Weird Stuff In Food Now Includes MRNA Vaccines?

I saw this video today that went into how some parasite gets into the crickets and basically takes over their primitive brain. I do think it is a big of a stretch that the parasite will survive the processing and be able to take over human brains to cause a zombie apocalypse, or even have that capability if it normally is parasitic to much more primitive lifeforms, but i dont intend to find out!

maybe not impossible, heres one of the comments
The hairworm is a long, thread-like parasite that sits bundled up inside the body of its host. It grows so large that it takes up most of the room inside the host’s body, waiting for the right moment to come bursting out. But that is not the scariest thing about the parasite, because it can also survive a deep freeze (at -70°C) and go on to infect its favourite hosts. Fortunately for us, those hosts are some insects and crustaceans. The adult hairworm (in the phylum Nematomorpha) is aquatic but in many species the worm develops inside land-loving insects. To ensure it does not dry up when it escapes from the innards of its host, it uses its first trick to manipulate the host.
Another of the comments said something about the food manufacturers not taking into account that some people would be allergic and get sick. Ahhh, to be that naive and think its an accident instead of the desired outcome

People are already reporting having issues, mostly attributed to allergic reactions. Id say thats the tip of the iceberg.

Wow, this is highly disturbing. We don't want anything that they are putting in us that cause problems! Especially these crazy parasites. I won't be eating any crickets anytime soon! The fact that they get away with any of this is absolutely ridiculous. The more this gets out, the more people will definitely outlash. This is nonsense.

The more this gets out, the more people will definitely outlash. This is nonsens
I really hope so but people didnt care about the gmos or even gmo animals. I used to think it was because they didn't know but even after telling them they just dont care. First they deny it, then when they have to admit it they say something like "its in everything" and use that as an excuse to not even try. People frustrate me sometimes lol.

polymoog

Superstar
I saw this video today that went into how some parasite gets into the crickets and basically takes over their primitive brain. I do think it is a big of a stretch that the parasite will survive the processing and be able to take over human brains to cause a zombie apocalypse, or even have that capability if it normally is parasitic to much more primitive lifeforms, but i dont intend to find out!
cutaneous larva migrans-- when a human is externally infected with what normally would be an internal parasite of domestic dogs, the parasite normally would travel to the desired location in the host. however, it cannot penetrate the human epidermal layer and gets stuck there, causing an infection.
there are other parasites (i dont have my text with me) that will migrate in incidental hosts to tissues where they have no rightly business being-- and that can cause serious health problems or death (parasites never kill the host). i dont remember parasitology class as sharply as i did 20+ years ago, but theres one parasite that can lose its way in a non-sylvatic host and burrow through organs or the brain in an effort to search for its preferred location.

bottom line is, dont eat the insects unless you are starving and cook the hell out of them.

dont remember parasitology class as sharply as i did 20+ years ago, but theres one parasite that can lose its way in a non-sylvatic host and burrow through organs or the brain in an effort to search for its preferred location.
I wonder if its the one found in pigs

he had a condition called neurocysticercosis, which occurs when someone accidentally ingests Taenia sodium eggs, or pork tapeworm.
What sounds like science fiction was all too real for Dawn Becerra, who found a parasitic worm lodged in her brain after eating a pork taco while vacationing in Mexico. Doctors at Arizona's Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale believe the taco contained Taenia solium, a parasite that is surprisingly common in Latin American countries, and is often transmitted by eating undercooked pork.
bottom line is, dont eat the insects unless you are starving and cook the hell out of them.
In your opinion, would the process of grinding down the insects into powder/flour destroy the parasites or are they too microscopic?
But yeah, not planning on eating the insects.

