Wearing a Mask

polymoog

Superstar
Sage of Quay (Mike Williams) gives a fine analysis of most people's Alpha State acceptance of things:

10:21 video; end it at 8:50 (rest is junk.)

this first part is actually a very good listen, ESPECIALLY for people who do not want to wear a mask but are in a position where they are forced to do so. a few of us on this thread who are anti mask but have to wear it should listen to this.

basic gist: if you have to wear a mask, its ok as long as you understand its wrong (not to mention useless). he says do what you have to in order to navigate your world. being blindly obedient and wearing the mask is whole other ball of wax.

the other half of this deals with how the fear based mind control works with the masks. its okay... nothing ground breaking that you need to hear.

meximonk

Star
Sage of Quay (Mike Williams) gives a fine analysis of most people's Alpha State acceptance of things:

10:21 video; end it at 8:50 (rest is junk.)

this first part is actually a very good listen, ESPECIALLY for people who do not want to wear a mask but are in a position where they are forced to do so. a few of us on this thread who are anti mask but have to wear it should listen to this.

basic gist: if you have to wear a mask, its ok as long as you understand its wrong (not to mention useless). he says do what you have to in order to navigate your world. being blindly obedient and wearing the mask is whole other ball of wax.

the other half of this deals with how the fear based mind control works with the masks. its okay... nothing ground breaking that you need to hear.
BTW
I live in Mexico, town of 2K. No one in the whole town wears masks. No one sells them here. Not in the churches, not in the stores, not in my house, not outside, not in the taxis, not in their cars, ...well, you get the picture. Went to a funeral, other side of Mexico, last week. Thousands in attendance. No one wore a mask.

Now, that being said, almost all of us (I refuse to no matter what, even to Police I refuse it), wear them in the major cities (500,000 +) when we go into banks or department stores. (I don't). There are several major cities here though were they resist en masse too. Oaxaca is the only State going crazy about it here, and even that is only a few coastal town local authorities.

Yes, Police and Medical Officials here to try to shove masks down peoples throat in certain areas. But you know what? It's been in the news daily here for months that people are going to these Policemans and Medical Officials homes, pulling them out, and beating the shit out of them. They are not being murdered. Some are having it happen to them on public transportation.

THAT'S why we can get away with it here. You have to draw a line, or one will eventually be put around your neck.

EDIT ADDENDUM:
I don't normally advocate violance, but if someone is attempting to force you to do something that's hazardous to your health, and the authorities won't help you, and your neighbors and fellow citizens also turn a blind eye, than the right thing to do should be an obvious choice. I've never had to resort to violence. I've been jailed (not in Mexico) because of my resistance and standing up for my rights. I want to say that I've never met anyone else in jail for standing up for their rights. If there were more, this wouldn't last long.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Yes, Police and Medical Officials here to try to shove masks down peoples throat in certain areas. But you know what? It's been in the news daily here for months that people are going to these Policemans and Medical Officials homes, pulling them out, and beating the shit out of them. Some are having it happen to them on public transportation.

THAT'S why we can get away with it here. You have to draw a line, or one will eventually be put around your neck.
i love it and thats great and all, but mexico does not have the surveillance system, AI, and obedient, well paid police officers (not to mention armaments) that the west does. im glad the scenario is like that in central america; i dont think it would be possible to do that in canada, the US, australia, or anywhere in europe. the trade-off? modern gadgets and more-me-now amenities.
the people are still in control of mexico. sadly, the people in the west no longer are in control of their own countries.

an apt fable:

A Wild Ass envied the pasture and care given a Tame Ass until, one day, he came upon the Tame Ass pulling a cart and being whipped. Wild savored freedom.

meximonk

Star
i love it and thats great and all, but mexico does not have the surveillance system, AI, and obedient, well paid police officers (not to mention armaments) that the west does. im glad the scenario is like that in central america; i dont think it would be possible to do that in canada, the US, australia, or anywhere in europe. the trade-off? modern gadgets and more-me-now amenities.
the people are still in control of mexico. sadly, the people in the west no longer are in control of their own countries.

an apt fable:

A Wild Ass envied the pasture and care given a Tame Ass until, one day, he came upon the Tame Ass pulling a cart and being whipped. Wild savored freedom.
Yeah, but sometimes that wild ass misses the airconditioning that the Tame Ass has in his barn. ;)

(It's an extremely balmy 87 *F (30.3 *C)) here in the Jungle at 10:00pm.

Well said, though. :)

meximonk

Star
My Wife (A Mexican) keeps telling her friends here who keep asking how I'm handling the heat, knowing that I've spent most of my life living on the Border of the US & Canada:
"Pues, los pobricitos jueros son derritiendo!!" - "Well, the poor white people (my sons, daughters and I) are melting!!"

justjess

Superstar
@justjess
I think they do it because they can't understand the person they are speaking with.
You work with children with autism. Does this make any sense to you?
Not sure the connection your trying to make...

