Weather Manipulation; Geoengineered Climate Change

~JC~

Veteran
Anthony Patch details evidence he believes proves these huge hurricanes aren't natural, but rather a product of the military industrial complex used to perpetuate a constant state of terror.

Antipapirus

Established
The latest latest hurricanes are natural but many many were not , the HARP instalation along side a verry heavy satelite grid can do wonders to the weather
geoengineering is a weapon since the 50"s

Antipapirus

Established
Well...I'm not so sure, take a listen. They build a pretty convincing argument. There were anomalies about theses storms that seemed to defy logic, in terms of stom patterns.
Yes i saw , the earth is going through a verry high energetic change and it will get worse beffore it gets better , the crazzy pattern is because of that

Vixy

Star
Thank you for making this thread! I've been talking about HAARP for many years but noone's listening. Have you read Nick Begichs "Angels don't play this HAARP"? I think he's a physicist and it has some of those terms but it's acually easy to read and understand. What they can do with this machine is incredible and theyre working on a poleshift, actually they are succeeding with it to.

War is now not told to the public nor fought with guns but with weather. It's incredbile how people are accepting it with the explanation global warming. Is everybody blind?

HAARP is a very real machine/facility that has been on History channel aswell about weather warfare..

This is worth watching:

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
Thank you for making this thread! I've been talking about HAARP for many years but noone's listening.

A lot are listening dont worry , its like we all like music but different kind , find the ones who listen to your kind of music

Antipapirus

Established
War is now not told to the public nor fought with guns but with weather. It's incredbile how people are accepting it with the explanation global warming. Is everybody blind?

]
World War 3 started in 11 sep 2001 and it will end in the next 4-5 years [ maybe even next month ] and its being fought through proxy armies [ EL-QAIDA - ISIS - EL NUSRA - ETC ] , weather manipiulation like HARP , covert missions while using exotic new clasified weapons [ like when those chemicals plants started to blow up in china for no reason and right after that a huge usa bunker of ammunition in iraq mysteriously blew up , and most important weapon of all - psyops - which is everyhing that makes people fight one another and highly disturbs the general state of well being of major groups of people, LGBTQ againts conservatives, black againts white , police againts humans, muslim againts christian[ brought to you by our dearly Mosaad along side with all the major terror bombings and acts since 1960 worlwide including Israel ] and missinformation being spread on alternative sites and forums and the mainstream media.

Vixy

Star

So now we know what chemtrails are about; Blocking the sun. The question is why?

Hurricane Harvey is the latest example of covert weather warfare being waged on completely unsuspecting populations. Increasingly catastrophic climate cataclysms are being orchestrated and manipulated by an ever more desperate and aggressive global power structure. Rapidly accelerating climate and biosphere collapse is not somewhere on the horizon, it is here, now.

Source: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/engineered-climate-cataclysm-hurricane-harvey/

In other words; the elite is desperate after their NWO, thats why they're doing this.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Yeah, but it's the other ones you wanna wake up so we're more of those awokened.

~JC~

Veteran
Thank you for making this thread! I've been talking about HAARP for many years but noone's listening. Have you read Nick Begichs "Angels don't play this HAARP"? I think he's a physicist and it has some of those terms but it's acually easy to read and understand. What they can do with this machine is incredible and theyre working on a poleshift, actually they are succeeding with it to.

HAARP is a very real machine/facility that has been on History channel aswell about weather warfare..

This is worth watching:

Thank you for this! I will definitely watch! The big red flag here (if nothing else) should be this: if we have the technology to do the things that HAARP can do (see below), why are these so called "natural" storms happening and being fully carried out it complete devastation? Why don't we have the power to stop, slow, or dissiminate these "natural" weather occurrences?

From HAARP Wiki, and this is just what we know of:

Some of the main scientific findings from HAARP include:
  1. Generating very low frequency radio waves by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas
  2. Generating weak luminous glow (measurable, but below that visible with a naked eye) from absorbing HAARP's signal
  3. Generating extremely low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range. These are next to impossible to produce any other way, because the length of an antenna is dictated by the wavelength of the signal it emits or receives.
  4. Generating whistler-mode VLF signals that enter the magnetosphere and propagate to the other hemisphere, interacting with Van Allen radiation beltparticles along the way
  5. VLF remote sensing of the heated ionosphere
Research at the HAARP included

1. Plasma line observations
  2. Stimulated electron emission observations
  3. Gyro frequency heating research
  4. Spread F observations (blurring of ionospheric echoes of radio waves due to irregularities in electron density in the F layer)
  5. High velocity trace runs
  6. Airglow observations
  7. Heating induced scintillation observations
  8. VLF and ELF generation observations[15]
  9. Radio observations of meteors
  10. Polar mesospheric summer echoes (PMSE) have been studied, probing the mesosphere using the IRI as a powerful radar, and with a 28 MHz radar, and two VHF radars at 49 MHz and 139 MHz. The presence of multiple radars spanning both HF and VHF bands allows scientists to make comparative measurements that may someday lead to an understanding of the processes that form these elusive phenomena.
  11. Research into extraterrestrial HF radar echos: the Lunar Echo experiment (2008).[16][17]
  12. Testing of Spread Spectrum Transmitters (2009)
  13. Meteor shower impacts on the ionosphere
  14. Response and recovery of the ionosphere from solar flares and geomagnetic storms
  15. The effect of ionospheric disturbances on GPS satellite signal quality
  16. Producing high density plasma clouds in Earth's upper atmosphere[18]
Research done at the HAARP facility has allowed the US military to perfect communications with its fleet of submarines by sending radio signals over long distances.[19][20]

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
How can they manipulate the weather? Mother nature has a mind of her own and she does what she wants when she wants. The earth is our mother, man can't manipulate her. They can try, but I doubt they're successful lol.

