Weird Stuff In Food Now Includes MRNA Vaccines?

I just bought a jar of Kraft reduced fat mayonnaise with olive oil. Under the ingredients it has listed Phosphoric Acid. I'm kind of used to seeing weird stuff in the ingredients of food. But this struck me as weirder than usual. Has anyone heard of this one? Also I made this thread for anyone that wants to list weird stuff in the ingredients of food and maybe explain what their purpose is and what they are.

TruthExposer

Established
I just bought a jar of Kraft reduced fat mayonnaise with olive oil. Under the ingredients it has listed Phosphoric Acid. I'm kind of used to seeing weird stuff in the ingredients of food. But this struck me as weirder than usual. Has anyone heard of this one? Also I made this thread for anyone that wants to list weird stuff in the ingredients of food and maybe explain what their purpose is and what they are.
fur in ice cream

I'm pretty sure they're adding something very bad into Coke these days (worse than the original ingredients, lol) - I can't drink it anymore, it tastes weird and wrong now. I thought I had a few gone off bottles but it's constantly the same bad taste now so I've given up.

It was a guilty pleasure for me before, I knew it wasn't great for my health but I still loved it and drank it often. Now I don't trust it at all.

I'm pretty convinced the largest companies are slowly poisoning us with additives to our food that they won't list on the ingredients. They've probably been doing it for years but I think they're stepping it up recently to coincide with this worldwide takeover.

I'm pretty sure they're adding something very bad into Coke these days (worse than the original ingredients, lol) - I can't drink it anymore, it tastes weird and wrong now. I thought I had a few gone off bottles but it's constantly the same bad taste now so I've given up.

It was a guilty pleasure for me before, I knew it wasn't great for my health but I still loved it and drank it often. Now I don't trust it at all.

I'm pretty convinced the largest companies are slowly poisoning us with additives to our food that they won't list on the ingredients. They've probably been doing it for years but I think they're stepping it up recently to coincide with this worldwide takeover.
At this point I would be surprised if Pfizer doesn't demand fake poisonous vaccines be put in all our food for our own good.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established

Oh my goodness, the same thing happened to me. It tasted so odd, as though there was some perfume which was added. I tried ones from different gas stations, then shopping centres (specifically one called Spar) however it tasted weird.

Mini Contini

Established

Yes, I do know that Coca-Cola has ingredients in their recipe that are kept secret. From Wikipedia (Coca-Cola formula):
The company protects the secrecy of its syrup recipe by shipping ingredients to its syrup factories in the form of anonymous "merchandises", numbered 1 through 9.
I’ve stopped drinking soda drinks for a couple of years now. I used to drink lots of coke in my childhood.

Mini Contini

Established
I never was fond about coca cola or pepsi. However, unfortunately I am still addicted a lot to the juices ( Apple, multi fruits etc...) I don't dare to imagine what they put in the ingredients, but it's really difficult for me to stop these shit since several years now.
You can help your addiction by slowly increasing the vegetable juice content. Just a tip, too much fructose ain't good for you. When I make myself some juice, I use a slow juicer (this is the healthiest way to craft a juice, since little fiber and vitamins are lost).

Aamy

Star
You can help your addiction by slowly adjusting the ratio between fruit juice and vegetable juice content by slowly increasing the vegetable juice content. Just a tip, too much fructose ain't good for you. When I make myself some juice, I use a slow juicer (this is the healthiest way to craft a juice, since little fiber and vitamins are lost).
Thank you for you advices, that's very nice. I drink less and less of these false juices, but I have periods where I will start again to drink some of these too much during the day, or worse at night. I am so weird because there are weeks, where I will just drink some gaz water and others weeks were I will drink "juices" again

It's more easy for me to eat better and in a more equilibrate way, than to restraint myself to drink falses juices of all sort.

Oh my goodness, the same thing happened to me. It tasted so odd, as though there was some perfume which was added. I tried ones from different gas stations, then shopping centres (specifically one called Spar) however it tasted weird.
There was a massive thread on Reddit (I'm struggling to find now, may have been deleted) where hundreds of other people agreed with us about the change in taste for the worse. Some commenters tried to pin the blame on tastebuds being damaged/altered after having Covid but I don't think that's what it is, I think it's something more sinister. It's not just Coke though I'm pretty sure Pepsi tastes off now, but I haven't experimented as much with that.

Let's also not forget this recent leak about how Coca Cola are training their staff:

And here's an image showing the monopoly the biggest mass produced food/drink producers have:

You can help your addiction by slowly increasing the vegetable juice content. Just a tip, too much fructose ain't good for you. When I make myself some juice, I use a slow juicer (this is the healthiest way to craft a juice, since little fiber and vitamins are lost).
Only juice I drink is low sodium V8. I eat no sugar only xylitol which is good for teeth.

There was a massive thread on Reddit (I'm struggling to find now, may have been deleted) where hundreds of other people agreed with us about the change in taste for the worse. Some commenters tried to pin the blame on tastebuds being damaged/altered after having Covid but I don't think that's what it is, I think it's something more sinister. It's not just Coke though I'm pretty sure Pepsi tastes off now, but I haven't experimented as much with that.

Let's also not forget this recent leak about how Coca Cola are training their staff:

And here's an image showing the monopoly the biggest mass produced food/drink producers have:
Let's not forget it's been proven they put aborted baby cells in the fake poisonous vaccines. They also put them in Pepsi.

Maes17

Superstar
All the preservatives, oils, dyes etc.
Our foods have a lot of freaky ingredients

polymoog

Superstar
YOUR FOOD --- WHAT’S IN IT?

3:20. worth watching.
this is a compilation of "tricks" that may help someone determine whether they are eating real food or synthetic garbage.

ive said this before, but this tidbit goes along with this theme: if you are trying to avoid polyester clothing (avoiding the absorption of plasticizers through your skin), take a small piece of the test material and light it using a lighter. if there is polyester (which is plastic) in it, it will turn melt. cotton will take a lot longer to burn and you can see the difference right away.

I feel there's so much they aren't telling us. What they list as ingredients, may not be the whole picture, sometimes. They could be putting whatever in there and we wouldn't even know. I also heard that names that are hard to pronounce and are very long aren't very good for you. I also wish they would stop putting glucose in everything !!

Let's not forget it's been proven they put aborted baby cells in the fake poisonous vaccines. They also put them in Pepsi.
Yeah, that's disturbing as heck!! There was this one list a while ago I saw, that even some Lipton teas could have this! Don't know how true but it's a tea, so let's hope not!