Wearing a Mask

Devine

Star
article from 2019:
The first rappers to allow themselves to wear a mask while going public were in 2013 Kanye West and A $AP Rocky.

At first, West used a series of masks from the Maison Martin Margiela home as part of costumes during a concert in Atlantic City. They were balaclavas that completely concealed the performer ‘s face. The masks were decorated with strata, stars and various elements of geometric shape. They were first shown at the Paris High Fashion Week of the spring-summer 2013 season, which took place in January of that year. At the time, however, critics considered the masks only a fantasy of the Maison Martin Margiela design team without ever expecting to see them outside the podium.

West was then spotted in Paris wearing a red ski mask. In the same 2013, A $AP Rocky appeared in the Y-3 balaclava for New York fashion week. The rapper stated that the balaclava not only warms it in winter but also protects against excessive attention of paparazzi and fans. Experts in the fashion world spoke about the emerging trend among rappers and were right.

West and Rocky were followed by Travis Scott, 2 Chainz, Tyga, Drake, and many others. And in addition to the balaclava, the usual medical masks went into action. In fact, for rappers, the new masks have become only an original alternative to the familiar attribute, not a revolutionary style change. Besides, it was not about banal white or black masks, but about accessories, which are not inferior in brightness to the usual bandanas.

A Freeman

Superstar

From the New England Journal of Medicine:-

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection,” the article reads. “Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal*. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.”

*In actual fact there is no risk, because there is ZERO hard evidence that viruses (as infectious agents) even exist, or that they are contagious. And NONE of the so-called known methods of transmission have EVER been confirmed. In fact, the ASSUMPTIONS made about transmission methods via droplets or "respiratory spray" was disproved over 100 years ago, during what was called the "Spanish flu".

Hon33

Veteran
You know the old saying “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”. I’ve never met anywhere it’s more true than here.

polymoog

Superstar
You know the old saying “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”. I’ve never met anywhere it’s more true than here.
who do you think is funding the american lung association or these magazines? the ALA is making it abundantly clear. theyve got that big cross of lorraine as their logo.
if i had tens of billions, id create my own foundations and associations and push my agenda, too, by hiring experts who will be paid to push my point of view.

by the way, the ALA said that masks that block even 50% of the virus are statistically important, but having a covid infection rate of less than 0.4% isnt?

Hon33

Veteran
who do you think is funding the american lung association or these magazines? the ALA is making it abundantly clear. theyve got that big cross of lorraine as their logo.
if i had tens of billions, id create my own foundations and associations and push my agenda, too, by hiring experts who will be paid to push my point of view.

by the way, the ALA said that masks that block even 50% of the virus are statistically important, but having a covid infection rate of less than 0.4% isnt?
They are hiring experts that understand much better than “jo public” how the chemistry behind respiration works and why the claims people are making here are not substantiated.

Don’t you understand that the evidence of a sats monitor is actually followed through by the evidence of arterial blood samples? Those blood samples show the levels of O2 and CO2 in the arterial blood and therefore help to diagnose hypoxia and hypercapnia. The problem with theories that people are paid to push agendas, is that it assumes everyone understands how the body works as poorly as you do. However, they don’t. You don’t credit individuals with the intelligence they deserve to be credited with. You don’t credit them with the ability to think critically for themselves. As a medical professional, I find your claims offensive. I also find that your total disrespect for people who understand the science better, detracts from and undermines your article. No matter what anyone says, you and others like you, find a way to dismiss them. It makes you look foolish.
You can believe whatever you like, but you cannot expect others to believe that every single person who has ever studied the human body for whatever reason, is somehow guilty of being blinded by an elite who want to push their own agenda. It’s rather disingenuous, to say the least.
If you clearly don’t understand the science then you can’t dismiss it - and you clearly don’t.

polymoog

Superstar
They are hiring experts that understand much better than “jo public” how the chemistry behind respiration works and why the claims people are making here are not substantiated.
they are hiring experts that follow their directive. that goes for ANY doctor you go to who must follow the protocols laid out by the AMA (here in the US). stray from those protocols and a doctor can have a malpractice lawsuit on his hands. the documentary i asked you to watch goes into depth on the whys and hows of this.
plenty of certified doctors- not 'joe publics', have said the masks are dangerous. i think frank badfinger listed 4 or more of them. 2 of them were epidemiologists, i believe, but thats still not good enough for you. so.. fine.

