Wearing a Mask

polymoog

Superstar
I have a washable, reusable mask :p
re: the eco-libs (i guess you nominated yourself as one)... why arent you trying to ban those poly(plastic) masks? they sure look bigger than straws, and who knows how many sea turtles are eating them and dying. no outrage, huh?

for a mask-wearer like yourself:
wear it as LITTLE as possible and remove it as soon as you can, since it can actually get you sicker. do NOT wear it anywhere/any time you are not legally forced to do so. wearing it when its not necessary lures you into wearing it full time without the elites even suggesting you to do so. at that point, you have lost your ability to think and have fallen into herd mentality.

justjess

Superstar
I
re: the eco-libs (i guess you nominated yourself as one)... why arent you trying to ban those poly(plastic) masks? they sure look bigger than straws, and who knows how many sea turtles are eating them and dying. no outrage, huh?

for a mask-wearer like yourself:
wear it as LITTLE as possible and remove it as soon as you can, since it can actually get you sicker. do NOT wear it anywhere/any time you are not legally forced to do so. wearing it when its not necessary lures you into wearing it full time without the elites even suggesting you to do so. at that point, you have lost your ability to think and have fallen into herd mentality.
I’m not, I was just playing lol. I wear the damn thing for maybe ten minutes a day to run to the corner store. I only food shop once a month and don’t wear it at work so this really isn’t impacting my life.

polymoog

Superstar
I wear the damn thing for maybe ten minutes a day to run to the corner store.
if you dont like it, why not go in without a mask and claim the medical exemption if asked? youve got nothing to lose in trying.

justjess

Superstar
if you dont like it, why not go in without a mask and claim the medical exemption if asked? youve got nothing to lose in trying.
It really doesn’t bother me man. Like I said, I rarely ever have to use it so it is a non issue. Silver lining of being a homebody I guess

justjess

Superstar
"i like being told what to do and obeying unjust rules. i rarely have to do it, so i wont make waves."
No. More like if it works that’s great. If it doesn’t it isn’t a massive inconvenience. Better safe then sorry. Risk/reward analysis. In my life that’s the way it pans out. In someone else’s who actually goes out a lot or has discomfort it may be different.

polymoog

Superstar
No. More like if it works that’s great. If it doesn’t it isn’t a massive inconvenience. Better safe then sorry. Risk/reward analysis.
so you wear the mask just in case corona is killing hundreds of thousands of people (like the media claims) and because what IF fauci is right about how masks protect us?
do you also avoid eating meat just in case what they say about climate change is real and all that meat eating will increase your "carbon footprint"?
this reminds me of a woman i know who believes in god just in case he is real and just in case there IS a hell for not believing in him.

justjess

Superstar
so you wear the mask just in case corona is killing hundreds of thousands of people (like the media claims) and because what IF fauci is right about how masks protect us?
do you also avoid eating meat just in case what they say about climate change is real and all that meat eating will increase your "carbon footprint"?
this reminds me of a woman i know who believes in god just in case he is real and just in case there IS a hell for not believing in him.
I do a lot of things “just in case” - you should know that. I’m a prepper for chrissakes. I’m sure if your being honest you do as well.

I avoid eating meat sometimes because it aggravates my MS. I don’t care about my carbon footprint. If climate change is real there is nada the average joe is going to be able to do about it on an individual basis.

I don’t care how many people have died either. Half my family got it and survived but it wasn’t fun and I don’t enjoy being sick plus it’s really dangerous for me to get sick to begin with because anything that activates my immune system can lead to an MS relapse. I’d rather not be disabled right now if I can possibly prevent it. I’m too busy for that.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again.. everyone has their own personal circumstances and experiences that are going to influence their take on this situation. It would benefit everyone to stop being such judge mental asshats and assuming others intentions when they Don’t agree.

polymoog

Superstar
I do a lot of things “just in case” - you should know that. I’m a prepper for chrissakes. I’m sure if your being honest you do as well.
my argument here: if you know the facts and truth, you dont need to take precautions when they are not necessary. after all, if you wanted to go whole hog, you could wear a helmet, goggles for your eyes, gloves, etc. to be 100% careful. i dont understand. why half ass it if you are concerned you will get it?

