"We need to eat the babies" says AOC supporter at climate meeting

Vixy

Star
Looks hired by you-know-who to test if the population is ready for their endgame. Note she has the same accent as Schwarzenegger and we know who he works for and that theyre active in Austria.. At a first look you think "mentally ill" but no.. Shes hired by them, shes probably from a breeding programme since shes pregnant aswell. And considering what's being done to the women in breeding programmes, I'm surprised she's this clear..

See the word about eating human meat hasn't come out that big, yet she not only knows about it but also draws it one step furthure. Thats them pulling the strings. Endgame.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Looks hired by you-know-who to test if the population is ready for their endgame. Note she has the same accent as Schwarzenegger and we know who he works for and that theyre active in Austria.. At a first look you think "mentally ill" but no.. Shes hired by them, shes probably from a breeding programme since shes pregnant aswell. And considering what's being done to the women in breeding programmes, I'm surprised she's this clear..

See the word about eating human meat hasn't come out that big, yet she not only knows about it but also draws it one step furthure. Thats them pulling the strings. Endgame.
Upon watching this video again, I too agree that she's a plant pushing some messed up agenda bs.

free2018

Star
Troll level 5000.
Full props.
I've listened to it many times.
The saddest part was that the Native New York audience were so used to madness that no one reacted. Many New Yorkers are very jaded and fluff off madness 24/7.
I knew it was a troll immediately.
Incidentally, Larouche were originally left wing.

polymoog

Superstar
Wth?! That lady is a mad woman. Surprised "security" didn't take her away.
well, they first pushed the vegan agenda and then the insect eating agenda and no one flinched. then they went to eating dead people and still no one on the left flinched.... eating babies didnt seem to upset anyone in the audience. if this isnt clown world material, i dont know what is.

the left should start eating other leftists... for climate change.

its hilarious to see AOC faced with the lunacy that she pedals. how does it feel, ms cortez? by the way, thanks for stating on the record that eating our children would not be a good idea.

Thunderian

Superstar
well, they first pushed the vegan agenda and then the insect eating agenda and no one flinched. then they went to eating dead people and still no one on the left flinched.... eating babies didnt seem to upset anyone in the audience. if this isnt clown world material, i dont know what is.

the left should start eating other leftists... for climate change.

its hilarious to see AOC faced with the lunacy that she pedals. how does it feel, ms cortez? by the way, thanks for stating on the record that eating our children would not be a good idea.

Aero

Superstar
Lol yes. This is like a masterclass of how to troll.

I thought AOC's response was solid too. Definitely smart not to take the bait.

elsbet

Superstar
... its hilarious to see AOC faced with the lunacy that she pedals. how does it feel, ms cortez? by the way, thanks for stating on the record that eating our children would not be a good idea.
Did she? I didn't hear that part.

Johnny5

Veteran
Like Lisa and Badfinger stated earlier it was a plant from LaRouche. LaRouche claimed credit for it via their Twitter account.