Wearing a Mask

polymoog

Superstar
Putting Their Feet to the Fire

25 min video.

robin/howisee theworld shows and reads his certified letter to the washington state supermarket who refused service since he wasnt a cloth-face. they have about a week or so to respond with a full apology and a change in store procedure. or he sues the hell out of them.

Daze

Established
Ok..well you do have one up on me then..idk who you were as I’ve argued with many people.
Yep, i know. Have you made a single friend in your 8, 9 years here Lisa? What since 2010 is it? An honest question.
What, 12k posts on these boards alone, clearly your here like daily? How many like minds have you found?

Lol @Daze got to the bottom of your story..
Nah, you just found an article that re-affirmed your confirmation bias.

I'm sure it must have been difficult seeing the web is so small. I actually remember reading an article in the late 90's. It said somethign like... "One could spend there entire life online and not see more then 5% of whats out there"... and this was 20 years ago. Before they built massive, sprawling data centers like Youtube has specificlly made to store more data for the internet.

I could link posts which say the opposite of your source, that my tax dollars actually do support Wally world. But I got better things to do, like watching paint dry.

Edit: 19k posts..... ???

Lets do the math on that. These boards have been online for 4 years? I think 2016 was the "fake news" scandal.

365 (days) x 4 (years) = 1460.

19,740 (posts) / 1460 (days) = 13.5 (posts)

13.5 posts a day, every day... that's kinda crazy. Maybe go outside sometimes? Just a suggestion, i hear sunlight is good for you.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Since it started out as a mask issue. She can close and move on since there was a lot of money raised for her...many others can’t.

Salon owner reveals she is CLOSING after Nancy Pelosi's maskless visit because she is 'too scared' to do business in San Francisco following multiple death threats and menacing phone calls

@Lisa
Yup.
She can afford to close shop and move on and to locations that are more supportive of her 'looser' mask rules.
Pretty sure many Midwestern states would embrace her into their communities.
Heck, move your biz to South Dakota, lady!

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
So they can play football without masks..they can riot without masks but they can’t go to church or school or Sturgis without them..got it! ;) No wonder the football players are blm signaling.

Helioform

Star

polymoog

Superstar
Holy shite you guys I had to wear a mask today for the first time. I’m literally gasping for air tonight. I had asthma when I was younger and it feels like that but worse than ever.
suggestion:
next time, take the piss out of them, as they say. wear the regular mask, a mask on your chin, on your head, and maybe have a "i HEART bill gates" or "corona KILLS!!! i am scared!" or "1 zillion dead from covid-19" t-shirt. make it as totally over the top as possible so these maskers can see how utterly ridiculous they are.

polymoog

Superstar
Smh you know for us ballerinas, we have two options. To go in person with a mask on, or take virtual classes. No thanks to the in-person classes because wearing a mask while doing my Arabesque and Attitudes will KILL ME!! No thanks, that's hazardous for my health and I NEED TO BREATHE! I miss my ballerina friends but as long as I can practice at home, I'm happy. Thank Goodness for my in-ballerina-gym. I like practicing my barre moves alone anyway.
i and others have links in this thread for printing out medical exemptions. print one out and challenge authority. ive been breaking the mandate here since sometime in june.

i will NOT comply. neither should you.

Daze

Established
Holy shite you guys I had to wear a mask today for the first time. I’m literally gasping for air tonight. I had asthma when I was younger and it feels like that but worse than ever.
There are alot of ways to get around "mandatory" masks. You can ask to speak to the OSHA complaint officer. Since the mask lowers your oxygen level below OSHA standards its actually an OSHA violation. You simply need to highlight it.

Ask your employer to sign an indemnity contract. Which makes them financially responsible should their requirements harm you.
Most back off the mask when you bring this up.

I assume your talking about work? If its a store or something you can site discrimination laws. While it will take a day or so to contact corporate and get a reply, no store can refuse you service if you refuse to wear the mask.

Maybe in a month or so alot of this will die off? I hear alot are filing lawsuits on these "mandatory masks" from a few sources at least.
Even a clas action law suit is in the works against the Mayor of New York.

There are alot of ways to get around "mandatory" masks. You can ask to speak to the OSHA complaint officer. Since the mask lowers your oxygen level below OSHA standards its actually an OSHA violation. You simply need to highlight it.

Ask your employer to sign an indemnity contract. Which makes them financially responsible should their requirements harm you.
Most back off the mask when you bring this up.

I assume your talking about work? If its a store or something you can site discrimination laws. While it will take a day or so to contact corporate and get a reply, no store can refuse you service if you refuse to wear the mask.

Maybe in a month or so alot of this will die off? I hear alot are filing lawsuits on these "mandatory masks" from a few sources at least.
Even a clas action law suit is in the works against the Mayor of New York.
Yeah I “had to” for work. Needless to say, it was the first and last time

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe he should go check on his friend in N. Korea too?

EXCLUSIVE: Eccentric Dennis Rodman is spotted flouting social distancing protocols as he shakes hands and hugs fans on a Whole Foods run while wearing a mask UNDER his chin
1600450435495.jpeg

Tidal

Star
Here's me in my mask-

I wear it simply so shops will let me in, and if it protects me from another dose of the virus, so much the better. (I got mild symptoms in May which still haven't quite cleared up)
And if I'm a "carrier" the mask will help protect other people.
The bottom line is it seems logical for us all to mask up, and it's absolutely no inconvenience to me, as mine is a lightweight breathable material and I hardly know I'm wearing it..
As an added bonus the union jack design annoys lefties here in Britain..:)