justjess

Superstar
my argument here: if you know the facts and truth, you dont need to take precautions when they are not necessary. after all, if you wanted to go whole hog, you could wear a helmet, goggles for your eyes, gloves, etc. to be 100% careful. i dont understand. why half ass it if you are concerned you will get it?
I know the likelihood of an emp or a nuclear war are slim. I still have precautions in place.

maybe you missed it.. I don’t go out much to begin with. I’m in situations where social distancing isn’t possible even less. I’m sorry if the fact I wear a mask when I go to a store for brief periods of time bothers you but tbh I see no reason for it to do so. I have a medical condition and doing that isn’t Much of an inconvenience. The ROI works out for me. Goggles and gloves? I don’t see the reason. The countries which purportedly had success with the virus because of masks did not also use goggles and gloves. Overkill imo.

Aero

Superstar
The problem with masks is people put them on to go to the stores to buy beer. Then they take that beer over to their friend's house where 10 people huddle together without masks and get smashed.

polymoog

Superstar
Still, a victim of ritual abuse is chosen because they believe in the power of darkness the ritual embodies... There's a reason the supposed victims are children or "innocent"; their worldviews are malleable and can be forcefully shaped... It's also why you don't really hear stories about exorcists or devout atheists being used in rituals... While you could inflict trauma on the individual, the exorcist believe their soul is protected by a higher power, while the atheist doesn't believe in the supernatural.
i think that the victims are innocent children because they can produce the most adrenochrome in their blood. those who are religious and believe in god should theoretically be the most frightened at what would be a gross satanic display, deeply offending their beliefs. this also would be beneficial to those performing the ritual, as the more fear/trauma output, the better.

Real magic functions on believing the power you call on is real... If there's any ritual in wearing masks, it's the belief that they will keep you safe, because Science says so (with the deifying of science being the source of the power)... But even then, it would be based more on the individual than the collective.
this i agree with, but i think there is deeper connotations. fauci has been hinting about protecting our eyes (goggles?)... we could speculate that ear orifices could be next. symbolically, we would be walking around, hearing no evil, seeing no evil, and speaking (about) no evil.

this shows the basics of the ritual (in a non-religious way). start at 6:56 on:

see what you think about this. this one has a few gems although it is in a religious context:

highlights from the article/ its not easy to abridge-- i did my best for readability. theres some good stuff in there. all emphasis is the authors own:

Indeed, as you’ll see throughout the rest of this commentary, the entire manufactured coronavirus crisis is one giant, occult ritual from start to finish, divided up into four mini-rituals, each with the distinct occult purpose of initiation and transformation of the world and its people into a new global order.

So, let’s start by examining the four distinct, but interrelated, occult rituals that make up this massive global occult ritual initiation ceremony:

1. Ritual Mask-Wearing
  2. Ritual Hand-Washing
  3. Ritual “Social Distancing”
  4. Ritual Lockdowns
The Ritual Wearing of the Mask

Have you ever wondered why, in Revelation 17:5, Babylon is called “Mystery, Babylon”?

You already know that the word “Babylon” means “confusion.” But what does the word “mystery” mean? Here’s what the Strong’s Concordance tells us:

G3466 Musterion — From a derivative of muo (to shut the mouth); a secret or “mystery” (through the idea of silence imposed by initiation into religious rites) — mystery.
Don’t overlook that. The word “mystery” in the Bible has to do with shutting the mouth as one undergoes a secret religious initiation. Again, it’s: “the idea of silence, imposed by initiation into religious rites.”

Masking has traditionally played a very important role in occult rituals.

Among other things, the wearing of the mask over one’s mouth is a token of submission…a gesture of your willingness to be subject to others who are not your usual Sovereign.

But there’s more. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, mask-wearing is:

“A form of disguise or concealment usually worn over or in front of the face to hide the identity of a person and by its own features to establish another being.”
In other words, the wearing of a mask represents an occult transformation — a human alchemy, if you will — from one role to another. From one manner of being, to another. Indeed, in this case, from individual sovereign under God to collective subject under the children of the devil.

As such, you must always remain unmasked, because your job — in your earthly role as one of His faithful representatives — is to speak and explain His Word to others. And to do so, you must open your mouth. You cannot be muzzled. You cannot be masked.

