Wearing a Mask

Tidal

Star
Depends on the mask design, mine has got a small gap on each cheek that lets air in and out.
And my previous mask didn't have gaps so i cut some small discreet holes in it myself..:)
Kinda like drilling a few holes in a bullet proof vest before the big battle, isn't it?

Like I said, I mask up purely so the grocers will let me in and I can ogle the shopwomen; the holes let in fresh air and stop my glasses steaming up..:)

Daze

Superstar
Like I said, I mask up purely so the grocers will let me in and I can ogle the shopwomen; the holes let in fresh air and stop my glasses steaming up..:)
When you can't walk into a concert without a vaccine that causes blood clots..
When you can go to your pub without a stab that causes miscarriages to non vaccinated people in your vicinity..
When you can't go into the grocery store to buy a loaf of bread without the jib jab that literally kills people...
I want you to remind yourself that you are the reason why.

The corrupt at the top never would have been able to fool the sheeple with compliant followers like you Tidal. Remember how the first 3 months didn't require masks? ًWhy? What changed? Obviously enough weren't afraid of thier own shadow. They needed the masses to all mask up so those on the fence would believe in what was being fed to them 24/7 by the corporate owned media.

You and people like you helped them in this endeavor.

How many lives has the vaccine destroyed Tidal? How many babies lost? This is the here and now, God knows whats gonna happen a few years down the road, all the vaccinated might start dropping like flies because this thing was Never Tested.

You should know its a hoax, and i believe you do if you're gonna cut holes in your own mask. But the fact that you still bow down to these people is the real disease.

Con-vid ends today if the people say so. But people like you want to drag it out for some reason. Don't you want to see churches open Tidal? Don't you want to see them stop killing 2 year olds?

Your compliance makes these things possible and allows the corruptment to drag this out.

The US isn't as bad as the UK is from what i can see, but you're certainly not helping anyone but multi billionaires like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos by helping to spread the fear pron.

Don't forget. Put on your masks (note the plural use of the word), wash your hands, wash your hands and heaven forbid, don't go outside without washing your hands.

Be afraid Tidal, be very afraid. Because the gooberment is here to protect you.

Tidal

Star
..Con-vid ends today if the people say so. But people like you want to drag it out for some reason.
Your compliance makes these things possible and allows the corruptment to drag this out.

One of the central themes of Christianity is that our rulers are morally and spiritually corrupt-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12)

So no way would I let them bully me into doing something I don't want to do, for example they'd have to kick my door down to get in to vax me because i'd never voluntarily have the stuff pumped into my arm, but I'm quite happy to mask up because it's no inconvenience whatever..:)
And consider this- perhaps the Establishment is secretly making a note of all the people who won't mask up so that they can enter them into an "Antisocial File" for rounding up and putting in internment camps in any kind of a future apocalypse.
The trick therefore is to SEEM to be compliant so that you don't draw attention to yourself..:)

polymoog

Superstar
Do me a favor and @ me when you mention me. Thanks.

I rarely go anywhere so the mask thing is not something I have to do mental gymnastics about. For the minute amount of time I spend in places that require one it doesn’t bother me enough to make a thing about it.
what you are saying is, "i have no problem complying with masks because i dont have to wear them often." im sure youll be fine with vaccine passports because you dont travel often, either.

polymoog

Superstar
And consider this- perhaps the Establishment is secretly making a note of all the people who won't mask up so that they can enter them into an "Antisocial File" for rounding up and putting in internment camps in any kind of a future apocalypse.
The trick therefore is to SEEM to be compliant so that you don't draw attention to yourself.
the NWO is HERE. tyranny is HERE. either you make a stand now or you cower in your apartment while you watch others take a stand for you, worrying when you will be next.

justjess

Superstar
what you are saying is, "i have no problem complying with masks because i dont have to wear them often." im sure youll be fine with vaccine passports because you dont travel often, either.
False equivalence. As usual from you. Shouldn’t have expected any different. I’m not getting the vaccine and I am absolutely not okay with vaccine passports whatsoever. I should be able to make my own medical decisions without having my civil liberties (freedom of travel) impeded.

If the grocery store wants me to wear a piece of cloth over my face for twenty minutes whatever. That’s not a massive infringement on my personal liberties and I’m not at any increased health risk from doing so (maybe others are but it doesn’t apply to me). I am at increased health risks from blood clots and immune response complications and I am not going to be anyone’s guinea pig even if those issues didn’t exist. Further - I have not personally seen or heard of anyone denied service for refusing to wear the mask especially not after claiming a medical exemption. Again this may be a regional thing idk but for me this is apples and oranges. If people are being denied service after having a medical exemption elsewhere... then that’s a different conversation. Anyway I rarely even wear the damn thing.. when I go to the big stores in “town” sure but the little stores where I live don’t give a shit so I don’t wear it.

you should try living here.. it’s absurd. Wear a mask insult 50% of people, don’t wear a mask insult the other 50%. One town a mask is a no go, five miles down the road you’ll be lynched for not wearing it. I haven’t put any covid statements out for my own business because the divide amongst my customers is so deep I don’t want to put any of them off so we try to deduce when they call in where they stand and how to proceeed. It’s a mess.

