We do NOT have free will. God controls everything.

A person can be known very well by what they conceive or imagine God to be. Littleladys shallow, worldly, non profound, divisive, uninspiring theories about God are just a reflection of herself. She struggles to take the deep and profound words of Jesus and Moses and strip them of their universal meaning, and make Truth into something time bound and worldly, where Truth is universal and all encompassing by definition.

Now her religion doesn’t even work if human beings have the capacity of free will. well they do lol. You might have never exercised your own little lady. Because will is free, you are free to exercise it or not. If you have never done so, you can testify that humans do not possess this quality.

all this thread is, is a sad biography of a soul without inspiration. Hoping you will move beyond it one day

LittleLady

Established
Well if you have no moral problem with your deity being a sociopath... I don't think you have "an accurate understanding", rather you are simply another expression of humanity's endless capacity to engage in self-delusion. The thing which you (and admittedly many others) fail to comprehend is that every being, black, white, grey, yellow, orange or blue, is a living sentient entity which suffers. Characters in a novel do not suffer, they have no subjective existence. Tormenting characters in a novel therefore can't be considered immoral, while tormenting actual subjectively-existing beings, certainly can be.

I am very skeptical about the notion that the "Sovereignty of God" outweighs the idea of Divine Goodness, or that such Goodness cannot be understood by analogy with Goodness that we see in human beings. Plato's "The Form of the Good" seems to me like a good way to understand whatever Divinity there might be. But by your posts I doubt you have made any serious philosophical studies, and so maybe such ideas are lost on you.

By the way, I really like roots reggae music. I assume you do too?
You're not an Israelite, so I doubt you'd understand this anyway. God isn't a sociopath, but you can see him however you want to since this is your kingdom, and it'll fall eventually. All of this blasphemy is just going to come back to you in the end.

When I'm being taught about the Bible, I don't need any science whatsoever, all I need is my father to teach me and that is it. If you say otherwise, then that's you, not me. I'm capable of understanding because God has appointed me to, considering I'm from his bloodline. You can't understand because you aren't. I don't say this with pride, but rather as a fact.

Alanantic

Star
You're not an Israelite, so I doubt you'd understand this anyway. God isn't a sociopath, but you can see him however you want to since this is your kingdom, and it'll fall eventually. All of this blasphemy is just going to come back to you in the end.

When I'm being taught about the Bible, I don't need any science whatsoever, all I need is my father to teach me and that is it. If you say otherwise, then that's you, not me. I'm capable of understanding because God has appointed me to, considering I'm from his bloodline. You can't understand because you aren't. I don't say this with pride, but rather as a fact.
Sounds to me like you've given up your own sense or morality, your conscience, and your sense of logical discernment of truth for the morals and intellect of an Iron Age God.

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. “ -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Tidal

Star
..If you pass through a nightmare, you know that is no more than a bad dream. If you can live in the world in that consciousness, you will not suffer..

Yes, that's why Christians and mystics are cool calm and relaxed because they know this yukky atoms-and-molecules material world counts for nothing and is not meant to be taken seriously-
"Don't love the world or the things in it, otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"For we look at things unseen rather than the seen, for the seen are temporary, but the unseen are eternal" (2 Cor 4:18)

Non-spiritual people on the other hand are jumpy, irritable and uptight because they're trapped in the world and are like wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road..:)

Tidal

Star
Food for thought- If we regard Jesus as a 'Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation' it'd certainly explain how he did his 37 miracles by bending this "dream" we call reality.
Furthermore he said WE could do it too, how kool is that..:)

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream"- Edgar Allen Poe
"You can be in my dream if i can be in your dream" -Bob Dylan
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on" -The Tempest
"Strawberry Fields, nothing is real" - The Beatles
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one'' -Einstein
"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (Bible: James 4:14)
"Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"- Morpheus in The Matrix
"The quantum atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts"- Prof. Werner Heisenberg (Nobel Prize winner in Physics)

How about it there Bob?-

Alanantic

Star
Yes, that's why Christians and mystics are cool calm and relaxed because they know this yukky atoms-and-molecules material world counts for nothing and is not meant to be taken seriously-
"Don't love the world or the things in it, otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"For we look at things unseen rather than the seen, for the seen are temporary, but the unseen are eternal" (2 Cor 4:18)

Non-spiritual people on the other hand are jumpy, irritable and uptight because they're trapped in the world and are like wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road..:)
Hey, we're all dreaming this. Some of us have a hint that it can't be real, but that's about it. We're one small accident away from being sucked back in. Remember, we're awake. It's our soul that's asleep and dreaming.

