Wednesday (The Netflix Series)

midn8t_suns3t

Rookie
it's a gross forum, truly disappointing. Just block the sicko incels and enjoy the threads that inspire your own research elsewhere. xx
It's a cesspool. There is some interesting stuff, then it's ruined by the incels who are constantly making unecessary and disparaging remarks or callign every celebrity a transgender.

Leviathan

Established
Jenna Ortega kind of gives me the creeps now. I'm sure part of it is just a persona for the show, but in older interviews she seemed more happy and smiling. Nowadays she just has this dark energy about her and comparing them side by side, it's hard to believe it was the same person.

Jenna Ortega kind of gives me the creeps now. I'm sure part of it is just a persona for the show, but in older interviews she seemed more happy and smiling. Nowadays she just has this dark energy about her and comparing them side by side, it's hard to believe it was the same person.
i thought the same. People grow up though but idk.

Leviathan

Established
I saw some recent convention photos of her and 2 things stood out. She looked very, very thin for one. I know many people are naturally skinny but she just didn't look healthy. And she was always sat down while the fans were standing up. So whatever was wrong, I think she was weak and frail for quite some time.

Everyone claiming she died from smoking and high blood pressure. But the leading cause of coincidences is still the vaccine. Plus why she die now when Wednesday show on Netflix is getting so much publicity? I saw some article about three weeks ago saying she should play the Grandmama character.

Leviathan

Established
Everyone claiming she died from smoking and high blood pressure. But the leading cause of coincidences is still the vaccine. Plus why she die now when Wednesday show on Netflix is getting so much publicity? I saw some article about three weeks ago saying she should play the Grandmama character.
Yes, people were making such a fuss about Christina Ricci being on the show saying "the original Wednesday" was in it. And that kind of annoyed me because she isn't the "OG Wednesday Addams," Lisa was. I wanted her to at least make a cameo so people could educate themselves. But obviously now it won't happen.

But it is strange timing. I agree on that.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is exactly why I hate religion, ironic because I am a christian, but i hate how the teachings indoctrinates people with these gender ideologies.
What I have found is the ways people twist scripture tells you more about them than God. I guess am a feminist (in a “second wave” sense) and believe in equality and also different and complimentary strengths.Btw, from the interactions with the Scribes and Pharisees I think Jesus hated religion too!

irrationalNinja

Veteran
It reminds me of the women degraded and being under extreme criticism for having multiple male partners, but men are praised for it as if the women they're "winning" are sexual trophies they've won.
I think the classic feminist trope about wanting to have multiple male partners is more a way for psychos to promote abortion rights than any kind of promotion of equal rights.

The more sexual partners a woman has the more likely she is, inevitably, to get knocked up. IMHO, killing a baby because some psycho thinks banging lots of guys makes her equal is a bit twisted.

Maybe a feminist-brain makes it a good idea, but I fail to see how being slutty makes a woman equal to a man. Doesn’t really make sense to me.