Don’t you understand that the evidence of a sats monitor is actually followed through by the evidence of arterial blood samples? Those blood samples show the levels of O2 and CO2 in the arterial blood and therefore help to diagnose hypoxia and hypercapnia.
if you are familiar with how aspartame was passed by the FDA or more importantly how vaccine research claimed that vaccines were deemed "safe" and "effective" (vaxxed documentary), you would understand how skeptical i am of the latest scientific evidence.

I also find that your total disrespect for people who understand the science better, detracts from and undermines your article. No matter what anyone says, you and others like you, find a way to dismiss them.
this sounds very similar to those promoting the climate change hoax. does dr. bill gates know the science better than any of us, too?
(i dont know what article youre referring to, btw)

You can believe whatever you like, but you cannot expect others to believe that every single person who has ever studied the human body for whatever reason, is somehow guilty of being blinded by an elite who want to push their own agenda. It’s rather disingenuous, to say the least.
show me where i said 'every single person'. one needs a single referee or umpire in order to rig a baseball, football, or basketball game. thats it. some of the ones that are not being blinded ARE speaking up. youre just not listening.
the vast public majority are hoodwinked and enslaved and have absolutely no inkling of it, including, respectively, yourself. although i try to reach everyone i can, i know that not everyone is willing to understand the real machinations of
the architects of control. i offer the door as i did you, but you didnt bother looking at any of the documentaries so i wouldnt expect you to understand.

If you clearly don’t understand the science then you can’t dismiss it - and you clearly don’t.
others on this thread have dismissed it six ways from sunday. youve dismissed it because it wasnt your experts.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar

Don’t you understand that the evidence of a sats monitor is actually followed through by the evidence of arterial blood samples? Those blood samples show the levels of O2 and CO2 in the arterial blood and therefore help to diagnose hypoxia and hypercapnia. The problem with theories that people are paid to push agendas, is that it assumes everyone understands how the body works as poorly as you do. However, they don’t. You don’t credit individuals with the intelligence they deserve to be credited with. You don’t credit them with the ability to think critically for themselves. As a medical professional, I find your claims offensive. I also find that your total disrespect for people who understand the science better, detracts from and undermines your article. No matter what anyone says, you and others like you, find a way to dismiss them. It makes you look foolish.
Its a conspiracy forum. Posters here are going to challenge the mainstream narrative. Like I said before, you very well could be right.

But presenting mainstream facts to conspiracy theorist is like trying to fit a circle into a square. It’s not going to fit. People here have their beliefs.

I’m just here to see all resources mainstream and independent.

Stephania

Star
Great new VC article. https://vigilantcitizen.com/

This is an unprecedented response, for healthy people without symptoms to wear masks...

Common question
Is there asymptomatic transmission of the coronavirus disease?

An asymptomatic laboratory-confirmed case is a person infected with COVID-19 who does not develop symptoms. Asymptomatic transmission refers to transmission of the virus from a person, who does not develop symptoms.

There are few reports of laboratory-confirmed cases who are truly asymptomatic, and to date, there has been no documented asymptomatic transmission. This does not exclude the possibility that it may occur. Asymptomatic cases have been reported as part of contact tracing efforts in some countries. WHO regularly monitors all emerging evidence about this critical topic and will provide an upda te as more information becomes available.

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200402-sitrep-73-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=5ae25bc7_2
Kkl

Stephania

Star
they are hiring experts that follow their directive. that goes for ANY doctor you go to who must follow the protocols laid out by the AMA (here in the US). stray from those protocols and a doctor can have a malpractice lawsuit on his hands. the documentary i asked you to watch goes into depth on the whys and hows of this.
plenty of certified doctors- not 'joe publics', have said the masks are dangerous. i think frank badfinger listed 4 or more of them. 2 of them were epidemiologists, i believe, but thats still not good enough for you. so.. fine.

if you are familiar with how aspartame was passed by the FDA or more importantly how vaccine research claimed that vaccines were deemed "safe" and "effective" (vaxxed documentary), you would understand how skeptical i am of the latest scientific evidence.

this sounds very similar to those promoting the climate change hoax. does dr. bill gates know the science better than any of us, too?
(i dont know what article youre referring to, btw)

show me where i said 'every single person'. one needs a single referee or umpire in order to rig a baseball, football, or basketball game. thats it. some of the ones that are not being blinded ARE speaking up. youre just not listening.
the vast public majority are hoodwinked and enslaved and have absolutely no inkling of it, including, respectively, yourself. although i try to reach everyone i can, i know that not everyone is willing to understand the real machinations of
the architects of control. i offer the door as i did you, but you didnt bother looking at any of the documentaries so i wouldnt expect you to understand.

others on this thread have dismissed it six ways from sunday. youve dismissed it because it wasnt your experts.
Haven't seen ii reply to. ,..

Stephania

Star
Hat on s not what I was i wanted to say
Also.i think oha be we t the do uy do d do g hi u to ed

Hon33

Veteran
With all due respect, isn’t it that exactly what you are doing? Aren’t you rejecting my evidence because it’s not from your experts? Tell me who I could refer to here as an independent expert that you would find acceptable? There was lots more evidence out there but I didn’t post any of it because no matter where it came from, it’s biased according to people here.
However, the difference between me and some others here is that I am not just looking for evidence which is sympathetic to my agenda. I am looking for evidence that is based on fact - evidence which makes sense scientifically. The chemistry behind respiration is very precise. When I am looking for evidence about whether masks cause hypercapnia, I’m looking at the science. Now those articles I posted, didn’t necessarily go too far into the science because I was trying to post stuff people would understand or find remotely acceptable.

The irony is that I have made my personal feelings about wearing face masks known. I don’t wear one I’m out but I would if I was required to. My only reason for posting evidence against that suggesting they cause breathing difficulties, because I don’t like factual inaccuracy.
I worked in an environment as a nurse, where sometimes I was required to wear masks for prolonged periods of time. Colleagues in different specialties wore them for much longer periods. I have first-hand experience of this, plus I understand the science.
I don’t need the American government or any other government to convince me masks are safe, I can look at the information and work it out for myself. If your evidence was more convincing, I would choose to believe it.

Do you honestly believe that everything that science and medicine has taught us about how the body works, is all lies? That’s a truly mind-blowing idea. I mean, we don’t just assume things about the body. You do understand that in things like respiration, the evidence is borne out by the body itself. We understood the mechanism of respiration long before we understood the chemistry behind it. However the whole process is so intricate and finely tuned and the most amazing thing is that what we know about the physical process, is backed up by the chemical one. I mean I could take a sample of your arterial blood and in a matter of minutes I can have the results in my hand. You know something else about the beauty of testing blood gases? It isn’t always done in a lab. In ICU or HDU, it’s done right there on the unit by individual practitioners and yields an immediate result. That rules out the interference of the lab. I can look at that analysis and I know the exact make up of the gases in your blood - that will be backed up by my physical observations of you, as well as the equipment monitoring you. For that to be incorrect, there would have to be an incredible amount of manipulation going on.
You do know that the most important subject for the study of medicine is chemistry, right? In the U.K., you don’t even have to have studied biology to Alevel to gain entry to a medicine degree. You absolutely have to have studied chemistry. Everything in the body is controlled by chemistry and therefore understanding the science behind it and why a mask isn’t a threat to respiration from a chemistry perspective, is key.
That is what my objection to your evidence is about - not that they aren’t my experts.

Hon33

Veteran
Its a conspiracy forum. Posters here are going to challenge the mainstream narrative. Like I said before, you very well could be right.

But presenting mainstream facts to conspiracy theorist is like trying to fit a circle into a square. It’s not going to fit. People here have their beliefs.

I’m just here to see all resources mainstream and independent.
Yea, that’s fine. It doesn’t mean their beliefs are well founded, in every instance. Even conspiracy theorists should be open to the idea they might be factually incorrect on occasions.
I mean, not even I am right all of the time - hard as that might be to believe! ;)