Wearing a Mask

We are forced to wear the mask again at work! During the "first wave" we complied for a while then forgot all about it. Now they're being serious. The fearmongering is back again even stronger with this "second wave". Even the CEO who didn't want to sanitize our offices and had us come back earlier than other companies, is now taking it seriously. But I don't dare to take it off with my nazi coworkers. I'm already the black sheep for standing up to them and the toxic, intolerant atmosphere in the office. Believe me if anyone "catches it", they'll blame it on me just for petting and feeding stray cats near the company, which I had been warned and threatened about already. Ugh! Sorry for the rant.

After finally opening up, they might shut down many things again. Cause in comparison to 20+ cases per day in the "first wave", now it's 120+ and apparently it's stronger than before.

I also just got an email that we should sanitize any bags we bring from the supermarket during break time. Like how?? Do they expect me to put it in the washing machine like many people have been doing (including my mom) and washing the bar of chocolate/bag of crackers too?

yeah, because theyve got it SO great over there in china with the social credit score thingy and the reeducation camps. i wanna be the first kid on my block to go to the reeducation camp for wrongthink!
China is authoritarian, you won't hear me argue that. But China's economic situation is increasingly becoming capitalist.

polymoog

Superstar
We are forced to wear the mask again at work! During the "first wave" we complied for a while then forgot all about it. Now they're being serious. The fearmongering is back again even stronger with this "second wave". Even the CEO who didn't want to sanitize our offices and had us come back earlier than other companies, is now taking it seriously. But I don't dare to take it off with my nazi coworkers. I'm already the black sheep for standing up to them and the toxic, intolerant atmosphere in the office. Believe me if anyone "catches it", they'll blame it on me just for petting and feeding stray cats near the company, which I had been warned and threatened about already. Ugh! Sorry for the rant.
you are in a position where you are going to have to educate these people. i suggest you wear the most flimsy piece of junk you can- something mesh, even, since that qualifies and is probably the least likely to make you sick (wearing a mask increases your chances of getting sick).
one option is that you try the medical exemption route. another option is to take this idiocy to the nth level: suggest the company start doing precautionary things to the most extreme degree so that everyone just gets sick of the whole damn thing. insist every surface be cleaned a few times a day because the virus could be on that surface, people wear gowns in case it is on their clothes, everyone wears gloves throughout the day, the bathroom is sterilized several times a day, etc. if they think you are going to far, then throw back the, "youre putting our community and workplace at risk" line at them.
if you are not up to that, you will have to start educating them, but you cant directly go for the mask. theyll have a knee-jerk reaction because it will contradict what the TV tells them to do. youll have to work around it and collapse the phony fake narrative until the foundation is so weak that the listener figures it out himself.

start with this:

you are on the front lines of the war, and youve got a long term project on your coworkers, but it will pay off.

Lisa

Superstar
A woman in San Diego County, California, allegedly pepper-sprayed a man for not wearing a mask at a dog park on Thursday.

Ash O’Brien said the woman confronted her and her husband about not wearing masks and eating at a picnic table inside the Dusty Rhodes Dog Park in Ocean Beach, according to ABC 10.

polymoog

Superstar
Ash O’Brien said the woman confronted her and her husband about not wearing masks and eating at a picnic table inside the Dusty Rhodes Dog Park in Ocean Beach, according to ABC 10.
lawsuit:
1. emotional distress and suffering
2. assault with a dangerous weapon
3. a hate crime (the definition covers it)

Lisa

Superstar
lawsuit:
1. emotional distress and suffering
2. assault with a dangerous weapon
3. a hate crime (the definition covers it)
No doubt..his wife was hysterical. And why did that lady think she should do that..they weren’t even bothering her..but eating lunch at the picnic table..hence why they weren’t wearing the masks.

Maes17

Superstar
you are in a position where you are going to have to educate these people. i suggest you wear the most flimsy piece of junk you can- something mesh, even, since that qualifies and is probably the least likely to make you sick (wearing a mask increases your chances of getting sick).
one option is that you try the medical exemption route. another option is to take this idiocy to the nth level: suggest the company start doing precautionary things to the most extreme degree so that everyone just gets sick of the whole damn thing. insist every surface be cleaned a few times a day because the virus could be on that surface, people wear gowns in case it is on their clothes, everyone wears gloves throughout the day, the bathroom is sterilized several times a day, etc. if they think you are going to far, then throw back the, "youre putting our community and workplace at risk" line at them.
if you are not up to that, you will have to start educating them, but you cant directly go for the mask. theyll have a knee-jerk reaction because it will contradict what the TV tells them to do. youll have to work around it and collapse the phony fake narrative until the foundation is so weak that the listener figures it out himself.

start with this:

you are on the front lines of the war, and youve got a long term project on your coworkers, but it will pay off.
A60319B5-1957-46AB-9F51-1EA415259410.gif

polymoog

Superstar
I feel a lot of people who talk about rituals don't understand have an understanding. For a ritual to have power, it requires people to believe in the ritual. You can't accidentally perform a ritual, or unwillingly perform one... If Johnny is wearing a face mask because he believes it protects him from COVID-19, it's not doing anything for the elite.
tell that to the people (and some children) who are sexually abused in satanic rituals. theres plenty of power being transferred there.
"revalation of the method" requires them to tell you they are doing it to you. whether you believe in it or not is of no consequence.

Lisa

Superstar
Something to actually look to Sweden about?

Lockdown-free Sweden is seeing a 'very positive' downward trend in cases, country's coronavirus expert reveals as he dismisses wearing masks on public transport as 'pointless'

tell that to the people (and some children) who are sexually abused in satanic rituals. theres plenty of power being transferred there.
"revalation of the method" requires them to tell you they are doing it to you. whether you believe in it or not is of no consequence.
Still, a victim of ritual abuse is chosen because they believe in the power of darkness the ritual embodies... There's a reason the supposed victims are children or "innocent"; their worldviews are malleable and can be forcefully shaped... It's also why you don't really hear stories about exorcists or devout atheists being used in rituals... While you could inflict trauma on the individual, the exorcist believe their soul is protected by a higher power, while the atheist doesn't believe in the supernatural.

Real magic functions on believing the power you call on is real... If there's any ritual in wearing masks, it's the belief that they will keep you safe, because Science says so (with the deifying of science being the source of the power)... But even then, it would be based more on the individual than the collective.

polymoog

Superstar
Mask Zombie Tells Two Children, "I Hope You All Die", For Not Wearing Coronahoax Muzzle

note the two maskless guys at the right towards the end of the video...

The Zone

Star
Perhaps nothing points to corona-madness more than the mask issue. Common sense should tell anyone constricting your breathing in summer months and recirculating your own breath over and over is as traditionally as unhealthy as it gets. The scariest part is that they have so many compliant zombies doing so. They keep fudging deaths which still fills less than two football stadiums if they were accurate which is no reason to shut down society as it has. When any death is a Covid death the deck is stacked yet people in this world are blind as a bat to it. I am really quite perturbed that so many have fallen for this mess via the MSM. Still, in the end, this mask thing is simply another way of many to divide and conquer society.

What is furthermore disturbing is we are living in a time when it is WW3 and so many do not know it even some of the shills who shill here not knowing they too are now a compliant zombie. It is as if they hope there is honesty in this world when that attribute has been dead for decades. I am certainly starting to see who is woke and the show is only beginning. The manipulation will continue at an alarming speed as it has been to keep people from banding together. Each time they fear people waking to something, they issue more distractions.

We saw the new overlord technocrats in Washington yesterday. There was nothing to suggest anything more than a hand slap to them before they carry on taking our freedoms. And these companies have everything you have ever searched or said on line there waiting to rank you as a citizen of the new regime which is coming and fast.