Wearing the mask is a powerful occult symbol indicating your submission to another power other than the Creator God who gave you the direct commission to preach His Word to the world: [bible passages from the book of matthew follow-- not important to my argument]

The entire point of occult ritual mask-wearing is to hammer home to your subconsciousness — until it becomes completely true in your daily life — the idea that things are no longer the same, and will never be the same again.
It’s an initiation into a new order. But it’s also a transformation of the self into a new position in that new order.

Under the sway of the occult ritualist, you, being mouth-masked, are no longer the person you used to be. You’re no longer a designated mouthpiece of God on this earth. You’re suddenly demoted and re-assigned to the position of obedient subject.

Symbolically, you become a serf in the new order. That’s your new role…your new identity… as represented by the wearing of mask.
The wearing of the mask is simply part of the initiation ritual used to visually and psychologically signal your consent to this new arrangement. Yes, by wearing the mask, you’re signaling your consent to accept a new and very different position in a new global order.
And by placing the mask on your face, you’re becoming their unwitting faithful servant. You’re being ritually initiated into the new order. You may not realize it. But in occult magic, the victim doesn’t have to be knowledgeable of the meaning behind what he or she is being told to do. The performance of the ritual itself – on demand — is all that matters.

So, who, exactly, is doing this to us?
By wearing the mask, you’re being symbolically and alchemically transformed — “reborn” — into their new global system, through occult ritual programming.

More from the Encyclopedia Britannica on ritual mask-wearing:

“The person who wears the mask is also considered to be in direct association with the mask’s spirit force and is consequently exposed to like personal danger of being affected by it.

Upon donning the mask, the wearer sometimes undergoes a psychic change, and, as in a trance, assumes the spirit character depicted by the mask.”
Through the wearing of the mask, the occult ritualists have created an army of “Karens” – programmed automatons who take the ritual so seriously that they feel personally and physically threatened when you don’t. And they don’t mind telling you so. Often vigorously.

The Encyclopedia Britannica goes on to say about the masking ritual:

“Usually, however, the wearer skillfully becomes a ‘partner’ of the character he is impersonating, giving to the mask not only an important spark of vitality by the light flashing from his own eyes but also bringing it alive by his movements and poses.”
In other words, in the end, the mask becomes part of the very identity of those who wear it. The occult transition becomes complete. The “new you” is born from the ritual.

The Encyclopedia Britannica further states:

“But often the wearer [of the mask] seems to become psychologically one with the character he is helping to create. He seems to become an automaton, without his own will, which has become subservient to that of the personage of the mask.”
You might want to think about those dozens of online videos showing fully-masked hospital nurses and hospital workers participating in elaborately choreographed Tik-Tok dance videos, while simultaneously thousands of hapless coronavirus victims are supposedly dying cruel deaths and being stacked up like cord wood in those very same hospitals.
So, the people, by-and-large, don’t even realize the depth and severity of the attempted coup against them, because it’s being accomplished almost solely through occult ritual deception. Which is why God’s Word warns us that there will be times we can’t even trust our own neighbors. As it’s written:

Jeremiah 9:4 Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.

Jeremiah 9:5 And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.

Jeremiah 9:6
Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord.
First, the powers-that-be deceive your neighbors into putting on the mask. Then your neighbors, thinking they’re doing right, work to push you into doing the same, using peer pressure and “virtue signaling.”

And if you refuse to be deceived, as they are, they’ll slander you, turn against you, and work to supplant you.

Does this sound at all familiar to you?

Tell me again, how many cities and states now have highly-publicized “snitch lines” in which your neighbors can call up and report you for not wearing a mask? One U.S. city alone is said to have registered an astonishing 200,000 “tip-off” calls on their snitch line in a single week.

Yes, it’s just an updated version of what the book of Jeremiah tells us has happened before. Neighbor being turned against neighbor. In this case, over their failure to perform a prescribed ritual.

Like the old movie, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, your own neighbors end up as mind-controlled “pod people” who want nothing more than to drag you into the interconnected pod hive with themselves and all of the other victims of mind-control, happily betraying you (and your God-given freedom and position) in the process.