"When I was 4 years old, I was walking down the street and I found myself, saying out loud, "I'm really here! I'm really HERE!!" Why I thought that was so profound, I don't know. But, suddenly I experienced Life as a Dream, a Lucid Dream, and I was the Dreamer. It was like I went from being an actor on a stage lost in the part, to being in the audience. I thought about telling my parents but I knew it would be a waste of time. They thought Life was REAL." -- My first experience of Truth

Tidal

Star
But, suddenly I experienced Life as a Dream, a Lucid Dream, and I was the Dreamer. It was like I went from being an actor on a stage lost in the part, to being in the audience. I thought about telling my parents but I knew it would be a waste of time. They thought Life was REAL." -- My first experience of Truth

Yes, parents (including mine) usually brainwash their kids into "getting on in the world, "making something of themselves", "becoming a success", blah blah blah (yawn).
Luckily I was a tough-minded little s.o.b and rejected all that krap and have been happy ever since.. :)

PS- my late dad was a chronic workaholic, "that shoe factory's my life" he once told my mother, and of course he wanted me to be like him, but I was always in and out of work because everything I tried bored the shite out of me.
He eventually sent himself half-nutty with overwork, and as he lay dying of cancer in hospital his last thoughts turned to me and he asked my mother "Has that idle bleeder got a job yet?"..:D

Alanantic

Star
Yes, parents (including mine) usually brainwash their kids into "getting on in the world, "making something of themselves", "becoming a success", blah blah blah (yawn).
Luckily I was a tough-minded little s.o.b and rejected all that krap and have been happy ever since.. :)

PS- my late dad was a chronic workaholic, "that shoe factory's my life" he once told my mother, and of course he wanted me to be like him, but I was always in and out of work because everything I tried bored the shite out of me.
He eventually sent himself half-nutty with overwork, and as he lay dying of cancer in hospital his last thoughts turned to me and he asked my mother "Has that idle bleeder got a job yet?"..:D
I remember our family at the hospital to pay my dad his last respects. He said, "Well, Alan's still on cloud 9." I felt that was rather offensive! so, I understand...

Tidal

Star
A kid called Melvin lived across the road from us and his parents decided that he was going to be a solicitor/lawyer, so they made him cram and study all the time.
As the rest of us played football and cricket on the green, we could see him at an upstairs window of his house watching us as he was no doubt wishing his parents would let him join in.
We all left school and went our separate ways and the last I heard of him was in a newspaper report around 1970, he HAD become a solicitor with a local law firm but had then swindled clients out of £30,000 GB pounds.
The firm repaid the clients and also put in a good word for him with the judge, I think they recognised that he was a bit nutty, so he only got a suspended sentence.
Maybe if his parents had let him have a normal childhood and play with us he'd have grown up normal.

PS- there were also stories going around the neighbourhood that when he was a toddler his mother used to make him wear a girl's dress because she'd wanted a little girl baby instead of a boy.

Tidal

Star
I remember our family at the hospital to pay my dad his last respects. He said, "Well, Alan's still on cloud 9." I felt that was rather offensive! so, I understand...

Haha yes there's parents for you..:)
As a kid whenever I brought a model kit home, my old man would sneer- "Huh, been wasting your money again, when are you going to grow up and start saving your money?", but I ignored him and just carried on..:)
Perhaps he'd have preferred me to join the local street gang and run wild with them instead of sitting quietly up in my room building models?
PS- I stll build kits, i've got my eye on this nice castle down the model shop..:)

Lyfe

Star
Its sad to see that when tribulation does begin the real body of Christ(including white people) will be out preaching the gospel and calling lost sinners to repentance and fellowshipping together while littlelady is all alone, because of her divisive unbiblical doctrine that nobody who can read the bible for themselves will accept. There are so many passages of scripture that refute your anti white gospel that you have to remain willfully ignorant to them to come to your conclusions...

