Wearing a Mask

Daze

Superstar
As a Christian I live by pure logic and commonsense, not emotion, and my logic tells me that the virus will probably bounce off a mask and go attack some poor slob who's not masked..
Lets highlight some logic for a moment, get down to the "brass tacks" as they say.

Corona virus is 0.1 microns.

The N95 mask (ie, those custom made for you specifically by professionals, ie the best) have holes that are 0.3 microns.

Looking at the fact that expensive N95 makes have holes that are 3x the size of corona virus, do you think your $4.99 Britain flag bandana is doing a lick of good?

You speak of "logic", but its clear that it eludes you.

This meme is over used, but it might help you connect some dots.
cv fence.jpg

Tidal

Star
Corona virus is 0.1 microns.
The N95 mask (ie, those custom made for you specifically by professionals, ie the best) have holes that are 0.3 microns.
Looking at the fact that expensive N95 makes have holes that are 3x the size of corona virus, do you think your $4.99 Britain flag bandana is doing a lick of good?

Whoa Charlie, i forgot to mention that the main reason I mask up is so that the security guard at the grocer's will let me in and I can ogle the shopwomen from between the tins of baked beans..:)

polymoog

Superstar
Whoa Charlie, i forgot to mention that the main reason I mask up is so that the security guard at the grocer's will let me in and I can ogle the shopwomen from between the tins of baked beans.
tidal, as you get older and your conciousness grows, you should develop higher, more intellectual pursuits and goals rather than oogling women in the supermarket.

Helioform

Star
How to read the data from your face mask - corona lifehack

description:
Share this Video before it gets deleted! How to read the data from your facemask using a normal USB flash drive: All you need is an empty USB flash drive (1GB-64GB) and a face mask (TYPE 2). The USB flash drive must be formatted (NTFS). After removing the data storage from your face mask and opening your USB flash drive, connect the data storage like this: left side of the data storage - pin 20,21,22,24 of the flash memory chip of the USB flash drive right side of the data storage - pin 7,8,9,10,11 of the flash memory chip of the USB flash drive It is important that you don´t connect pin 19 and pin 6, otherwise you may damage your computer. DO NOT TRY AT HOME! I do not take any responsibility or liability for damages or injuries of any kind that result from the emulation of this video!

*​

not sure if this has any legitimacy. watch it before they remove it!

paging mr @Helioform ... cleanup in aisle 5....
Wtf is this...there is no data in face masks this video is bullshit lol.

Helioform

Star
no RFID embedded tags? good.
ill trash it.
Actually I did some research and apparently some masks in France have chips in them. But they say it is for counting how many times the mask has been washed. But in the video there is "covid surveillance" written in the data text, I wonder how a mask with that inside would have anything to do with covid19. If its for tracking people how does that do anything useful if there is no name associated with it.

polymoog

Superstar
Actually I did some research and apparently some masks in France have chips in them. But they say it is for counting how many times the mask has been washed. But in the video there is "covid surveillance" written in the data text, I wonder how a mask with that inside would have anything to do with covid19. If its for tracking people how does that do anything useful if there is no name associated with it.
from what i understand, many products have RFID tags either embedded in the product or in the packaging.
i suppose if one was able to infect a mask with a specific pathogen and then track that masks location, one could map out the effects.
i am sure there are easier ways to do that, though, unless you wanted less people involved and the ability to do it from a much greater distance.

Daze

Superstar
Whoa Charlie, i forgot to mention that the main reason I mask up is so that the security guard at the grocer's will let me in and I can ogle the shopwomen from between the tins of baked beans..:)
If you remember the beginning of the scam-demic masks weren't mandatory. Even most "official sources" said they were little more then placebos.

About 3 months, maybe 4 into the scam-demic this changed. Over night masks became mandatory. The question is why?

Well, the question everyone should ask, in almost every situation is "cue bono", ie.. who benefits?

What are masks tied to?
Basically.. Disease. ..What's the "protection" from disease?
They tell us its the vaccine. The vaccine is their "final" solution.

When they plan to sell 7,500,000,000 needles (this is assuming 1 jab per person, while they've already said multiple shots for all) at roughly $57 a pop.. They stand to make trillions. All conspiracies aside, vaccine manufacturers are looking at a massive windfall.

This is why Bill gates and co can "donate" 1, 200 million to organizations like John Hopkins center, the WHO, buy off governors, medical leaders, ect, ect, ect. They can spend 3, 4 billion on this psy-op and still massively profit.

Now back to the "why".

Its pretty obvious enough people weren't taking the plan-demic seriously. Not with full beaches and social distancing almost none existent everywhere else. How to get people more fearful? Make sure everytime they leave there house they see everyone else in masks, so they're reminded of disease / death. Whether it be acknowledged or on a subconscious level, seeing everyone in masks produces fear.

Long story short, they want Joe Public to be afraid so they can profit.

Now when you wear a mask to "scope chicks", you help some of the most evil people on the planet with there agenda Christian.
You may not think your directly working for satan, but you're certainly a pawn on his board every time you put on the mask.

Food for thought...

Tidal

Star
If you remember the beginning of the scam-demic masks weren't mandatory. Even most "official sources" said they were little more then placebos.
About 3 months, maybe 4 into the scam-demic this changed. Over night masks became mandatory. The question is why?

The bottom line is that the virus DOES exist (I caught a mild dose of it myself in mid-May, I never bothered to go to the doctor and the symptoms have mostly cleared up now 4 months later), so as masks give at least some protection people are glad to wear them.. :)
My symptoms are highlighted in red-

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
The bottom line is that the virus DOES exist
SARS or H1N1 were far, far deadlier. no one gave a rats ass about them.

(I caught a dose of it myself in mid-May and the symptoms have mostly cleared up now 4 months later)
QED

so as masks give at least some protection people are glad to wear them
start from the very beginning of this thread and educate yourself. their inability to protect people has been proven six ways to sunday.

Tidal

Star
masks...their inability to protect people has been proven six ways to sunday.

Like I said, masks are bound to give SOME protection, and some is better than none..:)
Sure, the virus may be small enough to wriggle through the fabric mesh but its mates might simply bounce off the mesh and go get up the nose of some poor slob who's not wearing one.
Also, the virus can enter through our unprotected eyeballs, so glasses or sunglasses might give some protection there.
I wear glasses but the virus still got me through my eyeballs in May, I wasn't wearing a mask and when I got back from the grocers (where nobody else was masked either) my eyes felt like they were full of sand and turned red like Dracula, then the other symptoms kicked in.
At least it gives me bragging rights to be able to say I'm a covid survivor (unless the symptoms flare up again later with a vengeance and finally nail me)..:cool:

Tidal

Star
..All conspiracies aside, vaccine manufacturers are looking at a massive windfall.

Look at it another way- if the virus flares up again bigtime and people are dropping like flies in their thousands/millions, people are going to be clamouring for the vaccine to prevent themselves going up the spout too..:)
Anyway, I hear many people have already caught a dose and recovered (like me), so perhaps we're now immune to a second wave, and don't need a vaccine?
Personally if I'm offered a shot i'll refuse it anyway because I'm touchy about what muck is pumped into my arm, and anyway we all-

Daze

Superstar
My symptoms are highlighted in red-
Did you notice every one of them fit the common cold / flu?

Like I said, masks are bound to give SOME protection, and some is better than none..:)
I have already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt they offer zero protection. Not "SOME", zero.

I'm not gonna waste any more of my time on your struggles with cognitive dissonance.

Peace.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- My symptoms are highlighted in red..
masks are bound to give SOME protection, and some is better than none.
.:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you notice every one of them fit the common cold / flu?
I have already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt they offer zero protection. Not "SOME", zero.

1- Yeah when I went down with the sniffles and a splitting headache and shivering spells I had to keep crawling into bed to sleep for hours day and night under a pile of blankets for a week or so (even though it was a warm spring May) dreaming weird delirium-dreams, and at first I thought it must be flu or something, but my Dracula red eyes (conjunctivitis which I'd never had in my life before) made me realise it was probably Cov-19 having a go at me (although thankfully I never had the shortness of breath symptom) so I decided to ride it out on my own without calling the doctor.. :cool:

2- As for masks, operating theatre staff have routinely worn them in hospitals for donkeys years, so presumably they must be some good..:p

PS- I can't understand all the hoo-ha about testing, because as far as i can tell it's a total waste of time and effort.
I mean, suppose Joe's test is negative and he gets a clean bill of health, does he get a "You are clean" certificate or what? What good is the certificate?
And if the test reveals he's got the virus, what's he supposed to do about it?
Anyway even if he tests clean, he might still get the virus days or weeks later, sheesh!
What an almighty mess, or am i missing something?

polymoog

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Egypt Where Covid and Masks Barely Exist Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdowns Masks Quarantine

4 min video.

drew binsky is a YTer who travels and posts his garbage videos. in this one, he visits egypt and is shocked that the egyptians arent buying into the mask propaganda. this idiot even says, "people look at me weird, like, 'oh you have a mask on." damn straight.
ya got cloth on yer face, ya moron. it doesnt work!

polymoog

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
Politicians are just trying to cover their butts as far as the mask mandates. Some politicians don't care, some do, and it is that simple. There is nothing heroic or nefarious about it.

I could go on, as there are deeper aspects where heroism and fascism come into play. However, Instagram has taught me that 9 out of 10 people that surround you are enemies. So I'm not telling anyone the things I know without them paying the price.

I will say that nobody wakes up and intentionally puts on a clown outfit and attaches the puppet strings themselves.