The kids I work with mostly won’t wear the mask at all. The people I’m talking about who do this (myself included) are neurotypical. Logically, pulling a mask off your mouth isn’t going to do anything to help you hear better. But I am wondering if more of verbal communication is gestural then we previously realized. Like we depend more on the visual prompts of mouthing then we thought. Or if it’s a social gestural subconscious cue to the speaker to pull down their mask... or both. Or something else entirely. Theory still in progress.

Cintra

Star
Not sure the connection your trying to make...

The kids I work with mostly won’t wear the mask at all. The people I’m talking about who do this (myself included) are neurotypical. Logically, pulling a mask off your mouth isn’t going to do anything to help you hear better. But I am wondering if more of verbal communication is gestural then we previously realized. Like we depend more on the visual prompts of mouthing then we thought. Or if it’s a social gestural subconscious cue to the speaker to pull down their mask... or both. Or something else entirely. Theory still in progress.
I have realised that i actually do some lip reading while talking to people.
Never knew that before.

meximonk

Star
@justjess
As Cintra stated, I think a good amount of people use a combination of skills/cues when communicating with other people.
For visual learners, wearing a mask interferes with that...
It is said that children with autism tend to look at mouths when they are conversing with other people (for comprehension purposes).
As you know they don't like direct eye contact and mask wearing forces that upon people.
I think even neurotypical may do this to some extent, as well.
They don't like direct eye contact because on occasion, the demons within them can be seen manifesting in their eyes. They're counting on you and I believing that it's merely a symptom of a massive superiority complex instead.

meximonk

Star
@meximonk
Lol...I'm...confused..lol
Are you saying that autistic people are demonically posessed?
:p I'm saying that the Elitists are. Do some research on the testimonies of regular joes that have worked for them in hotels & such during the Bilderberger meetings, particularly in Europe. They read like something out of a novel set in the ancient Chinese Forbidden Palace.

polymoog

Superstar
The Biden Plan to Beat COVID-19

"As president I'll mandate mask wearing in all federal buildings and all interstate transportation.... because masks save lives; period! ...wearing a mask is not a political statement... its a scientific imperative." - biden

justjess

Superstar
:p I'm saying that the Elitists are. Do some research on the testimonies of regular joes that have worked for them in hotels & such during the Bilderberger meetings, particularly in Europe. They read like something out of a novel set in the ancient Chinese Forbidden Palace.
Your comment 100% absolutely made it sound like you were calling people with autism demons. I have a real problem with that.

polymoog

Superstar
Communism in America: People Getting Arrested for not Wearing Mask in Nashville

2:43. the cop doesnt want to write the ticket or bring him to jail, but he does it anyway. why not just look the other way then? if i was that cop, id seek out the politicians and ticket them.

the cops in my area (i talked to one) have unequivocally stated that they will not enforce the mask mandate. the officer i talked to in june said, 'we are not the mask police'. he said people were calling up all the time about it, but they wont do anything. i was pleasantly surprised to learn, later on in the conversation, that most of the force were conspiracy theorists!

imsickofyoshi

Established
I believe it's a test; to see if they can push the Mark of the Beast on the people. It's a dry run that has proven that it'll work with flying colors.
Just when I thought a lot of people were waking up, guess I was wrong. Kinda disappointed in humanity really. I wonder what will they use to sell the real mark to people

A.J.

Star
Interesting comment I’ve come across (See Below).
Also related, I’ve witnessed first-hand, individuals really struggling in the workplace due to poor or insufficient air quality (circulation) and their inability to work while receiving sufficient oxygen....

see comment and the links I found which seems to confirm the concern.

“I saw a presentation by an OSHA expert on masks and she was saying that operating rooms in hospitals enhance oxygen levels in the operating room to compensate for the rebreathing of CO2 for the doctors and nurses. She also said that most doctors and nurses are not aware of this fact and should not be saying they have no problem wearing masks for many hours, since they have a special environment which allows that to happen.”

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
im curious as to why those two are allowed to question the mighty great Oz.
I don’t like Laura, but I do catch TC and he does that on about every issue. He seems more logical than most hosts - I kind of relate to his way of thinking so it is possible that he’s a sharper libertarian thinker than guys like hannity who don’t seem that smart. I’m not saying there’s not more to it, but he questions lots of stuff like the Vegas shooting, the military industrial complex, and our nations spending and debt problems. He’s also pushed back against Russian election interference in a way most conservative media has not.

As far as 9/11, I wonder about all of them - Giuliani, conservative media, etc. ....I’m assuming some just keep their concern to themselves. But America’s mayor had to know the whole thing was shady pretty much as it was happening....

Last edited: