We found whats in the vaccines causing so many deaths

Vixy

Star
Its graphene hydroxide, a newly mad ematerial made out of charcoal. This man, Dr. Andreas Noack, was murdered for releasing this information so you better appretiate the sacrifice he made for you.

This is his pregnant widow, shes clearly traumatized by what happened, we only know he was brutally attacked.

Good find but most conspiracy people already know this if you have your finger on the pulse however the doctor is a new find so thanks

I'm glad he shared his information before he was fatally attacked. He seemed like an intelligent man. Although, I don't where you're getting the information that graphene hydroxide derives from charcoal. Dr. Noack stated that breakpads can be made out of graphene hydroxide because of it's non decomposable composition. Not to mention, charcoal is used to cleanse the body, tablets can even be bought to do so:

It's interesting to note that many papers that describe what graphene hydroxide either need to be purchased or are locked. I was able to find a '14 paper that explains how it interacts with supercapacitors:

Three-dimensionally networked graphene hydroxide with giant pores and its application in supercapacitors