Wednesday (The Netflix Series)

minnie82

Superstar
That screenshot is disgusting. I was vaguely interested in the show because I liked the Addams family but after seeing that I will avoid it like the plague. Just another reason to not have Netflix. What next they give Pugsley a show and make him a gay cannibal?
Yes probably ,not surprised if it's happen

whatwhat4

there were heavy occult symbols in the series i can't unsee
1. the cat costume during the race - mkultra sex kitten
2. the visions she had with goody addams and the pilgrims - felt a bit like adam and devil conversation, instead of pilgrim and the natives
3. medusa fire place

just a few on top of my head

cadiz

Star
ive watched 2 episodes this far and i dont get the hype

it seems to be a show for kids maybe...the main character is good at erverything and everyone falls in love with her

.and as usual people on social media are obsessed with the sexuality of the main character and want her to be a lesbian

her sexuality was never relevant in the original series.....

cadiz

Star
Mind you the show now has surpassed Str@nger Thi ngs with more than 80 million streams in the 1st week which is huge because we know the hold ST has
i personally preffer stranger things (that also has a lot of syymbolism)

buut the story is more interesting and you have older characters, so it doesnt feel like a kids show.....like this one

Shuna

Star
there were heavy occult symbols in the series i can't unsee
1. the cat costume during the race - mkultra sex kitten
2. the visions she had with goody addams and the pilgrims - felt a bit like adam and devil conversation, instead of pilgrim and the natives
3. medusa fire place

just a few on top of my head
I thought to myself that the ball, carry by death. A cake made by Xavier... Had a pink balloon, which by the way is basically white, and is painted, this time in pink, normally it's earlier, which refers to the sexual act, of the ritual. Who was posed, by her werewolf friend. A representation, which I have seen a lot among the apprentices, in the sexual act. The choice of the werewolf, would be due to its origin, (I saw this information, in a report on Halloween, but I am not sure, that it is true). Witch hunters came out on the full moon, for better visibility. They had a dog on a leash. And besides, I thought back to the apprentice and her master in Freemasonry, who learns, serves magic, but also sodomy. Above all, that she also has a contrast, of a bedroom, written as "a rainbow vomit". Outside the rainbow, is related to the second God (the life side, reproduction, against the dead side). The God is the guide, who suffers from his mother or condemns his girlfriend.

I dont think you guys gave this show a chance.

They didn't portray her as a psychotic goth girl who normalises insanity and the homicide of innocent people.

The context of this scene is literally a reference to Carrie (Stephen King's famous horror novel).

Tyler's friends (who aren't mutants like him), decide to fill the pipes that lead into the academy with paint. Then they made it a blood scene.

Wednesday may be not extremely dark in this series acts edgy taking a taste of the paint.

Idk she does this. She's not crazy doesn't do over do morbid.

I like this show.

I started this forum to show you guys one of the actresses who may have sold out, Emma. Who plays Enid.

Oceanic

Veteran
I actually like this show but I am saying that in pertains to the characters. The actors and actresses I don't have much care for because it's quite obvious that they're all "in on it".

Folks, let's face it: Nobody can make it to the big screen like that without selling out- not to mention we already know what happens in Hollywood. Everytime a movie/show becomes popular I immediately know the actors and actresses have sold out. You simply cannot get to such levels of fame without doing things.

There's a bit of symbolism in the show.

1. The nightshades. If you haven't watched the show, the nightshades are just a few of the high school students that have a private group where they hang out. But it's referred to as "the secret society" and that was Tim Burton who is directing this show hinting of the secret society aka illuminati.

2. Tim Burton. That's self explanatory.

3. The blood scene. The character, Wednesday, pulls a prank at a dance going on where supposedly blood is sprinkling from the ceiling and ruining the party. She then tastes it and says, "Oh. They couldn't even put pigs blood. This is just paint," and walks away, irritated. Of course, this is a display that celebrities do blood baths and rituals which includes the consumption of blood hence the character tasting it- another subtle hint.

4. The dance. Wednesday is supposed to be an odd gothic character, so the way she was dancing was her unapologetically expressing herself- but PERSONALLY, that seemed to subtly suggest possession.

5. During that blood shower scene, two of the actors actually take a picture covered in the red paint (behind the scenes) The ones who play the characters Xavier and Tyler. Of course they post that to Instagram to show the higher ups that they're in on it.

6. The actresses who play Wednesday and Enid sometimes display weird gay moments behind the scenes that the fans love to capture. You could easily look that up on YouTube.

7. Tim Burto- oh yeah, already said that.

Overall, I enjoy this series very much but I absolutely hate that the majority of entertainment is established by people who worship evil spirits. Sometimes I willingly put myself in denial. Because it's hard to enjoy anything when you know the ones behind what you're enjoying are on the wrong side.

free2018

Star
I dont think you guys gave this show a chance.

They didn't portray her as a psychotic goth girl who normalises insanity and the homicide of innocent people.

The context of this scene is literally a reference to Carrie (Stephen King's famous horror novel).

Tyler's friends (who aren't mutants like him), decide to fill the pipes that lead into the academy with paint. Then they made it a blood scene.

Wednesday may be not extremely dark in this series acts edgy taking a taste of the paint.

Idk she does this. She's not crazy doesn't do over do morbid.

I like this show.

I started this forum to show you guys one of the actresses who may have sold out, Emma. Who plays Enid.
I enjoy the show and I have realized it is gross darkness. We live in a fallen world where people think it’s normal to dress half naked all day. The world has fallen.

