Wearing a Mask

Hon33

Veteran
no, she wasnt wearing a mask.
i like your daughters store policy: wear them if you want. anyone is free to self-quarantine if theyre scared.
Several employees for a variety of reasons, think the risk of returning to work is to great for them at the moment. The store, for now have respected that and they continue to be furloughed. How long that will continue in the future is unclear.
Isolation for “at risk” groups will be lifted at the beginning of August and those people will just be subject to the same social distancing rules as everyone else after that - if transmission rates remain low. I imagine furlough may be phased out at that point and employees will be faced to make a choice, as long as their companies can maintain social distancing guidance.
My husband has been told not to expect to return to work until after Christmas. Their building cannot accommodate all of its employees under social distancing rules. He isn’t on furlough though. He is working from home and will continue to do so.

Surley

Rookie
Th
Science is based not on belief. But in fact, through testing multiple times and coming to a conclusion based on the results of testing. There is no faith involved. Just cold hard fact.
There are BIG Corporate Companies behind those scientists that are paying them to reach conclusions that further their agenda and pad their pockets. This particular"virus" even has the most respected scientist in the field of virology coming forward to debunk this nonsense. I realize their are people with compromised immune systems who the powers that be are enjoying keeping in a constant state of panic. But the reality is You should fear the people who are saying they are trying to keep you safe. THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!They are trying to destroy YOU! Do a little research and remember ALL major media are OWNED by the people who are trying to destroy you

Devin

Star
I thought I remembered it and I found it! I posted this about beyonce wearing masks in 2018:

Jun 13, 2018

the face masks beyonce has been rocking are SO cute and aren't they just super empowering to women? i think so!!

Report Edit Delete

[IMG alt="Devin"]https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/data/avatars/m/0/211.jpg?1491016696[/IMG]

Devin
Star

Joined Mar 20, 2017 Messages 3,022

Jun 13, 2018

1528931400949.png

Report Edit Delete

Reactions: williejonesjr

[IMG alt="Devin"]https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/data/avatars/m/0/211.jpg?1491016696[/IMG]

Devin
Star

Joined Mar 20, 2017 Messages 3,022

Jun 13, 2018

1528931641020.png

then I remembered this from real housewives last year it looked even longer than this pic shows:
1593067233743.jpeg

Devin

Star
then i started remembering hip hop rocking a lot of masks few years ago went looking found these
Rhianna
1593067482685.jpeg
1593067524124.jpeg
1593067551592.jpeg
Billy somebody IDK gross

Devin

Star
quote from fashion industry article:

Some students have recognized the emergence of this new fashion trend. “Especially in the last few years, this is the first time face masks have really been a trend,” Caroline Person, a freshman fashion merchandising major, said.

Ross saw the trend begin two years ago in Paris. “I started to see them from some Paris-based makers at Premiere Classe, the accessories show in Paris in 2018. Attendees were already wearing whimsical ones with cat whiskers, funny faces, flames, metal studs. Now they are all over the internet,” Ross said.

Cassandra Cerbone, a freshman fashion merchandising major, saw the trend arise and initially didn’t see a point to it, but she has since changed her mind.

“Around two months before the COVID outbreak, I saw people wear masks as a trend, they would match them with their outfits. But now, it is a safety measure that people are taking to protect themselves from the virus,” she said.

Devin

Star
article from 2019:
The first rappers to allow themselves to wear a mask while going public were in 2013 Kanye West and A $AP Rocky.

At first, West used a series of masks from the Maison Martin Margiela home as part of costumes during a concert in Atlantic City. They were balaclavas that completely concealed the performer ‘s face. The masks were decorated with strata, stars and various elements of geometric shape. They were first shown at the Paris High Fashion Week of the spring-summer 2013 season, which took place in January of that year. At the time, however, critics considered the masks only a fantasy of the Maison Martin Margiela design team without ever expecting to see them outside the podium.

West was then spotted in Paris wearing a red ski mask. In the same 2013, A $AP Rocky appeared in the Y-3 balaclava for New York fashion week. The rapper stated that the balaclava not only warms it in winter but also protects against excessive attention of paparazzi and fans. Experts in the fashion world spoke about the emerging trend among rappers and were right.

West and Rocky were followed by Travis Scott, 2 Chainz, Tyga, Drake, and many others. And in addition to the balaclava, the usual medical masks went into action. In fact, for rappers, the new masks have become only an original alternative to the familiar attribute, not a revolutionary style change. Besides, it was not about banal white or black masks, but about accessories, which are not inferior in brightness to the usual bandanas.

Hon33

Veteran

A Freeman

Star

From the New England Journal of Medicine:-

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection,” the article reads. “Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal*. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.”

*In actual fact there is no risk, because there is ZERO hard evidence that viruses (as infectious agents) even exist, or that they are contagious. And NONE of the so-called known methods of transmission have EVER been confirmed. In fact, the ASSUMPTIONS made about transmission methods via droplets or "respiratory spray" was disproved over 100 years ago, during what was called the "Spanish flu".

Hon33

Veteran
You know the old saying “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”. I’ve never met anywhere it’s more true than here.

polymoog

Star
You know the old saying “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”. I’ve never met anywhere it’s more true than here.
who do you think is funding the american lung association or these magazines? the ALA is making it abundantly clear. theyve got that big cross of lorraine as their logo.
if i had tens of billions, id create my own foundations and associations and push my agenda, too, by hiring experts who will be paid to push my point of view.

by the way, the ALA said that masks that block even 50% of the virus are statistically important, but having a covid infection rate of less than 0.4% isnt?

Hon33

Veteran
who do you think is funding the american lung association or these magazines? the ALA is making it abundantly clear. theyve got that big cross of lorraine as their logo.
if i had tens of billions, id create my own foundations and associations and push my agenda, too, by hiring experts who will be paid to push my point of view.

by the way, the ALA said that masks that block even 50% of the virus are statistically important, but having a covid infection rate of less than 0.4% isnt?
They are hiring experts that understand much better than “jo public” how the chemistry behind respiration works and why the claims people are making here are not substantiated.

Don’t you understand that the evidence of a sats monitor is actually followed through by the evidence of arterial blood samples? Those blood samples show the levels of O2 and CO2 in the arterial blood and therefore help to diagnose hypoxia and hypercapnia. The problem with theories that people are paid to push agendas, is that it assumes everyone understands how the body works as poorly as you do. However, they don’t. You don’t credit individuals with the intelligence they deserve to be credited with. You don’t credit them with the ability to think critically for themselves. As a medical professional, I find your claims offensive. I also find that your total disrespect for people who understand the science better, detracts from and undermines your article. No matter what anyone says, you and others like you, find a way to dismiss them. It makes you look foolish.
You can believe whatever you like, but you cannot expect others to believe that every single person who has ever studied the human body for whatever reason, is somehow guilty of being blinded by an elite who want to push their own agenda. It’s rather disingenuous, to say the least.
If you clearly don’t understand the science then you can’t dismiss it - and you clearly don’t.

polymoog

Star
They are hiring experts that understand much better than “jo public” how the chemistry behind respiration works and why the claims people are making here are not substantiated.
they are hiring experts that follow their directive. that goes for ANY doctor you go to who must follow the protocols laid out by the AMA (here in the US). stray from those protocols and a doctor can have a malpractice lawsuit on his hands. the documentary i asked you to watch goes into depth on the whys and hows of this.
plenty of certified doctors- not 'joe publics', have said the masks are dangerous. i think frank badfinger listed 4 or more of them. 2 of them were epidemiologists, i believe, but thats still not good enough for you. so.. fine.

Don’t you understand that the evidence of a sats monitor is actually followed through by the evidence of arterial blood samples? Those blood samples show the levels of O2 and CO2 in the arterial blood and therefore help to diagnose hypoxia and hypercapnia.
if you are familiar with how aspartame was passed by the FDA or more importantly how vaccine research claimed that vaccines were deemed "safe" and "effective" (vaxxed documentary), you would understand how skeptical i am of the latest scientific evidence.

I also find that your total disrespect for people who understand the science better, detracts from and undermines your article. No matter what anyone says, you and others like you, find a way to dismiss them.
this sounds very similar to those promoting the climate change hoax. does dr. bill gates know the science better than any of us, too?
(i dont know what article youre referring to, btw)

You can believe whatever you like, but you cannot expect others to believe that every single person who has ever studied the human body for whatever reason, is somehow guilty of being blinded by an elite who want to push their own agenda. It’s rather disingenuous, to say the least.
show me where i said 'every single person'. one needs a single referee or umpire in order to rig a baseball, football, or basketball game. thats it. some of the ones that are not being blinded ARE speaking up. youre just not listening.
the vast public majority are hoodwinked and enslaved and have absolutely no inkling of it, including, respectively, yourself. although i try to reach everyone i can, i know that not everyone is willing to understand the real machinations of
the architects of control. i offer the door as i did you, but you didnt bother looking at any of the documentaries so i wouldnt expect you to understand.

If you clearly don’t understand the science then you can’t dismiss it - and you clearly don’t.
others on this thread have dismissed it six ways from sunday. youve dismissed it because it wasnt your experts.

Last edited: