Wearing a Mask

polymoog

Superstar
todays mask story (finally a good one):

went to the grocery store today for lunch as usual without a useless mask. woman at the checkout ahead of me waved and said hi to me (a customer of mine). i said hi, although i wasnt 100% sure who it was-- hard to say when the person has cloth on their face. after a moment, i knew who she was and that she was against all of this nonsense.
she said, "youre not wearing a mask! youre brave!"
i shrugged and said, "ive got medical exemption.... dont you?"
she caught my drift and said, "yeah!" and yanked her mask off.

now i just have to convince the other 3,000 or so people that come in out of there per day. 1 down, 3000 to go.

LkMTM

Rookie

went to the grocery store today for lunch as usual without a useless mask. woman at the checkout ahead of me waved and said hi to me (a customer of mine). i said hi, although i wasnt 100% sure who it was-- hard to say when the person has cloth on their face. after a moment, i knew who she was and that she was against all of this nonsense.

now i just have to convince the other 3,000 or so people that come in out of there per day. 1 down, 3000 to go.
Good on you! Every single one counts. Best of luck with the others!
It might be daunting how many are left to go.. But if she goes on to tell one other person that, and they only tell one other person.. It comes down quick!!

polymoog

Superstar
question for people here that watch TV:

are you seeing TV shows/dramas/etc. with people wearing masks IN the show itself? (of course, the said show must take place at the present time.)
i am interested in knowing if they are trying to normalize it in fiction as well as in real life.

A Freeman

Superstar

Haven't put on a mask since this entire charade started (and won't). And interestingly, there have been similar experiences with others (even people working in the shops and stores) taking notice.

By the way, for any who may feel that stating you have a "medical exemption" isn't being truthful, please think again. Our Creator/Healer does not require anyone wear a disease-causing mask in His Perfect Law of Liberty (which, in truth, is the ONLY Real Law there is on this planet - see Exod. 15:26).

question for people here that watch TV:

are you seeing TV shows/dramas/etc. with people wearing masks IN the show itself? (of course, the said show must take place at the present time.)
i am interested in knowing if they are trying to normalize it in fiction as well as in real life.
From watching this video, it looks like comercials and cartoons are featuring characters with masks. TV dramas take longer to make. I also don't watch tv so cant say for sure.

Lil axe

Veteran
From watching this video, it looks like comercials and cartoons are featuring characters with masks. TV dramas take longer to make. I also don't watch tv so cant say for sure.

wow could have a game , find the symbols, in the first 34 seconds, alot of one eyes, buddy in the record store, the album cover, everytime pix is said , wink one eye, bud getting the tattoo, all seeing eye, etc.

Helioform

Star

"Abstract
There is no biological history of mass masking until the current era. It is important to consider possible outcomes of this society-wide experiment. The consequences to the health of individuals is as yet unknown. Masked individuals have measurably higher inspiratory flow than non-masked individuals. This study is of new masks removed from manufacturer packaging, as well as a laundered cloth mask, examined microscopically. Loose particulate was seen on each type of mask. Also, tight and loose fibers were seen on each type of mask. If every foreign particle and every fiber in every facemask is always secure and not detachable by airflow, then there should be no risk of inhalation of such particles and fibers. However, if even a small portion of mask fibers is detachable by inspiratory airflow, or if there is debris in mask manufacture or packaging or handling, then there is the possibility of not only entry of foreign material to the airways, but also entry to deep lung tissue, and potential pathological consequences of foreign bodies in the lungs."

A.J.

Star
Under my nose every time. It helps me breathe in and out of my nose, instead of my mouth. I could tell it pisses most people off.

A.J.

Star
dont wear it at all!
I live in NJ and don’t have time to argue. This is a state where I’d have to have my medical exemption handy, and I don’t have one. But I’m attempting to do my part.....

polymoog

Superstar
I live in NJ and don’t have time to argue. This is a state where I’d have to have my medical exemption handy, and I don’t have one. But I’m attempting to do my part.....
there are a few posts here with a printable exemption form.

PM me.

Cintra

Star
I wear one if a shop wants. Other than that I only wear them around people using cameras, people I dont like, or to annoy anti maskers. I spent a fun 3 weeks putting one on every time a particular person came along. It drove them crazy.

I have medical exemption if I want, but sometimes they can be fun and useful.

A.J.

Star
there are a few posts here with a printable exemption form.

PM me.
Yeah but a fabricated exemption defeats the purpose of a righteous stand. If I really wanted to rebel I’d have to risk getting thrown out, removed, etc. I’m sensing the churches (at least certain ones) will be first to completely come around. There have been some good signs. A good Christian brother wrote to me,

“The scriptures deal with this in Leviticus 13, where guidance is provided for those infected with what is translated as "leprosy". The basic idea is that it is the sick person who takes measures and is quarantined, not the healthy. Apparently the Lord thought it would not be conducive to the functioning of the Israelite society to have each person acting as if they were carrying a deadly contagion. If only we would heed this example. This is one of the reasons I reject the so-called social distancing.”