levels of phosphorous in your blood that lower calcium levels, increasing your risk of bone disease and brittle bones. Limit your phosphoric intake to 800 to 1,000 mg per day if you have kidney problems, suggests Dr. Erik P. Castle of the Mayo Clinic.

-------

It is probably added to mayo under the guise that it's a preservative.

Most mayonnaise today is virtually inedible, as most makers have decided to fill it with rapeseed oil (Canola oil), which used to be a toxic, industrial lubricant until it was magically transformed into a "food grade" oil.

Phosphoric acid is added to soft drinks to give them their "fizz" (causing the burn/bite when swallowing them), and to cause a series of health-problems, including aging and premature organ failure.

From: https://healthfully.com/493584-why-is-phosphoric-acid-added-to-soft-drinks.html

Health Effects

High levels of phosphorous in your blood is referred to as "hyperphosphatemia." Your kidneys work hard to regulate phosphorous in your body and eliminate any excess you consume, including in the form of phosphoric acid from soft drinks. This condition can lead to organ damage, most notably kidney damage. If you already have kidney disease or are at risk for developing it, drinking large amounts of soda containing phosphoric acid may be especially harmful. Having poor kidney function can lead to unusually high levels of phosphorous in your blood that lower calcium levels, increasing your risk of bone disease and brittle bones. Limit your phosphoric intake to 800 to 1,000 mg per day if you have kidney problems, suggests Dr. Erik P. Castle of the Mayo Clinic.

-------

It is probably added to mayo under the guise that it's a preservative.

Most mayonnaise today is virtually inedible, as most makers have decided to fill it with rapeseed oil (Canola oil), which used to be a toxic, industrial lubricant until it was magically transformed into a "food grade" oil.
What about soybean oil in mayonnaise?