Peoples snarky attitudes towards those who have a different take on it and this ridiculous splitting that’s going on do not help anyone or anything.

polymoog

Superstar
hahaha, even some of the mask wearing retards like this author (a senior editor? LOL.) are getting tired of wearing masks. this author thinks her research justifies not wearing masks outdoors, but she still believes in every other part of this hoax and refuses to listen to the myriad doctors, nurses, and others who say that the mask has never done anything to prevent the spread.

Someone posted an article in the other covid thread, about how in the 2003 sars pandemic, it was illegal in Australia for companies to tell people wearing surgical masks would do anything to prevent a spread of a virus, to sell masks and make money this way. The doctors told the government it was the stupidest thing they’d ever heard and they were all liars and the government swiftly passed laws. This time around, obviously the same doctors, probably 1000x more, spoke out but nothing was done. Nope, there’s a more important agenda this time

Someone posted an article in the other covid thread, about how in the 2003 sars pandemic, it was illegal in Australia for companies to tell people wearing surgical masks would do anything to prevent a spread of a virus, to sell masks and make money this way. The doctors told the government it was the stupidest thing they’d ever heard and they were all liars and the government swiftly passed laws. This time around, obviously the same doctors, probably 1000x more, spoke out but nothing was done. Nope, there’s a more important agenda this time
Exactly - and people actually believe that some respiratory diseases travel differently than others? None of the variables have changed, air, wind, breath, exhalation, sneezing, spitting, vomiting, yawning, coughing, runny nose, tears eyes - they always existed and always will. These are the modes of transmission that have never, and WILL NEVER change. Not to mention the fact that healthy people do NOT transmit virus!!! How do I know? Think about it. Why do viruses CAUSE symptoms? To spread themselves. If a virus could spread without lysing a cell it would as it wants to keep the host alive. But it causes symptoms so it can spread. So if you don’t have symptoms, you’re not spreading jack!

polymoog

Superstar
If the grocery store wants me to wear a piece of cloth over my face for twenty minutes whatever. That’s not a massive infringement on my personal liberties and I’m not at any increased health risk from doing so (maybe others are but it doesn’t apply to me).
ABSOLUTELY it is an infringement upon your personal liberties. ANY infringement IS an infringment!! this is an incrimentalization tactic of medical tyranny. "just two weeks [to flatten the curve]" has lead to over a year now and "just a mask" has led to double masking and seemingly perpetual mask wearing forever in some areas. you saying "whatever" means you will go along with this. i expect this type of comment from an ignorant TV watcher out in public, not from you.

there should be ZERO tolerance for being forced to wear a mask under ANY conditions, especially on children and healthy people, which of course is 99.9+% of the population.

justjess

Superstar
hahaha, even some of the mask wearing retards like this author (a senior editor? LOL.) are getting tired of wearing masks. this author thinks her research justifies not wearing masks outdoors, but she still believes in every other part of this hoax and refuses to listen to the myriad doctors, nurses, and others who say that the mask has never done anything to prevent the spread.
Just a bit of life advice... you achieve more when you look for common ground then when you back everyone into a corner (including yourself) with no room for compromise or understanding whatsoever.

I was happy to see the article because it was an honest nonpolarized take - which has been impossible to find in over a year. Everyone has to be extreme on one end or the other. It’s ridiculous.

it does not make sense to wear a mask in your own backyard or to walk to a table in a restaurant or to pass someone on a sidewalk for a split second. That should be something EVERYONE can agree on. Start from common ground.

polymoog

Superstar
I was happy to see the article because it was an honest nonpolarized take - which has been impossible to find in over a year. Everyone has to be extreme on one end or the other. It’s ridiculous.
reread the article. this editor supports "mask shaming" people. heres her exact quote: "Look: I believe masks (and even shaming) are indispensable in controlling the spread of the coronavirus." shes a CDC virtue signalling zombie. a true nonpolarized person would be described as someone wearing a mask who doesnt care if another person wears one or not. those people are tolerable. ignorant to the facts, but tolerable.

there is ZERO compromise here when it comes to freedom and liberty. we either have freedom or we dont. theres nothing extreme about it. even the smallest infringement is an infringement.