Wearing a Mask

Devine

Star
Great thread but too long for me to catch up so sorry if this is a repeat:
pictures of masks worn during Spanish Flu
Great thread here:
"In 2008, Dr. Anthony Fauci co-authored a paper about the Spanish Flu Epidemic. So in studying this major and actual pandemic, what did Dr. Fauci and his colleagues find? They discovered that most of the victims of the Spanish Flu didn't die from the Spanish Flu. "
"They died from bacterial pneumonia. And the bacterial pneumonia was caused by.... wait for it, wait for it.... wearing masks. "

Devine

Star
Great thread but too long for me to catch up so sorry if this is a repeat:
pictures of masks worn during Spanish Flu
Great thread here:
"In 2008, Dr. Anthony Fauci co-authored a paper about the Spanish Flu Epidemic. So in studying this major and actual pandemic, what did Dr. Fauci and his colleagues find? They discovered that most of the victims of the Spanish Flu didn't die from the Spanish Flu. "
"They died from bacterial pneumonia. And the bacterial pneumonia was caused by.... wait for it, wait for it.... wearing masks. "
@polymoog

justjess

Superstar
Why do people pull their masks down when they can’t hear someone talking to them? That’s what I want to know.

polymoog

Superstar
Why do people pull their masks down when they can’t hear someone talking to them? That’s what I want to know.
they figure that the person they are talking to cannot hear them either through the mask, so they are gesturing to the other (unconsciously, i suppose) to pull down their mask so they can hear what was said.
its probably something akin to, "lets both pull these things off so we can have a conversation like we did during the old normal."

justjess

Superstar
Same reason they turn down the radio looking for an address. Or hoping they'll pull their mask down in return for lip reading.
Sensory overload? Gestural cue to indicate what they want the other to do? Either way it’s definately subconscious. I do it myself and caught the gas station guy doing it to me today. Said something, we both laughed. This has been a fascinating year.

justjess

Superstar
More like deprivation.
Deprivation doesn’t lead you to remove a stimulus.. excuse me while I ponder :)

so when I turn down the car radio to look for directions or because it’s raining (I do both) it’s because there is too much sensory input. Overload. I’m trying to reduce that.

justjess

Superstar
Yes, point taken. The mask deprives tho.
Deprived and stimulates at the same time. It’s in contact with your skin, whether you like it or not it is sensory input - if you don’t like it, aversive sensory input.

hell of a time to be pursuing graduate level education in psychology, let me tell you..

justjess

Superstar
Might be the best time. First hand case study.
Thrown in to the deep end too soon man, too soon lol

anyone else find they go to take the mask off when they sneeze? It’s entirely nonsensical, yet.. I can’t sneeze with it on. This mask thing is new to me, prior to going back to work in the school I really never went anywhere so I didn’t need to wear one. I’m finding out all sorts of weird things.

John K

Established
Great new VC article. https://vigilantcitizen.com/

This is an unprecedented response, for healthy people without symptoms to wear masks...

Common question
Is there asymptomatic transmission of the coronavirus disease?

An asymptomatic laboratory-confirmed case is a person infected with COVID-19 who does not develop symptoms. Asymptomatic transmission refers to transmission of the virus from a person, who does not develop symptoms.

There are few reports of laboratory-confirmed cases who are truly asymptomatic, and to date, there has been no documented asymptomatic transmission. This does not exclude the possibility that it may occur. Asymptomatic cases have been reported as part of contact tracing efforts in some countries. WHO regularly monitors all emerging evidence about this critical topic and will provide an upda te as more information becomes available.

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200402-sitrep-73-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=5ae25bc7_2

5 months later, and there is no probe about asymptomatic transmission of covid. I hate wearing a mask.
And it's proven that wearing a mask is unhealthy.
F@#@ illuminatis.

meximonk

Star
The point of the mask-wearing is to hammer home to your subconsciousness — until it becomes completely true in your daily life — the idea that things are no longer the same, and will never be the same again.
I believe it's a test; to see if they can push the Mark of the Beast on the people. It's a dry run that has proven that it'll work with flying colors.

Daze

Superstar
im curious as to why those two are allowed to question the mighty great Oz.
Gate keepers, truth from time to time gives them credibility.
In Tuckers case, he says you're a tin foil hatter if you don't believe in the official narrative to 9/11.

Main stream media are press-titutes. Period. They get paid day in and day out to lie to you and they know they're doing it. Theres no such thing as journalism today, just teleprompter readers getting their script from alphabet agencies.

Edit : Seems Frank beat me to the Tucker / 9/11 part.