We need to talk about… Yuval Noah Harari

He's going directly directly after the children.

Long article. Has links to harari's speeches at the wef to hear it all from him directly.

Some have described Harari, a gifted storyteller, as one of the world’s most dangerous men. He serves as one of Klaus Schwab’s top advisers at the World Economic Forum, has written many books and is a sought-after speaker not only at the WEF but on college campuses worldwide. He has stated that he believes humans are “hackable animals” devoid of a free will or a soul and that because we accepted mass surveillance during the Covid lockdowns, it’s just a matter of time before we accept the next step in a coming global technocracy — placing that surveillance “under the skin.”

But with a brand-new book hitting the bookstores, this marks Harari’s first attempt to get at our children. The book, targeting 10 to 14-year-olds, is being heavily marketed and will be the first in a four-part series, so the chances your child or grandchild will come in contact with it at some point are pretty high.

Harari is not shy about stating his beliefs. In a nutshell, in Harari’s gospel there is no God, no soul, and no freewill. Once these pillars are accepted as truth by his followers—many of whom are in positions of power—the next step will be deciding the fate of billions of people who are no longer necessary in a future world that consists of artificial intelligence, biotechnology, and transhumanism.

Autumn 2022 saw Harari venturing into the world of children’s books, with the pre-teen series Unstoppable Us. Here, he tells the unbelievable true story of humans – our all-conquering and insatiable species – in a way that is accessible to kids. The series will be published in four volumes, featuring full-color illustrations, starting with Unstoppable Us, Volume 1: How Humans Took Over the World.

This man's twisted atheistic evolution-based "(elite) humans will be as gods" ideology is so dangerous.

Line

Established
This guy mind might be such depressing place to be in. Oh, and the look at the picture of him when I first saw it, I though «Eh, mental unhinged. He look insane. »

The worst of it is that’s he totally seem to whole heartily believe the lies he told himself as much as a «random sheep »

This guy don’t like life. It’s all gray of depression/nihilism and of blood. There is no love, no intensity for the wonderful feeling of being alive and free in this guy. Must be sinister to live in a mind like this..

Line

Established
He's going directly directly after the children.

Long article. Has links to harari's speeches at the wef to hear it all from him directly.

This man's twisted atheistic evolution-based "(elite) humans will be as gods" ideology is so dangerous.
Totally. It’s just reduce live to mathematics, cold calculs and logic, who eat the weak, who eat the strong.
There no emotion in it. It’s just…Pure void.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Totally. It’s just reduce live to mathematics, cold calculs and logic, who eat the weak, who eat the strong.
There no emotion in it. It’s just…Pure void.
His “philosophy” is very similar to another famous (and later insane) person who declared “God is dead”

Line

Established
His “philosophy” is very similar to another famous (and later insane) person who declared “God is dead”

Nietzsche right? That’s one guy who subscribed on Freudian ideas of how humans « function »?
Eeeh, no shocking then.
I’m more concerned about the state of mind of Yuval, who seem to believe in NOTHING. Beside his own right to «r*pe » people minds.

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
One thing I can’t get my head around with these people is why they don’t fear God.

They can truly believe there Is no hell after and they’ll end up in it.

if they don’t fear revelations then what do they fear?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
One thing I can’t get my head around with these people is why they don’t fear God.

They can truly believe there Is no hell after and they’ll end up in it.

if they don’t fear revelations then what do they fear?
They love themselves and they fear annihilation (so they focus on transhumanism). If they knew what would follow if they go into eternity without the Lord, they would change their perspective rapidly!!!

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Not strictly about Yuval, but the promise of a trans-humanist immortality is the only eternity an atheist materialist can look forward to:

e-Enoch

Superstar
"End Times Villain Yuval Noah Harari Says The World Is On The Verge Of A New Religion Whose Sacred Texts Will Be Written By AI Like ChatGPT"