Wearing a Mask

A Freeman

Superstar
“No one has died from the coronavirus”

Excerpts:-

Rosemary Frei and Patrick Corbett — Off-Guardian July 2, 2020

A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths fromthe novel coronavirus on that continent.

Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a “criminal medical organization” for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic.

Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it’s currently “impossible” to create a vaccine against the virus.

He also revealed that European pathologists haven’t identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2.

These stunning statements raise major questions, including about officials’ and scientists’ claims regarding the many vaccines they’re rushing into clinical trials around the world.

They also raise doubt about the veracity of claims of discovery of anti-novel-coronavirus antibodies (which are beginning to be used to treat patients).

Novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies are supposedly the basis for the expensive serologytest kits being used in many countries (some of which have been found to be unacceptably inaccurate).

And they’re purportedly key to the immunity certificates coveted by Bill Gates that are about to go into widespread use — in the form of the COVI-PASS — in 15 countries including the UK, US, and Canada.

-------

Among the major bombshells Dr. Alexov dropped is that the leaders of the May 8 ESP webinar said no novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies have been found.

The body forms antibodies specific to pathogens it encounters. These specific antibodies are known as monoclonal antibodies and are a key tool in pathology. This is done via immunohistochemistry, which involves tagging antibodies with colours and then coating the biopsy- or autopsy-tissue slides with them. After giving the antibodies time to bind to the pathogens they’re specific for, the pathologists can look at the slides under a microscope and see the specific places where the coloured antibodies — and therefore the pathogens they’re bound to – are located.

Therefore, in the absence of monoclonal antibodies to the novel coronavirus, pathologists cannot verify whether SARS-CoV-2 is present in the body, or whether the diseases and deaths attributed to it indeed were caused by the virus rather than by something else.

It would be easy to dismiss Dr. Alexov as just another crank ‘conspiracy theorist.’ After all many people believe they’re everywhere these days, spreading dangerous misinformation about COVID-19 and other issues.

-------

On top of that, there’s other support for what Dr. Alexov is saying.

For example, the director of the Institute of Forensic Medicine at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf in Germany said in media interviews that there’s a striking dearth of solid evidence for COVID-19’s lethality.

“COVID-19 is a fatal disease only in exceptional cases, but in most cases it is a predominantly harmless viral infection,” Dr. Klaus Püschel told a German paper in April. Adding in another interview:

In quite a few cases, we have also found that the current corona infection has nothing whatsoever to do with the fatal outcome because other causes of death are present, for example, a brain hemorrhage or a heart attack […] [COVID-19 is] not particularly dangerous viral disease […] All speculation about individual deaths that have not been expertly examined only fuel anxiety.”

Also, one of us (Rosemary) and another journalist, Amory Devereux, documented in a June 9 Off-Guardian article that the novel coronavirus has not fulfilled Koch’s postulates.

These postulates are scientific steps used to prove whether a virus exists and has a one-to-one relationship with a specific disease. We showed that to date no one has proven SARS-CoV-2 causes a discrete illness matching the characteristics of all the people who ostensibly died from COVID-19. Nor has the virus has been isolated, reproduced and then shown to cause this discrete illness.

In addition, in a June 27 Off-Guardian article two more journalists, Torsten Engelbrecht and Konstantin Demeter, added to the evidence that “the existence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA is based on faith, not fact.”

The pair also confirmed “there is no scientific proof that those RNA sequences [deemed to match that of the novel coronavirus] are the causative agent of what is called COVID-19.”

-------

Dr. Alexov also observed there is no proof from autopsies that anyone deemed to have been infected with the novel coronavirus died only from an inflammatory reaction sparked by the virus (presenting as interstitial pneumonia) rather than from other potentially fatal diseases.

Another revelation of his is that:

“We need to see exactly how the law will deal with immunization and that vaccine that we’re all talking about, because I’m certain it’s [currently] not possible to create a vaccine against COVID. I’m not sure what exactly Bill Gates is doing with his laboratories – is it really a vaccine he’s producing, or something else?”

Lisa

Superstar
Going overboard..and he should have paid more for it to cover him better.

Indian man wears gold face mask to ward off coronavirus
1593959688188.jpeg

Lurker

Star
print out the medical exemption form. problem solved.
Don't even need to print it. Just saying "medical exemption" should suffice.

Though I have been wearing the mouth diaper. I don't want some snitch to call codes and cause problems for a business because I wasn't wearing it.

polymoog

Superstar
Don't even need to print it. Just saying "medical exemption" should suffice.

Though I have been wearing the mouth diaper. I don't want some snitch to call codes and cause problems for a business because I wasn't wearing it.
i hear you. ive been mask free everywhere for weeks now. home depot, groceries, etc.
i DID hear some woman complaining in the aisle next to me to the checkout girl about me not wearing one... "i work in the ER.... blah blah... can you call someone over?" but she wouldnt speak directly to me. i was kinda hoping she would so i can have a confrontation and ask her, since she works at the local hospital, why they are faking the numbers (which another customer said they absolutely WERE doing so). then id ask her why the deaths from cancer dropped to 0.... and then shed say, "youre not a doctor!" and then i could say, "all of my information comes DIRECTLY from doctors!" (which is true).
anyway, she said nothing and the personnel in the store cant do anything or ask anything due to HIPPA laws. i strolled out.
i DID see a 50sish woman ALSO not wearing a mask-- this was my first sighting of another person wearing a mask in a store. i just stared... ever see the movie, the quiet earth where the guy finally sees another person for the first time in months?

Lisa

Superstar
psh. why? it wouldnt stop anything anyway.
Lol...I just thought it funny all the way around!

And with your other comment..ya, its refreshing seeing other people not wearing their masks..when you can find them.
The most pathetic are the only ones in their car wearing a mask. Or my neighbors who still wash their delivered groceries. The woman delivering pulls up mask free and gets out dons her mask and delivers the groceries in her mask to no one...sets it all up on the front porch and leaves. She rang the doorbell and it took like 10 minutes for them to come and wash their groceries off. I hate to say it...We are a stupid people.

Lurker

Star
i hear you. ive been mask free everywhere for weeks now. home depot, groceries, etc.
i DID hear some woman complaining in the aisle next to me to the checkout girl about me not wearing one... "i work in the ER.... blah blah... can you call someone over?" but she wouldnt speak directly to me. i was kinda hoping she would so i can have a confrontation and ask her, since she works at the local hospital, why they are faking the numbers (which another customer said they absolutely WERE doing so). then id ask her why the deaths from cancer dropped to 0.... and then shed say, "youre not a doctor!" and then i could say, "all of my information comes DIRECTLY from doctors!" (which is true).
anyway, she said nothing and the personnel in the store cant do anything or ask anything due to HIPPA laws. i strolled out.
i DID see a 50sish woman ALSO not wearing a mask-- this was my first sighting of another person wearing a mask in a store. i just stared... ever see the movie, the quiet earth where the guy finally sees another person for the first time in months?
I go mask free from time to time. I read the room so to speak as I am always trying to be the gray man...seen and then forgotten. I find it's much more relaxed in the rural areas. I almost never go downtown and I would rather chew on tin foil and stick a red hot poker up my ass while shaving my head with a pickle than step foot on the university campus.

Aero

Superstar
Very few businesses will legitimately enforce mask rules. That's part of the reason I don't like masks as a solution.

Culture hasn't changed because we slapped some masks on and threw down some stickers.

Maes17

Superstar
I’m not a fan/supporter of mask personally.
My approach to this is wear one or don’t.

The big fuss over something so....trivial?
But this is another divide/conquer agenda imo. Just because like any other facet. There are extremists

polymoog

Superstar
Very few businesses will legitimately enforce mask rules. That's part of the reason I don't like masks as a solution.

Culture hasn't changed because we slapped some masks on and threw down some stickers.
agreed. i think TPTB were hoping they could scare us into 100% obedience. human nature is tougher than they thought-- people still want to hold hands in public, be close to one another, etc.
even those who believe in it slip up. i saw an old woman not wearing her mask for 10 minutes on a line who forgot. ive seen others try to shake other peoples hands without remembering.

Lurker

Star
My local Ace hardware had a sign that basically said it was their right to require a mask. The sign said to knock and they would come out to help you if you didn't want to wear a mask. Good for you, Ace. Taking ownership.

Lisa

Superstar
My local Ace hardware had a sign that basically said it was their right to require a mask. The sign said to knock and they would come out to help you if you didn't want to wear a mask. Good for you, Ace. Taking ownership.
My husband and I walked into Ace over the weekend..mask free, but the local Costco insists on masks..but I think that is now their standard policy. I won’t shop there again until they change it to mask free or at the very least let you decide.

Lisa

Superstar
The struggle is real..lol!

Heated Exchange Over Masks at Long Island Dairy Queen Caught on Camera

polymoog

Superstar
Coronahoax Cult Members Attempt to Mask Shame Woman

good for her. let them know they are help pushing this psy-op on the public.

polymoog

Superstar
went to the grocery store for lunch.
to my amazement, i saw a young couple there in the organic vegetable section. i was stunned! i made eye contact with the guy and nodded, very happy to see another person in there who was maskless.
as i was checking out, i saw him beyond the checkout aisle and went over to briefly talk to him. first thing he said was, "its like the twilight zone!" he and his girlfriend came prepared with HIPPA paperwork and some other legalese documents in case they ran into trouble. i told him theyve never bothered me, as some of the management know its basically a hoax.
it was a great sight to see others refusing to go along with this germaphobia psy-op. to the 100th monkey!

polymoog

Superstar
The struggle is real..lol!

Heated Exchange Over Masks at Long Island Dairy Queen Caught on Camera
so typical of new yorkers.

Lisa

Superstar
went to the grocery store for lunch.
to my amazement, i saw a young couple there in the organic vegetable section. i was stunned! i made eye contact with the guy and nodded, very happy to see another person in there who was maskless.
as i was checking out, i saw him beyond the checkout aisle and went over to briefly talk to him. first thing he said was, "its like the twilight zone!" he and his girlfriend came prepared with HIPPA paperwork and some other legalese documents in case they ran into trouble. i told him theyve never bothered me, as some of the management know its basically a hoax.
it was a great sight to see others refusing to go along with this germaphobia psy-op. to the 100th monkey!
I saw a lot more people in Target today without masks than I have in a long time. At the local grocery store..that’s a different zombie mask story..I’m the odd one out every time! Why I rarely go there now.