Lisa

Superstar
Perhaps nothing points to corona-madness more than the mask issue. Common sense should tell anyone constricting your breathing in summer months and recirculating your own breath over and over is as traditionally as unhealthy as it gets. The scariest part is that they have so many compliant zombies doing so. They keep fudging deaths which still fills less than two football stadiums if they were accurate which is no reason to shut down society as it has. When any death is a Covid death the deck is stacked yet people in this world are blind as a bat to it. I am really quite perturbed that so many have fallen for this mess via the MSM. Still, in the end, this mask thing is simply another way of many to divide and conquer society.

What is furthermore disturbing is we are living in a time when it is WW3 and so many do not know it even some of the shills who shill here not knowing they too are now a compliant zombie. It is as if they hope there is honesty in this world when that attribute has been dead for decades. I am certainly starting to see who is woke and the show is only beginning. The manipulation will continue at an alarming speed as it has been to keep people from banding together. Each time they fear people waking to something, they issue more distractions.

We saw the new overlord technocrats in Washington yesterday. There was nothing to suggest anything more than a hand slap to them before they carry on taking our freedoms. And these companies have everything you have ever searched or said on line there waiting to rank you as a citizen of the new regime which is coming and fast.
Why do you think it’s WW3?

Exactly- MSM are our Propaganda Ministers- when you see such centralized power in any field you should go “hmmmmmm......”.

I was watching They Live the other day and there’s a reason that fight scene between the lead and his buddy took 8 minutes or 15 minutes (which was easily the longest fight seen I’d ever seen in a movie) - because he was trying to get his buddy to just put the damn shades on and he kept resisting and resisting- he didn’t WANT to wake up - he didn’t WANT to see the truth! It was too show how stubborn people are, how entrenched they are in their trust of what they’ve been told. It’s discomforting to SEE.

But my God how people have bought the lies - it’s actually quite shocking.

Lisa

Superstar
But my God how people have bought the lies - it’s actually quite shocking.
The fear of dying is why. People forgot how they didn’t trust the msm.

Edit: this is why..
One person in the US dies every MINUTE from COVID-19 as the death toll surpasses 150,000 - and Florida, California and Texas all set single-day highs for the number of deaths

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

highlights for those short on time:
@ 12:06, theres an article that discusses the ritual aspect of the mask wearing. its religiously slanted, but still valid.
@13:17: BS-19 has led to a pollution epidemic (b/c of the mask trash). were are the ecological progressives screaming about this? plastic straws are a catastrophe, but the mask pollution is ok.
1596239263262.png

@ 26:01 "mask safety clause" document that olddognewtricks created. its very good!
@ 30:21 discusses how he talked with his doctor to get an actual medical exemption for the mask and got a letter. he said that he took that and laminated it with another disclaimer about the disabilities act (of the US). like me, he FIRST attempts to walk in like normal (remember the old normal?) and only if there is a problem does he start with that. his experiences match mine-- there might be a "health ambassador (love those medical euphemisms!) asking you to wear a mask, but just say, "no thanks" and thats it. neither he nor i have been stopped.
there are links at the bottom of the link to print out any of the documents.

justjess

Superstar

highlights for those short on time:
@ 12:06, theres an article that discusses the ritual aspect of the mask wearing. its religiously slanted, but still valid.
@13:17: BS-19 has led to a pollution epidemic (b/c of the mask trash). were are the ecological progressives screaming about this? plastic straws are a catastrophe, but the mask pollution is ok.
View attachment 39855

@ 26:01 "mask safety clause" document that olddognewtricks created. its very good!
@ 30:21 discusses how he talked with his doctor to get an actual medical exemption for the mask and got a letter. he said that he took that and laminated it with another disclaimer about the disabilities act (of the US). like me, he FIRST attempts to walk in like normal (remember the old normal?) and only if there is a problem does he start with that. his experiences match mine-- there might be a "health ambassador (love those medical euphemisms!) asking you to wear a mask, but just say, "no thanks" and thats it. neither he nor i have been stopped.
there are links at the bottom of the link to print out any of the documents.
I have a washable, reusable mask :p