All the actors are under contract working for companies. Legally they have limited autonomy while working for these companies.

I don't watch this show but the blood scene reminds me of the sprinkled blood rave scene in the movie Blade.

No doubt that is where they got the inspiration. The only difference is that in Blade the blood is supposed to be for the "bad guys", the vampires, and not the "hero" like in Wednesday.

Also a party like this actually happened for real in Amsterdam in 2015:

Sick stuff.

TrustNo1

Established
How in the hell is this show trending at #1???
(Not like we can trust that since they can just rig it anyway)
Could only watch half of the first episode before realizing it was just some kiddie garbage show trying way too hard.
Definitely reminds me of those recent cringy Disney shows

I actually like this show but I am saying that in pertains to the characters. The actors and actresses I don't have much care for because it's quite obvious that they're all "in on it".

Folks, let's face it: Nobody can make it to the big screen like that without selling out- not to mention we already know what happens in Hollywood. Everytime a movie/show becomes popular I immediately know the actors and actresses have sold out. You simply cannot get to such levels of fame without doing things.

There's a bit of symbolism in the show.

1. The nightshades. If you haven't watched the show, the nightshades are just a few of the high school students that have a private group where they hang out. But it's referred to as "the secret society" and that was Tim Burton who is directing this show hinting of the secret society aka illuminati.

2. Tim Burton. That's self explanatory.

3. The blood scene. The character, Wednesday, pulls a prank at a dance going on where supposedly blood is sprinkling from the ceiling and ruining the party. She then tastes it and says, "Oh. They couldn't even put pigs blood. This is just paint," and walks away, irritated. Of course, this is a display that celebrities do blood baths and rituals which includes the consumption of blood hence the character tasting it- another subtle hint.

4. The dance. Wednesday is supposed to be an odd gothic character, so the way she was dancing was her unapologetically expressing herself- but PERSONALLY, that seemed to subtly suggest possession.

5. During that blood shower scene, two of the actors actually take a picture covered in the red paint (behind the scenes) The ones who play the characters Xavier and Tyler. Of course they post that to Instagram to show the higher ups that they're in on it.

6. The actresses who play Wednesday and Enid sometimes display weird gay moments behind the scenes that the fans love to capture. You could easily look that up on YouTube.

7. Tim Burto- oh yeah, already said that.

Overall, I enjoy this series very much but I absolutely hate that the majority of entertainment is established by people who worship evil spirits. Sometimes I willingly put myself in denial. Because it's hard to enjoy anything when you know the ones behind what you're enjoying are on the wrong side.

I don't want to play Devil's Advocate here but,

when the show mentioned "secret society", I don't think our first impression should be us immediately thinking "Illuminati" as if we should be reminded that secret societies are affiliated with evil like the cult illuminati.

I mean, most secret societies are evil, I mean here in this case, it doesn't hint illuminati/dark spiritual symbolism, unlike Doctor Strange and The Multiverse of Madness, there was a sh!t ton of heavy spiritual symbolism.

And for Tim Burton, I'm not going to argue against that because I never knew he was involved and that this series could be inspired by his dark associations. I'm curious do tell me. :)

And, yeah the blood scene. I don't think Wednesday was being satanic and straight up morbidly evil, but edgy. But yeah I do get the impression that it's not frowned upon for weird folks (who could be like Wednesday in real life) to enjoy blood baths/ anything to do with blood without getting weirded out.

The dance again, for me, was her expressing her inner weirdness. I thought the idea of her dancing as if she was possessed was creative for her part, since ya know, she's dark and edgy and it'd fit with the gothic personality she has.

For Tyler and Xavier, wow, I never knew. That is awful :(

but at the same time, it could be a reach because it's not uncommon for people to post pictures from fun moments of being covered with halloween liquids or whatever.

And the Enid and Wednesday thing is something I've noticed too. Wenclair, is the ship name.

I never thought those two girls were gay. I always had the impression they were both straight.

LGBTQ folks, feel free to add representation anywhere, anytime, I don't care nor do I mind but it feels forced.

I was on Twitter and I'd see people force theories or create forced theories that Wednesday and Enid are gay but I'd never see it and I actually kind of did believe them because I wanted to see some spoilers, but from watching the show, I got vibes that they were just heterosexual. I see people force gay/bi relationships everywhere in TV shows where there are two girls. If two people, a man and a woman don't have to be made into a heterosexual couple because there doesn't have to be a need for a story where a man and woman love and need eachother (human beings can live without intimacy for God's sake) why shouldn't they? (the people who want Wenclair to be canon)

Well Jenna did say Enid could be in love with Wednesday so, (shrugs).

Wednesday and Enid do give me the pastel and goth sister vibes, like how we have the girly-girl and tomboy trope types (if ya know what I mean)

I'm not trying to intentionally stir up debate

I enjoyed this show because from watching the trailer where she had the piranha, I thought she was going to attempt to murder the boys, so I thought, "Whew, this might be a 18+ show", but from watching the series, Wednesday is adorable, relatable AF and hecka funny. And she isn't this evil goth girl who normalises murder.

I remember having thoughts that the Addams family could be evil, but ah well.

It's just I recall Emma Myers having about 399K+ followers on Twitter, then a month later she has 5.5M+ on Instagram.

I guess the pact with Satan worked.

But yeah, it's so frustrating that the people we admire turn out to be illuminati followers or were involved.

That's a fair reminder we shouldn't try to idolise celebrities.