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

The Bible is a straightforward book and it uses plain speech. It isnt a giant mystery or code to crack, its simple and made for even the simple to understand. Nowhere do I find within it or see the racist gospel you speak of.... Repent of this wickedness.

Aero

Superstar
As I said, they are from the seed of the evil one so they HAVE to be destroyed too. Their ancestors also left them a tab. That's it.
My understanding is the only logical versions of predestination contain a form of dualism. Basically, the only way to get around the contradiction is with 2 different parts running at the same time. In that sense, God still controls pretty much everything past, present, and future but leaves a slight margin of error we call choice. The choice can be spiritual or physical, the point is both are subject to the predictability of mechanical law.

I'm with some of the arguments that God did, in fact, create a contradiction, but you are going way further than that.

Lyfe

Star
There is both free will and predestination in the Bible. Its like the same debate that takes place between calvinists and arminians. There are passages in the scriptures that support free will, but then there are also passages that support predestination. There are passages that clearly support predestination in scripture and nobody can refute that, but paradoxically enough there are passages that speak of free will as well and nobody can really dispute that either.

LittleLady

Established
Its sad to see that when tribulation does begin the real body of Christ(including white people) will be out preaching the gospel and calling lost sinners to repentance and fellowshipping together while littlelady is all alone, because of her divisive unbiblical doctrine that nobody who can read the bible for themselves will accept. There are so many passages of scripture that refute your anti white gospel that you have to remain willfully ignorant to them to come to your conclusions...

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

The Bible is a straightforward book and it uses plain speech. It isnt a giant mystery or code to crack, its simple and made for even the simple to understand. Nowhere do I find within it or see the racist gospel you speak of.... Repent of this wickedness.

In my other thread, God says every Edomite will be destroyed. You're just in denial, and I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't an Israelite.

Obadiah 1:15-18
“The Lord’s day of judging is coming soon
to all the nations.
The same evil things you did to other people
will happen to you;

they will come back upon your own head.
Because you drank in my Temple,
all the nations will drink on and on.
They will drink and drink
until they disappear.
But on Mount Zion some will escape the judgment, (that some being the 1/3 Israelites)
and it will be a holy place.
The people of Jacob will take back their land
from those who took it from them. (Who did that? Esau, and therefore since their descendants will be punished in these days, they're going to pay the price for what their ancestors did and because they are of evil seed)
The people of Jacob will be like a fire
and the people of Joseph[b] like a flame.

But the people of Esau[c] will be like dry stalks.
The people of Jacob will set them on fire and burn them up.
There will be no one left of the people of Esau.
This will happen because the Lord has said it."

And all of this obviously happens during and after the Millennium.

Genesis Chapter 25 to Chapter 27 shows that Esau sold his birthright to Jacob. Since he did that (because the Lord put it in him to do so) that means Jacob will always be first. He was first in the beginning, and he will be first in the end. Had he not sold his birthright, then Esau would be first, but God didn't want it to be that way. He wants Jacob to be first because he was chosen since the beginning.

Ezekiel 35:37-9
The Lord said: Ezekiel, son of man, condemn the people of Edom and say to them I, the Lord God, am now your enemy. And I will turn your nation into an empty wasteland, leaving your towns in ruins. Your land will be a desert, and then you will know that I am the Lord. People of Edom, not only have you been Israel’s longtime enemy, you simply watched when disaster wiped out its people as punishment for their sins. And so, as surely as I am the living Lord God, you are guilty of murder and must be put to death. I will destroy your nation and kill anyone who travels through it. Dead bodies will cover your mountains and fill up your valleys, and your land will lie in ruins forever. No one will live in your towns ever again. You will know that I am the Lord."

Isaiah 14:1-2
"The Lord will have compassion on Jacob; (As he was again, always chosen)
once again he will choose Israel (Israelites)
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors." (Because of what your ancestors did to my ancestors, now you're going to become Jacobs slave in the name of vengeance and justice for a total of 1,000 years and after that, you will be destroyed.)

So no, by all of this evidence, nobody who isn't an Israelite can repent. You have to be of Israelite bloodline to obtain that chance. You cannot be the seed of Esau. That means every Nation outside of Israel will suffer. America, Germany, the UK, Turkey, Iran, China, Korea, Japan, Spain, Portugal, France, Canada, India, Italy, Greece, etc etc.

On the first day of the Millennium, the scattered 1/3 of Israelites will transport to Israel to take back their rightful place as they always should've remained.

Acts 10:35 and Revelation 7:9 only refers to the Israelites WITHIN the Nations, not the Nations themselves. As I explained in my other thread, the Israelites have been scattered into different Nations due to slavery and reproduction. As a matter of fact, they were slaves so they were the ones building most of everything anyways, that is why when the Millennium happens, we're going to take you as our slaves and have you build our mansions and whatever else we command you to do because you did it to us, now we're going to do it to you and it's going to be 10 times worse than what we had to go through. Then the Lord God will destroy you.

So if there's any White Christians out there, all you're doing is knowing that God is the Alpha and Omega which is good, but you're still going to be destroyed. I'm being blunt because that's the truth. The only reason you exist is because your ancestors punished my people for disobeying God and this is your kingdom. This world is your kingdom that is slowly starting to fall. You might as well enjoy it because it's over soon.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
In my other thread, God says every Edomite will be destroyed. You're just in denial, and I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't an Israelite.

Obadiah 1:15-18
“The Lord’s day of judging is coming soon
to all the nations.
The same evil things you did to other people
will happen to you;

they will come back upon your own head.
Because you drank in my Temple,
all the nations will drink on and on.
They will drink and drink
until they disappear.
But on Mount Zion some will escape the judgment, (that some being the 1/3 Israelites)
and it will be a holy place.
The people of Jacob will take back their land
from those who took it from them. (Who did that? Esau, and therefore since their descendants will be punished in these days, they're going to pay the price for what their ancestors did and because they are of evil seed)
The people of Jacob will be like a fire
and the people of Joseph[b] like a flame.

But the people of Esau[c] will be like dry stalks.
The people of Jacob will set them on fire and burn them up.
There will be no one left of the people of Esau.
This will happen because the Lord has said it."

And all of this obviously happens during and after the Millennium.

Genesis Chapter 25 to Chapter 27 shows that Esau sold his birthright to Jacob. Since he did that (because the Lord put it in him to do so) that means Jacob will always be first. He was first in the beginning, and he will be first in the end. Had he not sold his birthright, then Esau would be first, but God didn't want it to be that way. He wants Jacob to be first because he was chosen since the beginning.

Ezekiel 35:37-9
The Lord said: Ezekiel, son of man, condemn the people of Edom and say to them I, the Lord God, am now your enemy. And I will turn your nation into an empty wasteland, leaving your towns in ruins. Your land will be a desert, and then you will know that I am the Lord. People of Edom, not only have you been Israel’s longtime enemy, you simply watched when disaster wiped out its people as punishment for their sins. And so, as surely as I am the living Lord God, you are guilty of murder and must be put to death. I will destroy your nation and kill anyone who travels through it. Dead bodies will cover your mountains and fill up your valleys, and your land will lie in ruins forever. No one will live in your towns ever again. You will know that I am the Lord."

Isaiah 14:1-2
"The Lord will have compassion on Jacob; (As he was again, always chosen)
once again he will choose Israel (Israelites)
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors." (Because of what your ancestors did to my ancestors, now you're going to become Jacobs slave in the name of vengeance and justice for a total of 1,000 years and after that, you will be destroyed.)

So no, by all of this evidence, nobody who isn't an Israelite can repent. You have to be of Israelite bloodline to obtain that chance. You cannot be the seed of Esau. That means every Nation outside of Israel will suffer. America, Germany, the UK, Turkey, Iran, China, Korea, Japan, Spain, Portugal, France, Canada, India, Italy, Greece, etc etc.

On the first day of the Millennium, the scattered 1/3 of Israelites will transport to Israel to take back their rightful place as they always should've remained.

Acts 10:35 and Revelation 7:9 only refers to the Israelites WITHIN the Nations, not the Nations themselves. As I explained in my other thread, the Israelites have been scattered into different Nations due to slavery and reproduction. As a matter of fact, they were slaves so they were the ones building most of everything anyways, that is why when the Millennium happens, we're going to take you as our slaves and have you build our mansions and whatever else we command you to do because you did it to us, now we're going to do it to you and it's going to be 10 times worse than what we had to go through. Then the Lord God will destroy you.

So if there's any White Christians out there, all you're doing is knowing that God is the Alpha and Omega which is good, but you're still going to be destroyed. I'm being blunt because that's the truth. The only reason you exist is because your ancestors punished my people for disobeying God and this is your kingdom. This world is your kingdom that is slowly starting to fall. You might as well enjoy it because it's over soon.
The selection of scripture you chose to validate your false doctrine isnt even the least bit convincing, not to mention your poor attempt to conform those passages of scripture I mentioned to your theology. You preach a racist gospel and need to repent. Everyone here has used scripture to correct you(its not that hard) and still you stiffen your neck and cling to easy to discredit ideas based off of your own made up theology. I pray for your sake you come back to the simplicity of Christ, because all you are doing is segregating and distancing any hopes you have at any real fellowship with the true body of Christ. Satan has you right where he wants you which is alone and ineffective for the kingdom of God and if you cling to and continue to teach these false ideas all you will do is receive further correction and rejection from true Christians that know their Bible and are led by the holy spirit. You are hurting yourself and its not even for righteousness or the kingdom of Gods sake...

LittleLady

Established
The selection of scripture you chose to validate your false doctrine isnt even the least bit convincing, not to mention your poor attempt to conform those passages of scripture I mentioned to your theology. You preach a racist gospel and need to repent. Everyone here has used scripture to correct you(its not that hard) and still you stiffen your neck and cling to easy to discredit ideas based off of your own made up theology. I pray for your sake you come back to the simplicity of Christ, because all you are doing is segregating and distancing any hopes you have at any real fellowship with the true body of Christ. Satan has you right where he wants you which is alone and ineffective for the kingdom of God and if you cling to and continue to teach these false ideas all you will do is receive further correction and rejection from true Christians that know their Bible and are led by the holy spirit. You are hurting yourself and its not even for righteousness or the kingdom of Gods sake...
The scriptures are crystal clear. Again, you're just in denial. It don't matter how wrong you claim I am, the Kingdom of Israel is rising which is a nightmare for the rest of the world because the world just wants Blacks, Native Americans, and Afro-Hispanics to stay in the ghetto, continue dancing, rapping, having hard times. All of that is slowly erasing away.

I'm assuming you aren't an Israelite and you're probably not a person of color, so this is why you're constantly denying what I'm saying. Only people who aren't Israelites would have this much doubt over the truth. I am not racist for telling you God simply prefers his people over all other Nations. You should be able to see why. All other Nations scoff and mock at the Israelites, the Israelites are the least desired according to the rest of the world. Not only that, but that was his initial decision anyway.

I know you're still going to reply with doubt in your next comment, and if you do, then you can just continue. It doesn't matter what you think, because the 12 Tribes of Israel are going to rule over all Nations soon with Yahawashi being their king and leader. Will last for 1k years, and after that, the Nations will be judged yet again and they will perish. That's all there is to it. I have no sympathy for them either, because of the things they have done, and if you are one of them, then I guess it explains why this is so hard to swallow for you.

Tidal

Star
The Bible is a straightforward book and it uses plain speech. It isnt a giant mystery or code to crack, its simple and made for even the simple to understand. Nowhere do I find within it or see the racist gospel you speak of....

Right, "The common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)

As for "racism", some people imagine they see it everywhere..:)-

DevaWolf

Veteran
Well at least this makes sense, as God is supposed to be all knowing it makes sense that free will doesn't truly exist. Otherwise nobody would be created who went to hell.

A Freeman

Superstar
I have read your entire post, and apologies with respect, but that is all wrong.
Thank-you for reading it, but you didn't digest it and its truth, or you wouldn't be falsely claiming it's wrong. You're attempting to con people into believing Father (God) didn't give us the free-will to CHOOSE between life and death, and between good and evil, even though that's exactly what Father said. So what you've posted about us not having free-will is obviously in error.

If what you said were true, there would be no reason for life on planet Earth. There would be no need for any of the rewards or the punishments that Israel received, nor would there be any reason for Christ's Sacrifice. And there would likewise be no reason for this final oppression/tribulation ("the time of Jacob's Trouble"), to awaken those who deserve to be redeemed. We would all merely be automatons, carrying out our programming.

Whoever taught you these things doesn't know what they're talking about. Please stop misleading others with this satanic nonsense. Stick to The Law, and let Father enlighten you, exactly as Christ teaches.

If what you said were true, there would be no reason for life on planet Earth. There would be no need for any of the rewards or the punishments that Israel received, nor would there be any reason for Christ's Sacrifice. And there would likewise be no reason for this final oppression/tribulation ("the time of Jacob's Trouble"). We would all merely be automatons, carrying out our programming.

Whoever taught you these things you are sharing about not having free will is WRONG. In the previous post and throughout The Law, God Himself tells us to CHOOSE between life and death, between good and evil. This is being shared with you not only to help you, but to help those who are misled, including your "teachers" because they are misleading others too. The proof of this is their contradiction to the very Law Father gave us to keep.

The first verse you give me does not describe us having free will.
Of course it does. What do you think the word CHOOSE means?

It's God saying he set his people in a world of life with good seed (them, the ones that are from a royal bloodline of Jacob) and evil seed (basically way over half of the world whose seed is from the evil one).
Where does it actually say any of these things? It doesn't, does it? So why are you now making these things up? READ WHAT IT ACTUALLY SAYS.

The whole Bible is meant for his people only, obviously nobody else is going to follow it.
Agreed. And who are Father's Children? THOSE WHO ARE BORN AGAIN OF GOD AND OBEY HIM. It's through one's ACTIONS that Father determines who are His People, and it is by our actions that Christ will judge us all (John 5:22). Who do you think decides what body a spirit-Being is going to be placed inside of if not Father?

So when he talks about commanding "people" he's TALKING to HIS people and telling them what they should do.
Father's COMMANDS are for everyone, exactly as He said (Deut. 29:9-15), even though very few will listen to them, and fewer yet will heed them.

I explained 2/3 of the Israelites would die, only 1/3 would remain. No wonder he's telling his people to make sure they're obeying him.
How can you explain things that are not found anywhere in Scripture?

If you are drawing these numbers from Rev. 12:3-4, then you have it exactly backwards, because it was Lucifer/Satan (the red dragon) that drew a third of the “stars of heaven” (angels/spirit-Beings) into his army with his tail/tale of lies, to fight in his coup attempt against Father and Prince Michael/Christ (Isa. 14:12-17, Rev. 12:7-9), which Lucifer/Satan and his angels lost.

Revelation 12:3-4
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

A reminder,

2 Esdras 6:56-57 "As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel." So the Bible isn't for everyone, it's only for the 3/3 Israelites, which 2/3 will perish sadly.
Except it doesn't say anywhere in Scripture that a third of the Israelites will be saved. It plainly states that there will be 144,000, which is a very small fraction of all of the racial Israelites today, which Father promised He would multiply like “the sand which [is] upon the sea shore” (Gen. 22:17) and the “stars of heaven” (Deut. 1:10), making them a nation and a company of nations (Gen. 35:11), i.e. a multitude and a (Commonwealth) of nations in the midst of the Earth (Gen. 48:19).

No one, other than the British people*, have grown into a "multitude in the midst of the earth" AND become "a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations".

*including America, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Northern France, Celtic Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Baltic states and Gibraltar, i.e. the English-speaking nations of the world.

See: 12 Tribes of Israel Research
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

The above thread lists at least 95 of the birthmarks, supported by hundreds and hundreds of verses in Scripture, describing the TRUE people Israel during the latter-days, so they can be easily identified. There simply is no other nation of people that could fit these extremely detailed descriptions, and there is no other throne on Earth that rules over multiple Israelite nations other than the British Davidic Throne of Israel.

Nobody can become Israel.
According to The Law, and The Law made flesh (Christ) that simply isn't true.

Matthew 8:5-11
8:5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
8:6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
8:7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
8:9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this [man], Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth [it].
8:10 When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
8:11 And I say unto you, That MANY shall come from the East and West, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in The Kingdom of heaven.
8:12 But MANY of the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, [so] be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Which is reiterated by Paul, in his letter to the Romans, specifically describing “the grafting of the Gentiles into Israel” by God Himself:-

Romans 11:11-28
11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but [rather] through their fall salvation [is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
11:12 Now if the fall of them [be] the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the Apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation [them which are] my flesh, and might save some of them.
11:15 For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but Life from the dead?
11:16 For if the firstfruit [be] holy, the lump [is] also [holy]: and if the root [be] holy, so [are] the branches.
11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them sharest of the root and fatness of the olive tree (symbol of Israel);
11:18 BOAST NOT AGAINST THE BRANCHES. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, [take heed] lest He also spare not thee.
11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in [His] goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: FOR GOD IS ABLE TO GRAFT THEM IN AGAIN.
11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?
11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
11:26 And so all Israel (the holy people) shall be saved (see Daniel 12:7): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away unGodliness from Jacob (Israel):
11:27 For this [is] My Covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
11:28 As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the Elect, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Your bloodline matters.
Being a racial Israelite is fine, but unless someone is keeping The Law, they are NOT TRUE Israelites, not in the true sense of that word.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; THE FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING: the Words (Truth) that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are Life.

If your bloodline is from Esau, you cannot possibly be associated with Israel ever. If your bloodline is from Jacob, BUT you disobey the Lord, you're not receiving the kingdom.
Read what you just wrote and THINK about it. You've written conditional (if-then) statements that depend upon PERFORMANCE, all of which requires FREE-WILL. So your own descriptions are contradicting your initial FLAWED assumptions.

Just as Jesus himself is also called the son of David because it indicates that he is from royal bloodline, he is also called the son of Abraham indicating he is an Israelite. Only the ones from the 12 Tribes of Israel are the ones that have the chance to receive the kingdom.
Yes, Jesus was descended from the royal line of David, through both Judah and Levi, making Him uniquely eligible to be both King and High Priest of Israel. However, according to the prophecies, Christ will NOT be in a body from Judah this time, but in a body from Joseph-Ephraim instead (Gen. 49:10, 22-24).

Apparently only 144k will succeed. Not just from this period of time, but also since the beginning.
Agreed. Please note well that 144,000 out of billions is a very small percentage that is nowhere near one-third.

David will be in the kingdom, Jedidiah will be in the kingdom, Elijah will be there, Abraham will be there, Issac will be there, Isaiah will be there, Job will be there, Joseph will be there, Moses will be there, Jacob will be there, Noah will be there, John will be there, and everyone else who were chosen by God since the beginning to this current time period. Notice how all of these people are Israelites. Their bloodlines.
With the exception of Elijah, Who is a previous (2 kings 2:11, John 3:13) as well as the current incarnation of Christ (Mal. 4:2, 4:5), and thus our King, there is no guarantee that the spirit-Beings who incarnated the human bodies listed above will be among those redeemed from the Earth.

It's fine being an Israelite (British) by birth, but our redemption depends upon our ACTIONS (works) over ALL of our previous lifetimes, as well as our current lifetime NOW, during these end-times. That is why each and every one of us should be striving to be Christ-like in every way.

Please note well Christ's words about Judgment Day, when He will judge everyone according to their WORKS (actions).

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son (Enoch 58:1; 60:11; 68:39):

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

Revelation 20:12-13
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.

Lastly, the Bible HAS been white-washed by the White Man to deceive us. He has an everlasting hatred for the Israelites so of course he'd do that to lead them astray.
According to whom? Can you really not see that your entire paradigm is based upon RACIAL HATRED that has no scriptural basis, i.e. is based upon a LIE?

It is absolutely loathsome to me to talk about the skin color of humans, but since you seem insistent on peddling LIES about black supremacy and their alleged bloodlines, etc., it needs to be addressed using Scripture.

