Wearing a Mask

polymoog

Superstar
The Great Work | Mark Passio

45 minutes. a little inspiration and a reminder from mark passio about why we should never allow this first link in the chain to be cast upon us. what came to my mind as i listened was BS-19 and complying with the mask mandate. get the truth OUT!

"the liberties of our country are worth defending at all hazards. it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. it will bring the mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation if we should be suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artificies of designing men.
if you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. we seek not your counsel or your arms. crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were ever our countrymen."

-sam adams

polymoog

Superstar
Im Masking Alone Now

4:10 music video.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CDC Admits "At No Time Has CDC Guidance Suggested that Masks Were Intended to Protect the Wearers"

Robert Redfield, Director of the CDC says "I might even go as far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against covid, than when I take a covid vaccine".

Great endorsement for the shot. At least he's telling the truth. It's all BS.

Devine

Star
I guess twitter thinks it knows better about masks than this Doctor who is the main advisor to the president on Covid

Last edited:

Devine

Star

meximonk

Star
Like many, I'm a firm believer that the masks are a trial run for the Mark of the Beast. Unfortunately, it seems to have gone very well.

On a similar note, if you let the powers that be shut down your church, you're demonstrating to them who your god (emphasis on the lower case "g") really is.