Wearing a Mask

A.J.

Star
The way I see masks being used are a joke. People move them up, down, all around their face..... are they washing them, reversing them, throwing them down? With their voices muffled, folks are shouting through them and constantly touching them. It’s probably increasing transmission if anything. It’s bullshit. It’s false security, a virtue signal, and symbol of submission.

polymoog

Superstar
theyre bringing out the big guns on us now! (which means theyre LOSING!!!)
resorting to name calling? theyre desperate.

Inside the anti-mask ’cult’ which packed into a Melbourne gym to spread conspiracy theories - as the pathetic manifesto they use to taunt police trying to enforce coronavirus lockdown is revealed

peekay22s commentary on it, if interested:

Lisa

Superstar
The fake damaging the fake..

The land with no face masks: Holland's top scientists say there's no solid evidence coverings work and warn they could even damage the fight against Covid-19

DevaWolf

Veteran
The fake damaging the fake..

The land with no face masks: Holland's top scientists say there's no solid evidence coverings work and warn they could even damage the fight against Covid-19
They've started making them mandatory now though, because we're apparently in the 'second wave' because we didn't buy this bullshit earlier. I still think mask wearing is bullshit.

imsickofyoshi

Established

Lurker

Star

more mask shaming, this time in an obituary. LOL!
check out the second to last paragraph.

he did everything he was supposed to do, yet somehow my droplets got past his face shield, mask, gloves and isolation? GMAFB. These fucking douche canoes just want attention.