Noah was WHITE, as recorded in the book of Enoch:-

Enoch 105:1-5
105:1 After days, my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech (Gen. 5:26-29; Luke 3:36-38).
105:2 She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, THE FLESH OF WHICH WAS WHITE AS SNOW and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was WHITE LIKE WOOL, AND LONG; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light (Sura 44:54).
105:3 And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, opening also his mouth, he spoke to The Lord of Righteousness. Then Lamech his father was afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Methuselah, and said: I have begotten a son, a substituted son. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven; is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us (Rev. 1:14).
105:4 His eyes are bright like the rays of the sun; his countenance glorious, and he looks not as if he belonged to me, but to the angels (Sura 44:54).
105:5 I am afraid, lest something miraculous should take place on Earth in his days.

Enoch goes on to tell us (prophesy) about the offspring of Noah as well.

Enoch 88:1, 11-20
88:1 Then one of those four went to the white cows, and taught them a secret. It was born, and while the cow (Lamech) was trembling (ch. 105:3), became a man, and built for himself a large ship (Noah's Ark). In this he dwelt, and three cows (Ham, Shem, and Japheth) dwelt with him in that ship, which covered them (Gen. 7:7).

88:11 The ship rested on the earth; darkness receded; and it became light.
88:12 Then the white cow, which became a man, went out of the ship, and the three cows with him (Gen. 8:18).
88:13 One of the three cows was white (Shem) resembling that cow (Noah); one of them was red as blood (Japheth - to become communists - Rev. 11:6), and one of them was black (Ham). And the white cow was left (Sura 66:10).
88:14 Then began wild beasts and birds to bring forth.
88:15 Of all these the different kinds assembled together, lions, tigers, wolves, dogs, wild boars, foxes, rabbits, and the hanzar.
88:16 The siset, the avest, kites, the phonkas and ravens.
88:17 Then a white cow was born in the midst of them (Abraham).
88:18 And they began to bite each other; when the white cow, which was born in the midst of them, brought forth a wild ass and a white cow at the same time (Ishmael and Isaac) and after that many wild asses (Keturah's children). Then a white cow, which was born, brought forth a black wild sow (Esau/Edom/Idumean) and a white sheep (Jacob/Israel).
88:19 That wild sow (Esau) also brought forth many swine (Gen. 26:34; 28:9; 32:6);
88:20 And that white sheep (Jacob/Israel) brought forth twelve sheep (sons, who fathered the Twelve Tribes of Israel - The Shepherd's flock - Gen. 49:24; Eze. 34; John 10:11).

There are TWO NATIONS on Earth who have taken the Bible, translated it into the other languages of the world, published it, and then taken it all over the world, fulfilling their task as God's TWO WITNESSES.

Those two nations are the U.K. and U.S. who are the TWO SONS of Joseph: Ephraim and Manasseh (the British and Anglo-Saxon Americans).

If we look to other historical sources outside of Scripture, we have the amazing accounts in “He Walked the Americas” by L. Taylor Hansen, from numerous tribes of the American Indians (from North, Central and South America), who share consistent accounts about their WHITE BROTHER visiting them during the 1st century A.D., bringing with Him The Law that they should live by. If you haven't already read it, you really should.

We also have the colors themselves, irrespective of their application to human skin. White is historically a color denoting light and purity (white lights, virginity, wedding gowns) and black denotes darkness (black as night).

Further, we have the description of the body Christ will use during His Second Coming, which very clearly states He has a WHITE HEAD AND WHITE HAIR and also tells us He speaks ENGLISH (Rev. 1:14-15), which isn't surprising, given that He is prophesied to grow up in ENGLAND, just as Jesus did, near Glastonbury.

One cannot base their entire paradigm on the misinterpretation of 2-3 verses in Scripture, while ignoring hundreds and hundreds of verses and all of the physical evidence described and prophesied throughout the Bible about the true people Israel. It's dishonest and hateful, which itself is against The Law.

Which brings us back to the core principle of The Law: LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF.

Beyond seeing how the prophecies have been fulfilled in exact and minute detail, no one needs to worry about bloodlines, or race, or skin color, or telling everyone else how they allegedly know they are saved because they are “Christian” or because their skin color is black or because they believe they are a racial Israelite, whether that is true or not.

What people need to be concerned with is their ACTIONS, because it is by our ACTIONS (Fruit/Works) that we SHALL be known and by which ervery single one of us SHALL be judged.

We have Christ's Word on that.

Matthew 7:17-19
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into
The Fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Last edited: