Weird feeling Trump may be assassinated tonight in Dallas, anybody else?

Lisa

Superstar
...I did not say it.... that was 'copy & paste' of the entire article, with the 'junk' links removed for easier reading....
....those words are the author's or the author of the quoted Tweet.... I presume the guy named Matt Howerton.... and I'm not him....

...but since I'm here.... just found another related... I'll bet that "Impeachment Task Force" (referenced at end of this) has DJT quaking in his boots...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2019/10/18/tom-arnold-tweets-jfk-assassination-reference-to-trump-while-visiting-dallas-n2554978

Tom Arnold Tweets JFK Assassination Reference to Trump While He Was Visiting Dallas

Julio Rosas
@Julio_Rosas11

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 9:40 AM

Source: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP

In a since removed tweet, actor Tom Arnold tweeted a thinly veiled assassination reference to President Trump after he landed in Dallas, Texas for his campaign rally on Thursday.

Trump tweeted that he had just arrived at the American Airlines Center and would be taking the stage shortly. In a reply, Arnold tweeted, "Don't get too cocky traitor. They showed up for JFK too."

Arnold was referring to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy when he was driving through Dallas in 1963.

Arnold has defended the tweet when users wondered if the Secret Service should be aware of his statement. He also tweeted personal attacks against critics, "For what? Patriotism? Blow me suck up."

For what? Patriotism? Blow me suck up.​

65 people are talking about this

Secret Service agent sighs, pulls out his phone, texts sorry honey but I have to fly to Los Angeles tomorrow and you wouldn’t believe me if I told you why https://twitter.com/tomarnold/status/1184998841449213953 …

They should probably stay in Dallas. You don't get...oh you work with Sen Tom Cotton....Never mind...Dumb ass.​

Arnold has recently joined an "impeachment task force" made up of other celebrities such as Rosie O'Donnell, Debra Messing, Alyssa Milano, Ron Perlman, and George Takei. Their goal is counter Republican messaging about the impeachment inquiry on social media.

"Trump's propaganda machine is going to be in overdrive for the foreseeable future, so we need to be fighting every day, in every way," The Democratic Coalition's co-founder Scott Dworkin told Newsweek."A lot of these celebs have been attacked by Trump people or even by Trump personally, so he will be paying attention."
Tom Arnold..just trying to stay relevant, probably is hoping for another job.

NPC

Established
Kennedy wasn't being impeached, and he was a total opposite to Trump. In character, temperament, and policies. So all you have is a date and location. By those low standards, we could make pseudo-predictions based on any event, and date. We don't do that, because it's a serious leap of logic.
You can put me down all you want but I won't take your bait as you are clearly taking parallels on your own assumptions, not mine.
Did you know Kennedy was a president? Trump?
Both in Dallas on the same day if you do the math?
Some dems and the left have publicly stated they want him dead? It's not illiogical at all to come to these conclusions based on these assumptions. It didn’t happen thankfully but to think that it could have happened based on date and location alone is enough to warrant at least a little speculation don't you think? Just a little?
And from some of the other post above, others did to.

Last edited: