Weapons of War on Our Streets... 'Police Weaponization'

Lisa

Superstar
thats the whole thing, lisa. a great portion of police are NOT doing their jobs. and the commands they give us are very often UNconstitutional. far too often they outright break the law.
because of dashcams and video recordings on phones, society can see whats been going on with these thugs masquerating as police officers. in all fairness, the cops didnt start getting very bad until recently when their training and recruiting changed, not to mention their militarization/weaponization.
allow me to be frank with you: you are ignorant as to what is really going on with law enforcement. when they do get caught, they are given a slap on the wrist. rarely, if ever, do they serve any time, even for r*pe or murder or p***philia. they can simply claim, "i felt threatened" and they are off the hook. it happens ALL the time; you are just not aware of it.
we would need a new forum to house a fraction of the stories.

take a look at the headlines only... https://thefreethoughtproject.com/
When you say a great portion are not doing their jobs, what do you mean? The ones I’ve randomly met have done their jobs and been very professional in doing them and that’s really all I can go by that and it seems like law enforcement is doing their jobs where I live...

As for some being bad, I can believe that, I’ve personally not met any that were. I may be ignorant to the slap on the wrist things but a police officer recently went to prison for murder and no I can’t tell you how many that doesn’t happen to.

Thanks for the link, I’ll check it out.

Aero

Superstar
How would the cops even know if you are for them or against them in a call anyway? Aren’t their calls by priority like going to the hospital? The worst ones are always first.
That's why it makes no sense to worry about your reputation with law enforcement. Unless you're a corrupt snake worshipping lawyer.

Let me try to explain what you are missing in this debate. The people who work in the courts see the same people every day. The same lawyers, same cops, same judges. These people are all working together and synergizing to benefit themselves. Their careers and their families. If they want to break the law, there is literally nothing there to stop them.

Occasionally there are brave people who go against this rigged system. As outsiders, we have the benefit of being able to look at the whole picture. It's up to us because people don't keep each other in check when their careers feed off each other.

Lisa

Superstar
That's why it makes no sense to worry about your reputation with law enforcement. Unless you're a corrupt snake worshipping lawyer.

Let me try to explain what you are missing in this debate. The people who work in the courts see the same people every day. The same lawyers, same cops, same judges. These people are all working together and synergizing to benefit themselves. Their careers and their families. If they want to break the law, there is literally nothing there to stop them.

Occasionally there are brave people who go against this rigged system. As outsiders, we have the benefit of being able to look at the whole picture. It's up to us because people don't keep each other in check when their careers feed off each other.
So you are saying that everyone in the court system is breaking the law and covering up for each other?

How are they working together to benefit themselves? I guess I don’t understand what they are all doing?
Then you say if they want to..so are they all breaking the law or not?

So you are saying that everyone in the court system is breaking the law and covering up for each other?

How are they working together to benefit themselves? I guess I don’t understand what they are all doing?
Cops and judges running scams together is a major portion of it. this is not to mention running prostitutes (human trafficking sometimes including children), illegal gambling rings, drug rings, racketeering, etc etc anything to capitalize at the expense of society while ensuring they remain safely above the law.

Lisa

Superstar
Cops and judges running scams together is a major portion of it. this is not to mention running prostitutes (human trafficking sometimes including children), illegal gambling rings, drug rings, racketeering, etc etc anything to capitalize at the expense of society while ensuring they remain safely above the law.
I find that hard to believe, honestly, that all are doing that. What about the police going after the criminals doing that, will you be saying next that they are taking out the competition?

Aero

Superstar

I think the whole system is corrupt, but I wouldn't say everyone breaks the law.

Also, I'm not sure how to explain it more simply. In essence, we are guilty until proven innocent. And often you can be proven innocent and still considered guilty.

Lisa

Superstar
Wonder why they are committing suicide when they get away with murder..?
NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill recently sat down with CBS2’s Jessica Moore for one of his first interviews about officer suicides.

O’Neill said he knows his department is dealing with an epidemic.
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/10/09/nypd-commissioner-james-oneill-on-officer-suicides/

Last year this was the story from Seattle
‘Mass exodus’ of Seattle officers over disgust with city leadership
https://mynorthwest.com/1033832/mass-exodus-of-seattle-officers-over-disgust-with-city-leadership/?

And this story earlier this year...
"The reason the Police Bureau is experiencing catastrophic staffing shortages, drastically declining recruiting success, and the inability to retain officers is due to one core issue," writes Daryl Turner, president of the Portland Police Association (PPA) in a Monday press release. "The intense anti-police sentiment in our City that City Council seems to share."
https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2019/04/08/26287148/police-union-president-blames-low-recruit-numbers-on-intense-anti-police-sentiment

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

everything aero said was true for a great majority of the time. i didnt know about it, either, until a friend got into some trouble and went through the process. its quite shocking, really. if someone accused of a crime, most of the law abiding citizens who never have gotten into trouble (like you or me) simply assume that criminals are lying and making up stories. its true that they sometimes do, but when my truly honest friend went through the process and discovered how rigged the system was with the prosecutors and the judges and the police, i knew it was true. theres money and politics involved, as usual, and true justice suffers.
if you dont have a lot of money to afford a good lawyer, you are at the whims of this rigged system.

as far as the police are concerned, they simply do not know the law (or have no respect for it). i have to say that my area has decent cops, but i think thats an exception to the rule. what i mean by "not doing their jobs", i mean illegal searches, breaking into peoples homes without warrants, excessive force, double standards for fellow cops, illegal DUI checkpoints (they have no right to do this), entering peoples properties without a warrant and shooting their pet dogs "because they felt threatened", and arresting/ assaulting citizens who are simply videotaping them on public property, which they are completely in the right to do. type a few of those terms into YT or bitchute and see what comes up-- theyre are lots of them caught on tape.

Lisa

Superstar
but when my truly honest friend went through the process and discovered how rigged the system was with the prosecutors and the judges and the police, i knew it was true. theres money and politics involved, as usual, and true justice suffers.
if you dont have a lot of money to afford a good lawyer, you are at the whims of this rigged system.
What happened to your friend that he found the system rigged, because I don’t understand that part. Rigged in what way. I’m not trying to be a troll or anything I seriously don’t understand what being rigged means in relation to money and politics.

i mean illegal searches, breaking into peoples homes without warrants, excessive force, double standards for fellow cops, illegal DUI checkpoints (they have no right to do this), entering peoples properties without a warrant and shooting their pet dogs "because they felt threatened", and arresting/ assaulting citizens who are simply videotaping them on public property, which they are completely in the right to do.
You’re saying they break into peoples homes for what reason? Mistakes or purposefully and for what reason? Ya I can see shooting the pets out of fear.

polymoog

Superstar
You’re saying they break into peoples homes for what reason? Mistakes or purposefully and for what reason? Ya I can see shooting the pets out of fear.
in some states, there is a "wellness check" where the police can break into a persons house to check on their well-being. a few innocent people have been killed. other times, the police simply make up a reason for it. dont take my word for it-- go research it.
this happens for different reasons. i recall a video of a guy videotaping the police from his own porch and the police coming onto his property and assaulting him for it. the police think they are above the law. when they are sued by the victims, the victims get a payout, the cop gets a slap on the wrist (they are almost never fired) and the taxpayers pay the victim. the number of these instances is truly staggering.
how about shooting a caged dog or a chihuahua out of fear? again, go research it. these instances are all on video.

---------------​

these i found while looking for the last one, which is the one i had in mind:

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/10/watch-as-cop-stands-up-to-harassment-from-fellow-cops-on-his-own-property-gets-beaten-arrested.html

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/10/school-cop-gets-just-1-year-in-jail-for-sexually-assaulting-3-children.html

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/watch-as-cops-record-themselves-making-up-fake-charges-to-kidnap-innocent-man-steal-his-car.html

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/taxpayers-to-be-held-liable-after-cops-steal-mans-phone-film-themselves-conspiring-to-frame-him.html

Lisa

Superstar
the number of these instances is truly staggering.
How many would you say there are? So, are you saying the police do these break ins just to disturb and kill people? Or is there an actual reason they break in besides welfare checks? I’ve heard about police accidentally going into the wrong home and killing the homeowner, would you say that was accidental or a malicious act? And for what reason would they do that if maliciously? Just because they can?

polymoog

Superstar
How many would you say there are? So, are you saying the police do these break ins just to disturb and kill people? Or is there an actual reason they break in besides welfare checks? I’ve heard about police accidentally going into the wrong home and killing the homeowner, would you say that was accidental or a malicious act? And for what reason would they do that if maliciously? Just because they can?
how many? i dont know.
do the police do this to kill people? in my opinion, no, but its the new police aggressive mentality which leads them into these situations where they are so quick to use unnecessary force.
its not a "welfare check". its a "wellNESS check" to check on any persons health, whether they asked to be checked in upon or not. old, young, black, white... doesnt matter. the police can get an anonymous tip (or make one up) and go in. it gives the police a reason to go into someones house whenever they wish, and its unconstitional. this will go on for awhile until it finally gets knocked down by the courts, which will take years.
police going into the wrong home: every case is different-- i cannot simply say that all were accidental or all were malicious. i CAN say that there are far more than there should be, and those families never get the justice they deserve when the police enter and start killing people. i recall one where a little girl was shot by a police officer. horrifying, really, as her brother was standing next to her. the screaming was bone chilling. anyway, this was an accidental occurrance in this instance (based on the video evidence), but the police had NO business being there in the first place.

id also like to point out that we have been indoctrinated via media and movies to accept the police overstepping the law as a necessary evil in the fight against crime. its absolutely not necessary and its flat out wrong.
we are bombarded with films where the the hero cop bends the law to get the bad guy. think dirty harry... even beverly hills cop, where eddie murphy/axel foley simply breaks into victor maitlands house to pursue him without a warrant. when the LAPD chief shows up (and earlier on in the picture, you hear ronnie cox/det. bogomille state "here in LA we do things by the book"), they straight up lie about it and everything is good. what does the audience do? clap and cheer.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://www.thecut.com/2019/10/atatiana-jefferson-shot-killed-cops-texas.html?utm_source=undefined&utm_medium=undefined&utm_campaign=feed-part

Lisa

Superstar
So there are two cases...does it happen all the time like someone else suggested? And happening because the cops can get away with it for some nefarious reasons...
Personally, I’d need to know more about the case to decide what was going on here.

Interesting on the second case in the article of the whit police officer shooting dead a black man in his apartment...the neighbor who testified in the case just died...I think it was drug related, or so they say.

polymoog

Superstar
So there are two cases...does it happen all the time like someone else suggested? And happening because the cops can get away with it for some nefarious reasons...
there are a lot more cases than just two. that one happened to be yesterday.

And happening because the cops can get away with it for some nefarious reasons...
its happening because the cops are overstepping their parameters and are far too aggressive and trigger happy. THEN they get away with it.

Interesting on the second case in the article of the whit police officer shooting dead a black man in his apartment...
forget about the racial aspect of it-- thats besides the point. its not a black/white thing. its a cops vs civilians thing. blacks, whites, hispanics... it doesnt matter. all are civilians who are having their rights trampled upon by the police.

Lisa

Superstar
there are a lot more cases than just two. that one happened to be yesterday.
Those were the cases mentioned in the article and it didn’t say that there many more, at least I didn’t see it if it did.

its happening because the cops are overstepping their parameters and are far too aggressive and trigger happy. THEN they get away with it.
I’d take it on a case by case basis then by condemning them all. But then I haven’t read all the stuff you have.

forget about the racial aspect of it-- thats besides the point. its not a black/white thing. its a cops vs civilians thing. blacks, whites, hispanics... it doesnt matter. all are civilians who are having their rights trampled upon by the police.
The article mentioned race.

polymoog

Superstar
I’d take it on a case by case basis then by condemning them all. But then I haven’t read all the stuff you have.
check into it.
forget about judging each instance-- look at the number of times this continues to happen. the police are not following the law.

The article mentioned race.
as you know, everything from the media is a racial matter to fuel racial tensions in the US. put that distraction aside and look at what happened.

Lisa

Superstar
check into it.
forget about judging each instance-- look at the number of times this continues to happen. the police are not following the law.

as you know, everything from the media is a racial matter to fuel racial tensions in the US. put that distraction aside and look at what happened.
Sure, but I was commenting on the link that tempest gave.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Personally, I’d need to know more about the case to decide what was going on here.

Interesting on the second case in the article of the whit police officer shooting dead a black man in his apartment...the neighbor who testified in the case just died...I think it was drug related, or so they say.
If those are the only two cases you are aware of, you shouldn't bother posting on the topic at all.