Wearing a Mask

Aazaad

Established
Just wear the damn thing! If you have trouble breathing, then shouldn't have even got out in the first place, and not just due to covid.

DanteXMachina

I do not get it. Why is it such a big deal to wear a mask? Some of you say that you can't breathe with it - but that is straight up bullshit. I have been wearing a mask whenever I interact with people at work for the past 4 months. Sure in the beginning it was awkward and I wanted to take it off, but I don't find it uncomfortable at all now. Wear the teal surgeon masks, avoid that other mask BS with designs or whatnot - those are just fat pieces of fabric that actually do constrict your breathing. Since the beginning of this whole pandemic, we knew that our regular surgeon masks do not protect the wearer from being infected, but they minimize the spread from an infected wearer. N95 masks protect the wearer up to 96% or something. So it is absolute lunacy to say masks are useless.

Is covid real? Yes it is. You can't have milions upon milions of medical staff (regular people) being in on an agenda. Is covid deadly, it is deadly to people with preexisting conditions, old people and younger people whose organisms can't fight the virus off. Is the virus manufactured? Who knows, I tend to believe the big majority of experts who say it isn't. Could this virus have been released? Of course it could have.

Does any of this change the fact that we should do our bare minimum to help protect those who are in danger. Washing hands, wearing masks in public places is the minimum.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why is it such a big deal to wear a mask?
Masks are not about health, they are about compliance. Masks are meant to make this so called pandemic look more serious than it actually is. Masks dehumanize us.

Is covid real? Yes it is.
Is it? It's never been isolated, never met Koch's postulates or a Gold Standard. It's been 79.9% identified. It's never been proven to be the cause of any disease or infection.
VIRAL CHALLENGE LETTER TO BRITISH PRIME MINISTER 22 JUNE 2020 to Public Health England that they must show proof that a virus exists which causes Covid-19?

Actual letter:
https://kevinpcorbett.com/coronahysteria/viral-challenge-letter-to-british-prime-minister.html

You can't have milions upon milions of medical staff (regular people) being in on an agenda.
They don't have to be "in" on it, to be part of the agenda. The PCR test is faulty and unreliable. Many scientists and doctors have spoken out about this. The people doing the testing are just doing what they are told. They follow a protocol. So yes, they unknowingly are part of an agenda.

Regarding testing -Lots of information about the useless PCR test:
https://bestarticle.net/the-truth-about-pcr-test-kit-from-the-inventor-and-other-experts-6581.html

Is covid deadly, it is deadly to people with preexisting conditions, old people and younger people whose organisms can't fight the virus off.
So is flu and cold. During flu and cold season, do we force healthy people to stay indoors, wear masks, shut down shops and businesses, anti-social distance and all these other totalitarian rules and restrictions?

Does any of this change the fact that we should do our bare minimum to help protect those who are in danger. Washing hands, wearing masks in public places is the minimum.
Danger? Minimum? You do realize that there is a plan to get the entire world vaccinated with an fast tracked, experimental vaccine that many are saying will alter your DNA? And for what? A so called virus with a 95-99+% recovery rate. A virus so mild that the majority of people didn't even know they had it. A virus that peaked in April in deaths and now gives us mainly noninfectious "cases".

A virus that allowed the World Economic Forum to announce in June 2020, massive sweeping economic changes to the entire world via the Great Reset aka Agenda 21/2030 aka New World Order. A globalist agenda that includes: militant police state presence, internment camps, tracking and tracing, biometeric tattoos, population reduction, travel restrictions, loss of property ownership, loss of physical money, loss of individuality and promotion of hive/collective mentality, creation of Mega-cities and countless other changes.

Last edited:

Carolyn

Star
tbh I was just wondering what all the anti mask people would do if the government turned around and said that people were no longer allowed to wear masks!!?

A Freeman

Superstar
Wearing a mask to protect oneself from breathing in a viral-size particle, or to supposedly protect others from breathing out a viral-size particle, is like putting up a chain link fence to keep mosquitos in or out. They don't work for that purpose, as the WHO, CDC, thousands of doctors and the mask manufacturers have admitted publicly. It doesn't matter whether those viral-size particles are supposedly contained in water vapor or not.

Despite what most have been led to believe, there is no scientific evidence that what are being referred to as "viruses" even exist. No photos that aren't CGI, no isolated samples that can be observed or replicated, no observations of any so-called virus infecting a healthy cell to make it sick, and no experiments to prove any virus can be transmitted from human to human through the exchange of bodily fluids.

All of these things have been assumed. None of these things have ever been proven.

This isn't a personal opinion. A virologist/microbiologist named Dr. Stefan Lanka put all of this to the test, by offering 100,000 euros to anyone who could prove the measles virus exists. The case went through the German court system, and the German Supreme court upheld the appellate/high court decision that his opponent, Dr. Barden, had failed to provide any proof of the existence of the measles virus.

Also, extensive tests were conducted during the 1918 Spanish flu, in both animal and human subjects, which proved beyond any doubt (reasonable or otherwise) that masks as a protective measure are worthless, and that it's impossible for sick people to "infect" healthy people in the manner we've been told.

This information, from Arthur Firstenberg's work "The Invisible Rainbow" has already been shared within this thread, and within the COVID-19 thread. Please take the time to look it up, if interested.

So there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be required to wear a mask anywhere, to supposedly protect themselves or to supposedly protect others from any IMAGINARY "virus".

But all of this, while true, isn't the primary reason why masks are being debated.

The primary reason for vehemently opposing the government's attempts to mandate mask wearing in public is to warn people of the DANGERS of wearing masks. Whenever one covers their nose and mouth with ANYTHING, it obstructs the flow both in and out. This reduces the amount of O2 that one is breathing in.

The masks also obstruct the free flow of CO2 being exhaled along with other particles the body is trying to naturally expel. The CO2, mucus, mask fibers, etc. that collect inside the masked area are then re-breathed further reducing the O2 content, while at the same time introducing foreign objects into the lungs that can and do make people sick.

Many masks have also been "sanitized" with a variety of toxic chemicals, all of which are likewise being breathed in when wearing a mask, and all of which will likewise make people sick.

So what we're really discussing here is the corporate governments of this world working in unison to make everyone as sick as possible, while lying to us about everything.

So if you enjoy being lied to and purposefully sickened under the guise of public health and safety, then please continue chastising those who care enough to lovingly research these subjects thoroughly and report their findings to those of you who are too lazy or inconsiderate of others to do your own research.

There is no such thing as "anti-maskers" and "maskers"; there are only those who are informed and those who the informed are striving to reach out to, before the government mandates become even more absurd and oppressive.

Learning about these things will not only be a breath of fresh air (both literally and figuratively) for those who may not already know we're being played for fools, but it may also help open your eyes to WHY the world has taken such a dramatic turn for the worse.

polymoog

Superstar
Just wear the damn thing! If you have trouble breathing, then shouldn't have even got out in the first place, and not just due to covid.
wear it yourself.

youve had too much tom hanks/media propaganda.

polymoog

Superstar
I do not get it. Why is it such a big deal to wear a mask?
there are 65 pages of information here proving why it is a HUGE deal:
- social compliance
- they dont work
- symbolism + ritual
- damages childhood social development
- they can make some sick/ ill
- government control
etc.
start perusing the thread from the beginning so you hear the other side of what you are being told by "experts" who have a financial stake in this (fauci, bill gates, etc.)

the mere fact that the television/ "they" are telling you to do it is your cue to turn around and run in the opposite direction.

Aazaad

Established
Let's make a big deal, and rightfully so, about how they're gonna kill us all, and then when their plans take place, refuse to do the simplest thing that can prevent it! Not wearing a mask increases your chances of exposure, and guess what that brings with itself? I'd like to see you all trying to resist hospitalisation and force injections, enjoying your freedom to the last bit.

wear it yourself.
youve had too much tom hanks/media propaganda.
I don't watch that crap.

By that logic, someone that has trouble walking shouldn't go to a sugar sand beach.
I explicitly meant now. And why should they? Out of places to go?

Daze

Superstar
Those who force the mask today, will force the vax tomorrow.

Why do you think vaccine companies had laws written freeing them from liability?

This isn't about a virus, its about control. Don't be a sheep.

Tidal

Star
I mask up for one reason only- so grocers will let me in and I can ogle the shopwomen from between the cans of baked beans..:)
Also if there are coughing spluttering slobs around, I get a warm fuzzy feeling from knowing their germs will bounce off my mask and go lodge in the throat of some unmasked victim.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
I mask up for one reason only- so grocers will let me in and I can ogle the shopwomen from between the cans of baked beans..
youve said this three times already. now youll post a pic of yourself with the union jack on your face and say it annoys leftists.

Also if there are coughing spluttering slobs around, I get a warm fuzzy feeling from knowing their germs will bounce off my mask and go lodge in the throat of some unmasked victim.
watch the video from post #1295. the OSHA officials are saying they flat out dont work. if you want to wear it as a fashion accessory, go right ahead. the only thing its helping is to legitimize the new ABnormal.

polymoog

Superstar
But who's gonna be more susceptible to it?
wait, where are you getting your information on BS-19? who are the experts you are following? im not getting snotty here; i want to know the source of info. fauci, brix, and bill gates have already been shredded (discredited is too weak of a word) on franks COVID thread. for every "official" you bring up to back the official story, there is at least one other medical professional to counter those false claims, and that person is doing it at the risk of his/her job.

aazaad: "Let's make a big deal, and rightfully so, about how they're gonna kill us all, and then when their plans take place, refuse to do the simplest thing that can prevent it! "

ok, i understand where you are going with your line of thinking, but COVID isnt a depop agenda. its a hoax. im sure they could at some point release a virus and wipe out the population to georgia guidestone levels, but this isnt that event. this one is manifold: to vaccinate and chip everyone, ban cash, destroy small businesses, and bring in more authoritarianism. its an election year in the US: they pull this crap on us every 4 years and the rest of the world unfortunately has to get sucked into this garbage.
the "people are literally dropping dead in the streets!" propaganda is totally false, as anyone can see. review franks thread to see how the numbers of cases and numbers of dead are completely manipulated (at least in the US).
basically, its the regular flu (if that) with 'pedal to the metal' medical NWO propaganda. the other flu virus epidemics in recent years (H1N1, SARS) were far more deadly than COVID and no one flinched an eyelash.

this isnt the first medical hoax perpatrated on us; its just the most recent. youll need to research the truth behind AIDS and ebola. i think the mass shooting hoaxes in the US lost their pizzazz in scaring people into forfeiting their gun rights so theyre trying a new approach. the "murder hornets" didnt work out so well, but the invisible virus threat (like the invisible terrorists that are there but we cannot see them) is working.

on other threads, others hav been postulating the next one. could be an asteroid.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
youve said this three times already. now youll post a pic of yourself with the union jack on your face and say it annoys leftists
Think he is on a bit of a loop. He's posted the Mary Poppins pilot meme 3 times and Osama admitted 9/11 meme 4 times already....either that or Alzheimer's.

He's posted himself in the Union Jack twat flap at least 3 times plus he's circled his house for easy identification.

I'd say the guy has one or two issues.