Wednesday (The Netflix Series)

I think the classic feminist trope about wanting to have multiple male partners is more a way for psychos to promote abortion rights than any kind of promotion of equal rights.

The more sexual partners a woman has the more likely she is, inevitably, to get knocked up. IMHO, killing a baby because some psycho thinks banging lots of guys makes her equal is a bit twisted.

Maybe a feminist-brain makes it a good idea, but I fail to see how being slutty makes a woman equal to a man. Doesn’t really make sense to me.
Theyre both as bad. That's what I'm saying but one is under fire except the other.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Cool because they read my posts that's being written by a teenager, it must mean they must contain immaturity.

Classic condescending behaviour.
Not immature, but like most feminists “unable to have an intellectual discussion” (your words). Woke narratives about oppression and “The PatREEEEEEEEarchy!” make you sound unintelligent, regardless of your actual age.

The most frightening thing about this show is that the principal of Nevermore school reminds me of Hillary Clinton. I noticed too that the show in the first episode took some shots at social media and phones so that was unexpected by me.

Not immature, but like most feminists “unable to have an intellectual discussion” (your words). Woke narratives about oppression and “The PatREEEEEEEEarchy!” make you sound unintelligent, regardless of your actual age.
it is still true about the patriarchy, though but go off ig

Anyone remember awhile back Vigilant Citizen had article about Taco Bell and satanism? Last night in the Jericho Puritan episode of Wednesday there was a blatant product placement ad for Taco Bell. It was around the time Wednesday chided that kid for eating fudge because it led to diabetes. Let's face facts if you eat at Taco Bell everyday for years who knows what will happen. Years ago I was traveling and stopped in Taco Bell and bought a mountain dew and it tasted like cleaning disinfectant and looked like it too. Some weird blue color. I admit when I was younger I ate at Taco Bell occasionally but never will again.

This show reached a new low when Wednesday and Pugsley go fishing with hand grenades and blow up fish. What kind of moron would think this is funny. And then there is one scene where there is this morbidly obese black lady playing a cop. Must be an equal opportunity hire. Gomez is too fat too. Also it could be argued that the show is culture appropriation. The original show was all Caucasians but in this show the main characters are all Mexican. Plus Jenna Ortega is always pushing for open borders. It looks they have to fill quotas and have to have certain amounts of fat people and black people. Plus I have a hard time believing any good looking Caucasian guy would go near the lady who is leader of the sirens and wears the amulet. She has the biggest lips I have ever seen and is truly frightening.

Oceanic

Veteran
This show reached a new low when Wednesday and Pugsley go fishing with hand grenades and blow up fish. What kind of moron would think this is funny. And then there is one scene where there is this morbidly obese black lady playing a cop. Must be an equal opportunity hire. Gomez is too fat too. Also it could be argued that the show is culture appropriation. The original show was all Caucasians but in this show the main characters are all Mexican. Plus Jenna Ortega is always pushing for open borders. It looks they have to fill quotas and have to have certain amounts of fat people and black people. Plus I have a hard time believing any good looking Caucasian guy would go near the lady who is leader of the sirens and wears the amulet. She has the biggest lips I have ever seen and is truly frightening.
Classic racism from you. I wonder how nobody else notices it. First you have an issue with chubby people, then you have a problem with the cast being "Mexican" even though they're diverse. You're incorrect; most of them are actually white. And the biggest problem you have is that Bianca's mom has big lips. It's just her natural features. Your spirit must be severely disturbed if things like that bother you when it really shouldn't be personally affecting you.

I'M SORRY WHAT?
How fucking dare you speak about a beautiful black actress?

Racist much?? What even drags you to say all this shit?

You alright in the head, mate?
I don't see how it has anything to do with race. And I will say it again she has the biggest lips I have ever seen and combined with the contact lenses she wears is truly frightening especially in high definition on a 65 inch television screen and why doesn't she have any hair? You would think she could have a small afro at least. Maybe they trying to appeal to the LGQBS audience with her butch haircut.

I don't see how it has anything to do with race. And I will say it again she has the biggest lips I have ever seen and combined with the contact lenses she wears is truly frightening especially in high definition on a 65 inch television screen and why doesn't she have any hair? You would think she could have a small afro at least. Maybe they trying to appeal to the LGQBS audience with her butch haircut.

It's fucking disgusting to insinuate that shit. You're making comments on a black woman's features. Yes, her lips are full, but that doesn't make her not beautiful. She is gorgeous. And she does have hair. Some people can come with short hair if they want. It's their style. She isn't trying to appeal to any audience. Gross for you to assume that

It's fucking disgusting to insinuate that shit. You're making comments on a black woman's features. Yes, her lips are full, but that doesn't make her not beautiful. She is gorgeous. And she does have hair. Some people can come with short hair if they want. It's their style. She isn't trying to appeal to any audience. Gross for you to assume that
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If she turns you on fine with me.

Have yall noticed that she's gone moody? Its not age, it's like typical moody. Like itd be relatable but DAYUM the girl is moodier than me. Sometimes since I have my natural-resting-bitch face but this is like dark, grumpy and sad.

Last edited: