We have a Satanic World Government: What's next?

Jimmy hu

Rookie
At the beggining, I didn't wanted to believe that "the Illuminati" is a Luciferian/Satanic organization.
I searched a lot... For years... and now the proofs are clear and I can't deny the truth.

The illuminati/Stablishment is evil.
They pretend to be good with the excuse to make 1 religion, 1 government and bring peace to the world, but they are satanics. So, somebody can explain how a satanic organization can bring peace to the world ?

There is no logical explanation, how a group of people who commited murders and will continue commit murders, can bring peace to the world?!
I understand the desire of some people to join the opposite church (satan's church). This is a frecuent desire of polarity and rebelion completly natural in somes humans...

And I understand that somes groups are angry about the christian church, specialy jews, pagans and decenders of templars.
But I questioned myself about the illuminati.. why are they going so far? is the angry so big that worth to kill almost all the humanity? Is the angry so big that worth to lose their soul?

After we realize that we have a satanic world governmemt... we may be in shock for a while.. and then we need to come back to reality..
And think, What's next now?

Last edited:

Surley

Established
I WOULD SAY RESEARCH AND REALIZE THE ONLY RELIGION THEY FORBID AND HATE IS CHRISTIANITY...THEN ASK YOURSELF WHY IS IT A THREAT TO THEM. THEN REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL AND GET READY FOR JESUS IS COMING SOON

Daze

Superstar
ok, challenge accepted. what research would you suggest that would show me why the satanist cabal, global government only REAL enemy is Jesus. Why IS IT THAT HE IS THE ONLY THREAT?
I agree Jeaus is their enemy but how many have Jesus's message today? I mean the anti Christ will claim to be prophet then god incarnate. Don't you already. believe that a man is god? I mean this is possible for you.

You say Christianity is a threat while i say only the 10% who worship god without partners are.

Those who think man can become god. (ie worship Jesus) actually play into thier plan.

I am always pointing out how the bible says Jesus is not god but cognitive dissonance goes a long way.

While monotheists today are literally shot at and put into concentration camps but hey... Only Christians are there enemy.

Right?

cyt456

Established
ok, challenge accepted. what research would you suggest that would show me why the satanist cabal, global government only REAL enemy is Jesus. Why IS IT THAT HE IS THE ONLY THREAT?
Messiah defends evil serpent. A promise made in the Garden of Eden

judah

Established
Apocalypse = uncover, disclose, reveal.

All things are being revealed, I personally think its to cement where we as individuals stand in this final battle. God is taking away ignorance, never have I known so many people to be aware of the occult or 'illuminati'. Its about what you do with what you learn.

This is it folks.

What's next? Judgment.

cyt456

Established
Where does he defend the serpent? Scripture please.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
and you will strike his heel.”
in the same scripture, KJV translated as bruise your head. Interesting

AshCash

Established
I just believe that they want us all dead because we're not apart of their "bloodlines". I believe with the convid vax being out, that's their way of eliminating us. Thankfully my family and I are smart and won't get it...but I can't say the same to my sheep-extended family. The end goal is depopulation, and possibly the blueprint for this is the Georgia Guide stones. I think they want the world to themselves....aka just them and us gone. Their bloodline runs pretty deep I mean look at all these presidents, royals, and celebs connected to each other.

Jack Omm

I WOULD SAY RESEARCH AND REALIZE THE ONLY RELIGION THEY FORBID AND HATE IS CHRISTIANITY...THEN ASK YOURSELF WHY IS IT A THREAT TO THEM. THEN REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL AND GET READY FOR JESUS IS COMING SOON
That's all?
Just repent and believe in Jesus??

The apocalypse is B.S.
The book of John was written by jews.
THIS IS NOT THE END.

Jack Omm

This big awaking will bring truth to the humanity.
and a better future without a Satanic World Government.

I just believe that they want us all dead because we're not apart of their "bloodlines". I believe with the convid vax being out, that's their way of eliminating us. Thankfully my family and I are smart and won't get it...but I can't say the same to my sheep-extended family. The end goal is depopulation, and possibly the blueprint for this is the Georgia Guide stones. I think they want the world to themselves....aka just them and us gone. Their bloodline runs pretty deep I mean look at all these presidents, royals, and celebs connected to each other.
We cannot become slaves if we die. This is a major misunderstanding. Satan doesn't want us to be martyrs, it wants us to surrender to it. When too many people are weary of torture and solitude or accept bribes, there is no need for many dead.

cyt456

Established
I try not to be negative... Hope is all we have.
haha, what hope, some high dimension alien pities us enough to kill our master for us? Or we protest our way out of it. Which way is more achievable in your opinion

They don't hate christianity - it's been a part of the conditioning for a long while. The story of Jesus is an adaption of the pagan sun worship which has recently been adapted again into outer space (heaven) and 'science' worship. All you have to do is look at the zodiac constellations and compare them to the 12 disciples of christ and any inquiring and un-biased/truther oriented mind will come to realize that it is simply a mockery of the masses (religion included) unwavering ignorance.. It is no coincidence that Christ was supposedly born on the 25th December which is the winter solstice, the point where the Sun begins to contract back towards the Earth. It is also no coincidence that Easter, the holiday which supposedly celebrates the rebirth of Christ, is phonetically related to the word "Ishtar" which is the god of fertility and life. It is also no coincidence that the Halo is a depiction of Saturn's rings which are symbolic of restriction which is the main characteristic of the archetype Satan. Hence SATURNalia, the early predecessor of Christmas. Hence SANTA is an anagram for SATAN. SATAN CLAWS. Saint Nicholas//Santnikollas//SantaKlas. The whole world is initiated into the same f*cking religion, christianity included. Those of the abrahamic followings are often the most dull people I meet.

What they actually hate is the modern peasant human understanding the nature of reality and the best publicly available model we have of that is qabalah - their own belief system which has been demonized by what can only be described as lesser minds. The truth isn't evil or good; it just is what is. Get your head around that.

I'm curious though. It's very rare for someone who preaches Christianity to actually subscribe to the teachings of Christianity. Do you believe the Earth is a spinning ball?

Also belief isn't necessary to come to understand the truth - infact its actually counter intuitive, locking yourself into a box and fighting against despite any information what comes your way - this is the literal definition of ignorance. Here's an experiment; ask God for forgiveness and ask him/it to guide you towards the truth regardless of how it makes you feel. If anything, this can only strengthen your relationship with God. God does not like ignorance. "Seek and ye shall find"

Last edited:

cyt456

Established
They don't hate christianity - it's been a part of the conditioning for a long while. The story of Jesus is an adaption of the pagan sun worship which has recently been adapted again into outer space (heaven) and 'science' worship. All you have to do is look at the zodiac constellations and compare them to the 12 disciples of christ and any inquiring and un-biased/truther oriented mind will come to realize that it is simply a mockery of the masses (religion included) unwavering ignorance.. It is no coincidence that Christ was supposedly born on the 25th December which is the winter solstice, the point where the Sun begins to contract back towards the Earth. It is also no coincidence that Easter, the holiday which supposedly celebrates the rebirth of Christ, is phonetically related to the word "Ishtar" which is the god of fertility and life. It is also no coincidence that the Halo is a depiction of Saturn's rings which are symbolic of restriction which is the main characteristic of the archetype Satan. Hence SATURNalia, the early predecessor of Christmas. Hence SANTA is an anagram for SATAN. SATAN CLAWS. Saint Nicholas//Santnikollas//SantaKlas. The whole world is initiated into the same f*cking religion, christianity included. Those of the abrahamic followings are often the most dull people I meet.

What they actually hate is the modern peasant human understanding the nature of reality and the best publicly available model we have of that is qabalah - their own belief system which has been demonized by what can only be described as lesser minds. The truth isn't evil or good; it just is what is. Get your head around that.

I'm curious though. It's very rare for someone who preaches Christianity to actually subscribe to the teachings of Christianity. Do you believe the Earth is a spinning ball?

Also belief isn't necessary to come to understand the truth - infact its actually counter intuitive, locking yourself into a box and fighting against despite any information what comes your way - this is the literal definition of ignorance. Here's an experiment; ask God for forgiveness and ask him/it to guide you towards the truth regardless of how it makes you feel. If anything, this can only strengthen your relationship with God. God does not like ignorance. "Seek and ye shall find"
We all knew the story of mystery Babylon, you haven’t dig far enough. believe the alien, new age all you want, flat earth is the truth lol

Attachments

Jack Omm

haha, what hope, some high dimension alien pities us enough to kill our master for us? Or we protest our way out of it. Which way is more achievable in your opinion
I believe in God, but I also believe in the power of the people. The protest is just the start, what we need here is a freaking revolution in the structures of power.
Can we make it?
Yes, why not?