Wearing a Mask

Daze

Superstar
Holy shite you guys I had to wear a mask today for the first time. I’m literally gasping for air tonight. I had asthma when I was younger and it feels like that but worse than ever.
There are alot of ways to get around "mandatory" masks. You can ask to speak to the OSHA complaint officer. Since the mask lowers your oxygen level below OSHA standards its actually an OSHA violation. You simply need to highlight it.

Ask your employer to sign an indemnity contract. Which makes them financially responsible should their requirements harm you.
Most back off the mask when you bring this up.

I assume your talking about work? If its a store or something you can site discrimination laws. While it will take a day or so to contact corporate and get a reply, no store can refuse you service if you refuse to wear the mask.

Maybe in a month or so alot of this will die off? I hear alot are filing lawsuits on these "mandatory masks" from a few sources at least.
Even a clas action law suit is in the works against the Mayor of New York.

There are alot of ways to get around "mandatory" masks. You can ask to speak to the OSHA complaint officer. Since the mask lowers your oxygen level below OSHA standards its actually an OSHA violation. You simply need to highlight it.

Ask your employer to sign an indemnity contract. Which makes them financially responsible should their requirements harm you.
Most back off the mask when you bring this up.

I assume your talking about work? If its a store or something you can site discrimination laws. While it will take a day or so to contact corporate and get a reply, no store can refuse you service if you refuse to wear the mask.

Maybe in a month or so alot of this will die off? I hear alot are filing lawsuits on these "mandatory masks" from a few sources at least.
Even a clas action law suit is in the works against the Mayor of New York.
Yeah I “had to” for work. Needless to say, it was the first and last time

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe he should go check on his friend in N. Korea too?

EXCLUSIVE: Eccentric Dennis Rodman is spotted flouting social distancing protocols as he shakes hands and hugs fans on a Whole Foods run while wearing a mask UNDER his chin
1600450435495.jpeg

Tidal

Star
Here's me in my mask-

I wear it simply so shops will let me in, and if it protects me from another dose of the virus, so much the better. (I got mild symptoms in May which still haven't quite cleared up)
And if I'm a "carrier" the mask will help protect other people.
The bottom line is it seems logical for us all to mask up, and it's absolutely no inconvenience to me, as mine is a lightweight breathable material and I hardly know I'm wearing it..
As an added bonus the union jack design annoys lefties here in Britain..:)

GhostGirl

Rookie
I’ve lost a lot of respect for this site and whomever is writing the articles. Half of the articles now are in quotes. Focus on the entertainment industry and conspiracy theories. Leave the science discussion for those that actually study sciences. They know what they’re talking about. Not politicians or bloggers. Wear your fucking masks so those that are immunocompromised aren’t at risk. It’s a damn mask, how much easier can it get to not spread viruses? I hate this site sometimes, not everything is a damn conspiracy!
I’ve lost a lot of respect for this site and whomever is writing the articles. Half of the articles now are in quotes. Focus on the entertainment industry and conspiracy theories. Leave the science discussion for those that actually study sciences. They know what they’re talking about. Not politicians or bloggers. Wear your fucking masks so those that are immunocompromised aren’t at risk. It’s a damn mask, how much easier can it get to not spread viruses? I hate this site sometimes, not everything is a damn conspiracy!

Attachments

Daze

Superstar
staywideawake said:
I’ve lost a lot of respect for this site and whomever is writing the articles. Half of the articles now are in quotes. Focus on the entertainment industry and conspiracy theories. Leave the science discussion for those that actually study sciences. They know what they’re talking about. Not politicians or bloggers. Wear your [freak]ing masks so those that are immunocompromised aren’t at risk. It’s a [dang] mask, how much easier can it get to not spread viruses? I hate this site sometimes, not everything is a [dang] conspiracy!
People like StayWideAwake (ironic name, isn't it?) will run to the vaccine. I'm sure it won't make him/her paralyzed or sterile like Gates other vaccines. I'm sure this one will be improved. :rolleyes:

For what its worth, i intended to link stories of Gates vaccines paralyzing Indian children and sterilizing African woman, but I ran a search and after 4 pages of "debunking" and so called "fact checking" by main stream sources i gave up.

Welcome to the modern net, where everything of substance is being memory holed while we only receive "official" sources.

Interview with Google Exec. said:
Charlie Rose ~ "Where is the future of search going"?
Eric Schmidt ~"Well, when you use Google, you get more then one answer. Of course you do. Well, that's a bug."
31 second video for those who can be bothered.

Remember when Googles motto was "don't be evil"?

People like StayWideAwake (ironic name, isn't it?) will run to the vaccine. I'm sure it won't make him/her paralyzed or sterile like Gates other vaccines. I'm sure this one will be improved. :rolleyes:

For what its worth, i intended to link stories of Gates vaccines paralyzing Indian children and sterilizing African woman, but I ran a search and after 4 pages of "debunking" and so called "fact checking" by main stream sources i gave up.

Welcome to the modern net, where everything of substance is being memory holed while we only receive "official" sources.

Google outright sucks as a search engine. I only use it when I'm searching superfluous things. DuckDuckgo appears to be better to find good information and Ecosia isn't bad either as I found this article:

Daze

Superstar
Google outright sucks as a search engine. I only use it when I'm searching superfluous things. DuckDuckgo appears to be better to find good information and Ecosia isn't bad either as I found this article:

That it does.

Ever notice how Duckduckgo only shows youtube for videos?

Here's a random Duckduckgo "candy" search, then i clicked videos below the search bar.
Screenshot_2020-09-18 candy at DuckDuckGo.jpg

Oddly enough every suggestion is youtube. Its like Bitchute, Dailymotion, Vimeo (insert 1000's of other video hosting sites here) don't exist.

Try it yourself, see what every result is.

Personally i use Startpage, which is like Duckduckgo. With claims of "tracking removed". A few searches show they use google as well.

The same "candy" search. These are all Youtube as well. I just had to put my cursor on the link to see the urls.
screen 2.jpg

You're still using google even when you use these so called "private" engines. Just look at the results.

Ecosia I've never heard of. I will take a look at it later. Thanks.

Attachments

Maes17

Superstar
If it’s a mandate..then isn’t punishment implied for non compliance?

Kamala Harris says Democrats' plan for a national mask mandate is 'a standard' and 'nobody is going to be punished' as she draws pointed contrast with Donald Trump
Mask being politicized even more. Time to stir up more tension on the streets

Maes17

Superstar

If that puts her at ease. She’s welcome to get the vaccine.

We’re all here to seek answers to our questions.
There’s enough hate going on as is. Best case for any of us. Gather from msm, independent sources etc.

Critical thinking and determine what’s your best interest in these times. As long as no harm to others. Mask or no mask. Vaccine or no vaccine. Believe whatever you want

polymoog

Superstar
Here's me in my mask-

I wear it simply so shops will let me in, and if it protects me from another dose of the virus, so much the better. (I got mild symptoms in May which still haven't quite cleared up)
And if I'm a "carrier" the mask will help protect other people.
The bottom line is it seems logical for us all to mask up, and it's absolutely no inconvenience to me, as mine is a lightweight breathable material and I hardly know I'm wearing it..
As an added bonus the union jack design annoys lefties here in Britain..:)
tidal, i think this mask would suit you far better. its breathable and you will hardly know you are wearing it... and unlike your union jack mask, you can take it off and you will STILL be wearing it:

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Still want to shop mask-free?

30 min video by The Healthy American Peggy Hall, Sep 13, 2020

Tidal

Star
tidal, i think this mask would suit you far better. its breathable and you will hardly know you are wearing it... and unlike your union jack mask, you can take it off and you will STILL be wearing it:

Congrats mate, that was almost funny..:)
But as a Christian, a sheep I most definitely am not, because a central theme of Christianity is to REJECT the stupid ways of the world, and if this was a religious thread I'd post a bunch of verses like these two-
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil " (Eph 6:12).

However, wearing a virus mask is NOT stupid as it protects us, it's purely logical so I'm happy to go along with it.
Some people might object to the government "telling them what to do" and refuse to mask up, but quite frankly they're only making themselves look a bit illogical, anti-social and paranoid. Perhaps a "scaredy-cat" mask like below would suit them..:D

Still want to shop mask-free?

30 min video by The Healthy American Peggy Hall, Sep 13, 2020
In this video, someone posted a link where there are some useful PDFs to print and post so I thought I'd post it:

Daze

Superstar
However, wearing a virus mask is NOT stupid as it protects us,
Actually it does absolutely nothing. CDC, Surgeon general, WHO, Even Dr Fraud (fauci) himself have spoken on it.

Your mask does not protect me. If i wore one, mine would not protect you.

If you're Christian you should see how the mask represents silence and the removal of free speech. Its actually a satanic ritual, but I'll let you research these things as I'm not a Christian.

Tidal

Star
Your mask does not protect me. If i wore one, mine would not protect you. If you're Christian you should see how the mask represents silence and the removal of free speech. Its actually a satanic ritual, but I'll let you research these things as I'm not a Christian.

As a Christian I live by pure logic and commonsense, not emotion, and my logic tells me that the virus will probably bounce off a mask and go attack some poor slob who's not masked..:)
And wearing a mask is absolutely no hardship at all, but I'd certainly object if the government ordered us to wear one of these suits-