Wearing a Mask

A Freeman

Superstar
An alternative consideration for you...

By refusing to wear a mask you are feeding into their plans by giving them an excuse (an out of control virus and population unwilling to comply with voluntary or even mandatory lesser measures) to force vaccination.
The exact opposite is actually true. You cannot support tyranny to prevent future tyranny, as you're suggesting.

If everyone refused to wear their masks, then businesses would be forced to decide whether they prefer to stay in business or prefer to obey government orders that will put them out of business.

That would, in turn, put government back in its place, as a SERVANT of the people rather than its sovereign master, as we've allowed it to become under our watch.

Your giving them that power. If the virus stopped in its tracks, they wouldn’t have it.
Please listen to yourself. You actually believe in an imaginary virus, because professional liars (politicians) and their hired witch doctors have told you so on TV. Worse yet, you've been programmed over the past few months to regurgitate their lies.

THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANY VIRUS TO STOP IN ITS TRACKS.

Likewise, there is no proof that ANY of the measure that have been dictated by owners of the corporate governments do ANYTHING to prevent or even reduce disease of any kind. In fact, there is large body of documented evidence that EVERYTHING that they have conned people into doing, including the mask wearing, (anti) social distancing, hand-washing, and voluntarily agreeing to be placed under house-arrest.

If you believe that doing whatever the corporate government tells you to do isn't giving them power, and/or that questioning their fantastical claims and resisting their ever-increasing oppression and CONTROL is somehow giving them power, then you are seeing the situation upside down and backwards.

"Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God." -- Thomas Jefferson

I’m not a scientist (virologist, biologist) so I can’t make any definitive statements either way on the mask issue.
No one needs to be a virologist or microbiologist to understand that putting up a chain-link fence up to keep mosquitoes out isn't going to work. That's how ridiculous it is to believe a mask will do anything to prevent something of the size of a viral particle from getting in or out.

What a mask WILL do is reduce oxygen intake, which can and does make people sick or sicker over time.

I am a behavior scientist though and from that perspective this has been fascinating... and still an ongoing analysis for me.
Agreed, although fascinating isn't necessarily the word that would personally be used.

As a behavioral scientist you must be familiar with mind-control techniques. Disinformation and “spin-doctoring” are both well-documented mind control techniques commonly used in psychological warfare.

ciaquotememe.jpg

What we are actually witnessing is the greatest COINTELPRO disinformation campaign in human history. And it's being deployed on an unprecedented GLOBAL scale. At the very heart of any disinformation campaign is one unmistakable tactic that has been proven to be successful time and time again: repeatedly going back and forth between two conflicting viewpoints, to induce a state of mind referred to as "cognitive dissonance", and create as much confusion as possible. Orwellian double-think.

If you're genuinely fascinated by all of this, then please take the time to review news footage over the past 6 months to see how many times the main characters in this charade have changed their stance on just the masking issue alone. If nothing else it will illustrate how little these so-called experts really know, and how worthless it is to listen to anything they have to say.

A Freeman

Superstar
Sounds like the first of your criteria is met... I don't think they would be allowed to actually infect a healthy volunteer, but it seems they have observed the propagation of the virus in healthy blood, so far as I understood.

"Sounds like" being the operative words. If you take the time to read the study you will see that the techniques that were employed did NOT actually isolate the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but instead created a sample grown it in a toxic environment that in no way even remotely resembles the original particles or the natural environment found inside the human body.

From the article:

Infected Vero cells were scraped from the flask and centrifuged at 300xg for 10 minutes. The cell pellet was rinsed with 0.1M phosphate buffer saline (Thermo Fisher Scientific, USA) centrifuged at 300xg for 10 minutes. Pellet was fixed 2.5% glutaraldehyde in 0.1 M Phosphate Buffer Saline (PBS) (pH 7.4) for at least 2 hours at room temperature. The fixed block was washed in 0.1 M phosphate buffer three times for 15 minutes. Post fixation was done in 1% osmium tetroxide in 0.1 M phosphate buffer 1-2 hours at room temperature. In this step, 2% aqueous OsO4 and 0.2M phosphate buffer were mixed in equal volume and used immediately. En Bloc Staining was done to enhance contrast. Bloc was washed at least 3-5 times of 10 minutes each in distilled water to remove all excess phosphate ions, therefore, preventing uranyl acetate (UA) from being precipitated. En bloc was stained with 2% aqueous uranyl acetate for 1 hour at room temperature or 2 hours at 4 °C in dark to prevent uranyl acetate from being precipitated as UA is photo reductive. It was washed 2-3 times of 5 minutes in distilled water. In the dehydration process, bloc was put in 50% ethanol for 10-15 min. Then, it was put in 70% ethanol for 10-15 min. If it is necessary, the bloc may be stored overnight at this stage. The alcohol ratio was increased to 95% and put in it for 10-15 min then transferred into 100% ethanol 3 times for 15 min. Bloc was put 100% Propylene oxide 3 times for 15 min. The sample was transferred in 1:1 EMBed 812 and Propylene Oxide overnight at room temperature in tightly capped vials to prevent moisture from coming into the specimen. EMBed 812 (100%) was straight for 1-2 hours at room temperature. The caps were removed from vials to allow any remaining propylene oxide to evaporate. The sample was labeled and embedded in beam capsules or embedding molds. It was polymerized in 60-70 °C (∼65 °C) oven for 24-48 hours. The sample was viewed in different scales.

Further, you're wrong about the infecting of healthy volunteers as part of the isolation process, which is yet another reason we know the study you just cited is not repeatable and thus is worthless.

Also the thing you are saying about masks trapping viral particles isn't the way it works. The virus is suspended in droplets of water, and the mask is intended to stop the droplets of water from reaching other people. Obviously it would be impossible for a mask to actually stop something the size of a virus, and I don't think any scientist would be silly enough to think such a thing possible.
Again, where is the proof that this virus exists (or any virus for that matter), or that it only can only be found in suspended drops of fluid, or that it can be transmitted in a droplet of water, or in any other bodily fluid, from one human to another? You're simply regurgitating the lies you've been told to promote all of this nonsense, without a single shred of proof that's actually how it works.

justjess

Superstar
The exact opposite is actually true. You cannot support tyranny to prevent future tyranny, as you're suggesting.

If everyone refused to wear their masks, then businesses would be forced to decide whether they prefer to stay in business or prefer to obey government orders that will put them out of business.

That would, in turn, put government back in its place, as a SERVANT of the people rather than its sovereign master, as we've allowed it to become under our watch.

Please listen to yourself. You actually believe in an imaginary virus, because professional liars (politicians) and their hired witch doctors have told you so on TV. Worse yet, you've been programmed over the past few months to regurgitate their lies.

THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANY VIRUS TO STOP IN ITS TRACKS.

Likewise, there is no proof that ANY of the measure that have been dictated by owners of the corporate governments do ANYTHING to prevent or even reduce disease of any kind. In fact, there is large body of documented evidence that EVERYTHING that they have conned people into doing, including the mask wearing, (anti) social distancing, hand-washing, and voluntarily agreeing to be placed under house-arrest.

If you believe that doing whatever the corporate government tells you to do isn't giving them power, and/or that questioning their fantastical claims and resisting their ever-increasing oppression and CONTROL is somehow giving them power, then you are seeing the situation upside down and backwards.

"Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God." -- Thomas Jefferson

No one needs to be a virologist or microbiologist to understand that putting up a chain-link fence up to keep mosquitoes out isn't going to work. That's how ridiculous it is to believe a mask will do anything to prevent something of the size of a viral particle from getting in or out.

What a mask WILL do is reduce oxygen intake, which can and does make people sick or sicker over time.

Agreed, although fascinating isn't necessarily the word that would personally be used.

As a behavioral scientist you must be familiar with mind-control techniques. Disinformation and “spin-doctoring” are both well-documented mind control techniques commonly used in psychological warfare.

View attachment 40224

What we are actually witnessing is the greatest COINTELPRO disinformation campaign in human history. And it's being deployed on an unprecedented GLOBAL scale. At the very heart of any disinformation campaign is one unmistakable tactic that has been proven to be successful time and time again: repeatedly going back and forth between two conflicting viewpoints, to induce a state of mind referred to as "cognitive dissonance", and create as much confusion as possible. Orwellian double-think.

If you're genuinely fascinated by all of this, then please take the time to review news footage over the past 6 months to see how many times the main characters in this charade have changed their stance on just the masking issue alone. If nothing else it will illustrate how little these so-called experts really know, and how worthless it is to listen to anything they have to say.
there were mask mandates in 1918-1919, There was also anti mask protests and movements in response. None of the doomsday predictions then came true. We’ve lived our entire lives without masks up until this point.

the stores that are mandating masks are doing so either because their state government made them and they don’t want to lose their business license or because they are trying to avoid liability lawsuits from employees and customers. That’s pretty much it. Mass mask noncompliance isn’t going to change those two things.

i believe in the virus because I personally know atleast twenty people that have had it including a bunch who have been very sick from it and two that have died from it. It has nothing to do with the media. Now could they all have been sick with some other weird new disease that isn’t actually called the corona virus? It is possible but the end result is still the same, isn’t it?

I am extremely anti government and never said I’m doing everything they said to do. We never locked in for one. We never stopped seeing our people. We did shut down our business temporarily but that was more a measured decision made due to risk of lose of licensure and our own personal risk/reward assessment. I see many many examples of government tyranny and oppression that are orders of magnitude worse then this and I will choose to direct my energies there, as is still my right to do so.

Go back in the corona threads to march. See my statement regarding masks then. The CDC said we didn’t need them and I called them a bunch of ducking liars. My opinions are not based on the media nor are they based on government support. I have a brain and I’m making my decisions as I go by pulling in all relevant information I can find and drawing my own conclusions. Sorry that they differ from yours.

as far as the cointelpro thing, I agree. But what I’m seeing the most of is splitting and “othering” and my opinion is that this is being done on purpose for an end goal bigger then anything the corona virus could result in or lead to. The virus is just one of many “sparks” being used at the moment to light the fire.

shankara

Star
"Sounds like" being the operative words. If you take the time to read the study you will see that the techniques that were employed did NOT actually isolate the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but instead created a sample grown it in a toxic environment that in no way even remotely resembles the original particles or the natural environment found inside the human body.

From the article:

Infected Vero cells were scraped from the flask and centrifuged at 300xg for 10 minutes. The cell pellet was rinsed with 0.1M phosphate buffer saline (Thermo Fisher Scientific, USA) centrifuged at 300xg for 10 minutes. Pellet was fixed 2.5% glutaraldehyde in 0.1 M Phosphate Buffer Saline (PBS) (pH 7.4) for at least 2 hours at room temperature. The fixed block was washed in 0.1 M phosphate buffer three times for 15 minutes. Post fixation was done in 1% osmium tetroxide in 0.1 M phosphate buffer 1-2 hours at room temperature. In this step, 2% aqueous OsO4 and 0.2M phosphate buffer were mixed in equal volume and used immediately. En Bloc Staining was done to enhance contrast. Bloc was washed at least 3-5 times of 10 minutes each in distilled water to remove all excess phosphate ions, therefore, preventing uranyl acetate (UA) from being precipitated. En bloc was stained with 2% aqueous uranyl acetate for 1 hour at room temperature or 2 hours at 4 °C in dark to prevent uranyl acetate from being precipitated as UA is photo reductive. It was washed 2-3 times of 5 minutes in distilled water. In the dehydration process, bloc was put in 50% ethanol for 10-15 min. Then, it was put in 70% ethanol for 10-15 min. If it is necessary, the bloc may be stored overnight at this stage. The alcohol ratio was increased to 95% and put in it for 10-15 min then transferred into 100% ethanol 3 times for 15 min. Bloc was put 100% Propylene oxide 3 times for 15 min. The sample was transferred in 1:1 EMBed 812 and Propylene Oxide overnight at room temperature in tightly capped vials to prevent moisture from coming into the specimen. EMBed 812 (100%) was straight for 1-2 hours at room temperature. The caps were removed from vials to allow any remaining propylene oxide to evaporate. The sample was labeled and embedded in beam capsules or embedding molds. It was polymerized in 60-70 °C (∼65 °C) oven for 24-48 hours. The sample was viewed in different scales.

Further, you're wrong about the infecting of healthy volunteers as part of the isolation process, which is yet another reason we know the study you just cited is not repeatable and thus is worthless.

Again, where is the proof that this virus exists (or any virus for that matter), or that it only can only be found in suspended drops of fluid, or that it can be transmitted in a droplet of water, or in any other bodily fluid, from one human to another? You're simply regurgitating the lies you've been told to promote all of this nonsense, without a single shred of proof that's actually how it works.

Well I'm not a scientist but I imagine the thing you quoted which you claim doesn't involve actually testing an original sample is just some kind of method used to make the virus visible through an electron microscope or whatever they are using.

can anybody debunk this?

"Masks dangerously restrict breathing" and "masks do nothing to stop Covid" are two contradictory positions.

A Freeman

Superstar
there were mask mandates in 1918-1919, There was also anti mask protests and movements in response. None of the doomsday predictions then came true. We’ve lived our entire lives without masks up until this point.
The following excerpt is from "The Invisible Rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg (p. 100-105), about the testing done during the "Spanish flu" of 1918-1919:-

The Spanish influenza apparently originated in the United States in early 1918, seemed to spread around the world on Navy
ships, and first appeared on board those ships and in seaports and Naval stations. The largest early outbreak, laying low about 400
people, occurred in February in the Naval Radio School at Cambridge, Massachusetts.8 In March, influenza spread to Army
camps where the Signal Corps was being trained in the use of the wireless: 1,127 men contracted influenza in Camp Funston, in
Kansas, and 2,900 men in the Oglethorpe camps in Georgia. In late March and April, the disease spread to the civilian population, and around the world.

Mild at first, the epidemic exploded with death in September, everywhere in the world at once. Waves of mortality traveled with astonishing speed over the global ocean of humanity, again and again until their force was finally spent three years later.

Its victims were often sick repeatedly for months at a time. One of the things that puzzled doctors the most was all of the
bleeding. Ten to fifteen percent of flu patients seen in private practice,9 and up to forty percent of flu patients in the Navy10
suffered from nosebleeds, doctors sometimes describing the blood as “gushing” from the nostrils.11 Others bled from their
gums, ears, skin, stomach, intestines, uterus, or kidneys, the most common and rapid route to death being hemorrhage in the lungs:
flu victims drowned in their own blood. Autopsies revealed that as many as one-third of fatal cases had also hemorrhaged into
their brain,12 and occasionally a patient appeared to be recovering from respiratory symptoms only to die of a brain hemorrhage.

“The regularity with which these various hemorrhages appeared suggested the possibility of there being a change in the blood itself,” wrote Drs. Arthur Erskine and B. L. Knight of Cedar Rapids, Iowa in late 1918. So they tested the blood from a large number of patients with influenza and pneumonia. “In every case tested without a single exception,” they wrote, “the coagulability of the blood was lessened, the increase in time required for coagulation varying from two and one-half to eight minutes more than normal. Blood was tested as early as the second day of infection, and as late as the twentieth day of convalescence from pneumonia, with the same results… Several local physicians also tested blood from their patients, and, while our records are at this time necessarily incomplete, we have yet to receive a report of a case in which the time of coagulation was not prolonged.”

This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity ever since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation.13 Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting.

Another astonishing fact that makes no sense if this pandemic was infectious, but that makes good sense if it was caused by radio waves, is that instead of striking down the old and the infirm like most diseases, this one killed mostly healthy, vigorous young people between the ages of eighteen and forty—just as the previous pandemic had done, with a little less vehemence, in 1889. This, as we saw in chapter 5, is the same as the predominant age range for neurasthenia, the chronic form of electrical illness. Two-thirds of all influenza deaths were in this age range.14 Elderly patients were rare.15 One doctor in Switzerland wrote that he “knew of no case in an infant and no severe case in persons over 50,” but that “one robust person showed the first symptoms at 4 p.m. and died before 10 the next morning.”16 A reporter in Paris went so far as to say that “only persons between 15 and 40 years of age are affected.”17

The prognosis was better if you were in poor physical condition. If you were undernourished, physically handicapped, anemic, or tuberculous, you were much less likely to get the flu and much less likely to die from it if you did.18 This was such a common observation that Dr. D. B. Armstrong wrote a provocative article, published in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, titled “Influenza: Is it a Hazard to Be Healthy?” Doctors were seriously discussing whether they were actually giving their patients a death sentence by advising them to keep fit!

The flu was reported to be even more fatal for pregnant women.

A further peculiarity that had doctors scratching their heads was that in most cases, after the patients’ temperature had returned to normal, their pulse rate fell below 60 and remained there for a number of days. In more serious cases the pulse rate fell to between 36 and 48, an indication of heart block.19 This too is puzzling for a respiratory virus, but will make sense when we learn about radio wave sickness.

Patients also regularly lost some of their hair two to three months after recovering from the flu. According to Samuel Ayres, a dermatologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, this was an almost daily occurrence, most of these patients being young women. This is not an expected after-effect of respiratory viruses either, but hair loss has been widely reported from exposure to radio waves.20

Yet another puzzling observation was that so few patients in 1918 had sore throats, runny noses, or other initial respiratory symptoms.21 But neurological symptoms, just as in the pandemic of 1889, were rampant, even in mild cases. They ranged from
insomnia, stupor, dulled perceptions, unusually heightened perceptions, tingling, itching, and impairment of hearing to
weakness or partial paralysis of the palate, eyelids, eyes, and various other muscles.22 The famous Karl Menninger reported on
100 cases of psychosis triggered by influenza, including 35 of schizophrenia, that he saw during a three-month period.23

ALTHOUGH THE INFECTIOUS NATURE OF THIS ILLNESS WAS WIDELY ASSUMED, MASKS, QUARANTINES, AND ISOLATION WERE ALL WITHOUT EFFECT.24 Even in an isolated country like Iceland the flu spread universally, in spite of the quarantining of its victims.25

The disease seemed to spread impossibly fast. “There is no reason to suppose that it traveled more rapidly than persons could travel [but] it has appeared to do so,” wrote Dr. George A. Soper, Major in the United States Army.26

BUT MOST REVEALING OF ALL WERE THE VARIOUS HEROIC ATTEMPTS TO PROVE THE INFECTIOUS NATURE OF THIS DISEASE, USING VOLUNTEERS. ALL THESE ATTEMPTS, MADE IN NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 1918 AND IN FEBRUARY AND MARCH 1919, FAILED. One medical team in Boston, working for the United States Public Health Service, tried to infect one hundred healthy volunteers between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five.

Their efforts were impressive and make entertaining reading:We collected the material and mucous secretions of the mouth and nose and throat and bronchi from cases of the disease and transferred this to our volunteers. We always obtained this material in the same way. The patient with fever, in bed, had a large, shallow, traylike arrangement before him or her, and we washed out one nostril with some sterile salt solutions, using perhaps 5 c.c., which is allowed to run into the tray; and that nostril is blown vigorously into the tray. This is repeated with the other nostril. The patient then gargles with some of the solution.

Next we obtain some bronchial mucus through coughing, and then we swab the mucous surface of each nares and also the mucous surface of the throat… Each one of the volunteers…received 6 c.c. of the mixed stuff that I have described. They received it into each nostril; received it in the throat, and on the eye; and when you think that 6 c.c. in all was used, you will understand that some of it was swallowed. NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK.

In a further experiment with new volunteers and donors, the salt solution was eliminated, and with cotton swabs, the material was transferred directly from nose to nose and from throat to throat, using donors in the first, second, or third day of the disease. “None of these volunteers who received the material thus directly transferred from cases took sick in any way… All of the volunteers received at least two, and some of them three ‘shots’ as they expressed it.”

In a further experiment 20 c.c. of blood from each of five sick donors were mixed and injected into each volunteer. "NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.

“Then we collected a lot of mucous material from the upper respiratory tract, and filtered it through Mandler filters. This filtrate was injected into ten volunteers, each one receiving 3.5 c.c. subcutaneously, and NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.

Then a further attempt was made to transfer the disease “in the natural way,” using fresh volunteers and donors: “The volunteer was led up to the bedside of the patient; he was introduced. He sat down alongside the bed of the patients. They shook hands, and by instructions, he got as close as he conveniently could, and they talked for five minutes. At the end of the five minutes, the patient breathed out as hard as he could, while the volunteer, muzzle to muzzle (in accordance with his instructions, about 2 inches between the two), received this expired breath, and at the same time was breathing in as the patient breathed out… After they had done this for five times, the patient coughed directly into the face of the volunteer, face to face, five different times… [Then] he moved to the next patient whom we had selected, and repeated this, and so on, until this volunteer had had that sort of contact with ten different cases of influenza, in different stages of the disease, mostly fresh cases, none of them more than three days old… NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease, and were quite sure we knew how it was
transmitted from person to person. Perhaps,” concluded Dr. Milton Rosenau, “if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.”27

Earlier attempts to demonstrate contagion in horses had met with the same resounding failure. Healthy horses were kept in
close contact with sick ones during all stages of the disease. Nose bags were kept on horses that had nasal discharges and
high temperatures. Those nose bags were used to contain food for other horses which, however, stubbornly remained healthy.

As a result of these and other attempts, Lieutenant Colonel Herbert Watkins-Pitchford of the British Army Veterinary Corps
wrote in July 1917 that he could find no evidence that influenza was ever spread directly from one horse to another.

-------

So here we are, a hundred years later, and people are STILL being conned by these professional liars (politicians) and witch doctors with the exact same story that we've known was horse manure already a century ago.

According to Albert Einstein, insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. When will people learn? Will they ever?

the stores that are mandating masks are doing so either because their state government made them and they don’t want to lose their business license or because they are trying to avoid liability lawsuits from employees and customers. That’s pretty much it. Mass mask noncompliance isn’t going to change those two things.
How would you know?

i believe in the virus because I personally know atleast twenty people that have had it including a bunch who have been very sick from it and two that have died from it. It has nothing to do with the media. Now could they all have been sick with some other weird new disease that isn’t actually called the corona virus? It is possible but the end result is still the same, isn’t it?
How exactly would you know if ANY of these people actually had or died from this allegedly new, novel virus?

I am extremely anti government and never said I’m doing everything they said to do.
You'll have to excuse me for calling BS on that. You've been a government cheerleader for everyone doing whatever they tell us to do on this forum, as evidenced by your previous statement.

We never locked in for one. We never stopped seeing our people. We did shut down our business temporarily but that was more a measured decision made due to risk of lose of licensure and our own personal risk/reward assessment. I see many many examples of government tyranny and oppression that are orders of magnitude worse then this and I will choose to direct my energies there, as is still my right to do so.
If you understood where this is headed, and had a genuine interest in saving lives, you would be fighting against these measures now, while it's still possible to do so. Eventually this will become mandated poisoning, enforced at gunpoint. All because people, like you, who believe this is actually about a virus, while overlooking the FACT this is a planned economic collapse that will lead us directly into WW3.

Go back in the corona threads to march. See my statement regarding masks then. The CDC said we didn’t need them and I called them a bunch of ducking liars. My opinions are not based on the media nor are they based on government support. I have a brain and I’m making my decisions as I go by pulling in all relevant information I can find and drawing my own conclusions. Sorry that they differ from yours.
If you will take the time to actually attempt to answer the 4 questions posed in the previous post, with an open mind, you will learn to agree with the truth that's been shared.

as far as the cointelpro thing, I agree. But what I’m seeing the most of is splitting and “othering” and my opinion is that this is being done on purpose for an end goal bigger then anything the corona virus could result in or lead to. The virus is just one of many “sparks” being used at the moment to light the fire.
That will eventually scorch the entire Earth, and almost everyone on it.

justjess

Superstar
The following excerpt is from "The Invisible Rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg (p. 100-105), about the testing done during the "Spanish flu" of 1918-1919:-

The Spanish influenza apparently originated in the United States in early 1918, seemed to spread around the world on Navy
ships, and first appeared on board those ships and in seaports and Naval stations. The largest early outbreak, laying low about 400
people, occurred in February in the Naval Radio School at Cambridge, Massachusetts.8 In March, influenza spread to Army
camps where the Signal Corps was being trained in the use of the wireless: 1,127 men contracted influenza in Camp Funston, in
Kansas, and 2,900 men in the Oglethorpe camps in Georgia. In late March and April, the disease spread to the civilian population, and around the world.

Mild at first, the epidemic exploded with death in September, everywhere in the world at once. Waves of mortality traveled with astonishing speed over the global ocean of humanity, again and again until their force was finally spent three years later.

Its victims were often sick repeatedly for months at a time. One of the things that puzzled doctors the most was all of the
bleeding. Ten to fifteen percent of flu patients seen in private practice,9 and up to forty percent of flu patients in the Navy10
suffered from nosebleeds, doctors sometimes describing the blood as “gushing” from the nostrils.11 Others bled from their
gums, ears, skin, stomach, intestines, uterus, or kidneys, the most common and rapid route to death being hemorrhage in the lungs:
flu victims drowned in their own blood. Autopsies revealed that as many as one-third of fatal cases had also hemorrhaged into
their brain,12 and occasionally a patient appeared to be recovering from respiratory symptoms only to die of a brain hemorrhage.

“The regularity with which these various hemorrhages appeared suggested the possibility of there being a change in the blood itself,” wrote Drs. Arthur Erskine and B. L. Knight of Cedar Rapids, Iowa in late 1918. So they tested the blood from a large number of patients with influenza and pneumonia. “In every case tested without a single exception,” they wrote, “the coagulability of the blood was lessened, the increase in time required for coagulation varying from two and one-half to eight minutes more than normal. Blood was tested as early as the second day of infection, and as late as the twentieth day of convalescence from pneumonia, with the same results… Several local physicians also tested blood from their patients, and, while our records are at this time necessarily incomplete, we have yet to receive a report of a case in which the time of coagulation was not prolonged.”

This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity ever since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation.13 Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting.

Another astonishing fact that makes no sense if this pandemic was infectious, but that makes good sense if it was caused by radio waves, is that instead of striking down the old and the infirm like most diseases, this one killed mostly healthy, vigorous young people between the ages of eighteen and forty—just as the previous pandemic had done, with a little less vehemence, in 1889. This, as we saw in chapter 5, is the same as the predominant age range for neurasthenia, the chronic form of electrical illness. Two-thirds of all influenza deaths were in this age range.14 Elderly patients were rare.15 One doctor in Switzerland wrote that he “knew of no case in an infant and no severe case in persons over 50,” but that “one robust person showed the first symptoms at 4 p.m. and died before 10 the next morning.”16 A reporter in Paris went so far as to say that “only persons between 15 and 40 years of age are affected.”17

The prognosis was better if you were in poor physical condition. If you were undernourished, physically handicapped, anemic, or tuberculous, you were much less likely to get the flu and much less likely to die from it if you did.18 This was such a common observation that Dr. D. B. Armstrong wrote a provocative article, published in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, titled “Influenza: Is it a Hazard to Be Healthy?” Doctors were seriously discussing whether they were actually giving their patients a death sentence by advising them to keep fit!

The flu was reported to be even more fatal for pregnant women.

A further peculiarity that had doctors scratching their heads was that in most cases, after the patients’ temperature had returned to normal, their pulse rate fell below 60 and remained there for a number of days. In more serious cases the pulse rate fell to between 36 and 48, an indication of heart block.19 This too is puzzling for a respiratory virus, but will make sense when we learn about radio wave sickness.

Patients also regularly lost some of their hair two to three months after recovering from the flu. According to Samuel Ayres, a dermatologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, this was an almost daily occurrence, most of these patients being young women. This is not an expected after-effect of respiratory viruses either, but hair loss has been widely reported from exposure to radio waves.20

Yet another puzzling observation was that so few patients in 1918 had sore throats, runny noses, or other initial respiratory symptoms.21 But neurological symptoms, just as in the pandemic of 1889, were rampant, even in mild cases. They ranged from
insomnia, stupor, dulled perceptions, unusually heightened perceptions, tingling, itching, and impairment of hearing to
weakness or partial paralysis of the palate, eyelids, eyes, and various other muscles.22 The famous Karl Menninger reported on
100 cases of psychosis triggered by influenza, including 35 of schizophrenia, that he saw during a three-month period.23

ALTHOUGH THE INFECTIOUS NATURE OF THIS ILLNESS WAS WIDELY ASSUMED, MASKS, QUARANTINES, AND ISOLATION WERE ALL WITHOUT EFFECT.24 Even in an isolated country like Iceland the flu spread universally, in spite of the quarantining of its victims.25

The disease seemed to spread impossibly fast. “There is no reason to suppose that it traveled more rapidly than persons could travel [but] it has appeared to do so,” wrote Dr. George A. Soper, Major in the United States Army.26

BUT MOST REVEALING OF ALL WERE THE VARIOUS HEROIC ATTEMPTS TO PROVE THE INFECTIOUS NATURE OF THIS DISEASE, USING VOLUNTEERS. ALL THESE ATTEMPTS, MADE IN NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 1918 AND IN FEBRUARY AND MARCH 1919, FAILED. One medical team in Boston, working for the United States Public Health Service, tried to infect one hundred healthy volunteers between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five.

Their efforts were impressive and make entertaining reading:We collected the material and mucous secretions of the mouth and nose and throat and bronchi from cases of the disease and transferred this to our volunteers. We always obtained this material in the same way. The patient with fever, in bed, had a large, shallow, traylike arrangement before him or her, and we washed out one nostril with some sterile salt solutions, using perhaps 5 c.c., which is allowed to run into the tray; and that nostril is blown vigorously into the tray. This is repeated with the other nostril. The patient then gargles with some of the solution.

Next we obtain some bronchial mucus through coughing, and then we swab the mucous surface of each nares and also the mucous surface of the throat… Each one of the volunteers…received 6 c.c. of the mixed stuff that I have described. They received it into each nostril; received it in the throat, and on the eye; and when you think that 6 c.c. in all was used, you will understand that some of it was swallowed. NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK.

In a further experiment with new volunteers and donors, the salt solution was eliminated, and with cotton swabs, the material was transferred directly from nose to nose and from throat to throat, using donors in the first, second, or third day of the disease. “None of these volunteers who received the material thus directly transferred from cases took sick in any way… All of the volunteers received at least two, and some of them three ‘shots’ as they expressed it.”

In a further experiment 20 c.c. of blood from each of five sick donors were mixed and injected into each volunteer. "NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.

“Then we collected a lot of mucous material from the upper respiratory tract, and filtered it through Mandler filters. This filtrate was injected into ten volunteers, each one receiving 3.5 c.c. subcutaneously, and NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.

Then a further attempt was made to transfer the disease “in the natural way,” using fresh volunteers and donors: “The volunteer was led up to the bedside of the patient; he was introduced. He sat down alongside the bed of the patients. They shook hands, and by instructions, he got as close as he conveniently could, and they talked for five minutes. At the end of the five minutes, the patient breathed out as hard as he could, while the volunteer, muzzle to muzzle (in accordance with his instructions, about 2 inches between the two), received this expired breath, and at the same time was breathing in as the patient breathed out… After they had done this for five times, the patient coughed directly into the face of the volunteer, face to face, five different times… [Then] he moved to the next patient whom we had selected, and repeated this, and so on, until this volunteer had had that sort of contact with ten different cases of influenza, in different stages of the disease, mostly fresh cases, none of them more than three days old… NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease, and were quite sure we knew how it was
transmitted from person to person. Perhaps,” concluded Dr. Milton Rosenau, “if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.”27

Earlier attempts to demonstrate contagion in horses had met with the same resounding failure. Healthy horses were kept in
close contact with sick ones during all stages of the disease. Nose bags were kept on horses that had nasal discharges and
high temperatures. Those nose bags were used to contain food for other horses which, however, stubbornly remained healthy.

As a result of these and other attempts, Lieutenant Colonel Herbert Watkins-Pitchford of the British Army Veterinary Corps
wrote in July 1917 that he could find no evidence that influenza was ever spread directly from one horse to another.

-------

So here we are, a hundred years later, and people are STILL being conned by these professional liars (politicians) and witch doctors with the exact same story that we've known was horse manure already a century ago.

According to Albert Einstein, insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. When will people learn? Will they ever?

How would you know?

How exactly would you know if ANY of these people actually had or died from this allegedly new, novel virus?

You'll have to excuse me for calling BS on that. You've been a government cheerleader for everyone doing whatever they tell us to do on this forum, as evidenced by your previous statement.

If you understood where this is headed, and had a genuine interest in saving lives, you would be fighting against these measures now, while it's still possible to do so. Eventually this will become mandated poisoning, enforced at gunpoint. All because people, like you, who believe this is actually about a virus, while overlooking the FACT this is a planned economic collapse that will lead us directly into WW3.

If you will take the time to actually attempt to answer the 4 questions posed in the previous post, with an open mind, you will learn to agree with the truth that's been shared.

That will eventually scorch the entire Earth, and almost everyone on it.
You can post entire books about the 1918 pandemic, it isn’t relevant to the point I was making. You said wearing the mask would lead to permanant revocation of freedoms (or something along those lines, I’m paraphrasing). But we have had mask mandates before and that did not occur. The usefulness of not, the nature of the cause of the 1918 pandemic.. none of this is relevant to that point.

how would I know that is why stores are doing this? Because of their own statements. Because of their current lobbying of the government to include liability indemnity into corona bills. Because of the requirements I’m aware of that the government is putting on my own business and that of other business owners that I know. Of course there could be some other reason but that’s what all signs point to. If they get that liability waiver I’m sure the mask mandates will stop except in States with laws requiring them.

I already allowed for the possibility they were sick with something else that had all the known symptoms they are labeling corona virus. I already stated this was possible but that when the end result is the same I don’t see a difference in what we call it. Considering most of the people here seem more occupied denying there even is something going on or that people are even dying and I don’t see anyone interested in actually investigating what EXACTLY is killing people except throw away statements about 5g which don’t sit because people are dying and getting sick where there is NO 5g - Idk what other stance you’d like me to have.

You’ll have to excuse me for calling bs on you calling bs. You clearly don’t know me.

my take on the forced vaccination is different than yours. I agree it’s coming. I disagree about how to prevent it coming without blood shed. No matter what happens I won’t be taking it and neither will anyone I know. If and when it does happen it will absolutely not be because of “people like me” It won’t be because of people like YOU either. It will be because that is what they were always going to do regardless.

(this Is that splitting/othering phenomenon I was talking about and maybe now you can see why this is the element I am personally most concerned about - they won’t have to scorch us, we will scorch each other with no help from them. It’s brilliantly psychopathic)

and yes they will scorch the entire earth. I’m aware. I suggest you all head for the hills ASAP as I am already in the process of doing (even more so than I already have)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Yep..that’s right..

Joe Biden demands nationwide mask mandate until after the election to beat coronavirus as Kamala Harris says move is 'real leadership' but both refuse to answer questions

A Freeman

Superstar
You can post entire books about the 1918 pandemic, it isn’t relevant to the point I was making. You said wearing the mask would lead to permanant revocation of freedoms (or something along those lines, I’m paraphrasing). But we have had mask mandates before and that did not occur. The usefulness of not, the nature of the cause of the 1918 pandemic.. none of this is relevant to that point.
Perhaps in your mind it isn't relevant in a thread about wearing masks that we've known for over a century that masks, quarantines and isolation DO NOT WORK. Perhaps you feel this TRUTH should simply be ignored in our present situation, because history couldn't possibly be repeating itself again?

Perhaps you can similarly ignore that virtually everything peddled as so-called fact in the medical and chemical/pharmaceutical industries is based upon ASSUMPTIONS, most of which have no scientific basis whatsoever, as the real goal of the medical and chemical/pharmaceutical industry is to maximize profits from human suffering.

And perhaps you can simply ignore the tens of millions that died a century or so ago, NOT because of some "Spanish flu" which neither originated in Spain nor was influenza, BUT BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED THEIR GOVERNMENT. , even as the government released the very instruments of their disease (vaccinations and radio waves). And never mind the relentless assault on liberty that has actually taken place over the past century or so since the last time we bought the government mandated masking and the first world war, because you mistakenly believe you are free.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -- Johann Wolfgang van Goethe

Instead of simply ignoring history, why don't we examine it? Using the U.S. as an example, here is a short list of events (in addition to WW1 and WW2) that all came at the expense of freedom, regardless of who took notice.

1913 - the Federal Reserve Act
1929 - the manufactured stock market crash
1933 - the "New Deal"
1941 - the attack at Pearl Harbor was provoked and allowed
1943 - the Current Tax Payment Act
1944 - the Bretton Woods Agreement
1963 - the JFK assassination/coup d'état
1964 - the Gulf of Tonkin false flag
1967 - the USS Liberty false flag
1973 - the fabricated energy/oil crisis
1986 - the engineered S&L crisis
1987 - the manufactured stock market crash
1990 - George H.W. Bush's NWO speech on 9/11
1992 - the Ruby Ridge murders by government snipers
1993 - the Waco massacre
1995 - the Oklahoma City false flag
2000 - Project for a New American Century (PNAC)
2001 - 9/11 false flag
2001 - U.S. Patriot Act (October)
2005 - torture was legalized
2006 - new Patriot Act (March)
2006 - Habeas Corpus eliminated (October)
2007 - Right to free speech was lost
2007 - the manufactured housing-bubble credit "crisis"
2008 - the "too big to fail" bailouts
2012 - the national defense authorization act (NDAA)

The above list isn't even close to comprehensive, nor does it include the accelerated descent into a police state that has been witnessed since 9/11, but hopefully it's enough to make the point: we have been steadily losing freedoms for over a century, precisely because people have accepted whatever the government shoved down their throats.

How anyone can say with a straight face that our current situation isn't taking away our freedom, AFTER MOST OF THE WORLD AGREED TO VOLUNTARILY PLACE THEMSELVES UNDER HOUSE ARREST FOR MONTHS, is a testament to how sound asleep most people really are.

how would I know that is why stores are doing this? Because of their own statements. Because of their current lobbying of the government to include liability indemnity into corona bills. Because of the requirements I’m aware of that the government is putting on my own business and that of other business owners that I know. Of course there could be some other reason but that’s what all signs point to. If they get that liability waiver I’m sure the mask mandates will stop except in States with laws requiring them.
You are either ignoring the question asked, or simply misunderstood it. It's understood that businesses/corporations are doing whatever the government tells them to do, because if they don't, they won't be allowed to stay in business.

What was asked was how would you know that mass mask noncompliance wouldn't change the way businesses (including government) operate? What EVIDENCE do you have to support that ASSUMPTION?

I already allowed for the possibility they were sick with something else that had all the known symptoms they are labeling corona virus.
You mean cold and flu-like symptoms?

I already stated this was possible but that when the end result is the same I don’t see a difference in what we call it.
Apparently the government and hospitals do, probably because the more cases they label as COVID-19, the more money they receive..

Considering most of the people here seem more occupied denying there even is something going on or that people are even dying and I don’t see anyone interested in actually investigating what EXACTLY is killing people except throw away statements about 5g which don’t sit because people are dying and getting sick where there is NO 5g - Idk what other stance you’d like me to have.
People should be considering EVIDENCE, rather than basing their opinions on nothing more than assumptions.

And like the steady and relentless loss of freedom that has been experienced over the last century or so, you appear to be ignoring the historical FACT that every single "outbreak" that has occurred during that time period has coincided with the introduction of some form of invisible energy and its corresponding change to the Earth's electrical envelope, coupled or treated with chemical poisoning in various forms, including vaccination programs.

1889 - the sudden expansion of electricity took place, resulting in influenza becoming an annual event each year thereafter

1918 - radio transmitters were multiplied exponentially as the U.S. entered into WW1, resulting in the "Spanish flu"

1957 - radar was massively upscaled after WW2, resulting in the "Asian influenza pandemic"

1968 - the United States launched the world’s first constellation of military satellites into orbit at an altitude of
about 18,000 nautical miles, right in the heart of the outer Van Allen radiation belt. Result: "Hong Kong flu"

This cycle continues to repeat itself to this day. Look at 1996, when digital cell phones became for sale in the U.S., with thousands of cell phone towers erected. And look at what is happening NOW, just as 5G is being introduced.

Further, despite this current situation being labeled as the "COVID-19 pandemic", very few autopsies have been performed, which would be standard practice IF anyone was actually trying to determine what is killing people IF this really is a new, novel virus.

But where autopsies have been performed, they have revealed coagulation issues in the lungs, something that is known to be caused by microwave radiation.

So, what you dismiss out of hand by ignoring history, may very well be the cause of what's happening now. Not just worldwide, BUT IN YOUR OWN HOME.

Please, for the sake of your family, including your sick husband, get rid of your ego and take a look at this information and at the situation you have at home, with wifi, "smart" appliances and other sources of EMF and microwave radiation.

You’ll have to excuse me for calling bs on you calling bs. You clearly don’t know me.
It's not necessary to know someone to recognize when they are contradicting themselves.

my take on the forced vaccination is different than yours. I agree it’s coming. I disagree about how to prevent it coming without blood shed. No matter what happens I won’t be taking it and neither will anyone I know.
And yet you are currently complying with government mandated mask-wearing, and whatever new rules the government puts in place to control how you do business, and believe the stores are just doing what they need to do to stay open. What will you do if they close all of the grocery stores to those who don't have proof of being vaccinated?

If and when it does happen it will absolutely not be because of “people like me” It won’t be because of people like YOU either. It will be because that is what they were always going to do regardless.
It will happen because people seem to prefer living in fear, believing in LIES and the professional liars (politicians) and their witch-doctors who tell them, while ignoring those who are striving to help them.

Noah spent 100 years building a boat the size of a small aircraft carrier in his backyard, while warning everyone around him of the coming flood. And no one but his immediate family listened and they (those that didn't listen) ALL DIED.

These times are just like the times of Noah.
Where most are so selfish and egotistical that they cannot be bothered with studying our history or learn from our previous mistakes, despite being warned by those who genuinely care for them. Instead they would rather attack the messenger, so they can continue to believe in their fantasies, and in the very corporate fictions that are determined to murder them.

There is only ONE Solution to this mess that we're in, and that is to get rid of ALL of the man-made legislation and go back to our Creator's Law, which is the only REAL Law there is on this planet. Those who refuse to do so, will NOT survive what IS coming anymore than those during the times of Noah survived the flood.

(this Is that splitting/othering phenomenon I was talking about and maybe now you can see why this is the element I am personally most concerned about - they won’t have to scorch us, we will scorch each other with no help from them. It’s brilliantly psychopathic)
Agreed. All because we refuse to UNITE under our Creator's Law, to do what is right in His Eyes, rather than in our own and to trust in Him, rather than in corporate FICTIONS.

and yes they will scorch the entire earth. I’m aware. I suggest you all head for the hills ASAP as I am already in the process of doing (even more so than I already have)
Noah had a boat, and he outfitted it for survival, in obedience to God. Do you think there may be a message in that?

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Perhaps in your mind it isn't relevant in a thread about wearing masks that we've known for over a century that masks, quarantines and isolation DO NOT WORK. Perhaps you feel this TRUTH should simply be ignored in our present situation, because history couldn't possibly be repeating itself again?

Perhaps you can similarly ignore that virtually everything peddled as so-called fact in the medical and chemical/pharmaceutical industries is based upon ASSUMPTIONS, most of which have no scientific basis whatsoever, as the real goal of the medical and chemical/pharmaceutical industry is to maximize profits from human suffering.

And perhaps you can simply ignore the tens of millions that died a century or so ago, NOT because of some "Spanish flu" which neither originated in Spain nor was influenza, BUT BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED THEIR GOVERNMENT. , even as the government released the very instruments of their disease (vaccinations and radio waves). And never mind the relentless assault on liberty that has actually taken place over the past century or so since the last time we bought the government mandated masking and the first world war, because you mistakenly believe you are free.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -- Johann Wolfgang van Goethe

Instead of simply ignoring history, why don't we examine it? Using the U.S. as an example, here is a short list of events (in addition to WW1 and WW2) that all came at the expense of freedom, regardless of who took notice.

1913 - the Federal Reserve Act
1929 - the manufactured stock market crash
1933 - the "New Deal"
1941 - the attack at Pearl Harbor was provoked and allowed
1943 - the Current Tax Payment Act
1944 - the Bretton Woods Agreement
1963 - the JFK assassination/coup d'état
1964 - the Gulf of Tonkin false flag
1967 - the USS Liberty false flag
1973 - the fabricated energy/oil crisis
1986 - the engineered S&L crisis
1987 - the manufactured stock market crash
1990 - George H.W. Bush's NWO speech on 9/11
1992 - the Ruby Ridge murders by government snipers
1993 - the Waco massacre
1995 - the Oklahoma City false flag
2000 - Project for a New American Century (PNAC)
2001 - 9/11 false flag
2001 - U.S. Patriot Act (October)
2005 - torture was legalized
2006 - new Patriot Act (March)
2006 - Habeas Corpus eliminated (October)
2007 - Right to free speech was lost
2007 - the manufactured housing-bubble credit "crisis"
2008 - the "too big to fail" bailouts
2012 - the national defense authorization act (NDAA)

The above list isn't even close to comprehensive, nor does it include the accelerated descent into a police state that has been witnessed since 9/11, but hopefully it's enough to make the point: we have been steadily losing freedoms for over a century, precisely because people have accepted whatever the government shoved down their throats.

How anyone can say with a straight face that our current situation isn't taking away our freedom, AFTER MOST OF THE WORLD AGREED TO VOLUNTARILY PLACE THEMSELVES UNDER HOUSE ARREST FOR MONTHS, is a testament to how sound asleep most people really are.

You are either ignoring the question asked, or simply misunderstood it. It's understood that businesses/corporations are doing whatever the government tells them to do, because if they don't, they won't be allowed to stay in business.

What was asked was how would you know that mass mask noncompliance wouldn't change the way businesses (including government) operate? What EVIDENCE do you have to support that ASSUMPTION?

You mean cold and flu-like symptoms?

Apparently the government and hospitals do, probably because the more cases they label as COVID-19, the more money they receive..

People should be considering EVIDENCE, rather than basing their opinions on nothing more than assumptions.

And like the steady and relentless loss of freedom that has been experienced over the last century or so, you appear to be ignoring the historical FACT that every single "outbreak" that has occurred during that time period has coincided with the introduction of some form of invisible energy and its corresponding change to the Earth's electrical envelope, coupled or treated with chemical poisoning in various forms, including vaccination programs.

1889 - the sudden expansion of electricity took place, resulting in influenza becoming an annual event each year thereafter

1918 - radio transmitters were multiplied exponentially as the U.S. entered into WW1, resulting in the "Spanish flu"

1957 - radar was massively upscaled after WW2, resulting in the "Asian influenza pandemic"

1968 - the United States launched the world’s first constellation of military satellites into orbit at an altitude of
about 18,000 nautical miles, right in the heart of the outer Van Allen radiation belt. Result: "Hong Kong flu"

This cycle continues to repeat itself to this day. Look at 1996, when digital cell phones became for sale in the U.S., with thousands of cell phone towers erected. And look at what is happening NOW, just as 5G is being introduced.

Further, despite this current situation being labeled as the "COVID-19 pandemic", very few autopsies have been performed, which would be standard practice IF anyone was actually trying to determine what is killing people IF this really is a new, novel virus.

But where autopsies have been performed, they have revealed coagulation issues in the lungs, something that is known to be caused by microwave radiation.

So, what you dismiss out of hand by ignoring history, may very well be the cause of what's happening now. Not just worldwide, BUT IN YOUR OWN HOME.

Please, for the sake of your family, including your sick husband, get rid of your ego and take a look at this information and at the situation you have at home, with wifi, "smart" appliances and other sources of EMF and microwave radiation.

It's not necessary to know someone to recognize when they are contradicting themselves.

And yet you are currently complying with government mandated mask-wearing, and whatever new rules the government puts in place to control how you do business, and believe the stores are just doing what they need to do to stay open. What will you do if they close all of the grocery stores to those who don't have proof of being vaccinated?

It will happen because people seem to prefer living in fear, believing in LIES and the professional liars (politicians) and their witch-doctors who tell them, while ignoring those who are striving to help them.

Noah spent 100 years building a boat the size of a small aircraft carrier in his backyard, while warning everyone around him of the coming flood. And no one but his immediate family listened and they (those that didn't listen) ALL DIED.

These times are just like the times of Noah.
Where most are so selfish and egotistical that they cannot be bothered with studying our history or learn from our previous mistakes, despite being warned by those who genuinely care for them. Instead they would rather attack the messenger, so they can continue to believe in their fantasies, and in the very corporate fictions that are determined to murder them.

There is only ONE Solution to this mess that we're in, and that is to get rid of ALL of the man-made legislation and go back to our Creator's Law, which is the only REAL Law there is on this planet. Those who refuse to do so, will NOT survive what IS coming anymore than those during the times of Noah survived the flood.

Agreed. All because we refuse to UNITE under our Creator's Law, to do what is right in His Eyes, rather than in our own and to trust in Him, rather than in corporate FICTIONS.

Noah had a boat, and he outfitted it for survival, in obedience to God. Do you think their may be a message in that?
We seem to not be able to have a conversation since you want to presume things and imply things unsaid and not meant into what was actually said. This is the danger we are currently facing as a society clearly on display in a microcosm in this exchange. You are not doing anything atm that will help the actual problem, instead you are fueling it. Congratulations.

whatever the hell is actually going on out there right now - it is being used to drive an irremovable wedge straight into the population, dividing them so far apart then whenever the NEXT thing comes we will just slaughter each other because we are no longer neighbors but enemies. There will be no chance at a united front whatsoever. Keep feeding into it by thinking someone with a different take on the current situation is the root of your problems. Except in very limited situations that is not the case, sorry to break it to you. On some level you do know this yet you continue to respond as if you don’t. Whether or not I wear a mask in a store (which is literally the only thing I’ve “complied” with and have been doing since they told us NOT to because they are all a bunch of liars and I’ve always known that) has no bearing on your life. Whatsoever. I am the only one responsible for my own health and I will do what I see fit. I am not here telling you what you should personally do or not do and I’m not blaming you for whatever comes down the pipe. Your literally sitting here arguing with me about silly masks as a personal choice, deciding I’m your enemy on something that at worst is an irrelevant placebo and at best provides a bare minimum of protection. There are way bigger fish to fry and every attempt I’ve made to meet you THERE you have rebuked and instead chose to focus on this nonsense. This is our current danger. Each other.

like I said a brilliant fascinating display of en masse psychopathy.

and as an update my husband did not end up having Covid he had salmonella poisoning or something (apparantly he ate red onions in his lunch at work so that is my current theory, we got no diagnosis at all). The hospital - if your theories about increased payments is true - had every incentive to diagnose him with covid (He met all criteria except a positive test) and they did not.

Tidal

Star
Here's me in the mask I just bought myself, I plumped for the union jack design because it reflects my strong patriotic views and it's the same flag that gloriously flew over a zillion battlefields on land and sea when we Brits went around conquering and civilising half the planet..:)

shankara

Star
conquering and civilising half the planet..:)
Isn't there some kind of colonialist forum for you to go and hang out on? Clearly your understanding of history is quite different from that of the people who were colonized... But perhaps they are "inferior races" and can't understand how good for them England's "civilizing influence" really was?

Tidal

Star
Isn't there some kind of colonialist forum for you to go and hang out on? Clearly your understanding of history is quite different from that of the people who were colonized..

Start a 'Colonialist' thread if you like mate and I'll be happy to pop in and set you straight..:)

rainerann

Star
Glad it was likely food borne as the recovery is pretty straight forward. Odd tho because salmonella would've shown on a test (if they tested for it)

If they tested and he was negative, it would make it hard to still label it Covid.
It’s possible to keep someone under investigation even when they test negative for coronavirus.

Here is the criteria for a patient under investigation (pui) someone that will still be isolated as a covid patient even though they have received a negative test.

Pui’s are as much as 5% though. They are not very common because there is no financial incentive for this. It has more to do with other criteria that is relevant to things like infection control.

justjess

Superstar
Glad it was likely food borne as the recovery is pretty straight forward. Odd tho because salmonella would've shown on a test (if they tested for it)

If they tested and he was negative, it would make it hard to still label it Covid.
I have no clue what the hell they did or did not test for other than covid. I know they ran a ton of tests, bloodwork and xrays. Nothing came back while in hospital and the covid test came back negative they called us Tuesday.

I agree, which is why the argument that they are just labeling everything covid to get more money in reimbursement made no sense to me.