Wearing a Mask

rainerann

Star
PUI would be different from diagnosis, no?
Well the test is often different than the actual diagnoses as well. People still get diagnosed with other things even when the test comes back positive.

pui means that someone is being isolated for covid and will be retested at a future date basically. So this could keep you in limbo until you get a second test.

there is just no financial incentive for this either way. The real financial incentive is volume and turnaround time. There were studies a while ago that proved that patients had a better chance of recovery when the hospital did everything to make their stay as short as possible.

this still applies. Getting someone in and out improves chances of reimbursement rather than holding people indefinitely to be retested at a future date. There are even models that say how long someone should expect to be in a hospital based on their diagnosis and exceeding these ranges will cause you to lose money.

in general, most doctors hate conforming practice to the guidelines set for reimbursement and largely ignore them in many cases like they were a gnat that you could swat at until it left you alone.

polymoog

Superstar
murderers! all of us! (well, the usual gang of troublemakers in here):

Non-Maskers Should Be Charged for Murder

original article: https://tennesseestar.com/2020/08/09/metro-nashville-council-member-wants-people-not-wearing-a-mask-to-be-charged-with-murder-or-attempted-murder/

Metro Nashville At-Large Council Member Sharon Hurt said Wednesday during a virtual meeting of the Joint Public Safety and Health Committee that there should be stronger legislation for those not wearing masks and suggested they be charged with murder or attempted murder.
Hurt said that she works for an organization that, “If they pass the virus, then they are tried for murder or attempted murder.”
Hurt thinks the same standard should apply to the general public.

A Freeman

Superstar
We seem to not be able to have a conversation since you want to presume things and imply things unsaid and not meant into what was actually said.
This is the danger we are currently facing as a society clearly on display in a microcosm in this exchange. You are not doing anything atm that will help the actual problem, instead you are fueling it. Congratulations.
Everything you(?) just said is your “self” (ego) projecting its own shortcomings onto others. The truth that's personally shared on this forum WILL save lives IF it is acknowledged and followed.

The ONLY Solution to ALL of our problems

As has been shared from the outset, those who are willingly following government mandates to wear masks, maintain (anti) social distancing, and lock themselves inside of their own homes – despite the FACT we've known for over 100 years these measures not only do NOT work, but actually cause sickness – are setting the stage for the next (and very obvious) phase of the planned extermination of over 90% of mankind: the upcoming economic collapse.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/wearing-a-mask.7598/post-342144

The planned economic collapse has a ready-made scapegoat in what is being referred to as “SARS-CoV-2” (COVID-19), and further blame will undoubtedly be laid on those who are actively fighting the system and its LIES.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-06-08/a-crash-in-the-dollar-is-coming

As this is written, food storehouses/warehouses are being emptied and not refilled. Farmers are either not planting or they are leaving their crops in the field/turning them under. All of this mass insanity is made possible under the guise of the imaginary threat of this alleged virus. Why? Because most place their trust in the system, despite their consistent track record of telling lies, rather than trusting in our Creator, Who has a flawless track record of telling the truth.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/100000-pasta-boxes-and-enough-peanut-butter-to-make-nearly-3-million-sandwiches

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/millions-of-acres-of-crops-in-the-central-u-s-have-been-destroyed-by-a-giant-derecho-nightmarish-flooding-and-a-historic-drought

Eventually the shelves at the local stores and supermarkets will empty. TENS OF MILLIONS will starve. The same scapegoats will be blamed.

So absolutely NONE of the LIES your “self” attempts to con others with are going to deter those who are at least awake enough to see where this is headed. Of course WW3 is also imminent, which itself will murder a third of mankind.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/are-the-4-angels-bound-in-the-great-river-euphrates-about-to-be-loosed.6912/

All of this is before even discussing how many the vaccines will murder.

Here is Gates talking about killing off 10-15% of the population years ago.

whatever the hell is actually going on out there right now - it is being used to drive an irremovable wedge straight into the population, dividing them so far apart then whenever the NEXT thing comes we will just slaughter each other because we are no longer neighbors but enemies.
Agreed. That's exactly what the anti-social distancing and lockdown were designed to do.

https://needtoknow.news/2020/03/rockefeller-foundation-paper-published-in-2010-predicted-how-a-pandemic-can-be-used-as-an-excuse-to-establish-global-authoritarian-power/

How many people are living in absolute fear of getting sick or dying, looking at everyone who crosses their path as if they are a “carrier” of this totally fabricated excuse to establish global authoritarian power?

Just look at how your “self” reacted when you merely suspected your husband had what's referred to as COVID-19. Your “self” was already blaming both your husband and son, because they didn't take all of this totally fabricated nonsense seriously. Your “self” then conned you into giving in to its irrational fear, and immediately began blaming your husband (and son) for exposing you and everyone else they may have come in contact with over the previous two weeks.

From: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/wearing-a-mask.7598/page-48#post-340913

And I have tried ridiculously hard to keep that shit out of my house because of my own health issues. But my husband (and my son too) never has taken social distancing or masks at all seriously. So now we’re all exposed. Plus god knows how many other people we have been in close contact with over the last two weeks. He is sicker than I’ve ever seen him in twenty years and for him to come to a hospital it has to be real bad because he’s not a complainer. We have no where that he can go to “isolate” so now we are all going to be stuck in together and I have health issues and we have a toddler and a sixteen year old son that at this point I can’t even send to stay elsewhere because both grandmas are high risk and we don’t want to expose anyone else.
Does any of the above sound like a rationally-minded soul or a terrified, selfish human?

There will be no chance at a united front whatsoever.
Sadly agreed. All because people prefer to be led by their own egos (the “self”) instead of THINKING about what they're doing and why, so they can be guided by our Creator and His Perfect Law of Liberty.

Keep feeding into it by thinking someone with a different take on the current situation is the root of your problems.
More projection by your “self”, falsely accusing others of doing what it is actually doing.

Except in very limited situations that is not the case, sorry to break it to you. On some level you do know this yet you continue to respond as if you don’t. Whether or not I wear a mask in a store (which is literally the only thing I’ve “complied” with and have been doing since they told us NOT to because they are all a bunch of liars and I’ve always known that) has no bearing on your life. Whatsoever.
More lies being told by your arrogant “self”, pretending to be in a superior position while talking about things it knows nothing about.

Just look at your previous posts, including the excerpt above, which prove your “self” has nearly total control of your(?) mind. It was actually upset with both your husband and son, because they didn't comply with all of the recommendations made by the professional liars. And then it (your “self”) claimed it knows the government and its paid-for witch doctors are liars, even though it advocates following their advice and mandates, and immediately blames those that don't for allegedly spreading this made-up disease.

TRUTH: Everything we do in this life, and in every previous life, has bearing on the lives of everyone else on this planet, and echos throughout eternity. Like it or not, we are all in this boat together, at least for now.

I am the only one responsible for my own health and I will do what I see fit.
Says your “self”, with its selfish, egotistical 'to heck with everyone else' viewpoint.

I am not here telling you what you should personally do or not do and I’m not blaming you for whatever comes down the pipe.
You(?) literally opened this message by doing exactly what your “self” is now falsely claiming you're not doing. Can you really not see how dangerous your “self” really is?

You are not doing anything atm that will help the actual problem, instead you are fueling it. Congratulations.
The only real enemy any of us have is our own egos (the "self") which see everything upside down and backwards. It is the ego/self that is offended by the truth and doesn't really care about anyone or anything else other than getting its selfish way. And it was your "self" that actually wrote your entire reply.

Virtually everyone on Earth is spiritually asleep to the truth about their "self", which is the only real danger each of us are facing. It is the "self" that is driven by fear; fear that it won't get its way, fear that it won't maintain control over others, fear of the truth, and fear/hatred towards anyone who exposes it.

Your literally sitting here arguing with me about silly masks as a personal choice, deciding I’m your enemy on something that at worst is an irrelevant placebo and at best provides a bare minimum of protection.
More false claims by your “self”, who sees me as its enemy, because it's being exposed for the LIES it's telling you and others. Just look how many times it has contradicted itself within this one reply.

There are way bigger fish to fry and every attempt I’ve made to meet you THERE you have rebuked and instead chose to focus on this nonsense. This is our current danger. Each other.
Anyone who takes the time to read this thread can see that everything you(?) have written is actually your “self”. Hopefully exposing it to you in this fashion will help you learn to recognize it and work to overcome it, as each of us needs to do.

like I said a brilliant fascinating display of en masse psychopathy.
Agreed. It's absolutely amazing that most people are going along with this charade, and funding their own demise, without a single shred of actual evidence that there is a novel new virus killing people, or that there is a “pandemic”, or that it spreads in the advertised manner, or that any of the suggested courses of action have ever worked. And worse, when these FACTS are pointed out, the messenger is almost instantly attacked by those who have been duped.

The evil majority on this planet is almost always WRONG, as we've been warned for thousands of years (Exod. 23:2)

and as an update my husband did not end up having Covid he had salmonella poisoning or something (apparantly he ate red onions in his lunch at work so that is my current theory, we got no diagnosis at all). The hospital - if your theories about increased payments is true
Except they're not my theories, as your “self” falsely claims; only something that has been widely reported and passed on to others, for their consideration and benefit.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/492325-analysis-some-states-getting-300k-per-coronavirus-case-new-york-getting-12k

https://thespectator.info/2020/04/09/hospitals-get-paid-more-to-list-patients-as-covid-19-and-three-times-as-much-if-the-patient-goes-on-ventilator-video/

Even “fact checkers” admit to this, while claiming that they “don't believe” fraudulent reporting is going on with the recorded number of “COVID-19” cases and deaths.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

- had every incentive to diagnose him with covid (He met all criteria except a positive test) and they did not.
So he didn't have what's referred to as COVID-19, even though your "self" seemed certain he did.

Learn to destroy the ego ("self") before it destroys you.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Here's me in the mask I just bought myself, I plumped for the union jack design because it reflects my strong patriotic views and it's the same flag that gloriously flew over a zillion battlefields on land and sea when we Brits went around conquering and civilising half the planet..:)

You crazy old wanker.

Maes17

Superstar
Everything you(?) just said is your “self” (ego) projecting its own shortcomings onto others. The truth that's personally shared on this forum WILL save lives IF it is acknowledged and followed.

The ONLY Solution to ALL of our problems

As has been shared from the outset, those who are willingly following government mandates to wear masks, maintain (anti) social distancing, and lock themselves inside of their own homes – despite the FACT we've known for over 100 years these measures not only do NOT work, but actually cause sickness – are setting the stage for the next (and very obvious) phase of the planned extermination of over 90% of mankind: the upcoming economic collapse.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/wearing-a-mask.7598/post-342144

The planned economic collapse has a ready-made scapegoat in what is being referred to as “SARS-CoV-2” (COVID-19), and further blame will undoubtedly be laid on those who are actively fighting the system and its LIES.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-06-08/a-crash-in-the-dollar-is-coming

As this is written, food storehouses/warehouses are being emptied and not refilled. Farmers are either not planting or they are leaving their crops in the field/turning them under. All of this mass insanity is made possible under the guise of the imaginary threat of this alleged virus. Why? Because most place their trust in the system, despite their consistent track record of telling lies, rather than trusting in our Creator, Who has a flawless track record of telling the truth.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/100000-pasta-boxes-and-enough-peanut-butter-to-make-nearly-3-million-sandwiches

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/millions-of-acres-of-crops-in-the-central-u-s-have-been-destroyed-by-a-giant-derecho-nightmarish-flooding-and-a-historic-drought

Eventually the shelves at the local stores and supermarkets will empty. TENS OF MILLIONS will starve. The same scapegoats will be blamed.

So absolutely NONE of the LIES your “self” attempts to con others with are going to deter those who are at least awake enough to see where this is headed. Of course WW3 is also imminent, which itself will murder a third of mankind.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/are-the-4-angels-bound-in-the-great-river-euphrates-about-to-be-loosed.6912/

All of this is before even discussing how many the vaccines will murder.

Here is Gates talking about killing off 10-15% of the population years ago.

Agreed. That's exactly what the anti-social distancing and lockdown were designed to do.

https://needtoknow.news/2020/03/rockefeller-foundation-paper-published-in-2010-predicted-how-a-pandemic-can-be-used-as-an-excuse-to-establish-global-authoritarian-power/

How many people are living in absolute fear of getting sick or dying, looking at everyone who crosses their path as if they are a “carrier” of this totally fabricated excuse to establish global authoritarian power?

Just look at how your “self” reacted when you merely suspected your husband had what's referred to as COVID-19. Your “self” was already blaming both your husband and son, because they didn't take all of this totally fabricated nonsense seriously. Your “self” then conned you into giving in to its irrational fear, and immediately began blaming your husband (and son) for exposing you and everyone else they may have come in contact with over the previous two weeks.

From: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/wearing-a-mask.7598/page-48#post-340913

Does any of the above sound like a rationally-minded soul or a terrified, selfish human?

Sadly agreed. All because people prefer to be led by their own egos (the “self”) instead of THINKING about what they're doing and why, so they can be guided by our Creator and His Perfect Law of Liberty.

More projection by your “self”, falsely accusing others of doing what it is actually doing.

More lies being told by your arrogant “self”, pretending to be in a superior position while talking about things it knows nothing about.

Just look at your previous posts, including the excerpt above, which prove your “self” has nearly total control of your(?) mind. It was actually upset with both your husband and son, because they didn't comply with all of the recommendations made by the professional liars. And then it (your “self”) claimed it knows the government and its paid-for witch doctors are liars, even though it advocates following their advice and mandates.

TRUTH: Everything we do in this life, and in every previous life, has bearing on the lives of everyone else on this planet, and echos throughout eternity. Like it or not, we are all in this boat together, at least for now.

Says your “self”, with its selfish, egotistical 'to heck with everyone else' viewpoint.

You(?) literally opened this message by doing exactly what your “self” is now falsely claiming you're not doing. Can you really not see how dangerous your “self” really is?

The only real enemy any of us have is our own egos (the "self") which see everything upside down and backwards. It is the ego/self that is offended by the truth and doesn't really care about anyone or anything else other than getting its selfish way. And it was your "self" that actually wrote your entire reply.

Virtually everyone on Earth is spiritually asleep to the truth about their "self", which is the only real danger each of us are facing. It is the "self" that is driven by fear; fear that it won't get its way, fear that it won't maintain control over others, fear of the truth, and fear/hatred towards anyone who exposes it.

More false claims by your “self”, who sees me as its enemy, because it's being exposed for the LIES it's telling you and others. Just look how many times it has contradicted itself within this one reply.

Anyone who takes the time to read this thread can see that everything you(?) have written is actually your “self”. Hopefully exposing it to you in this fashion will help you learn to recognize it and work to overcome it, as each of us needs to do.

Agreed. It's absolutely amazing that most people are going along with this charade, and funding their own demise, without a single shred of actual evidence that there is a novel new virus killing people, or that there is a “pandemic”, or that it spreads in the advertised manner, or that any of the suggested courses of action have ever worked. And worse, when these FACTS are pointed out, the messenger is almost instantly attacked by those who have been duped.

The evil majority on this planet is almost always WRONG, as we've been warned for thousands of years (Exod. 23:2)

Except they're not my theories, as your “self” falsely claims; only something that has been widely reported and passed on to others, for their consideration and benefit.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/492325-analysis-some-states-getting-300k-per-coronavirus-case-new-york-getting-12k

https://thespectator.info/2020/04/09/hospitals-get-paid-more-to-list-patients-as-covid-19-and-three-times-as-much-if-the-patient-goes-on-ventilator-video/

Even “fact checkers” admit to this, while claiming that they “don't believe” fraudulent reporting is going on with the recorded number of “COVID-19” cases and deaths.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

So he didn't have what's referred to as COVID-19, even though your "self" seemed certain he did.

Learn to destroy the ego ("self") before it destroys you.
We have a lot of questions with this thing. We all want answers.
We don’t know what’s going on. Is the virus a hoax? The mask is just one piece in an agenda to divide a population. Those are ego’s as well. The ego to be right.

The ego to force your thoughts onto others. For some odd reason, people just want to belong to a group. It’s probably a survival thing. Too many sheep where they stand for nothing, fall for everything.

Mask - wear one if it makes you at ease. If you don’t believe in wearing mask then don’t wear it. Why be confrontational about it? I see this in local news stories all the time.

If the government wanted people divided, well they did it.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- we Brits went around conquering and civilising half the planet..:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You crazy old wanker.

We took your Pittsburgh area off the indians for you, otherwise you'd still be living in wigwams and scalping each other, and your team would be called the 'Susquehanna Steelers'. huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

Tidal

Star
Mask - wear one if it makes you at ease.

Here in Britain we HAVE to wear a mask or shops won't let us in and I wouldn't be able to go in and ogle the shopwomen from between the cans of baked beans..

A Freeman

Superstar
We have a lot of questions with this thing. We all want answers.
Then why not look for answers, and consider the EVIDENCE (or lack thereof) regardless of where it leads? One cannot find the truth unless they are willing to SEEK it.

If we cannot properly isolate whatever microorganism we believe to be causing a disease, i.e. find said microorganism in abundance in those who are suffering from similar symptoms and not find it at all in those who are not, then how can we claim we know what is actually causing the disease?

And wouldn't part of the isolation process require that diseased organism be grown in a PURE culture, i.e. one that hasn't been influenced by other chemical poisons?

Wouldn't the next logical step be to introduce that cultured microorganism into a healthy organism and see if it causes the same disease?

And finally, to double-check the above results, wouldn't the microorganism need to be reisolated from the inoculated, diseased experimental host and positively identified to be identical to the original specific causative agent?

If we cannot do any of these things, then how can we claim to know the assumptions about what's causing a disease are true?

We don’t know what’s going on. Is the virus a hoax? The mask is just one piece in an agenda to divide a population. Those are ego’s as well. The ego to be right.
Do we not already know that whatever is happening right now hasn't caused any more deaths than the average cold and flu season? There are less deaths in 2020 than the average of the three previous years 2017, 2018, 2019, so how can this be deemed a "pandemic" that requires shutting down the economy, destroying crops, closing down meat packing plants, etc.?

Wouldn't all of that seem to be an extremely foolish thing to do without any EVIDENCE?

Encouraging others to investigate the evidence BEFORE blindly following the orders given by professional liars isn't divisive in any way. In fact, IF everyone would do exactly that, we would all be united in our understanding of exactly what is going on.

The ego to force your thoughts onto others. For some odd reason, people just want to belong to a group. It’s probably a survival thing. Too many sheep where they stand for nothing, fall for everything.
People who live in fear seek to be part of the majority -- regardless of the truth/evidence of a matter -- precisely because of their egos. As you've said, the ego wants to be part of a group, rather than the Soul simply doing what is right based on the truth/evidence.

Mask - wear one if it makes you at ease. If you don’t believe in wearing mask then don’t wear it. Why be confrontational about it? I see this in local news stories all the time.
Unfortunately, the choice to not wear a mask is being taken away by made-up rules (legislation, policies, etc., NONE of which are law). Are stores not requiring them where you are (Pittsburgh area?)? Have you not seen threats of harassment, fines, assaults and arrests taking place around the world for those who refuse to comply with the orders to wear masks?

All of this is going on despite the complete lack of evidence that masks work (the truth is they don't), or even that what is being called SARS-CoV-2 even exists, or that it can be spread via droplets, etc.

When the governments begin arresting people and charging them with a crime(?) for doing nothing wrong, where does it end?

If the government wanted people divided, well they did it.
The governments been doing that throughout their history, with their political parties that give people the ILLUSION of choice. Unfortunately very few have awakened to the FACT that there is no political left or right except in their minds.

There is only truth/good and lies/evil. And for those willing to THINK, the concrete evidence always separates the one from the other.

"Of all the jobs thinking is the most difficult, which is why so few choose to do it." -- Henry Ford

polymoog

Superstar
Dr Ted Noel - Masks don't work

3 min. the vapor particles fly everywhere in his demonstration.

Maes17

Superstar
Then why not look for answers, and consider the EVIDENCE (or lack thereof) regardless of where it leads? One cannot find the truth unless they are willing to SEEK it.

If we cannot properly isolate whatever microorganism we believe to be causing a disease, i.e. find said microorganism in abundance in those who are suffering from similar symptoms and not find it at all in those who are not, then how can we claim we know what is actually causing the disease?

And wouldn't part of the isolation process require that diseased organism be grown in a PURE culture, i.e. one that hasn't been influenced by other chemical poisons?

Wouldn't the next logical step be to introduce that cultured microorganism into a healthy organism and see if it causes the same disease?

And finally, to double-check the above results, wouldn't the microorganism need to be reisolated from the inoculated, diseased experimental host and positively identified to be identical to the original specific causative agent?

If we cannot do any of these things, then how can we claim to know the assumptions about what's causing a disease are true?

Do we not already know that whatever is happening right now hasn't caused any more deaths than the average cold and flu season? There are less deaths in 2020 than the average of the three previous years 2017, 2018, 2019, so how can this be deemed a "pandemic" that requires shutting down the economy, destroying crops, closing down meat packing plants, etc.?

Wouldn't all of that seem to be an extremely foolish thing to do without any EVIDENCE?

Encouraging others to investigate the evidence BEFORE blindly following the orders given by professional liars isn't divisive in any way. In fact, IF everyone would do exactly that, we would all be united in our understanding of exactly what is going on.

People who live in fear seek to be part of the majority -- regardless of the truth/evidence of a matter -- precisely because of their egos. As you've said, the ego wants to be part of a group, rather than the Soul simply doing what is right based on the truth/evidence.

Unfortunately, the choice to not wear a mask is being taken away by made-up rules (legislation, policies, etc., NONE of which are law). Are stores not requiring them where you are (Pittsburgh area?)? Have you not seen threats of harassment, fines, assaults and arrests taking place around the world for those who refuse to comply with the orders to wear masks?

All of this is going on despite the complete lack of evidence that masks work (the truth is they don't), or even that what is being called SARS-CoV-2 even exists, or that it can be spread via droplets, etc.

When the governments begin arresting people and charging them with a crime(?) for doing nothing wrong, where does it end?

The governments been doing that throughout their history, with their political parties that give people the ILLUSION of choice. Unfortunately very few have awakened to the FACT that there is no political left or right except in their minds.

There is only truth/good and lies/evil. And for those willing to THINK, the concrete evidence always separates the one from the other.

"Of all the jobs thinking is the most difficult, which is why so few choose to do it." -- Henry Ford
The evidence is ever so changing which is why a lot are on edge.
To me seeing the data here chalks up to a bad super bug season. Nothing has really convinced me of this thing being a threat overall. The covid is being reported and deaths are given a spotlight to be classified as covid.

Yes the herd mentality is strong but there are two herds pitted against each other.
There are very few who go against both herds because they are not sheep, they see the stupidity in both sides and don’t give in to emotional persuasion. The mask debate is an example, the political shit show running rampant which has created racial tensions is another example. Too many bs.

My ego is I’ll put in my two cents. Just trying to encourage critical thinking and not taking sides right away based on compulsive reaction

Maes17

Superstar
Tidal said- we Brits went around conquering and civilising half the planet..:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We took your Pittsburgh area off the indians for you, otherwise you'd still be living in wigwams and scalping each other, and your team would be called the 'Susquehanna Steelers'. huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

A Freeman

Superstar
The evidence is ever so changing which is why a lot are on edge.
Agreed. That's part of the PsyOp, to create confusion and division.

To me seeing the data here chalks up to a bad super bug season. Nothing has really convinced me of this thing being a threat overall. The covid is being reported and deaths are given a spotlight to be classified as covid.
What seems self-evident at this point, even on a superficial level, is that NONE of the data being spoon-fed to the public can be trusted. Goats and fruit testing positive for Covid? Hundreds of labs returning 100% of their samples as positives? Nursing homes reporting 8x as many cases as they have beds? Brand new Covid test kits testing positive for Covid right out of the wrapper?

Yes the herd mentality is strong but there are two herds pitted against each other.
And who would those two herds be please? Those who believe that there is a virus and everything the government tells us about this must be true and those who are skeptical?

There are very few who go against both herds because they are not sheep, they see the stupidity in both sides and don’t give in to emotional persuasion. The mask debate is an example, the political shit show running rampant which has created racial tensions is another example. Too many bs.
Whenever the corporate government mandates people need to do something, allegedly for our own good, they need to provide evidence of why it's a good idea. If they cannot do that, then they have no right to force anyone to do anything. What's amazing is that after centuries of oppression by governments of every make and model, people still don't seem to understand that they are all evil, and cannot be trusted.

My ego is I’ll put in my two cents. Just trying to encourage critical thinking and not taking sides right away based on compulsive reaction
We need to be encouraging critical thinking, to help differentiate between what is good and truthful from what is evil and deceitful. There is no middle ground between the two anymore than a woman can be a little bit pregnant.

shankara

Star
Evidently the use of "chemical poisons" in cultivating the virus are in order to ensure the right ph level and conditions etc. I think it highly unlikely that any combination of chemicals is going to produce a virus with a particular RNA code etc, they are somewhat complex things and the only way they could create something like that would be to directly edit the RNA sequences and manually replicate the other parts of the virus, a task which would require a huge amount of work and precision, far more than simply mixing together a few chemicals.

If you were saying that the virus was made in some laboratory I wouldn't find this so hard to accept, to me it seems quite possible that it was engineered for some nefarious purpose. But claiming that it literally doesn't exist is just a bit silly really.

A Freeman

Superstar
https://www.preventdisease.com/news/17/012717_Biologist-Proves-Measles-Isnt-Virus-Wins-Supreme-Court-Case.shtml

JANUARY 27, 2017 by DAVE MIHALOVIC

Biologist Proves Measles Isn’t A Virus, Wins Supreme Court Case Against Doctor

In a recent ruling, judges at the German Federal Supreme Court (BGH) confirmed that the measles virus does not exist.

Furthermore, there is not a single scientific study in the world which could prove the existence of the virus in any scientific literature. THIS RAISES THE QUESTION OF WHAT WAS ACTUALLY INJECTED INTO MILLIONS OVER THE PAST FEW DECADES.

shankara

Star
https://www.preventdisease.com/news/17/012717_Biologist-Proves-Measles-Isnt-Virus-Wins-Supreme-Court-Case.shtml

JANUARY 27, 2017 by DAVE MIHALOVIC

Biologist Proves Measles Isn’t A Virus, Wins Supreme Court Case Against Doctor

In a recent ruling, judges at the German Federal Supreme Court (BGH) confirmed that the measles virus does not exist.

Furthermore, there is not a single scientific study in the world which could prove the existence of the virus in any scientific literature. THIS RAISES THE QUESTION OF WHAT WAS ACTUALLY INJECTED INTO MILLIONS OVER THE PAST FEW DECADES.

Dr Ted Noel - Masks don't work

3 min. the vapor particles fly everywhere in his demonstration.

A surgeon would interpret this demonstration very differently, don’t you think? It provides a nice visual model for reinforcement of the importance of masks in the OR. Just imagine how much more vapor is spewed around with no mask at all.

polymoog

Superstar
A surgeon would interpret this demonstration very differently, don’t you think? It provides a nice visual model for reinforcement of the importance of masks in the OR. Just imagine how much more vapor is spewed around with no mask at all.
surgeons wear masks to prevent hair and skin particles from the doctors body from entering the patient (their open body cavity during surgery) and fluid splatters from the patient contacting the surgeon. the mask does prevent macroscopic saliva droplets from entering the patient as well, but when it comes to virus particles? forget about it. useless placebo.