Wearing a Mask

Again, sharing another story:

Yesterday, I went grocery shopping and as some of you may know, Ontario and Nova Scotia apparently have the strictest lockdowns in Canada.

With this in mind, this is the same store where I prepared myself to read the Canadian Charter to who was ever at the front of the store if they didn’t let me in without wearing a mask. However, again, the girl who was there was too busy playing on her cellphone paying no mind to who’s coming in. Walking around the store with my MP3 player on, a young sales clerk came up to me and made a motion around his mask. I ignored him and he did it again. I turned off my MP3 player and he asked “Where’s your mask?”

I said, “I have a medical condition”.

He replied, “You need to have a mask on, it’s the law.”

I looked him straight in the face and said, “No it’s not. Why are you asking me?, Where’s this law?”

He seemed to have been caught off guard, as he then turned his head as if to collect his thoughts and muddled something about the front of the store, not sure. I then said, “It’s not a law unless you want to take it to court.”

The young sales clerk left and went back to continue to stock the shelves.

Apparently, every encounter like this is history lesson for some. I know I’m so done with the charade. Especially, now that all people who’ve wanted their “shot” have gotten it.

polymoog

Superstar
Mask Idiots Here, Mask Idiots There, Mask Idiots Everywhere

9:14

street interviews: asking the CDC zombies why they still have cloth on their face.

hint: its what you thought all along: theyre completely stupid. and ignorant.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

street interviews: asking the CDC zombies why they still have cloth on their face.

Fuck, that was hard to watch. Loved the guy at the end.Hahaha!!!

Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 22-52-13 Mask Idiots Here, Mask Idiots There, Mask Idiots Everywhere.png

billy t

Veteran
Science is based not on belief. But in fact, through testing multiple times and coming to a conclusion based on the results of testing. There is no faith involved. Just cold hard fact.
Science isn't a monolith. Its a process. Science is constantly in flux. Many things that are said to be science do not stand up to the scientific method. Once someone says the science is settled then they have replaced science with religious dogma.

Awoken2

Superstar

Some.of those people didn't even know why they were outside so asking them about the mask thing was a little unfair.

Aero

Superstar
what clickbait? this is straight from the horses mouth.
we were already told that we were going to have to major pandemic.... and we did. that was absolutely not by luck.
I think you mean straight from the horse's ass. And it's all fly bait.

There's always another pandemic. It's like clockwork.

have you looked into Event 201? its no different than PNAC (project for a new american century)s "we need a pearl harbor type event" comment just before 9/11.
Your comments here seem highly disputable. Event 201 was a simulation based on pandemic preparedness. And their "prediction" if you can call it that, was *way* off.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is to get back to the subject of the mask. In Ohio, it's like as soon as people had a reason to take masks off, they took them off. Seriously, there's hardly a mask to be seen when I'm out anymore. And you know every one of these free breathers didn't get jabbed.

It all feels strangely similar to the typical hair-brained narcissist plots. Like only a true narcissist would get people to fight each other over something so stupid. Yes, let's watch people fight over face diapers, it's so fun. Look at how *elite* we are <pukes>.

Maes17

Superstar
I think you mean straight from the horse's ass. And it's all fly bait.

There's always another pandemic. It's like clockwork.

Your comments here seem highly disputable. Event 201 was a simulation based on pandemic preparedness. And their "prediction" if you can call it that, was *way* off.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is to get back to the subject of the mask. In Ohio, it's like as soon as people had a reason to take masks off, they took them off. Seriously, there's hardly a mask to be seen when I'm out anymore. And you know every one of these free breathers didn't get jabbed.

It all feels strangely similar to the typical hair-brained narcissist plots. Like only a true narcissist would get people to fight each other over something so stupid. Yes, let's watch people fight over face diapers, it's so fun. Look at how *elite* we are <pukes>.
I think the elites enjoy watching “low lives” fight over mask cause theys be all sorts of bored

polymoog

Superstar
Are people still wearing mask?
i saw double maskers at the supermarket last week (this is in the US).
of the people coming into the supermarket, a good 10 to 15% are still wearing masks voluntarily.

Awoken2

Superstar
Be very wary of anybody frequenting a conspiracy forum that agree with what this guy says.

....currently running at about 58% of all posters :rolleyes:

polymoog

Superstar
i went about 30 miles west in my state and was horrified to see 80% of the people wearing masks, all of them totally MISinformed (not uninformed-- misinformed by MSM). i saw double maskers, as well.
two things to point out: almost all were asians/ indians (big demographic there) and its a far more liberal area.
in my own area, of the 10% of the people i see still walking around the grocery store with masks, a good half of that 10% are far eastern asians and indians.
perhaps a portion of these asians work in the medical field and have had more of a brainwashing.

the grocery store where i normally go has no signage pertaining to BS-19, but the one there (same parent company) had a large sign outside that said, "The CDC says that anyone vaccinated does not need to wear a mask inside the store."