Vixy

Star
How can they manipulate the weather? Mother nature has a mind of her own and she does what she wants when she wants. The earth is our mother, man can't manipulate her. They can try, but I doubt they're successful lol.
Hate to break a naive bubble but its been doable since at least the 60's. You should really read the post above you and Nick Begichs book.

HAARP isnt just geo engineering (weather control) but also earth tomography, meaning they can scan the earth through rocks and mountains. They can find anyone if they want to.

elsbet

Superstar

So now we know what chemtrails are about; Blocking the sun. The question is why?

Hurricane Harvey is the latest example of covert weather warfare being waged on completely unsuspecting populations. Increasingly catastrophic climate cataclysms are being orchestrated and manipulated by an ever more desperate and aggressive global power structure. Rapidly accelerating climate and biosphere collapse is not somewhere on the horizon, it is here, now.

Source: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/engineered-climate-cataclysm-hurricane-harvey/

In other words; the elite is desperate after their NWO, thats why they're doing this.
Blocking the sun.
Same reason they tell you not to leave the house without sunscreen, and then add it, as well, to almost everything: the sun is good for you, and they just cant have that. Who will buy all their drugs if everyone is healthy and happy? A lot (maybe most) of sunscreens are bad for you too.

We NEED vitamin D. I take vitamin D3, specifically, and I stay away from the ones with soy- it mimics hormones we don't need any more of. :)

Vixy

Star
Blocking the sun.
Same reason they tell you not to leave the house without sunscreen, and then add it, as well, to almost everything: the sun is good for you, and they just cant have that. Who will buy all their drugs if everyone is healthy and happy? A lot (maybe most) of sunscreens are bad for you too.

We NEED vitamin D. I take vitamin D3, specifically, and I stay away from the ones with soy- it mimics hormones we don't need any more of. :)
How very true! The sunscreens have been proven to actually CAUSE cancer and guess what blocks the sun in 'em? ALUMINUM! Same as they're spraying.

Weird thing is though, that I've seen how wrinkly people have gotten from the sun since the 80's. People were alot less wrinkly back in the day than now and I suspect it has to do with the sun like the rays have gotten stronger? Just philosophing here of course but still, it's strange. Used to think it was because of the soap people used back then since my mom always have used regular bar soap and hardly has any wrinkles but... I dunno. Something's off with people getting so wrinkly nowadays and it seems to have to do with the sun. COULD the rays have gotten stronger? Or is it the ozone layer, as they played so hard back in the 90's? But they said that repaired itself so hmm..

Ps; You know the recommended dosage for vitamin D is too low, right? It should be at least 1000IE or something like that. The doses they recommend on the package is too small.

AmazingGrace

Established
Dubai artificially creating rainstorms with drones and electricity
aka cloud seeding
Some interesting comments under the video:
"On the opposite side: that rain is no longer going to fall in predictable areas it would have done otherwise, like mountainous regions where the dams for a city’s drinking water is collected or agricultural land etc. Second order effects are so important to evaluate when you start messing with the environment on a large scale, you’d think Dubai of all places would know this. ( coast line erosion )"

"Not long ago, everyone thought this was a conspiracy."

This just makes me think of all the strange weather we see lately. This summer I don't remember single normal local small storm. All that went though us was either super massive or basically a front with strong wind, months worth of rainfall, hail and lightnings every second, with map of flood alerts shining with colors like a Christmas tree. While same can be seen all over the globe.

Definitely leaves me with suspicion somebody started to mess up with weather big time.

elsbet

Superstar
Dubai artificially creating rainstorms with drones and electricity
aka cloud seeding
Some interesting comments under the video:
"On the opposite side: that rain is no longer going to fall in predictable areas it would have done otherwise, like mountainous regions where the dams for a city’s drinking water is collected or agricultural land etc. Second order effects are so important to evaluate when you start messing with the environment on a large scale, you’d think Dubai of all places would know this. ( coast line erosion )"

"Not long ago, everyone thought this was a conspiracy."

This just makes me think of all the strange weather we see lately. This summer I don't remember single normal local small storm. All that went though us was either super massive or basically a front with strong wind, months worth of rainfall, hail and lightnings every second, with map of flood alerts shining with colors like a Christmas tree. While same can be seen all over the globe.

Definitely leaves me with suspicion somebody started to mess up with weather big time.
Somebody has been messing with the weather for a long time, now-- it's public record.

The original video is over ten years old-- this short snippet was posted 3 years ago. It is small scale, of course.

Larger endeavors date back to the 60s, I think-- also a matter of public record. Will look around for a link, and post later.

redqueen

Superstar
are the auroras even what We've been told it is
always screwing around with Our frequencies eh

they'll sell it to Us as some sorta weather occurance
meanwhile it's them messing around creating the weather
We're Seeing