Wearing a Mask

A.J.

Star
When visiting Lancaster County PA I didn’t get much resistance so I kept it in my pocket. Jersey is communist country.

Powers-that-be have tried to confound that righteous and practical truth by endorsing the commonality of a highly contagious asymptomatic state with regards to COVID-19. I remain defiantly skeptical on this point for a multitude of reasons obviously but it does appear many church leaders and decision makers are also becoming increasingly skeptical.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
so you put a mask on to annoy yourself?
if you identify as a dog, you can be your own best friend.
I am not an anti masker, no. I was winding up a particular person in an extended practical joke. It was funny for them too.

I don't identify as a dog. I identify as an annoying, contradictory old bitch. Get it right!

Does anyone actually wear a mask? I only see them worn in shops. And the occasional tourist or worried person.

Cintra

Star
god bless you if youre in a place where the majority are NOT wearing them. they are all over here, wearing them while driving, doing yard work, etc.
Wow...
No, I hardly see them. people put one on to go into a shop and rip it off as soon as they get out.
The people who do wear them stand out, which makes them fun to play with. Like the anti masker friend of mine. He sits there ranting about not wearing a mask while dozens of people walk past his window maskless.
Its funny and was worth a tease.

Maybe its different in a city. But I spent the last few weeks close to some major tourist attractions and hardly anyone was wearing them.

Riptide

Established
received_1060924231011237.jpeg

I've read in a VC article that being buried alive and born again can also be a part of satanic initiation. That will probably happen when people retreat underground to take refuge from the "asteroids".

And then dare I say it... The initiates will perform their "blood sacrifices" when the time comes to persecute the insubordinate.

polymoog

Superstar
KISS's GENE SIMMONS Blasts Anti-Maskers: 'It's Not About You; It's About The Rest Of Us'

"If you sneeze, you put your hand over your mouth," he explained. "Why wouldn't you cover your face for something that might be life-threatening. 'Well, you can't tell me what to do.' Actually, you get told what to do all the time. When there's a red light, you're told to stop the car. 'Well, I don't wanna stop the car.' It's not about you. 'Cause if you go through a red light, you're gonna kill somebody, possibly. So when there's a red light, you're told to stop.

"Wear a goddamn mask. It's not about you; it's about the rest of us," he reiterated.

no, gene. its about masks being ineffective. its about fear based mind control. then again, we arent getting a celeb paycheck from a public relations firm to push this BS agenda.

HHS Offers PR Firms $250M Contract to Mount Coronavirus Campaign

Cintra

Star
I think people who work in food industries should wear them.
I once got served a sandwich by someone who was sniffing and snuffling. (years ago)
I shouldnt have eaten it. I should have complained. But it was expensive and i am english.

I caught the waitresses cold and was horribly ill for about a week.

Never went to that cafe again.

Maes17

Superstar
I once got served a sandwich by someone who was sniffing and snuffling. (years ago)
I shouldnt have eaten it. I should have complained. But it was expensive and i am english.

Never went to that cafe again.
I agree on this.
Conspiracy theories aside some cases just wear the thing.

Not so much of it being deadly. Just the contagious part of it. Especially in food handling. This virus has shown some people are some flat out dirty ass fuckers.

A Freeman

Superstar
When visiting Lancaster County PA I didn’t get much resistance so I kept it in my pocket. Jersey is communist country.

Powers-that-be have tried to confound that righteous and practical truth by endorsing the commonality of a highly contagious asymptomatic state with regards to COVID-19. I remain defiantly skeptical on this point for a multitude of reasons obviously but it does appear many church leaders and decision makers are also becoming increasingly skeptical.
"Asymptomatic" is nothing more than a made-up word for a HEALTHY individual. The medical mafia uses such terms like attorneys use legalese, to try to con people into believing that someone who is healthy can somehow make others sick, which is IMPOSSIBLE.

There are no credible studies of any kind that prove contagion from sick individuals to healthy individuals, much less from healthy individuals to other healthy individuals. In fact, in a recent NIH study, 455 people were linked via contact tracing to an alleged "asymptomatic carrier", i.e. "A 22-year-old woman with a medical history of congenital heart disease (CHD) had suffered from shortness of breath for 16 years" who reportedly experienced shortness of breath that was "worse than usual" for a month.

"Conclusion: In summary, all the 455 contacts were excluded from SARS-CoV-2 infection* and we conclude that the infectivity of some asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers might be weak."

*boldface added for emphasis

Tidal

Star
Here's me unmasked in the top pic,, and below it is me masked, i chose the union jack design to deliberately upset unpatriotic lefties..:)
My point is that the virus would have a clear unimpeded run into the nose and throat of any poor slob without a mask, but would bounce off a mask "shield", seems logical to me.
I don't bother wearing it in the street, I only wear it when I go into shops where the air is probably thick with the virus..:)

Spock- "We are being probed captain!"
Kirk- "Shields up, red alert!"

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
It's truly amazing that people cannot use their God-given common-sense to realize that if human bodies needed a flap covering their nose and mouth, the human body would have come equipped that way from our PERFECT Creator.

There isn't one single credible study proving that masks do anything to protect anyone from any so-called virus.

There are however, numerous scientific studies which prove that masks are not only completely ineffective at stopping viral-size particles from passing through them in either direction , but actually cause disease. Wearing a mask significantly reduces the amount of available O2, while simultaneously increasing the amount of CO2, mucus, dirt, mask fibers/fibres, etc. in every breath taken. They also make the body work harder to inhale and exhale, increasing the chances of pulling foreign objects into the lungs, as the study that @Helioform shared reveals.

The W.H.O. has admitted in their own 5 June 2020 peer-reviewed study that -- after over 100 years of mask-wearing -- there is no direct evidence that healthy people wearing masks prevents infection with respiratory viruses of any kind.

"At present, there is no direct evidence (from studies on COVID-19 and in healthy people in the community) on the effectiveness of universal masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including COVID-19."

Source: https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/332293

With regard to sick people, we have the following study conducted during the 1918 "Spanish flu", which should call into question not only the effectiveness of mask-wearing for sick individuals, but also the oft-promoted but never proven hypotheses of contagion (see excerpt provided in a subsequent post).

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from "The Invisible Rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg (p. 100-105), about the testing done during the "Spanish flu":-

The Spanish influenza apparently originated in the United States in early 1918, seemed to spread around the world on Navy
ships, and first appeared on board those ships and in seaports and Naval stations. The largest early outbreak, laying low about 400
people, occurred in February in the Naval Radio School at Cambridge, Massachusetts.8 In March, influenza spread to Army
camps where the Signal Corps was being trained in the use of the wireless: 1,127 men contracted influenza in Camp Funston, in
Kansas, and 2,900 men in the Oglethorpe camps in Georgia. In late March and April, the disease spread to the civilian population, and around the world.

Mild at first, the epidemic exploded with death in September, everywhere in the world at once. Waves of mortality traveled with astonishing speed over the global ocean of humanity, again and again until their force was finally spent three years later.

Its victims were often sick repeatedly for months at a time. One of the things that puzzled doctors the most was all of the
bleeding. Ten to fifteen percent of flu patients seen in private practice,9 and up to forty percent of flu patients in the Navy10
suffered from nosebleeds, doctors sometimes describing the blood as “gushing” from the nostrils.11 Others bled from their
gums, ears, skin, stomach, intestines, uterus, or kidneys, the most common and rapid route to death being hemorrhage in the lungs:
flu victims drowned in their own blood. Autopsies revealed that as many as one-third of fatal cases had also hemorrhaged into
their brain,12 and occasionally a patient appeared to be recovering from respiratory symptoms only to die of a brain hemorrhage.

“The regularity with which these various hemorrhages appeared suggested the possibility of there being a change in the blood itself,” wrote Drs. Arthur Erskine and B. L. Knight of Cedar Rapids, Iowa in late 1918. So they tested the blood from a large number of patients with influenza and pneumonia. “In every case tested without a single exception,” they wrote, “the coagulability of the blood was lessened, the increase in time required for coagulation varying from two and one-half to eight minutes more than normal. Blood was tested as early as the second day of infection, and as late as the twentieth day of convalescence from pneumonia, with the same results… Several local physicians also tested blood from their patients, and, while our records are at this time necessarily incomplete, we have yet to receive a report of a case in which the time of coagulation was not prolonged.”

This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity ever since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation.13 Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting.

