Wearing a Mask

Daze

Superstar
Ok..

Why does Walmart need those funds?

What do you mean that American’s own the land?
Walmart needs those funds like Bill gates needs another 100 million.
Ever seen a millionaire, billionaire who decided they had enough money?

Walmart takes alot of government money through various subsidies. Around 6 billion annually.
Every penny the government has is stolen from the people. I don't know how to make it more simple.

Lisa

Superstar
Walmart needs those funds like Bill gates needs another 100 million.
Ever seen a millionaire, billionaire who decided they had enough money?

Walmart takes alot of government money through various subsidies. Around 6 billion annually.
Every penny the government has is stolen from the people. I don't know how to make it more simple.
What subsidies? And you haven’t explained the land comment.

Daze

Superstar
Is it that hard to communicate? Lol! So many touchy new people!

You get your news from fake news sources?
I'm hardly new. In fact we had many arguments on the old boards. I know you pretty well.

As they say, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a life time. Its time you learned how to use a search engine.

I'll give you one this time. This video mentions the Wal-mart land issue.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm hardly new. In fact we had many arguments on the old boards. I know you pretty well.

As they say, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a life time. Its time you learned how to use a search engine.

I'll give you one this time. This video mentions the Wal-mart land issue.
Ok..well you do have one up on me then..idk who you were as I’ve argued with many people.

I know how to use a search engine... thanks for the helping hand...but I’m not gonna watch an hour long video..why don’t you just give me the need to know facts?

polymoog

Superstar
Putting Their Feet to the Fire

25 min video.

robin/howisee theworld shows and reads his certified letter to the washington state supermarket who refused service since he wasnt a cloth-face. they have about a week or so to respond with a full apology and a change in store procedure. or he sues the hell out of them.

Daze

Superstar
Ok..well you do have one up on me then..idk who you were as I’ve argued with many people.
Yep, i know. Have you made a single friend in your 8, 9 years here Lisa? What since 2010 is it? An honest question.
What, 12k posts on these boards alone, clearly your here like daily? How many like minds have you found?

Lol @Daze got to the bottom of your story..
Nah, you just found an article that re-affirmed your confirmation bias.

I'm sure it must have been difficult seeing the web is so small. I actually remember reading an article in the late 90's. It said somethign like... "One could spend there entire life online and not see more then 5% of whats out there"... and this was 20 years ago. Before they built massive, sprawling data centers like Youtube has specificlly made to store more data for the internet.

I could link posts which say the opposite of your source, that my tax dollars actually do support Wally world. But I got better things to do, like watching paint dry.

Edit: 19k posts..... ???

Lets do the math on that. These boards have been online for 4 years? I think 2016 was the "fake news" scandal.

365 (days) x 4 (years) = 1460.

19,740 (posts) / 1460 (days) = 13.5 (posts)

13.5 posts a day, every day... that's kinda crazy. Maybe go outside sometimes? Just a suggestion, i hear sunlight is good for you.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Since it started out as a mask issue. She can close and move on since there was a lot of money raised for her...many others can’t.

Salon owner reveals she is CLOSING after Nancy Pelosi's maskless visit because she is 'too scared' to do business in San Francisco following multiple death threats and menacing phone calls

Lisa

Superstar
So they can play football without masks..they can riot without masks but they can’t go to church or school or Sturgis without them..got it! ;) No wonder the football players are blm signaling.

Helioform

Star

polymoog

Superstar
Holy shite you guys I had to wear a mask today for the first time. I’m literally gasping for air tonight. I had asthma when I was younger and it feels like that but worse than ever.
suggestion:
next time, take the piss out of them, as they say. wear the regular mask, a mask on your chin, on your head, and maybe have a "i HEART bill gates" or "corona KILLS!!! i am scared!" or "1 zillion dead from covid-19" t-shirt. make it as totally over the top as possible so these maskers can see how utterly ridiculous they are.

polymoog

Superstar
Smh you know for us ballerinas, we have two options. To go in person with a mask on, or take virtual classes. No thanks to the in-person classes because wearing a mask while doing my Arabesque and Attitudes will KILL ME!! No thanks, that's hazardous for my health and I NEED TO BREATHE! I miss my ballerina friends but as long as I can practice at home, I'm happy. Thank Goodness for my in-ballerina-gym. I like practicing my barre moves alone anyway.
i and others have links in this thread for printing out medical exemptions. print one out and challenge authority. ive been breaking the mandate here since sometime in june.

i will NOT comply. neither should you.