Wearing a Mask

polymoog

Superstar
A Womans Synapsis of Shopping Without a Mask

1:47.

women like this who are going into these stores without masks have more courage and guts than many men who hate the masks but lack the balls to push the issue.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
What if I was allergic to other people's hair or something weird like that. Would it be acceptable for me to force everyone to wear a hat when they are around me? Probably not, but somehow it became acceptable to force anyone to wear a mask.

At least in my allergy example, I have real reasoning to try to force people to wear hats. Like it's not just a figment of the imagination or the 24hour news cycle that has to churn out bullshit piece after bullshit piece.
That is not a reasonable justification for ‘forcing’ someone to wear a hat. Just like it isn’t reasonable to force people to wear these masks. Mind you, I wear mine because I like to make resting bitch face without people seeing, and it confuses face recognition technology. So even if the mask is useless (which it is, considering if the virus got on the outside of your mask, it’s likely that you will be infected anyway.) I mean, isn’t this a ridiculously contagious virus? How does a little flap of fabric help when it doesn’t even form a true seal on the face? These surgical masks do work, but to enforce them the way they have, and for this long... it’s not normal.

Aero

Superstar
That is not a reasonable justification for ‘forcing’ someone to wear a hat. Just like it isn’t reasonable to force people to wear these masks. Mind you, I wear mine because I like to make resting bitch face without people seeing, and it confuses face recognition technology. So even if the mask is useless (which it is, considering if the virus got on the outside of your mask, it’s likely that you will be infected anyway.) I mean, isn’t this a ridiculously contagious virus? How does a little flap of fabric help when it doesn’t even form a true seal on the face? These surgical masks do work, but to enforce them the way they have, and for this long... it’s not normal.
Dr. (Fall guy) Fauci's released emails confirmed masks don't work. So the whole thing is clearly some kind of psychological effect or mass hysteria. Maybe regular people just want to feel like they are doing something to help, or they are legitimately scared of covid-19.

Either way, I'm ready to erase the past year from the history books.

polymoog

Superstar
I don't buy every piece of clickbait that gets published.
what clickbait? this is straight from the horses mouth.
we were already told that we were going to have to major pandemic.... and we did. that was absolutely not by luck.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. So that's my theory on pandemic predictions. Media folks and Doctors are mostly just trying to do their jobs.
have you looked into Event 201? its no different than PNAC (project for a new american century)s "we need a pearl harbor type event" comment just before 9/11.