Another astonishing fact that makes no sense if this pandemic was infectious, but that makes good sense if it was caused by radio waves, is that instead of striking down the old and the infirm like most diseases, this one killed mostly healthy, vigorous young people between the ages of eighteen and forty—just as the previous pandemic had done, with a little less vehemence, in 1889. This, as we saw in chapter 5, is the same as the predominant age range for neurasthenia, the chronic form of electrical illness. Two-thirds of all influenza deaths were in this age range.14 Elderly patients were rare.15 One doctor in Switzerland wrote that he “knew of no case in an infant and no severe case in persons over 50,” but that “one robust person showed the first symptoms at 4 p.m. and died before 10 the next morning.”16 A reporter in Paris went so far as to say that “only persons between 15 and 40 years of age are affected.”17

The prognosis was better if you were in poor physical condition. If you were undernourished, physically handicapped, anemic, or tuberculous, you were much less likely to get the flu and much less likely to die from it if you did.18 This was such a common observation that Dr. D. B. Armstrong wrote a provocative article, published in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, titled “Influenza: Is it a Hazard to Be Healthy?” Doctors were seriously discussing whether they were actually giving their patients a death sentence by advising them to keep fit!

The flu was reported to be even more fatal for pregnant women.

A further peculiarity that had doctors scratching their heads was that in most cases, after the patients’ temperature had returned to normal, their pulse rate fell below 60 and remained there for a number of days. In more serious cases the pulse rate fell to between 36 and 48, an indication of heart block.19 This too is puzzling for a respiratory virus, but will make sense when we learn about radio wave sickness.

Patients also regularly lost some of their hair two to three months after recovering from the flu. According to Samuel Ayres, a dermatologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, this was an almost daily occurrence, most of these patients being young women. This is not an expected after-effect of respiratory viruses either, but hair loss has been widely reported from exposure to radio waves.20

Yet another puzzling observation was that so few patients in 1918 had sore throats, runny noses, or other initial respiratory symptoms.21 But neurological symptoms, just as in the pandemic of 1889, were rampant, even in mild cases. They ranged from
insomnia, stupor, dulled perceptions, unusually heightened perceptions, tingling, itching, and impairment of hearing to
weakness or partial paralysis of the palate, eyelids, eyes, and various other muscles.22 The famous Karl Menninger reported on
100 cases of psychosis triggered by influenza, including 35 of schizophrenia, that he saw during a three-month period.23

Although the infectious nature of this illness was widely assumed, masks, quarantines, and isolation were all without effect.24 Even in an isolated country like Iceland the flu spread universally, in spite of the quarantining of its victims.25

The disease seemed to spread impossibly fast. “There is no reason to suppose that it traveled more rapidly than persons
could travel [but] it has appeared to do so,” wrote Dr. George A. Soper, Major in the United States Army.26

But most revealing of all were the various heroic attempts to prove the infectious nature of this disease, using volunteers. All these attempts, made in November and December 1918 and in February and March 1919, failed. One medical team in Boston, working for the United States Public Health Service, tried to infect one hundred healthy volunteers between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five.

Their efforts were impressive and make entertaining reading:We collected the material and mucous secretions of the mouth and nose and throat and bronchi from cases of the disease and transferred this to our volunteers. We always obtained this material in the same way. The patient with fever, in bed, had a large, shallow, traylike arrangement before him or her, and we washed out one nostril with some sterile salt solutions, using perhaps 5 c.c., which is allowed to run into the tray; and that nostril is blown vigorously into the tray. This is repeated with the other nostril. The patient then gargles with some of the solution.

Next we obtain some bronchial mucus through coughing, and then we swab the mucous surface of each nares and also the mucous surface of the throat… Each one of the volunteers…received 6 c.c. of the mixed stuff that I have described. They received it into each nostril; received it in the throat, and on the eye; and when you think that 6 c.c. in all was used, you will understand that some of it was swallowed. None of them took sick.

In a further experiment with new volunteers and donors, the salt solution was eliminated, and with cotton swabs, the material was transferred directly from nose to nose and from throat to throat, using donors in the first, second, or third day of the disease. “None of these volunteers who received the material thus directly transferred from cases took sick in any way… All of the volunteers received at least two, and some of them three ‘shots’ as they expressed it.”

In a further experiment 20 c.c. of blood from each of five sick donors were mixed and injected into each volunteer. None of them took sick in any way.

“Then we collected a lot of mucous material from the upper respiratory tract, and filtered it through Mandler filters. This filtrate was injected into ten volunteers, each one receiving 3.5 c.c. subcutaneously, and
none of these took sick in any way.”

