Websites Like Vc

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Are there other websites that any vc members would suggest checking out that are like this one?
Try http://www.lunaticoutpost.com
Doubt anyone here would survive long at that site but you can try it...

If your really feeling ballsy checkout Above Top Secret or GodLIke Productions......Alternative News sites are a dime a dozen just do a Google search if your that bored.

SkepticCat

Veteran
pseudoccultmedia.net , blog with well-written articles
www.illuminatiwatcher.com , less well-written that occasionally manages to surprise
www.acallforanuprising.com/ , Christian truther, he shouts too much but there is indeed something to be shouting about and he has the best intro clip ever

Most of the truth stuff is on YouTube as far as I can tell (oh, the irony). Or, you can just ask me, I've seen it all, here's the summary: Everything New World Order is completely messed up and it's totally bonkers insane it doesn't bother people more than is the case...

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
www.illuminatiwatcher.com , less well-written that occasionally manages to surprise
www.acallforanuprising.com/ , Christian truther, he shouts too much but there is indeed something to be shouting about and he has the best intro clip ever

Most of the truth stuff is on YouTube as far as I can tell (oh, the irony). Or, you can just ask me, I've seen it all, here's the summary: Everything New World Order is completely messed up and it's totally bonkers insane it doesn't bother people more than is the case...
This is just like vc exactly what I was looking for thanks

williejonesjr

Veteran

The illuminatiwatvher article on Katy Perry & mentions Beyonce being a Diamond sex slave, a "Presidential".. We talked about that in here before.

Devine

Star

any other chat/forum you recommend?

markymark91

Established
Paranoia Daily
I have a site I am working on but would not ever post it here.:D