"We need to eat the babies" says AOC supporter at climate meeting

Vixy

Star
You guys ARE aware of SRA right? That the elite cannibalises on the bodies of infants that has been tortured to death in the most horrific of ways? It sounds like you dont..

free2018

Star
I'm fully aware of it. I personally don't spend a lot of time on because it is so dark and heavy.

Vixy

Star
I'm fully aware of it. I personally don't spend a lot of time on because it is so dark and heavy.
Understandable. I just feel like we need to help them. Theres so many of them and its going on for decade after decade, I wonder how many thousands they've murdured.. But I understand it being too much, I do. I just can't see infant, toddler and teenagers lives as being too much to care about. :(

Aero

Superstar
I got catfished by Tanya once. She had a picture who looked just like a girl I recognized. Plus I'm basically a blind man. Yeah, not my best hour. But oddly enough that's far from my worst experience getting catfished.

Aero

Superstar
“Better to blind than dead”

Always liked you Aero, you fuckin weirdo. :)
Lol, I don't think Tanya is that crazy. Although after we outed her for catfishing me she did totally go insane. I remember her spamming 100s of posts about how she loved lucifer. Oddly enough, that's when I found her the most charming.

BTW most people on the internet don't get my brand of weirdness. So if you do, that's a win in my book.

free2018

Star
Understandable. I just feel like we need to help them. Theres so many of them and its going on for decade after decade, I wonder how many thousands they've murdured.. But I understand it being too much, I do. I just can't see infant, toddler and teenagers lives as being too much to care about. :(

I get you, but what I've found is that unless we are going to conduct an uprising on the Elite the thing I do daily is walking closer to God.
I don't endorse any kind of abuse or joke around with it. Incidentally, there are so many children abused in plain sight by psychos with demons every day. We don't respect children. We should protect children much more as a society and that would be a start.

Vixy

Star
I get you, but what I've found is that unless we are going to conduct an uprising on the Elite the thing I do daily is walking closer to God.
I don't endorse any kind of abuse or joke around with it. Incidentally, there are so many children abused in plain sight by psychos with demons every day. We don't respect children. We should protect children much more as a society and that would be a start.
Yeah, yeah I recognize this. I too am closer to him than ever before,the last years of my life I've never prayed as often as now, I think. That is the advantage, it really is. And we DO know it has to be this way in order for his coming. Love that you're a believer, Free.

Ps you guys, check this out, one of my fave accounts on insta put this up.

http://instagr.am/p/B3PehsHJ74V/