But the mask-wearing has another occult meaning, as well, which we’ve only lightly touched on. As the Coronacircus.com website states about the wearing of the masks:

To better understand the symbolism of wearing the mask, try typing the word ‘censorship’ into Google Images and see what kind of illustration predominantly comes up. Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find:

That’s also why our figurehead leaders are ostensibly refusing to “mask up”: We are the one’s being gagged, not them.

These unconscious associations are extremely strong. Gags are a symbol of subservience and domination; they are deeply humiliating (and indeed they are popular in BDSM sexual bondage practices).

That is why people resist them so much; that is also why they are currently being made mandatory the world over. There is little doubt the unproductive barbarians behind this circus are enjoying themselves; they believe they are being subtle
.”

Ah, yes. Subtle like the serpent. Coronacircus.com continues by pointing out:

This also involves imposing their symbols on us. The esoteric interpretation of the mandatory gagging ties directly into the symbology of silence that is as old as occultism itself.”

The symbology of silence is as old as occultism itself.

The symbology of silence is as old as occultism itself.

And here’s one little thing in particular they’d love you to keep silent about

Finally, as the occult website, Occult-World.com, states about the wearing of masks:

… Ancient peoples understood well the power of the mask. Evidence of mask-wearing in prehistoric societies shows that masks may have been intended to transform the wearer magically.

“… The mask has been revered as a sacred object of power, a living thing that either has its own persona or represents the persona of another being. It enables the wearer magically to bring to life, and even become, the persona or spirit being represented by the mask.

“…The mask is a mediator between the ego and archetype, the mundane [i.e., worldly] and the supernatural, the sacred and the comic. It connects the present to the past, the individual to the entire collective of race, culture, country—and humanity.”
As you can now see, there’s much, much more to the wearing of masks than what we’ve been led to believe. Mask-wearing is a very occultic phenomena, and always has been. Literally for thousands of years.

Indeed, it’s a striking example of musterion – a secret religious initiation having to do with silence being imposed by shutting the mouth. Again, according to the Strong’s Concordance, the word “Mystery” from the title “Mystery, Babylon,” consists of “the idea of silence, imposed by initiation into religious rites.”

Surely, by now, you understand that the mask-wearing has nothing to do with coronavirus, but instead, with the filthy pagan and occult beliefs of our present overlords who are seeking to make us their willing slaves through psychological programming, aka occult ritual programming.

Hey, don’t be surprised. This is what occultists do. Like the story of the lady who rescues the hapless snake, only to have it bite her later. But when she asks the snake “Why did you bite me?” the snake simply replies, “Because I’m a snake, lady. That’s what we do.”

In making you wear the mask, the powers-that-be are initiating you into their new order. They’re demoting you from your position as a sovereign representative on earth to the Most High God, to your new position as a dependent slave to their system, aka, their “Mystery, Babylon,” which could very simply be translated: silent confusion.

[ discussion on the hand washing ritual is discussed afterward and the other two points. i found it interesting that 6 feet is the social distancing number... 6 feet from the father, the son, and the holy spirit- 666?]

polymoog

Superstar
I’m sorry if the fact I wear a mask when I go to a store for brief periods of time bothers you but tbh I see no reason for it to do so.
i support anyones right to wear one.
i suppose i would understand it a bit more (dare i say empathetic?) if you didnt know any better and were simply TV-driven in your belief that these worked.

justjess

Superstar
i support anyones right to wear one.
i suppose i would understand it a bit more (dare i say empathetic?) if you didnt know any better and were simply TV-driven in your belief that these worked.
I don’t watch tv. When the cdc said we didn’t need them way back in March I decided that we probably did. Our ODD is manifesting in different ways at different times.

A Freeman

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
Most people were already wearing metaphorical muzzles. So masks or no masks aren't going to make any difference as far as speaking "truth to power". With that said, if there's a ritual here it's centered around humiliation.

I think the simplest theory works best here though. Basically, our leaders are just so far out of touch, and so self-centered that all we will get is some half-assed mask mandates. The Cops in the city I live made some statements that they will charge people not wearing masks for trespassing. That was like 3 weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure they have literally busted nobody for breaking the mask rule.