Webster G. Tarpley | The Men Behind Obama

elsbet

Superstar
His 'presidency' was years in the making. Publishing tell-all books, with pre-packaged slants on events that would have surely been scandals-- he would never have passed scrutiny during the campaign, otherwise.

It was a brilliant maneuver. -.-

Everyone will have insurance... not because it will be affordable-- it's more expensive now than it's ever been-- but because we're going to penalize you if you don't. Pure genius. Really. -.-

Will take a look at the video.. should be interesting.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I never really understood why Sudan appeared on the list of countries mentioned by Gen Wesley Clark, so am now glad that Tarpley has afforded an explanation for it.

Others claim that Iran still has to be subdued for access to Russia's backyard or as a backdoor of sorts.

As for the balkanization of Pakistan, maybe it could happen, seeing as:

"Nasrallah said he believed that President Bush’s goal was “the drawing of a new map for the region. They want the partition of Iraq. Iraq is not on the edge of a civil war—there is a civil war. There is ethnic and sectarian cleansing. The daily killing and displacement which is taking place in Iraq aims at achieving three Iraqi parts, which will be sectarian and ethnically pure as a prelude to the partition of Iraq. Within one or two years at the most, there will be total Sunni areas, total Shiite areas, and total Kurdish areas. Even in Baghdad, there is a fear that it might be divided into two areas, one Sunni and one Shiite.” He went on, “I can say that President Bush is lying when he says he does not want Iraq to be partitioned. All the facts occurring now on the ground make you swear he is dragging Iraq to partition. And a day will come when he will say, ‘I cannot do anything, since the Iraqis want the partition of their country and I honor the wishes of the people of Iraq.’ ” Nasrallah said he believed that America also wanted to bring about the partition of Lebanon and of Syria. In Syria, he said, the result would be to push the country “into chaos and internal battles like in Iraq.” In Lebanon, “There will be a Sunni state, an Alawi state, a Christian state, and a Druze state.” But, he said, “I do not know if there will be a Shiite state.” Nasrallah told me that he suspected that one aim of the Israeli bombing of Lebanon last summer was “the destruction of Shiite areas and the displacement of Shiites from Lebanon. The idea was to have the Shiites of Lebanon and Syria flee to southern Iraq,” which is dominated by Shiites. “I am not sure, but I smell this,” he told me. Partition would leave Israel surrounded by “small tranquil states,” he said. “I can assure you that the Saudi kingdom will also be divided, and the issue will reach to North African states. There will be small ethnic and confessional states,” he said. “In other words, Israel will be the most important and the strongest state in a region that has been partitioned into ethnic and confessional states that are in agreement with each other. This is the new Middle East.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection