Wearing a Mask

Lil axe

Established
From watching this video, it looks like comercials and cartoons are featuring characters with masks. TV dramas take longer to make. I also don't watch tv so cant say for sure.

wow could have a game , find the symbols, in the first 34 seconds, alot of one eyes, buddy in the record store, the album cover, everytime pix is said , wink one eye, bud getting the tattoo, all seeing eye, etc.

Helioform

Star

"Abstract
There is no biological history of mass masking until the current era. It is important to consider possible outcomes of this society-wide experiment. The consequences to the health of individuals is as yet unknown. Masked individuals have measurably higher inspiratory flow than non-masked individuals. This study is of new masks removed from manufacturer packaging, as well as a laundered cloth mask, examined microscopically. Loose particulate was seen on each type of mask. Also, tight and loose fibers were seen on each type of mask. If every foreign particle and every fiber in every facemask is always secure and not detachable by airflow, then there should be no risk of inhalation of such particles and fibers. However, if even a small portion of mask fibers is detachable by inspiratory airflow, or if there is debris in mask manufacture or packaging or handling, then there is the possibility of not only entry of foreign material to the airways, but also entry to deep lung tissue, and potential pathological consequences of foreign bodies in the lungs."

A.J.

Star
Under my nose every time. It helps me breathe in and out of my nose, instead of my mouth. I could tell it pisses most people off.

A.J.

Star
dont wear it at all!
I live in NJ and don’t have time to argue. This is a state where I’d have to have my medical exemption handy, and I don’t have one. But I’m attempting to do my part.....

polymoog

Superstar
I live in NJ and don’t have time to argue. This is a state where I’d have to have my medical exemption handy, and I don’t have one. But I’m attempting to do my part.....
there are a few posts here with a printable exemption form.

PM me.

Cintra

Star
I wear one if a shop wants. Other than that I only wear them around people using cameras, people I dont like, or to annoy anti maskers. I spent a fun 3 weeks putting one on every time a particular person came along. It drove them crazy.

I have medical exemption if I want, but sometimes they can be fun and useful.

A.J.

Star
there are a few posts here with a printable exemption form.

PM me.
Yeah but a fabricated exemption defeats the purpose of a righteous stand. If I really wanted to rebel I’d have to risk getting thrown out, removed, etc. I’m sensing the churches (at least certain ones) will be first to completely come around. There have been some good signs. A good Christian brother wrote to me,

“The scriptures deal with this in Leviticus 13, where guidance is provided for those infected with what is translated as "leprosy". The basic idea is that it is the sick person who takes measures and is quarantined, not the healthy. Apparently the Lord thought it would not be conducive to the functioning of the Israelite society to have each person acting as if they were carrying a deadly contagion. If only we would heed this example. This is one of the reasons I reject the so-called social distancing.”

A.J.

Star
When visiting Lancaster County PA I didn’t get much resistance so I kept it in my pocket. Jersey is communist country.

Powers-that-be have tried to confound that righteous and practical truth by endorsing the commonality of a highly contagious asymptomatic state with regards to COVID-19. I remain defiantly skeptical on this point for a multitude of reasons obviously but it does appear many church leaders and decision makers are also becoming increasingly skeptical.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
so you put a mask on to annoy yourself?
if you identify as a dog, you can be your own best friend.
I am not an anti masker, no. I was winding up a particular person in an extended practical joke. It was funny for them too.

I don't identify as a dog. I identify as an annoying, contradictory old bitch. Get it right!

Does anyone actually wear a mask? I only see them worn in shops. And the occasional tourist or worried person.

Cintra

Star
god bless you if youre in a place where the majority are NOT wearing them. they are all over here, wearing them while driving, doing yard work, etc.
Wow...
No, I hardly see them. people put one on to go into a shop and rip it off as soon as they get out.
The people who do wear them stand out, which makes them fun to play with. Like the anti masker friend of mine. He sits there ranting about not wearing a mask while dozens of people walk past his window maskless.
Its funny and was worth a tease.

Maybe its different in a city. But I spent the last few weeks close to some major tourist attractions and hardly anyone was wearing them.

Riptide

Established
received_1060924231011237.jpeg

I've read in a VC article that being buried alive and born again can also be a part of satanic initiation. That will probably happen when people retreat underground to take refuge from the "asteroids".

And then dare I say it... The initiates will perform their "blood sacrifices" when the time comes to persecute the insubordinate.

polymoog

Superstar
KISS's GENE SIMMONS Blasts Anti-Maskers: 'It's Not About You; It's About The Rest Of Us'

"If you sneeze, you put your hand over your mouth," he explained. "Why wouldn't you cover your face for something that might be life-threatening. 'Well, you can't tell me what to do.' Actually, you get told what to do all the time. When there's a red light, you're told to stop the car. 'Well, I don't wanna stop the car.' It's not about you. 'Cause if you go through a red light, you're gonna kill somebody, possibly. So when there's a red light, you're told to stop.

"Wear a goddamn mask. It's not about you; it's about the rest of us," he reiterated.

no, gene. its about masks being ineffective. its about fear based mind control. then again, we arent getting a celeb paycheck from a public relations firm to push this BS agenda.

HHS Offers PR Firms $250M Contract to Mount Coronavirus Campaign

Cintra

Star
I think people who work in food industries should wear them.
I once got served a sandwich by someone who was sniffing and snuffling. (years ago)
I shouldnt have eaten it. I should have complained. But it was expensive and i am english.

I caught the waitresses cold and was horribly ill for about a week.

Never went to that cafe again.