I really hope so but people didnt care about the gmos or even gmo animals. I used to think it was because they didn't know but even after telling them they just dont care. First they deny it, then when they have to admit it they say something like "its in everything" and use that as an excuse to not even try. People frustrate me sometimes lol.
Unfortunately, yeah. It seems people just like to remain ignorant, and won't do anything about it when they are told the truth. Maybe sometimes I just have too much faith in people, even if I don't really like them lol. I know very well most are mind controlled, but there's this hope lingering inside that at least some people will wake up. They surely are frustrating, and that's the issue lol!
It's hard because if people don't wake up soon, we could have major issues. People will end up eating bugs all the time.

polymoog

Superstar
In your opinion, would the process of grinding down the insects into powder/flour destroy the parasites or are they too microscopic?
But yeah, not planning on eating the insects.
the parasite in that adult stage, yes, if its ground down fine enough. however, in many parasites, there is a cyst stage which is damn near impervious to most things. i bet its in that cyst stage where the parasite can survive down to -70 C. and yes-- the egg stage might be too fine to grind down with basic kitchen equipment.
some cysts can even survive boiling water. for this reason, the safest way to treat raw, unfiltered water is to boil it once, allow some of the cysts to break open AFTER it cools down, and then re-boil. depending on the safety and purity needed, 3 or 4 times will get it down to a level that should be more than adequate.

Anybody know anything about nutritional yeast? I have been taking it everyday with V8 juice. Hope nothing wrong with it.

polymoog

Superstar
Anybody know anything about nutritional yeast? I have been taking it everyday with V8 juice. Hope nothing wrong with it.
i am happy to report that its fine to eat. lots of B vitamins.
some might say that there is too much glutamic acid in it, but i think its fine if you dont OD on it. great on popcorn.

check and make sure the V8 drink does not have "natural flavorings". i would be hesitant to buy any juice made by or owned by one of the bigger corporations. i dont trust them.

i am happy to report that its fine to eat. lots of B vitamins.
some might say that there is too much glutamic acid in it, but i think its fine if you dont OD on it. great on popcorn.

check and make sure the V8 drink does not have "natural flavorings". i would be hesitant to buy any juice made by or owned by one of the bigger corporations. i dont trust them.
Thanks that makes me feel better. Yeah I know what you mean about V8 and it is made by Campbell's who put GMO stuff in their soup. I might stop buying it. What does Natural Flavors mean anyway?

polymoog

Superstar
What does Natural Flavors mean anyway?
could be two things: semonyx or castoreum.

semonyx is a food additive that is made from aborted human fetal cells. these companies are probably supplied by planned parenthood.

castoreum is from beaver anal gland extract. its probably safe, but its not for me!

it could also be... just about anything.

semonyx is a food additive that is made from aborted human fetal cells. these companies are probably supplied by planned parenthood.

castoreum is from beaver anal gland extract. its probably safe, but its not for me!

That semonyx stuff is really crazy. I found this factcheck on the rothschild Reuters site. What its titled - No fetal tissue, debunked!!
What it actually says in the article-
Ok, ok so it DID have aborted fetal tissue in it from 2010 - 2014 but when people found out, they ended the contract ok?!?! Would you give it a rest?!?!
And NOOOOO were not telling you if we put aborted fetal tissue in the drinks independently after we ended our partnership with Semonyx. Just forget about it ok?!?!?!?!?!?
Screenshot_20220830-172327_Brave.jpg

Gee thanks I feel so much better now LOL.

Awoken2

Superstar

*This statement has been specially prepared on behalf of The Gullible Society and it's forever increasing membership*

From our perspective it's looks like these food companies have been working extremely diligently in the search for products that can make our food taste just that little bit better, and for this we should be eternally grateful..

We would like to add more on this matter but unfortunately we've just had a Kool-Aid delivery so we're all now busy unloading the lorry.

Kind Regards.

D. Ipstick (Chairman)

polymoog

Superstar
does this count as on topic
it's definitely weird stuffs in food

parasitic tapeworms and roundworms in ocean fish are almost not existent: tuna, snapper, etc. bacteria can still be a problem. there are small gill parasites, but they are macroscopic-- similar to ticks. however, you have the mercury/metal contamination from ocean fish.
salmon is freshwater-- anything living in freshwater for at least part of the life cycle can be loaded with parasites. salmon is a host to a lot of parasites that include bears in their life cycle.

edit: i gave this some more thought:
since the ocean fish wont have parasites and only the possibility of getting you sick from having a bacterial overload on them, you can simply cook them very briefly on the outsides, leaving the middle raw. that will be enough to sterilize them. the bacteria cannot penetrate deep into the flesh.
any freshwater fish can have intramuscular parasites/parasitic cysts, so the searing technique wont be effective. you gotta cook it through 100%.

last thing: its very easy and safe to clear out tapeworms from your digestive tract using small drops of turpentine.

Last edited: