We need to talk about… Yuval Noah Harari

Wigi

Veteran
One thing is sure, he's ticking many boxes that would make him a serious candidate like why he's called the 21st century 'hero', visionary or even the atheist 'prophet' by the mainstream?

(Translation: Atheist vegan prophet, Who is Yuval Noah Harari "the most important intellectual in the world"?)

The most relevant part is that he stated humans are "hackable" with vaccines :

And he leave us with no choice but to believe the Antichrist regime of surveillance has begun during Covid-19 :

People could look back in a hundred years and identify the corona virus epidemic as the moment when a new regime of surveillance took over. Specially surveillance under the skin

There is no red line these guys won't cross in order to achieve what they believe to be an utopian world. In a sane world they would have never gotten the mic but now we have to witness their hubris and unfortunately, I can already see how that type of speech will totally seduce the masses as he's merging the dystopian end game with pseudo humanistic values. Just look at how the crowd is fascinated by what he's saying (you can start at min 29:35 if you want to hear the worrying part of the preach) :

Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near."
Luke 21:28‭-‬31

when i saw the title, i thought it would be another cringey yid bsing to christians about 'dem moslimbz' and blagging his magical love for jezuz.
however, respect is due here, the whole idea of gay secular/athiest jew referring to humans as 'gods' sums up 'a city like sodom and egypt'

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
when i saw the title, i thought it would be another cringey yid bsing to christians about 'dem moslimbz' and blagging his magical love for jezuz.
however, respect is due here, the whole idea of gay secular/athiest jew referring to humans as 'gods' sums up 'a city like sodom and egypt'
Elevation of self to the status of God would appear to be the heart of the enigmatic number 666. That a notable atheist Jew is the mouthpiece of this particular variant of the spirit of Antichrist is not surprising, but to isolate that spirit to one man or one nation seems to be a selective reading, as the “whole world” will one day go after this very (deceptive) teaching.

As far as any Jew reading the Torah goes, I don’t see how such a person could come to believe that it teaches the exhalation of man above God.

Last edited:
Elevation of self to the status of God would appear to be the heart of the enigmatic number 666. That a notable atheist Jew is the mouthpiece of this particular variant of the spirit of Antichrist is not surprising, but to isolate that spirit to one man or one nation seems to be a selective reading, as the “whole world” will one day go after this very (deceptive) teaching.

As far as any Jew reading the Torah goes, I don’t see how such a person could come to believe that it teaches the exhalation of man above God.
The problem is that the jews are better than gentiles in the bible and becomes even more true in messianic israel.
Then you have Jesus who you've made into a literal man-God.

likewise the antichrist proclaiming himself to be God need not be athiesm since athiests would only use the term 'god' in a metaphorical sense whereas it is panthiests who would use it in a literal sense.
the false messiah as a 'god' represents panthiesm.
panthiesm sees the universal consciousness (the WORD/LOGOS/SON/IMAGE) as God....
the only difference between that and your beliefs are that you're not even intelligent enough to understand that 'THE WORD IS GOD' is just that, but you have reduced the Word only to a man (ie a god man Jesus) as opposed to seeing the WORD from it's macrocosmic/universal level which obv is more important.

furthermore, The Word is God being panthiestic is based on the right brain view which perceives of God in all things ie the single eye, to see ONENESS IN ALL. his is not logical thinking but right brain creative imagination at play and from that 'to the pure, all things are pure' and as Jesus said 'if your eye is single...'.

for example if you were to go into a nature spot or a park...could you see God right there? in the logical sense, nope. in the mystical sense through imagination, you could. eg you could perceive of God within all things. However if you went further and took that literally (left brain) you would then become a polythiest.
the anti christ/false messiah is a person who is lacking in the left brain perspective ultimately and since the right side/right eye represents the left brain, being left brain impaired makes his right eye physically blind literally.

the city of sodom and egypt is a mystery babylon component , not the Beast.
the false messiah will bring about the destruction of moderl israel and the whole system with it, to replace it. ie he will not be an athiest a panthiest.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I was lucky because I have never heard of this guy. But I appreciate the warning because I will avoid him like the plague.
The reviews on Amazon of Homo Deus are most illuminating
"Shows us where mankind is headed in an absolutely clear-sighted and accessible manner" (Jarvis Cocker)

"Even more readable, even more important, than his excellent Sapiens" (Kazuo Ishiguro Guardian Books of the Year)

"An exhilarating book that takes the reader deep into questions of identity, consciousness and intelligence" (Observer)

"A brilliantly original, thought-provoking and important study of where mankind is heading." (Evening Standard)

"Spellbinding… a quirky and cool book, with a sliver of ice at its heart" (Guardian)

"An intoxicating brew of science, philosophy and futurism." (Mail on Sunday)

"Yuval Noah Harari is the most entertaining and thought-provoking writer of non-fiction at the moment. As with Sapiens, you finish the book feeling much wiser" (Matt Haig)

"An exhilarating book that takes the reader deep into questions of identity, consciousness and intelligence… Harari is a naturally gifted explainer, invariably ready with a telling anecdote or memorable analogy. As a result, it’s tempting to see him less as historian than as some kind of all-purpose sage." (Andrew Anthony Observer)

"Sets out with enviable (and alarming) lucidity the massive challenges now facing our species as genetic technologies, AI and robotics alter forever our relationships with one another and with other species. It’s even more readable, even more important, than his excellent Sapiens." (Kazuo Ishiguro Guardian Books of the Year)

"I think the mark of a great book is that it not only alters the way you see the world after you've read it, it also casts the past in a different light. In Homo Deus, Yuval Noah Harari shows us where mankind is headed in an absolutely clear-sighted & accessible manner. I don't normally ask for autographs but I got a bit starstruck & asked him to sign my copy of his book after we'd had a conversation for my show on BBC 6Music. His inscription reads: 'The future is in your hands' - a good thing to remember when such great changes are afoot." (Jarvis Cocker Mail on Sunday)

“For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” (Paul of Tarsus, in a letter to a Church at Thessaloniki)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A bit of a tangent, but I am watching “The Peripheral” on Amazon Prime. It seems to be an interesting outworking of Yuval’s philosophy (up to episode 2 anyway)

JoChris

Superstar
One thing is sure, he's ticking many boxes that would make him a serious candidate like why he's called the 21st century 'hero', visionary or even the atheist 'prophet' by the mainstream?

(Translation: Atheist vegan prophet, Who is Yuval Noah Harari "the most important intellectual in the world"?)

The most relevant part is that he stated humans are "hackable" with vaccines :

And he leave us with no choice but to believe the Antichrist regime of surveillance has begun during Covid-19 :

There is no red line these guys won't cross in order to achieve what they believe to be an utopian world. In a sane world they would have never gotten the mic but now we have to witness their hubris and unfortunately, I can already see how that type of speech will totally seduce the masses as he's merging the dystopian end game with pseudo humanistic values. Just look at how the crowd is fascinated by what he's saying (you can start at min 29:35 if you want to hear the worrying part of the preach) :

Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near."
Luke 21:28‭-‬31
The French article is worth using Google Translate for!

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie
View attachment 81972

What struck me is that for all Yuval’s hubris, he is actually just playing out the lines put in the moths of the bad guys by C.S. Lewis in “That Hideous Strength” from 1945.
Oh.. I had really hoped this guy would fade away.

Strikes me as a navel-gazer, like the old Roman men who sat around the bath houses, pontificating on the virtues of their own opinions-- and now, elevated to prophet.
I'm sure you noticed, Red... he's using-- quite literally-- the oldest trick in the book.

"... and ye shall be as gods"

(I sigh)

"There are a dozen views about everything until you know the answer. Then there's never more than one."
C.S. Lewis, That Hideous Strength

(I have not read this one. I may try to find on audio. Unabridged. Thanks!)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The French article is worth using Google Translate for!
Some people seem to really like Yuval anyway - from the French article:

“Yuval Noah Harari, a 42-year-old lecturer at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, has nothing, a priori, of the image of the prophet that we make to ourselves. However, he is one of the most read historians of his generation. In his fan club, we count Barack Obama who recommended this "history of humanity seen from the sky", Mark Zuckerberg who selected him from his book club, Ridley Scott who will adapt Sapiens on the big screen, Hubert Védrine... The Economist talks about it as the first "true global intellectual of the 21st century" and, last September, The New York Times hired Bill Gates, the The greats of this world only talk about him... It's to be wondered if we wouldn't do a little too much.”

^ p.s. I’m not sure that Google Translate is a good French interpreter but it gives an idea of what us being said!

Last edited:

Line

Established
The reviews on Amazon of Homo Deus are most illuminating
"Shows us where mankind is headed in an absolutely clear-sighted and accessible manner" (Jarvis Cocker)

"Even more readable, even more important, than his excellent Sapiens" (Kazuo Ishiguro Guardian Books of the Year)

"An exhilarating book that takes the reader deep into questions of identity, consciousness and intelligence" (Observer)

"A brilliantly original, thought-provoking and important study of where mankind is heading." (Evening Standard)

"Spellbinding… a quirky and cool book, with a sliver of ice at its heart" (Guardian)

"An intoxicating brew of science, philosophy and futurism." (Mail on Sunday)

"Yuval Noah Harari is the most entertaining and thought-provoking writer of non-fiction at the moment. As with Sapiens, you finish the book feeling much wiser" (Matt Haig)

"An exhilarating book that takes the reader deep into questions of identity, consciousness and intelligence… Harari is a naturally gifted explainer, invariably ready with a telling anecdote or memorable analogy. As a result, it’s tempting to see him less as historian than as some kind of all-purpose sage." (Andrew Anthony Observer)

"Sets out with enviable (and alarming) lucidity the massive challenges now facing our species as genetic technologies, AI and robotics alter forever our relationships with one another and with other species. It’s even more readable, even more important, than his excellent Sapiens." (Kazuo Ishiguro Guardian Books of the Year)

"I think the mark of a great book is that it not only alters the way you see the world after you've read it, it also casts the past in a different light. In Homo Deus, Yuval Noah Harari shows us where mankind is headed in an absolutely clear-sighted & accessible manner. I don't normally ask for autographs but I got a bit starstruck & asked him to sign my copy of his book after we'd had a conversation for my show on BBC 6Music. His inscription reads: 'The future is in your hands' - a good thing to remember when such great changes are afoot." (Jarvis Cocker Mail on Sunday)

“For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” (Paul of Tarsus, in a letter to a Church at Thessaloniki)
« Silver of ICE at it’s heart »
«An intoxicating brew of… »

-Examine no more ladies and gentlemen:cool:

Because even people who admire him feel something OFF about him! ;)