Wearing a Mask

Daze

Superstar
right, kind of like how a dust particle with bounce off the metal of a chain link fence, trying to keep it out.

ok, so if you believe in those stats, then why where is the massive spike in deaths last year?

2017: 56.94 million
2018: 57.63
2019: 58.39
2020: 59.23 (projected)
2021: 60.12 (projected)

your site says an extra 3.03 million deaths from corona. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
care to explain where those extra 3 million deaths disappeared? wheres the spike, spike?

polymoog

Superstar
In the stores, it depends. Gas stations and Dollar General have the lowest compliance rates. Target and more boogiee stores..still high compliance. Its a mixed bag.
this i find odd, at least in the states. the big box stores are the ones wanting to avoid a lawsuit via the ADA (americans with disabilities act), so if you use the magic words, "i have a medical exemption", they should leave you alone. its the smaller stores that are ignorant to HIPPA and the ADA. sadly, these smaller stores who need the extra business are the ones most adamant about mask wearing (at least where i am). for me, i would rather shop at a big box store with no mask rather than be forced by a small store owner to wear one and subsequently threaten them with a lawsuit if they kick me out.
overseas this winter, it was the big box stores enforcing the masks and the smaller stores not caring at all. the difference was that there is no ADA act.

Tidal

Star
right, kind of like how a dust particle with bounce off the metal of a chain link fence, trying to keep it out.

ok, so if you believe in those stats, then why where is the massive spike in deaths last year?

2017: 56.94 million
2018: 57.63
2019: 58.39
2020: 59.23 (projected)
2021: 60.12 (projected)

your site says an extra 3.03 million deaths from corona. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
care to explain where those extra 3 million deaths disappeared? wheres the spike, spike?

1- A person without a mask has got absolutely zero protection, but a masked person has at least got some protection.
Anyway masks do no harm whatsoever so we've nothing to lose by wearing one.

2- I'm not sure what you're saying with the spike thing, the virus arrived around early 2020, and the deaths peaked around January 2021 but are now dropping fast, maybe the virus don't like the spring sunshine's ultraviolet rays..:)

Tidal

Star
Incidentally as i've boasted in VC before, I'm a Covid survivor, I had all the symptoms around April 2020 except shortness of breath, and decided to ride it out at home without bothering to see a doctor..:cool:
The symptoms mostly cleared up within a couple of weeks, but even now a year later I still get the odd shivering spell and bouts of chronic tiredness.
I think the virus got into me via my baby-blue eyes, here's a selfie of how they were-

Incidentally as i've boasted in VC before, I'm a Covid survivor, I had all the symptoms around April 2020 except shortness of breath, and decided to ride it out at home without bothering to see a doctor..:cool:
The symptoms mostly cleared up within a couple of weeks, but even now a year later I still get the odd shivering spell and bouts of chronic tiredness.
I think the virus got into me via my baby-blue eyes, here's a selfie of how they were-

Looks like a cold

Tidal

Star
Looks like a cold

I've had colds before and it was nothing like that. I've highlighted my symptoms in red-

PS- An extra symptom I had was delirious dreams, I'd start shivering and be overwhelmed by tiredness and would have to stagger into bed to sleep for a few hours any time during the day, and experienced weird sci-fi type dreams, but as a scifi fan I didn't mind too much.. :cool:

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I've had colds before and it was nothing like that. I've highlighted my symptoms in red-

PS- An extra symptom I had was delirious dreams, I'd start shivering and be overwhelmed by tiredness and would have to stagger into bed to sleep for a few hours any time during the day, and experienced weird sci-fi type dreams, but as a scifi fan I didn't mind too much.. :cool:
What if you were close to death hence the crazy dreams. o_O

A Freeman

Superstar
its been awhile since anyone has posted on this subject.

has anyone seen any change in mask frequency in their area?

for me, i dont see any change in mask wearing, but my maskless behaviour is causing less of a commotion that it had last year. they didnt even put up much of a fight at a CVS pharmacy. i actually had an employee come up to me and actually THANK me for not wearing one! for his job, he had to, but was glad i was taking a stand. that was cool.

i am getting a vibe that people FINALLY think that BS-19 isnt nearly as deadly as they said, buuuuuUUUUuuuut....they either want to be safe, "just in case" (right, jess?), or theyve bought the propaganda that a mask is worn for the safety others.
Likewise. There are of course signs posted in virtually every shop/store that state masks are required (despite the fact there is no actual law in any country that can mandate mask-wearing), but to date no mask has personally been worn at any time, and the reactions of many people working in the stores has been similarly positive. Only a few times has someone from a store even asked about the lack of mask, and once they are told about having an exemption (we all have one from our Creator), that has ended the conversation.

What's amazing though is that there are still people who believe the masks have some sort of positive effect, whether it be to block incoming or outgoing viral particles, even though the mask manufacturers admit and extensive testing has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that's impossible. It shows how pervasive the fear-based programming really is, and that the masks are having the desired effect: they're causing brain damage.

For anyone who doubts this, it is a well-established and irrefutable FACT that depriving the brain of oxygen, even for brief periods of time, causes permanent, irreversible brain damage.

It is also a well-established and irrefutable FACT that wearing a mask, even for brief periods of time, restricts and reduces the flow-rate of oxygen to the brain. So there is no doubt that wearing a mask has deleterious effects.

One final note about the statistics...

@Tidal posted statistics on case numbers and deaths in the U.S. and U.K., presumably to illustrate both the seasonal connection and possibly to make a case for how well masking is working in Britain. While the case numbers are completely irrelevant (the PCR is not a test, as it does not detect or test for any virus and its cycles can be varied to achieve any desired result), the death statistics -- when adjusted for the population -- show that a higher percentage of gullible Brits are killing themselves by going along with this charade.

The U.S. population is estimated to be approximately 330,000,000.
The U.K. population is estimated to be 65,000,000.

330/65 = 5.077 (rounded)

127,270 x 5.077 = 646,140 > 581,061

Therefore, adjusting these official death figures below for population, the U.S. has less deaths per capita than the U.K.

And the reason the deaths are seasonal, with cold, flu and pneumonia deaths basically disappearing, is because the deaths normally attributed to the cold, flu and pneumonia have now been reclassifed as deaths due to the magic "coronavirus".

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Can't wait for God to send a scripture about the effectivity of different brands of masks.
God already sent His Word on the subject thousands of years ago, in His Law, that no mask of any kind should be placed on the cattle, much less on humans.

Deuteronomy 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out [the corn].

Tidal

Star
..it is a well-established and irrefutable FACT that depriving the brain of oxygen, even for brief periods of time, causes permanent, irreversible brain damage.

Depends on the mask design, mine has got a small gap on each cheek that lets air in and out.
And my previous mask didn't have gaps so i cut some small discreet holes in it myself..:)

Awoken2

Superstar
Depends on the mask design, mine has got a small gap on each cheek that lets air in and out
So the holes let air in and out but stop the nasty virus?..... genius you are!

And my previous mask didn't have gaps so i cut some small discreet holes in it myself.
When you say discreet do you mean nobody else would know about your special air vented mask except you?.....ohhhh if only they knew eh?

Currently (April 2021) we have to mask up or most shops won't let us in, but as soon as we leave the shop about half of us unmask.
Sorry but you are talking absolute bollocks here. "We" don't have to mask up at all. You only have to mask up if you are a compliant non thinking sheep, as you appear to be.

I'm resident in the UK and as of yet there has not been a single shop that has made me put a mask on so I don't know what you are going on about.

What do you think happens to a person who dares venture into a shop without a face mask? Let me tell you what happens....absutely nothing. I get my shopping and go home.

Thank you very much for the irritatedl eye photo...I can explain this quite clearly using logic which you can understand.

It's quite obvious that as you have been walking down the street sporting your Union Jack secretly vented face mask an infected person has encroached into your 6ft safe zone and expelled contaminated aerosols onto you. The nasty covid particles then bounced off your face mask...as they do...and went into your eyes. So you contracted the virus via the eyes....why do you think nurses where visors?....tut.

Now listening to your symptoms it sounds very much like you had the Star Wars variant....which is quite rare. If you contract the Star Wars variant via the eye this means you will now have long Covid which involves quite a rapid onset of brain degradation starting in the Cerebral Cortex moving into the Occipital Lobe and finally the Cerebellar Cortex rendering the victim nothing but a sad gibbering wookie....without the excessive body hair obviously.

Reading your last few posts I'd say you are now in the advanced stages of this.

Those pearly gates are now close. Good luck man.

Tidal

Star
So the holes let air in and out but stop the nasty virus?..... genius you are!

Think 'frontal assault mate'..:)
The virus attacks me head on but bounces off the front of my mask because it ain't got the brains to go round the sides.
I can assure you that some of the grocers round here do tell customers to mask up, so I have to wear a mask so that I can get in to ogle the shopwomen from between the shelves of baked beans.

Surley

Established
I’ve lost a lot of respect for this site and whomever is writing the articles. Half of the articles now are in quotes. Focus on the entertainment industry and conspiracy theories. Leave the science discussion for those that actually study sciences. They know what they’re talking about. Not politicians or bloggers. Wear your fucking masks so those that are immunocompromised aren’t at risk. It’s a damn mask, how much easier can it get to not spread viruses? I hate this site sometimes, not everything is a damn conspiracy!
URGENT: DOCTOR CONFIRMS PARASITIC WORMS ON FACEMASKS
https://tv.gab.com/channel/sonofenos/view/urgent-doctor-confirms-parasitic-worms-607baf1d3ee3067164129680.....ILL WEAR THE MASK WHEN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY DOES A STUDY ON WHY ALL MASKS THAT COME FROM CHINA ARE INFESTED WITH FLAT WORMS.ONLY STUPID PEOPLE WOULD FOLLOW INGNORANLY ALONG AND NEVER QUESTION THEIR OWNERS...WAKE UP

Surley

Established
URGENT: DOCTOR CONFIRMS PARASITIC WORMS ON FACEMASKS
SHE ORDERED SEVERAL DIFFERENT BRANDS ALL WERE INFECTED

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
its been awhile since anyone has posted on this subject.

has anyone seen any change in mask frequency in their area?

for me, i dont see any change in mask wearing, but my maskless behaviour is causing less of a commotion that it had last year. they didnt even put up much of a fight at a CVS pharmacy. i actually had an employee come up to me and actually THANK me for not wearing one! for his job, he had to, but was glad i was taking a stand. that was cool.

i am getting a vibe that people FINALLY think that BS-19 isnt nearly as deadly as they said, buuuuuUUUUuuuut....they either want to be safe, "just in case" (right, jess?), or theyve bought the propaganda that a mask is worn for the safety others.
Do me a favor and @ me when you mention me. Thanks.

I rarely go anywhere so the mask thing is not something I have to do mental gymnastics about. For the minute amount of time I spend in places that require one it doesn’t bother me enough to make a thing about it. I am utterly confused by people wearing them in their own yards or cars - saw a bunch of those when I went to brooklyn for Easter and couldn’t figure it out. Where I live this really isn’t a thing - no one wears them. They haven’t been wearing them pretty much the whole time. My dentist told me not to wear one a week ago. Our police don’t wear them. So...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Take it easy - up your Zinc (loss of zinc accounts for loss of taste/smell) and Vit C and D - get sunshine #1.

Tidal

Star
I'm glad you're feeling better! Take it easy - up your Zinc (loss of zinc accounts for loss of taste/smell) and Vit C and D - get sunshine #1.

Yes I already take multivit tablets and it says on the box that one of the things they contain is zinc..:)