Then a further attempt was made to transfer the disease “in the natural way,” using fresh volunteers and donors: “The volunteer was led up to the bedside of the patient; he was introduced. He sat down alongside the bed of the patients. They shook hands, and by instructions, he got as close as he conveniently could, and they talked for five minutes. At the end of the five minutes, the patient breathed out as hard as he could, while the volunteer, muzzle to muzzle (in accordance with his instructions, about 2 inches between the two), received this expired breath, and at the same time was breathing in as the patient breathed out… After they had done this for five times, the patient coughed directly into the face of the volunteer, face to face, five different times… [Then] he moved to the next patient whom we had selected, and repeated this, and so on, until this volunteer had had that sort of contact with ten different cases of influenza, in different stages of the disease, mostly fresh cases, none of them more than three days old… None of them took sick
in any way.

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease, and were quite sure we knew how it was
transmitted from person to person. Perhaps,” concluded Dr. Milton Rosenau, “if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.”27

Earlier attempts to demonstrate contagion in horses had met with the same resounding failure. Healthy horses were kept in
close contact with sick ones during all stages of the disease. Nose bags were kept on horses that had nasal discharges and
high temperatures. Those nose bags were used to contain food for other horses which, however, stubbornly remained healthy.

As a result of these and other attempts, Lieutenant Colonel Herbert Watkins-Pitchford of the British Army Veterinary Corps
wrote in July 1917 that he could find no evidence that influenza was ever spread directly from one horse to another.

-------

It should be self-evident that wearing a mask restricts the free-flow of CO2 being exhaled (particularly if the mask is of higher quality, e.g. an N95 mask), which in turn reduces the amount of O2 being breathed in. Do that for several hours a day, several days a week and you have a guaranteed recipe for actually making people sick, by thoughtlessly depriving their bodies of the O2 and forcing them to re-breathe the very same particles the body is attempting to naturally expel.

So we're being told to help curb the spread of a so-called virus that, in truth isn't what we've been told it is (and has never been proven to even exist), and cannot be spread in the manner we've been told it can, using methods that have not only been proven to be ineffective, but detrimental to our health. And we've known this for 100 years.

The next time someone believes they've been "infected" by another individual who may have coughed or sneezed, please THINK about WHY you believe that. The reason people believe in "germs" and "viruses" -- even though no so-called virus has ever been observed, much less observed infecting a healthy cell, is because that's what we've been PROGRAMMED to believe based upon ASSUMPTIONS and incessant propaganda through manipulated medical textbooks, television and film, to support and help maintain a trillion dollar a year industry that would otherwise collapse under its own weight (lies).

There is another, much more logical explanation for why two or more people gathered together in a common area may all get sick at the same time: poisoning.

We can be poisoned by the food, by the water and by the air, the latter of which includes poisoning by EMF and microwave radiation. We can be poisoned slowly, over time, with toxins building up in the body until they reach the point the body needs to use means other than breathing and sweating to expel them. Or we can be poisoned rapidly. And it's not just our bodies that can be poisoned; our minds can and have been poisoned by the endless satanic assault on morality and common-sense that has been going on for thousands of years.

There are two fundamental pillars that lead to good health (both spiritual and physical): NUTRITION AND SANITATION. Garbage in = garbage out, whether it be mind (spiritual) or body (physical). That's why we're repeatedly told throughout our Creator's Law to learn to differentiate the clean (good) from the unclean (evil), and to only ingest that which is clean/good. A healthy spirit will always maintain a healthy body.

polymoog

Superstar
masks DO NOT stop viruses.
masks are great for preventing the spread of macro-particles: hair, skin flakes, nose drips, etc.

you didnt mention it, but i will add this: spraying surfaces with sanitizers/disinfectants does nothing for viruses. they ARE effective for food-borne pathogens and should (are) used in the food industry. of course, waiters/waitresses who are sick shouldnt be working.

i dont believe in that germ theory. the common cold is not transmissable from person to person unless it is administered via injection.

already posted, but i am posting it again:

AlcyoneSong

Established
There is a vaccine and medication for the flu, bad example
Not for every strain of influenza. Even with a flu shot you roll the dice that this season it will be the effective one. It’s also why in highly populated countries such as Japan people do have a culture of mask wearing when outdoors. Part of it is pollution but another part is illness.
COVID 19 means that there are 18 previous strains of this virus and this is the 19th one.
The topic is a valid one of the a symptomatic transmission of the virus which makes tracking hard.