Weird feeling Trump may be assassinated tonight in Dallas, anybody else?

NPC

Established
Illuminati symbolgy
If you take out leap years and count the physical days, Kennedy was assassinated on the 17th,today in Dallas.. Trump is in Dallas...Biden during the debates said some things also about the 17th..Pelosi yesterday had a bracelet on that had bullets on it and started talking about the orange one... Just have a bad feeling.. To many obvious indicators but hopefully nothing happens.

Aero

Superstar
I haven't heard anything like that.

Let me try to enlighten you on the art of assassination. The biggest reason authoritative figures get assassinated is from them reaching too far into the cookie jar. Now there are exceptions to the rule, I mean I believe in martyrdom I just don't think a politician could achieve such a thing.

With that said, let the following sink in. Comparatively speaking, how could Trump make it to the top of the list of cookie grabbers? You brought up numbers, so do that math.

He's not going to die.

Trump is ultimately playing ball with the powers that be, while getting people to think he's rocking the boat. Our abandoning of Kurdish allies in Syria seems more reminiscent of Afghanistan back in the cold war era that anything to do with Kennedy.

saki

Star
....Alex Jones sure seems to agree.... but in all seriousness, from what I have learned about JFK, it would certainly appear that DJT is 'ruffling the feathers' of the same agencies that JFK is said to have run afoul of.... certainly bears vigilance...

https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-attends-dallas-trump-rally-in-armored-vehicle/

ALEX JONES ATTENDS DALLAS TRUMP RALLY IN ARMORED VEHICLE
Warns of Deep State assassination plot
Infowars.com - OCTOBER 17, 2019

Infowars host Alex Jones rode into a Dallas, Texas, Trump rally in an armored vehicle Thursday, using a bullhorn to shout warnings of a Deep State coup attempt against President Trump.

Jones rides at 9:06 in the above video.
“The deep state is openly trying to engage in a political fake witch hunt coup!” Jones shouted outside the American Airlines Center.

“We are here telling the globalists: ‘You are not going to assassinate our president!'”

Vernon Bryant✔@vernonbryant
Trump supporters, protesters and Alex Jones around the site of Keep America Great rally in Dallas.
46:41 PM - Oct 17, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Vernon Bryant's other Tweets
A reporter for a local ABC News affiliate also noted Jones’ presence, but falsely claimed Jones lost an appeal in the Sandy Hook case this week. In actuality, Jones merely lost a preparatory appeal that has little, if any, bearing on the case.

Separately, ABC News was caught putting out fake Syrian combat footage earlier this week, in an attempt to propagandize the American public into supporting yet another foreign war.

Matt Howerton✔@HowertonNews
***BREAKING***

Info Wars’ Alex Jones is driving around the Dallas AAC shouting that the deep state is trying to assassinate @realDonaldTrump.

Jones is a conspiracy theorist who has called the Sandy Hook Shooting a hoax. He’s been sued by parents and lost an appeal this week.
1436:12 PM - Oct 17, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy
Jones arrived in Dallas late Thursday afternoon, after his broadcast earlier in the day addressed veiled threats from various anti-Trump politicians and pundits.

Aero

Superstar
from what I have learned about JFK, it would certainly appear that DJT is 'ruffling the feathers' of the same agencies that JFK is said to have run afoul of.... certainly bears vigilance...
That's what they want you to think. Doesn't mean it's even remotely true though. Forget what you have been told about it, and use your own brain. Like isn't it awfully convenient to have such a perfect cover story?

I'm not going to be told who the heroes or the villains are. I will decide for myself. I think that Alex Jones is crazy, but that's a good selling point for him. So more power to him, but I ain't buying the snake oil.

The Zone

Star
That is not much of an armored vehicle. Alex is such a ham clown when he enters the picture which pretty much dooms his chances at a comeback. It is not a stretch to think some might want to take Trump out by any means, but Jones has a way of making it seem a crazier take than it should actually be with his gimmickry. As nutty as Jones can be I still think he should have free speech and be on YT etc as everyone else should be able to offer a take. People can decide for themselves what they want to take in and what they do not.

We saw what happened with Epstein, etc. Nothing surprises in today's world.

NPC

Established
I haven't heard anything like that.

Let me try to enlighten you on the art of assassination. The biggest reason authoritative figures get assassinated is from them reaching too far into the cookie jar. Now there are exceptions to the rule, I mean I believe in martyrdom I just n't heard anything like that.

Let me try to enlighten you on the art of assassination. The biggest reason authoritative figures get assassinated is from them reaching too far into the cookie jar. Now there are exceptions to the rule, I mean I believe in martyrdom I just don't think a politician could achieve such a thing.

With that said, let the following sink in. Comparatively speaking, how could Trump make it to the top of the list of cookie grabbers? You brought up numbers, so do that math.
I think he took the cookie jar and smashed it. You know they are trying to impeach the guy over nothing right? Not a far streach to say if they don't succeed they will assassinate him imo. Luckily it wasn't tonight.. The math is correct but thankfully the timing was off as I was hoping.

I am praying not. I am sure the commie democrats are talking about it. I just pray that he has powerful people in the military and other parts of government on his side. I want to see the democrats arrested.

Reactions: NPC
I think he took the cookie jar and smashed it. You know they are trying to impeach the guy over nothing right? Not a far streach to say if they don't succeed they will assassinate him imo. Luckily it wasn't tonight.. The math is correct but thankfully the timing was off as I was hoping.
Remember when Clinton got impreached for lying about a blowjob?

You're buying into the lie that Democrats and Republicans are actually on different teams, ignoring the fact that Trump pulling out of Syria even when Republicans want to go to war will only create more "terrorism" later, and forgetting that Trump is only in office because the electoral college voted him in. Donald Trump is not some rebel. He's a pawn in the game, just like Bush and Obama before him.

I am praying not. I am sure the commie democrats are talking about it. I just pray that he has powerful people in the military and other parts of government on his side. I want to see the democrats arrested.
If you legit think any democrat is "communist" and aren't just using it as a slur... Please actually read up on communism. The "far-left" in America is center-left, with the vast majority of Democrats actually being center-right, globally. Again, you're buying into the story they are telling you.

Aero

Superstar
Perhaps, but I think the elite knew what they were getting with Trump. The idea that they didn't know, and accidentally sabotaged themselves is fine entertainment. But it doesn't follow a straight logical line. We are talking about some elite world cult here, not some amateurs who figured out how to brick a checkmate.

I also think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of numerology. The numbers are simply the means to an end. They are driven by some divine or supernatural energy. That's not what the impeachment scandal is, it's just another hatchet job. The Democrats see it as a win-win situation because either way, the base will eat it up. Moreover the career democrats will probably be serving themselves better having Trump win.

Democrats are communists and allied with China. 100% serious . Please wake up.
I don't need to wake up, considering 1.) communism is a specific economic system and not a single Democrat supports a system wide change to our current economic system, 2.) China is actually moving away from communism towards a capitalist economy, not matter what state propaganda says, 3.) Republicans are just as much in bed with China as the Democrats. See: Donald Trump's daughter's clothing line. Made in China. Coincidentally, his tariffs don't actually impact imports on clothing. Funny that.

TC1968

Established
I believe President Trump is in more peril now than ever before. The left knows they have no chance of beating him in 2020, and they gambled that they could drive him out of office before 2020. It won't be long before one of their more radicalized minions makes an attempt on him out of desperation.

NPC

Established
Perhaps, but I think the elite knew what they were getting with Trump. The idea that they didn't know, and accidentally sabotaged themselves is fine entertainment. But it doesn't follow a straight logical line. We are talking about some elite world cult here, not some amateurs who figured out how to brick a checkmate.

I also think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of numerology. The numbers are simply the means to an end. They are driven by some divine or supernatural energy. That's not what the impeachment scandal is, it's just another hatchet job. The Democrats see it as a win-win situation because either way, the base will eat it up. Moreover the career democrats will probably be serving themselves better having Trump win.
I never said anything about numerology and it's implications in his impeachment. You are mistaken on that account as I was talking about the parallels between the day Kennedy died and today, the 17th. You have the right to your opinion that it's a hatchet job and we will all know soon enough.

NPC

Established
Made in China. Coincidentally, his tariffs don't actually impact imports on clothing. Funny that.
That was true during the first round, but this second round includes clothing by Dec.15th.. Weather or not the company that makes her line of clothing will be exempt remains to be seen.
Screenshot_20191017_234740.jpg

Aero

Superstar
I never said anything about numerology and it's implications in his impeachment. You are mistaken on that account as I was talking about the parallels between the day Kennedy died and today, the 17th. You have the right to your opinion that it's a hatchet job and we will all know soon enough.
Usually, when people talk about the date of events they are referring to numerology. My bad, but what you are talking about makes even less sense though. You can't draw a parallel to something that hasn't happened. Your argument seems more like some extreme type of superstition.

Kennedy wasn't being impeached, and he was a total opposite to Trump. In character, temperament, and policies. So all you have is a date and location. By those low standards, we could make pseudo-predictions based on any event, and date. We don't do that, because it's a serious leap of logic.

BTW I think the hatchet job idea is more than an opinion. It looks and smells just like one. Plus the idea that the Democrats can muster more than some whiny hit pieces is completely absurd.

saki

Star
I didn't know that. Could you briefly mention?
...I did not say it.... that was 'copy & paste' of the entire article, with the 'junk' links removed for easier reading....
....those words are the author's or the author of the quoted Tweet.... I presume the guy named Matt Howerton.... and I'm not him....

...but since I'm here.... just found another related... I'll bet that "Impeachment Task Force" (referenced at end of this) has DJT quaking in his boots...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2019/10/18/tom-arnold-tweets-jfk-assassination-reference-to-trump-while-visiting-dallas-n2554978

Tom Arnold Tweets JFK Assassination Reference to Trump While He Was Visiting Dallas

Julio Rosas
@Julio_Rosas11

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 9:40 AM

Source: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP

In a since removed tweet, actor Tom Arnold tweeted a thinly veiled assassination reference to President Trump after he landed in Dallas, Texas for his campaign rally on Thursday.

Trump tweeted that he had just arrived at the American Airlines Center and would be taking the stage shortly. In a reply, Arnold tweeted, "Don't get too cocky traitor. They showed up for JFK too."

Arnold was referring to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy when he was driving through Dallas in 1963.

Arnold has defended the tweet when users wondered if the Secret Service should be aware of his statement. He also tweeted personal attacks against critics, "For what? Patriotism? Blow me suck up."

For what? Patriotism? Blow me suck up.​
65 people are talking about this
Secret Service agent sighs, pulls out his phone, texts sorry honey but I have to fly to Los Angeles tomorrow and you wouldn’t believe me if I told you why https://twitter.com/tomarnold/status/1184998841449213953 …
They should probably stay in Dallas. You don't get...oh you work with Sen Tom Cotton....Never mind...Dumb ass.​
Arnold has recently joined an "impeachment task force" made up of other celebrities such as Rosie O'Donnell, Debra Messing, Alyssa Milano, Ron Perlman, and George Takei. Their goal is counter Republican messaging about the impeachment inquiry on social media.

"Trump's propaganda machine is going to be in overdrive for the foreseeable future, so we need to be fighting every day, in every way," The Democratic Coalition's co-founder Scott Dworkin told Newsweek."A lot of these celebs have been attacked by Trump people or even by Trump personally, so he will be paying attention."