We do NOT have free will. God controls everything.

A Freeman

Superstar
Wait, let me get this out the way first.

"And where is your evidence that Esau is all those in bodies with white-skin? YOU HAVE NONE. Hence you become an accuser of the brothers and sisters of those that follow the REAL Christ and keep The Law."

Do you not see how White America and all of these other European countries are high ranking? Who are the ones that went into slavery? It wasn't y'all! Whoever fits the description in Deuteronomy, those are they who belong to God, and who is that? Blacks, Native Americans, and Afro-Hispanics. Esau is literally called the devil in Revelation Chapter 12. Yes, sadly, some of my people aren't right with God, some of them are foolish and are without wisdom. That's why 2/3 of Israelites will die. And honestly, quit being offended.
It appears it's you who are offended by the truth, which is why you ignored the Scriptures which leave NO DOUBT that the descendants of Esau were of MIXED RACE, so you can continue with your fantasy. And has anyone claimed Esau and his seed haven't been condemned by God? Or has the truth merely been pointed out that your assumption that Esau is "the White man" is completely without merit?

You've again read ONE verse, and then decided because it has the word "slavery" in it, it must be speaking about "Blacks, Native Americans, and Afro-Hispanics". What about the blessings Father promised through Abraham to Israel, during their "days" (1260 years) of witnessing? Please see a few below of the hundreds of verses describing TRUE Israel, which explain exactly why the U.S. and U.K. have been blessed while they published and carried the Bible to the rest of the world.

17. Israel SHALL be set apart by their ways, and be first among all nations (Deut. 14:2, Deut. 26:18-19, Deut. 33:17, 2 Sam. 7:23).

18. Israel SHALL be set over all the nations (Deut. 14:2, Ps. 147:19-20, Mic. 4:1-5, Mic. 7:16, Isa. 2:1-5, Isa. 43:1-4, Isa. 60:12, Jer. 1:10).

19. Israel SHALL reign over the nations, but be ruled over by none, during the years of their WITNESSING (Deut 15:6, Ezek. 29:14-16).

20. Israel SHALL lend to other nations, borrowing from none{G} (Deut. 15:6, Deut. 28:12).

{G}From Rule Britannia: “Britons never, never, never shall be slaves”.

Unfortunately, Israel hasn't kept The Covenant, and the people have become debt slaves again, this time to rich people from within their own country, likewise as prophesied (Deut. 28:43-46).

21. Israel SHALL continue as a nation FOREVER (2 Sam. 7:16, 24, 29, 1 Chron. 17:22-27, 2 Chron. 13:5, Isa. 9:7, Jer. 31:35-37, Luke 1:32-33).

Which is yet another obvious reason the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel in the Middle East cannot possibly be the true people Israel.

22. Israel SHALL dwell alone (Num. 23:9, Deut. 33:28).

23. Israel SHALL have a new home (2 Sam. 7:10, 1 Chron. 17:9).

2 Samuel 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will PLANT them (Jer. 1:10){H}, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

1 Chronicles 17:9 Also I will ordain a place for My people Israel, and will PLANT them (Ezek. 17:22-24), and they shall dwell in their place, and shall be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness waste them any more, as at the beginning,

{H}The job of uprooting the Davidic Throne of Israel from Palestine, and planting it in its NEW HOME in the British Isles, was assigned to Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to PLANT.

24. Israel's new home SHALL be a land of great agricultural wealth (Deut. 8:7-13, Deut. 33:13-15, Deut. 33:28).

25. Israel's new home SHALL be a land of great mineral wealth (Deut. 33:15-19).

26. Israel’s new home SHALL be filled with the treasures of the Gentiles (Isa. 60:5, 16; 61:6).

27. Israel's new home SHALL NOT be invaded by gentiles (2 Sam. 7:10, Isa. 41:11-14).

28. Israel's new home SHALL be protected by God during the time of their WITNESSING (Num. 24:8, Isa. 54:15-17).

Numbers 24:8 God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce [them] through with his arrows (from Joseph/Ephraim – Gen. 49:24 – the Welsh and English bowmen were the most feared archers in Europe).

29. Israel's new home SHALL be Northwest of Palestine (Isa. 49:12, Jer. 3:18).

30. Israel's new home SHALL be in the “isles afar off” (Isa. 42:4, Isa. 42:10, Isa. 66:19, Jer. 31:10).

31. Israel SHALL live in islands and the coasts of the earth (Ps. 97:1, Isa. 24:15, Isa. 41:1-2, Isa. 49:1-5, Isa. 51:5, Jer. 31:7-10).

32. Israel SHALL become a great naval power and rule the seas (Num. 24:24, Deut. 33:19, 1 kings 9:26-27, Ps. 89:25, Isa. 24:14-16, Isa. 43:16, Isa. 60:5).

RULE Britannia! Britannia rule the waves...

33. Israel SHALL possess the sea gates of its enemies (Gen. 22:17).

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as "the stars of the heaven" (U.S.A.), and as “the sand which [is] upon the sea shore” (U.K. and the Commonwealth); and thy descendants shall possess the [sea] gates of their enemies{I};

{I}Note: The sons of Joseph (Manasseh and Ephraim – the U.S. and the U.K.) have controlled every major sea gate on Earth, including, but not limited to: the Bering Strait, the Bosphorus Strait, the Cape of Good Hope, Cyprus, the Dardanelles, the Strait of Dover, the Falklands, the Florida Strait, the Strait of Gibraltar, Heligoland, Hong Kong, the Hudson Strait, the Strait of Malacca, Malta, the Panama Canal, the Philippines, and the Suez Canal.

34. Israel SHALL become wealthy by trading{J} (Deut. 8:9, 1 kings 9:26-28, Isa. 60:9).

{J}Research Solomon's navy and the British and Dutch East India companies.

35. Israel SHALL see the Gentiles diminished before them (Isa. 60:11-12, Jer. 46:28).

36. Israel SHALL colonize MANY nations (Gen. 17:4-6, 16, Gen. 35:10-11, Gen. 48:19, Gen. 49:22).

37. Israel SHALL colonize the Gentiles in the desolate places of the Earth (Deut. 32:10, Isa. 49:8, Isa. 54:3).

38. Israel SHALL lose a colony (the U.S.A.) before increasing to make room for others (Isa. 49:20).

39. Israel SHALL be given all of the land it needs throughout the world
(Deut. 11:24, Deut. 32:8-9).

Deuteronomy 11:24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea (the Atlantic, initially and later the whole world) shall your coast be.

40. Israel SHALL have a new language – English{K} (Isa. 28:11).

{K}Notes:
a) the most universal language in the world is the English language;
b) the English alphabet is derived from the Phoenician alphabet; and
c) the Phoenician alphabet is itself derived from the proto-Sinaitic Hebrew alphabet

41. Israel SHALL adopt a new religion (Christianity – Matt. 10:5-6, Matt. 15:24, Luke 1:77, Luke 2:32, John 11:49-52, Gal. 3:24, Heb. 8:6-12).

Most of the 10-tribed “House of Israel” and the 2-tribed “House of Judah” converted to Christianity, sadly with its incorporated Babylonian/Roman pagan practices, long ago.

42. Israel’s teachers/pastors/shepherds SHALL be “the blind leading the blind” (Isa. 42, Isa. 43:8, Jer. 23:1-6, Ezek. 34:1-10, 23, Matt. 15:14, Matt. 23:8-10, 1 Tim. 2:5, Heb. 8:6).

43. Israel SHALL adopt heathen practices and become enslaved by them (Deut. 28:68, Deut. 32:5, 1 Sam. 8:4-22, Ps. 89:30-32, Isa. 3:9-15, Isa. 42:18-25, Matt. 6:5-8, 1 Cor. 11:17-22).

"Let go of your hatred and racism. You are an inmate on death row like the rest of us. Learn HUMILITY. You're even in a female body, commanded to be silent and think you're in a position to teach!"

It wasn't me who chose everything, it was God. He has a special people he wants to himself. I have given you scriptures saying that a couple comments ago, you can go back and read them. And those special people are the 1/3 Israelites. You can go ahead and keep denying this all you want. Only worldly people would do that anyway.

And then, what you said next made me laugh. It just proves how frustrated you are with the truth. I am a female, therefore I should be kept silent? No, it is Gods will for me to study and teach my Israelite brothers and sisters which you apparently aren't. I know there's a scripture saying the woman must be kept silent, but that means she should not have authority over her man. The woman can still teach and correct if it is Gods will. It doesn't matter if you're female, male, young, old. When you're assigned to do Gods will, you do it. And that is what I am doing.
God COMMANDS those in female bodies NOT to teach, nor to usurp authority over men, and you turn around and say that isn't what He meant, but that it's God's Will for you to do the opposite of what He COMMANDS?

1 Timothy 2:11-15
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

As I study more and more, the more and more I'll make threads of this topic which I'm ONLY trying to reach the Israelites. I'm not trying to reach nobody else. By Gods will I am currently completing, I am assigned to reach out to my Israelite brothers and sisters here. Oh, and I'm a female, but God gave me wisdom and understanding anyway, because I am his, and I am one of the many daughters of ZION, thank you.
You're welcome. Hopefully you will take the time to study what Father has shared with you through these posts, to lovingly correct your errors and help you overcome your emotions and racial bias, which are part of the "self" that needs to be crucified DAILY .

As for everything else you have said, you go ahead and believe that. If you aren't of Israelite blood, I shouldn't even bother with you. This is my last response to you. I have my Israelite brothers and sisters to teach. So long.
Please continue your striving to keep The Law and ask Father for His Guidance with the truth that has been shared with you.

God Bless.

AlcyoneSong

Established
It appears it's you who are offended by the truth, which is why you ignored the Scriptures which leave NO DOUBT that the descendants of Esau were of MIXED RACE, so you can continue with your fantasy. And has anyone claimed Esau and his seed haven't been condemned by God? Or has the truth merely been pointed out that your assumption that Esau is "the White man" is completely without merit?

You've again read ONE verse, and then decided because it has the word "slavery" in it, it must be speaking about "Blacks, Native Americans, and Afro-Hispanics". What about the blessings Father promised through Abraham to Israel, during their "days" (1260 years) of witnessing? Please see a few below of the hundreds of verses describing TRUE Israel, which explain exactly why the U.S. and U.K. have been blessed while they published and carried the Bible to the rest of the world.

17. Israel SHALL be set apart by their ways, and be first among all nations (Deut. 14:2, Deut. 26:18-19, Deut. 33:17, 2 Sam. 7:23).

18. Israel SHALL be set over all the nations (Deut. 14:2, Ps. 147:19-20, Mic. 4:1-5, Mic. 7:16, Isa. 2:1-5, Isa. 43:1-4, Isa. 60:12, Jer. 1:10).

19. Israel SHALL reign over the nations, but be ruled over by none, during the years of their WITNESSING (Deut 15:6, Ezek. 29:14-16).

20. Israel SHALL lend to other nations, borrowing from none{G} (Deut. 15:6, Deut. 28:12).

Unfortunately, Israel hasn't kept The Covenant, and the people have become debt slaves again, this time to rich people from within their own country, likewise as prophesied (Deut. 28:43-46).

21. Israel SHALL continue as a nation FOREVER (2 Sam. 7:16, 24, 29, 1 Chron. 17:22-27, 2 Chron. 13:5, Isa. 9:7, Jer. 31:35-37, Luke 1:32-33).

Which is yet another obvious reason the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel in the Middle East cannot possibly be the true people Israel.

2 Samuel 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will PLANT them (Jer. 1:10){H}, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

1 Chronicles 17:9 Also I will ordain a place for My people Israel, and will PLANT them (Ezek. 17:22-24), and they shall dwell in their place, and shall be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness waste them any more, as at the beginning,

{H}The job of uprooting the Davidic Throne of Israel from Palestine, and planting it in its NEW HOME in the British Isles, was assigned to Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to PLANT.

24. Israel's new home SHALL be a land of great agricultural wealth (Deut. 8:7-13, Deut. 33:13-15, Deut. 33:28).

26. Israel’s new home SHALL be filled with the treasures of the Gentiles (Isa. 60:5, 16; 61:6).

27. Israel's new home SHALL NOT be invaded by gentiles (2 Sam. 7:10, Isa. 41:11-14).

28. Israel's new home SHALL be protected by God during the time of their WITNESSING (Num. 24:8, Isa. 54:15-17).

Numbers 24:8 God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce [them] through with his arrows (from Joseph/Ephraim – Gen. 49:24 – the Welsh and English bowmen were the most feared archers in Europe).

30. Israel's new home SHALL be in the “isles afar off” (Isa. 42:4, Isa. 42:10, Isa. 66:19, Jer. 31:10).

31. Israel SHALL live in islands and the coasts of the earth (Ps. 97:1, Isa. 24:15, Isa. 41:1-2, Isa. 49:1-5, Isa. 51:5, Jer. 31:7-10).

32. Israel SHALL become a great naval power and rule the seas (Num. 24:24, Deut. 33:19, 1 kings 9:26-27, Ps. 89:25, Isa. 24:14-16, Isa. 43:16, Isa. 60:5).

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as "the stars of the heaven" (U.S.A.), and as “the sand which [is] upon the sea shore” (U.K. and the Commonwealth); and thy descendants shall possess the [sea] gates of their enemies{I};

{I}Note: The sons of Joseph (Manasseh and Ephraim – the U.S. and the U.K.) have controlled every major sea gate on Earth, including, but not limited to: the Bering Strait, the Bosphorus Strait, the Cape of Good Hope, Cyprus, the Dardanelles, the Strait of Dover, the Falklands, the Florida Strait, the Strait of Gibraltar, Heligoland, Hong Kong, the Hudson Strait, the Strait of Malacca, Malta, the Panama Canal, the Philippines, and the Suez Canal.

34. Israel SHALL become wealthy by trading{J} (Deut. 8:9, 1 kings 9:26-28, Isa. 60:9).

35. Israel SHALL see the Gentiles diminished before them (Isa. 60:11-12, Jer. 46:28).

36. Israel SHALL colonize MANY nations (Gen. 17:4-6, 16, Gen. 35:10-11, Gen. 48:19, Gen. 49:22).

37. Israel SHALL colonize the Gentiles in the desolate places of the Earth (Deut. 32:10, Isa. 49:8, Isa. 54:3).

38. Israel SHALL lose a colony (the U.S.A.) before increasing to make room for others (Isa. 49:20).

Deuteronomy 11:24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea (the Atlantic, initially and later the whole world) shall your coast be.

{K}Notes:
c) the Phoenician alphabet is itself derived from the proto-Sinaitic Hebrew alphabet

41. Israel SHALL adopt a new religion (Christianity – Matt. 10:5-6, Matt. 15:24, Luke 1:77, Luke 2:32, John 11:49-52, Gal. 3:24, Heb. 8:6-12).

Most of the 10-tribed “House of Israel” and the 2-tribed “House of Judah” converted to Christianity, sadly with its incorporated Babylonian/Roman pagan practices, long ago.

42. Israel’s teachers/pastors/shepherds SHALL be “the blind leading the blind” (Isa. 42, Isa. 43:8, Jer. 23:1-6, Ezek. 34:1-10, 23, Matt. 15:14, Matt. 23:8-10, 1 Tim. 2:5, Heb. 8:6).

43. Israel SHALL adopt heathen practices and become enslaved by them (Deut. 28:68, Deut. 32:5, 1 Sam. 8:4-22, Ps. 89:30-32, Isa. 3:9-15, Isa. 42:18-25, Matt. 6:5-8, 1 Cor. 11:17-22).

God COMMANDS those in female bodies NOT to teach, nor to usurp authority over men, and you turn around and say that isn't what He meant, but that it's God's Will for you to do the opposite of what He COMMANDS?

2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

You're welcome. Hopefully you will take the time to study what Father has shared with you through these posts, to lovingly correct your errors and help you overcome your emotions and racial bias, which are part of the "self" that needs to be crucified DAILY .

Please continue your striving to keep The Law and ask Father for His Guidance with the truth that has been shared with you.

God Bless.
Israel is a nation, represented not by an area of land but by people. Christians are literally grafted onto the True Vine which is Christ himself. This person is part of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement.

Black Hebrew Israelites (also called Hebrew Israelites, Black Hebrews, Black Israelites, and African Hebrew Israelites) are groups of African Americans who believe that they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites. To varying degrees, Black Hebrew Israelites incorporate certain aspects of the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism, though they have created their own interpretation of the Bible. Many choose to identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than Jews in order to indicate their claimed historic connections.

Black Hebrew Israelites are not associated with the mainstream Jewish community, and they do not meet the standards that are used to identify people as Jewish by the Jewish community. They are also outside the fold of mainstream Christianity, which considers Black Hebrew Israelism to be heresy. The Black Hebrew Israelite movement originated at the end of the 19th century, when Frank Cherry and William Saunders Crowdy both claimed to have received visions that African Americans are descendants of the Hebrews in the Bible; Cherry established the Church of the Living God, the Pillar Ground of Truth for All Nations, in 1886, and Crowdy founded the Church of God and Saints of Christ in 1896.

Consequently, Black Hebrew groups were founded in the United States during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, from Kansas to New York City, by both African Americans and West Indian immigrants. In the mid-1980s, the number of Black Hebrews in the United States was between 25,000 and 40,000. Black Hebrew Israelism is a non-homogenous movement with a number of groups that have varying beliefs and practices. Various sects of Black Hebrew Israelism have been criticized by academics for their promotion of historical revisionism.

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), "Some, but not all [Black Hebrew Israelites], are outspoken anti-Semites and racists." As of December 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center "lists 144 Black Hebrew Israelite organizations as black separatist hate groups because of their antisemitic and anti-white beliefs." Former KKK Grand Wizard Tom Metzger once remarked to the Southern Poverty Law Center, "They're the black counterparts of us."

LittleLady

Established

{K}Notes:

God Bless.
You and I disagree, that's it. We can't talk anymore about Jacob and Esau, it's over with. This will turn into a thread of us repeating the same things over and over again, so we're moving on.

But as for your comment with the woman not being able to teach- it's obvious you only brought that verse up because the truth was getting overbearing for you, so you brought up that scripture in the hopes of silencing me. At least I'm mature enough to hear what you have to say and then answer accordingly until we both find out that we can't agree with one another.

Women of Israel are to teach to each other, to kids, to whomever God wants them to teach. It is not you who will tell me who I can and can not teach. That is Gods job. Whoever he wants me to teach, I teach. Whoever he doesn't want me to teach, I will not teach. Understand that God can use a woman, a man, a child, an elder, even an animal for his will. Mary was the first one to see Jesus alive and well after he died for the Israelites, and he even commanded that SHE, A WOMAN, go and get the others and bring them to him. OH BUT SHE WAS A WOMAN, HOW COULD THIS BE??

Men are so deep in their emotions thinking whenever a woman quotes scripture or corrects someone, that they are wicked, evil, they need to shut up. It's like when they see a woman teach, it's a nightmare.

All scripture is made for teaching, correcting, learning, and rebuking. 2 Timothy 3:16

And the Lords will for me is to reach out to others to teach them that the Bible only belongs to the Israelites. What do you have to say now? Nothing, because it was the Lords will, not yours.

You ought to be careful who you're talking to, because if you talk badly about the children of God, God hears it. And he won't let it slide. Vengeance is his. You don't know who God has chosen to teach. Whomever he chooses, will obey his will, and you cannot prevent it just because you're in your feelings.

Okay, Eve was deceived but she then got Adam to eat the forbidden fruit, even when he, himself, knew he should not have so they're both at fault. And who did God deal with first? THE MAN.

When I teach, I'm not trying to have authority over you. I'm trying to get you to understand what's being said, but you and I obviously can't see eye to eye, so case closed.

LittleLady

Established
If anyone here wants to disagree, that's fine, but don't keep going back and forth with me. You disagree, okay.

I will not be responding to anyone I have already talked to that disagrees with me because it's a waste of time. Therefore, I will only respond to comments that aren't being repetitive, and I will respond to anyone who hasn't talked with me yet.

This happened in my last thread, it's not happening here.

You and I disagree, that's it. We can't talk anymore about Jacob and Esau, it's over with. This will turn into a thread of us repeating the same things over and over again, so we're moving on.

But as for your comment with the woman not being able to teach- it's obvious you only brought that verse up because the truth was getting overbearing for you, so you brought up that scripture in the hopes of silencing me. At least I'm mature enough to hear what you have to say and then answer accordingly until we both find out that we can't agree with one another.

Women of Israel are to teach to each other, to kids, to whomever God wants them to teach. It is not you who will tell me who I can and can not teach. That is Gods job. Whoever he wants me to teach, I teach. Whoever he doesn't want me to teach, I will not teach. Understand that God can use a woman, a man, a child, an elder, even an animal for his will. Mary was the first one to see Jesus alive and well after he died for the Israelites, and he even commanded that SHE, A WOMAN, go and get the others and bring them to him. OH BUT SHE WAS A WOMAN, HOW COULD THIS BE??

Men are so deep in their emotions thinking whenever a woman quotes scripture or corrects someone, that they are wicked, evil, they need to shut up. It's like when they see a woman teach, it's a nightmare.

All scripture is made for teaching, correcting, learning, and rebuking. 2 Timothy 3:16

And the Lords will for me is to reach out to others to teach them that the Bible only belongs to the Israelites. What do you have to say now? Nothing, because it was the Lords will, not yours.

You ought to be careful who you're talking to, because if you talk badly about the children of God, God hears it. And he won't let it slide. Vengeance is his. You don't know who God has chosen to teach. Whomever he chooses, will obey his will, and you cannot prevent it just because you're in your feelings.

Okay, Eve was deceived but she then got Adam to eat the forbidden fruit, even when he, himself, knew he should not have so they're both at fault. And who did God deal with first? THE MAN.

When I teach, I'm not trying to have authority over you. I'm trying to get you to understand what's being said, but you and I obviously can't see eye to eye, so case closed.
Lol he literally just destroyed your whole fake theory with nothing but direct quotes from your bible, and that’s all you have to say?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Hi there.....anyone who is reading this thread.....don't read it. Jesus died for our sins and God gave us free will. We were Gentiles we were supposed to go to hell but God had mercy on us and let his only son to die for us all.

Your skin colour has nothing to do with whether God loves you or not.

Now God has chosen ones, since he is God, he knows those who will obey him before they even do. Thats why when some people backslide they come back to God, thats because they belong to God.

Personally I no longer care about races in the bible. Its not important , its what the devil uses to differ us from the actual truth. Thats why I left my previous forum.

Race isn't discussed in the bible. Instead there are a few references to skin color. Thats because we as people were original from tribes....not races...Africans aren't the same....Europeans aren't the same...Asians aren't the same. We are all differrent individually.

A Freeman

Superstar
You keep saying "this is my last response to you", and yet here you are, breaking your word now for at least a third time, while telling me what you've decided can and cannot be discussed.

Since it appears to be your intention to answer anyway, perhaps you would be so kind as to answer one simple question: where is the kingdom on Earth, which Father promised the Israelites would build, that is home to the Throne of David?

Father promised David that he would NEVER want (lack) a descendant to sit on his throne. And Father also very clearly stated He would take the Davidic Throne from its current occupier, and give it to Christ during His Second Coming. So this is an important issue, as the Throne of David MUST exist somewhere in the world today. Please see several of the relevant passages containing these promises below, for your convenience.

1. God's Promise to David About the Davidic Throne of Israel:-

A PROMISE was made by our Creator to king David, that he would never lack a man to sit on the throne of Israel, until Shiloh/Christ’s Second-Coming (Gen. 49:10, 22-24).

Jeremiah 33:17-21
33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall never want (lack) a manA to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;
33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want (lack) a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.
33:19 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto Jeremiah, saying,
33:20 Thus saith the "I AM"; If ye can break My Covenant of the day, and My Covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
33:21 [Then] may also My Covenant be broken with David My servant, that he should not have a son [or daughter] to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, My ministers.

1 Chronicles 7:10-14
17:10 And since the time that I commanded judges [to be] over My people Israel. Moreover I will subdue all thine enemies. Furthermore I tell thee that the "I AM" will build thee an house.
17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go [to be] with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.
17:12 He shall build Me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
17:13 I will be his father, and he shall be My son: and I will not take My mercy away from him, as I took [it] from [him] that was before thee:
17:14 But I will settle him in Mine house and in My kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

2 Chronicles 1:9 Now, O "I AM" God, let Thy promise unto David my father be established: for Thou hast made me king over a people like "the dust of the earth" in multitude (Gen. 28:14, Gen. 48:19).

2 Chronicles 7:18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have Covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man (descendant - Ps. 132:10-11) [to be] ruler IN Israel.

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

Further, in the second chapter of Daniel (excerpt below), we are given a prophetic description of the great kingdoms of the world that would arise after the Babylonian Empire: the Medo-Persian Empire under Cyrus, the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great, the Eastern and Western Roman Empires, AND one FINAL Empire that would destroy all of the others and continue FOREVER.

Daniel 2:26-45
2:26 The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name [was] Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
2:27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise [men], the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, show unto the king;
2:28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;
2:29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came [into thy mind] upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and He that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.
2:30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for [any] wisdom that I have more than any one else, but for [their] sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.
2:31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness [was] excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof [was] terrible.
2:32 This image's head [was] of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
2:34 Thou sawest till that a Stone was cut out without hands (Ps. 118:22), which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the "Stone" that smote the image became a great "mountain" (government), and FILLED THE WHOLE EARTH.
2:36 This [is] the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
2:37 Thou, O king, [art] a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
2:38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath He given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou [art] this head of gold (the Babylonian Empire).
2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee (Cyrus and the Medo-Persian Empire), and another third kingdom of brass (Alexander the Great's Greek Empire), which shall bear rule over all the earth.
2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron (the Roman Empire): forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all [things]: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided (into the Eastern and Western Roman Empires); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
2:42 And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay (Rev. 13:1; 17:12), [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
2:44 And in the days of these kings (Rev. 17:12-14) shall the God of heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and THE KINGDOM SHALL NOT BE LEFT TO OTHER PEOPLE, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the "Stone" was cut out of the "mountain" without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream [is] certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
2:46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.

Please note well that this final “Stone” KINGDOM was prophesied to be set up during the latter days by God, using His people Israel rather than another nation or people (like the previous empires). That way the Kingdom and its Crown and Throne can be GIVEN to Shiloh/Christ during His Second Coming.

Ezekiel 21:26-27
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I WILL GIVE IT [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

Luke 1:32-33
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father SHALL GIVE unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.

There is only ONE Kingdom that has spanned the globe since the demise of the Roman Empire and that is “the empire on which the 'sun' never sets”: THE BRITISH EMPIRE.

If you can offer ANY EVIDENCE of any other Kingdom that fits ALL of these descriptions ANYWHERE on Earth, particularly among any of the alleged Black Hebrews, then please do. If you cannot, then it should be self-evident that your beliefs are in error, which should help you to personally be able to move past the LIES you have been deceived by, and are espousing.

The reason for pointing out this truth to you was to help you, and others who you may mislead with your errant views. Why would you want to blatantly disobey God and His Law, the latter of which very clearly defines the natural role that spirit-Beings that have been placed inside of female bodies are supposed to be fulfilling?

Women of Israel are to teach to each other, to kids, to whomever God wants them to teach.
God COMMANDED spirit-Beings in female bodies NOT to teach, and Christ told us that NO ONE is qualified to be a Teacher other than Him (Christ), The ONLY Master/Teacher (Matt. 23:10). So you are seeing this upside down and backwards.

It is not you who will tell me who I can and can not teach. That is Gods job.
All that was done was to share with you that God has already very plainly stated that the man should RULE over the woman, and she should NOT try to usurp a man's authority (Father's condemnation of women's "liberation") and that if she is to learn anything, she should do it at home, learning from a man who is following Christ's Example by keeping The Law. If you have a problem with that, then please take that up with Father.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
14:34 Let your women keep silence in the communities: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith The Law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a disgrace for women to speak in the community.

Whoever he wants me to teach, I teach. Whoever he doesn't want me to teach, I will not teach.
Which is why Father asked me to share with you that He has already told you He does NOT want you to teach, particularly when you are trying to teach people things that are contrary to His Law/Commandments (e.g. your hatred toward Father's Children that are in white bodies, like the one Christ has been in since 1948).

Understand that God can use a woman, a man, a child, an elder, even an animal for his will.
Of course. The hearts and minds of kings are in Father's hands.

Mary was the first one to see Jesus alive and well after he died for the Israelites, and he even commanded that SHE, A WOMAN, go and get the others and bring them to him. OH BUT SHE WAS A WOMAN, HOW COULD THIS BE??
Because she was there. Did you not ever wonder why all of the prophets and all of Christ's Disciples were spirit-Beings in MALE bodies?

You have it exactly backwards. It is women who are emotional. If you need evidence of that, just look at your own posts, where you promote hatred/resentment, racial division and threaten not to speak anymore to someone who is striving to help you by pointing out the truth to you, TO KEEP YOU FROM BREAKING THE LAW.

Which is exactly what has been done with this reply and the others, with the supporting Scriptural evidence, both for your benefit and for everyone else's benefit.

Did The Lord ask you to promote hatred and division? Or did He instruct you to love your enemies into being good?

You ought to be careful who you're talking to, because if you talk badly about the children of God, God hears it. And he won't let it slide.
Agreed. We all should walk very carefully, and learn to speak ONLY the Truth, or keep our mouths shut (or our fingers from typing lies).

Vengeance is his. You don't know who God has chosen to teach. Whomever he chooses, will obey his will, and you cannot prevent it just because you're in your feelings.
We do know exactly who God has chosen to teach, because He told us through His Christ.

Matthew 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

Sharing what we've been taught by Father and His Christ, and trying to teach, are two very different things.

You have it backwards again, even after the passage was shared with you.

2:14 AND ADAM WAS NOT DECEIVED, BUT THE WOMAN BEING DECEIVED WAS IN THE TRANSGRESSION.

You have this backwards too, which is exactly why the woman has been COMMANDED to be silent and not to teach. You don't even realize that it is Satan, through you, that is trying to get me "to understand what's being said" while peddling the lie that you're "not trying to have authority" over others, as if a Teacher isn't above The Master/Teacher's students/disciples. not realizing you are contradicting yourself and Scripture.

Matthew 10:24 The disciple is NOT above [his] Master, nor the servant above his Lord.

P.S. The use of the word "master" may be accompanied by some, particularly Americans, in the master-slave context. Elsewhere it's used in a completely different context, as in the master-student relationship, where the master is another name for a teacher (schoolmaster). It's in the latter context (master/teacher - disciple/student relationship) that word is being used in the posts personally made (master = teacher, and THE Master/Teacher = Christ).

God Bless.

AlcyoneSong

Established
You keep saying "this is my last response to you", and yet here you are, breaking your word now for at least a third time, while telling me what you've decided can and cannot be discussed.

Since it appears to be your intention to answer anyway, perhaps you would be so kind as to answer one simple question: where is the kingdom on Earth, which Father promised the Israelites would build, that is home to the Throne of David?

Father promised David that he would NEVER want (lack) a descendant to sit on his throne. And Father also very clearly stated He would take the Davidic Throne from its current occupier, and give it to Christ during His Second Coming. So this is an important issue, as the Throne of David MUST exist somewhere in the world today. Please see several of the relevant passages containing these promises below, for your convenience.

1. God's Promise to David About the Davidic Throne of Israel:-

A PROMISE was made by our Creator to king David, that he would never lack a man to sit on the throne of Israel, until Shiloh/Christ’s Second-Coming (Gen. 49:10, 22-24).

Jeremiah 33:17-21
33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall never want (lack) a manA to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;
33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want (lack) a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.
33:19 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto Jeremiah, saying,
33:20 Thus saith the "I AM"; If ye can break My Covenant of the day, and My Covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
33:21 [Then] may also My Covenant be broken with David My servant, that he should not have a son [or daughter] to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, My ministers.

1 Chronicles 7:10-14
17:10 And since the time that I commanded judges [to be] over My people Israel. Moreover I will subdue all thine enemies. Furthermore I tell thee that the "I AM" will build thee an house.
17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go [to be] with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.
17:12 He shall build Me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
17:13 I will be his father, and he shall be My son: and I will not take My mercy away from him, as I took [it] from [him] that was before thee:
17:14 But I will settle him in Mine house and in My kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

2 Chronicles 1:9 Now, O "I AM" God, let Thy promise unto David my father be established: for Thou hast made me king over a people like "the dust of the earth" in multitude (Gen. 28:14, Gen. 48:19).

2 Chronicles 7:18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have Covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man (descendant - Ps. 132:10-11) [to be] ruler IN Israel.

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

Further, in the second chapter of Daniel (excerpt below), we are given a prophetic description of the great kingdoms of the world that would arise after the Babylonian Empire: the Medo-Persian Empire under Cyrus, the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great, the Eastern and Western Roman Empires, AND one FINAL Empire that would destroy all of the others and continue FOREVER.

Daniel 2:26-45
2:26 The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name [was] Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
2:27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise [men], the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, show unto the king;
2:28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;
2:29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came [into thy mind] upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and He that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.
2:30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for [any] wisdom that I have more than any one else, but for [their] sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.
2:31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness [was] excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof [was] terrible.
2:32 This image's head [was] of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
2:34 Thou sawest till that a Stone was cut out without hands (Ps. 118:22), which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the "Stone" that smote the image became a great "mountain" (government), and FILLED THE WHOLE EARTH.
2:36 This [is] the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
2:37 Thou, O king, [art] a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
2:38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath He given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou [art] this head of gold (the Babylonian Empire).
2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee (Cyrus and the Medo-Persian Empire), and another third kingdom of brass (Alexander the Great's Greek Empire), which shall bear rule over all the earth.
2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron (the Roman Empire): forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all [things]: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided (into the Eastern and Western Roman Empires); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
2:42 And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay (Rev. 13:1; 17:12), [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
2:44 And in the days of these kings (Rev. 17:12-14) shall the God of heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and THE KINGDOM SHALL NOT BE LEFT TO OTHER PEOPLE, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the "Stone" was cut out of the "mountain" without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream [is] certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
2:46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.

Please note well that this final “Stone” KINGDOM was prophesied to be set up during the latter days by God, using His people Israel rather than another nation or people (like the previous empires). That way the Kingdom and its Crown and Throne can be GIVEN to Shiloh/Christ during His Second Coming.

Ezekiel 21:26-27
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I WILL GIVE IT [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

Luke 1:32-33
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father SHALL GIVE unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.

There is only ONE Kingdom that has spanned the globe since the demise of the Roman Empire and that is “the empire on which the 'sun' never sets”: THE BRITISH EMPIRE.

If you can offer ANY EVIDENCE of any other Kingdom that fits ALL of these descriptions ANYWHERE on Earth, particularly among any of the alleged Black Hebrews, then please do. If you cannot, then it should be self-evident that your beliefs are in error, which should help you to personally be able to move past the LIES you have been deceived by, and are espousing.

The reason for pointing out this truth to you was to help you, and others who you may mislead with your errant views. Why would you want to blatantly disobey God and His Law, the latter of which very clearly defines the natural role that spirit-Beings that have been placed inside of female bodies are supposed to be fulfilling?

God COMMANDED spirit-Beings in female bodies NOT to teach, and Christ told us that NO ONE is qualified to be a Teacher other than Him (Christ), The ONLY Master/Teacher (Matt. 23:10). So you are seeing this upside down and backwards.

All that was done was to share with you that God has already very plainly stated that the man should RULE over the woman, and she should NOT try to usurp a man's authority (Father's condemnation of women's "liberation") and that if she is to learn anything, she should do it at home, learning from a man who is following Christ's Example by keeping The Law. If you have a problem with that, then please take that up with Father.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
14:34 Let your women keep silence in the communities: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith The Law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a disgrace for women to speak in the community.

Which is why Father asked me to share with you that He has already told you He does NOT want you to teach, particularly when you are trying to teach people things that are contrary to His Law/Commandments (e.g. your hatred toward Father's Children that are in white bodies, like the one Christ has been in since 1948).

Of course. The hearts and minds of kings are in Father's hands.

Because she was there. Did you not ever wonder why all of the prophets and all of Christ's Disciples were spirit-Beings in MALE bodies?

You have it exactly backwards. It is women who are emotional. If you need evidence of that, just look at your own posts, where you promote hatred/resentment, racial division and threaten not to speak anymore to someone who is striving to help you by pointing out the truth to you, TO KEEP YOU FROM BREAKING THE LAW.

Which is exactly what has been done with this reply and the others, with the supporting Scriptural evidence, both for your benefit and for everyone else's benefit.

Did The Lord ask you to promote hatred and division? Or did He instruct you to love your enemies into being good?

Agreed. We all should walk very carefully, and learn to speak ONLY the Truth, or keep our mouths shut (or our fingers from typing lies).

We do know exactly who God has chosen to teach, because He told us through His Christ.

Matthew 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

Sharing what we've been taught by Father and His Christ, and trying to teach, are two very different things.

You have it backwards again, even after the passage was shared with you.

2:14 AND ADAM WAS NOT DECEIVED, BUT THE WOMAN BEING DECEIVED WAS IN THE TRANSGRESSION.

You have this backwards too, which is exactly why the woman has been COMMANDED to be silent and not to teach. You don't even realize that it is Satan, through you, that is trying to get me "to understand what's being said" while peddling the lie that you're "not trying to have authority" over others, as if a Teacher isn't above The Master/Teacher's students/disciples. not realizing you are contradicting yourself and Scripture.

Matthew 10:24 The disciple is NOT above [his] Master, nor the servant above his Lord.

P.S. The use of the word "master" may be accompanied by some, particularly Americans, in the master-slave context. Elsewhere it's used in a completely different context, as in the master-student relationship, where the master is another name for a teacher (schoolmaster). It's in the latter context (master/teacher - disciple/student relationship) that word is being used in the posts personally made (master = teacher, and THE Master/Teacher = Christ).

God Bless.
I'm curious as to why you think it's the British Empire since we know the Empire fell at the turn of the century. Recall the Boer War, Afghanistan.. there is also the odd Commonwealth system now since many colonies of Britain are now seen as independent countries... how does this work now?

Also the whole women teaching thing... many Christian women I know are excellent teachers. Recall even in the New Testament Christ first appeared to Mary and Martha in the Garden of Gethesame. The women told the disciples and they didn't believe them at first. I think that is an important thing to note. Also some of the early leaders of the church were in fact female.. Acts 16:14, Lydia of Thyatira, and also information gleaned from visual artifacts (frescos, paintings, sarcophagi friezes) and material artifacts (jewelry, clothing, household items) has until recently been left almost exclusively to art historians and archaeologists. Although female patrons financially subsidized many male leaders in the early church (Phoebe, Lydia, Domitilla, Paula, Olympias), their presence is barely discernible in the literary sources.

There is remarkable corroboration in fourth century literary sources for what this study posits about the women whose portraits were found on Christian sarcophagi. They were well-educated, wealthy, wives, mothers, and — judging from the number of solo female portraits — single women or widows. Their funerary iconography indicates that (at the least) they proclaimed or taught Scripture. That these fourth century "tomb women" exercised significant ecclesial authority is bolstered by evidence from contemporaneous writings and inscriptions indicating that some women exercised governance, serving as enrolled widows, deacons, heads of monasteries and presbyters. In most instances, such women governed other women, although there are significant exceptions such as the deacon Marthana in Seleucia (Turkey), who governed a double monastery at the martyrium of Saint Thecla. When Jerome left Rome for Bethlehem, the priests of Rome turned to Marcella for clarification of biblical texts. Melania the Elder's ecclesial authority publicly reconciled 400 schismatic monks. Her spiritual wisdom and authority led to the healing of the renowned monastic writer Evagrius. Melania the Younger's ecclesial authority publicly countered Nestorianism at the court in Constantinople. Proba's literary and biblical authority created a remarkably effective cross-cultural evangelizing tool that would influence Christian men and women for generations.

I have found in listening to missionaries that more often than not, when working with people from any tribe or nation, the women are the first to connect. Usually because women share something special. We have been given the blessing of children. Yes men, are part of that, and obviously it won't happen with out a man, but for 9 months, more or less, we carry the growing baby, and it changes us. There are depths of emotion and heights of joy that are unexplainable. It's that bond, a very human bond, which allows women to connect. Children also can do this too. I've seen it first hand how you can have a group of kids who don't speak the same language put them together with some sand and sticks and stones and soon they are communicating and playing. I .. don't get it, but as humans we share universal things, and its in those spaces I feel like God really works.

LittleLady

Established
Hi there.....anyone who is reading this thread.....don't read it. Jesus died for our sins and God gave us free will. We were Gentiles we were supposed to go to hell but God had mercy on us and let his only son to die for us all.

Your skin colour has nothing to do with whether God loves you or not.

Now God has chosen ones, since he is God, he knows those who will obey him before they even do. Thats why when some people backslide they come back to God, thats because they belong to God.

Personally I no longer care about races in the bible. Its not important , its what the devil uses to differ us from the actual truth. Thats why I left my previous forum.

Race isn't discussed in the bible. Instead there are a few references to skin color. Thats because we as people were original from tribes....not races...Africans aren't the same....Europeans aren't the same...Asians aren't the same. We are all differrent individually.

Your bloodline matters. You can debunk this personally if you want.

God has chosen ones. You literally just told us the truth. He has chosen ones. That means he chose his people.

Even in Revelation Chapter 12, which Revelation means ending, it speaks of the children of Israel ONLY and how the dragon with the 7 heads and 10 horns of European habitations will go after THEM ONLY, and why? Because they belong to God. And they hate Israelites because they belong to God- (their BLOODLINE is associated with God) everlasting hatred for them, which is one of the reasons why ONLY the Israelites went into slavery in Deuteronomy. I love how a lot of people are ignoring that on purpose.

If you don't want to believe only 1/3 Israelites (144k) will enter the kingdom because of their bloodline AND because they obeyed the laws and will of God, then you don't have to. You can continue believing Jesus is a happy-go-lucky being and died for everyone. There are two groups of Gentiles, and he only died for one of them which would be the Israelites because they were scattered among the earth which comes back to proof being slavery, which then comes back to only the Israelites being in slavery.

But I guess that's all I'll say to you.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
God controls everything you say?

Ok watch this.

Wtf is he up to there do you think?

Alanantic

Star

Ok watch this.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7

"The Tao(God/Nature/The Way) is not humane(not personal), it treats the 10,000 creatures (of which we are merely one) as straw dogs" (ie. expendable units). -- Lao Tzu

Awoken2

Superstar
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7

"The Tao(God/Nature/The Way) is not humane(not personal), it treats the 10,000 creatures (of which we are merely one) as straw dogs" (ie. expendable units). -- Lao Tzu
Is this aligning with the as above so below principle? No light without shade? You can't have good without evil?

It could easily be interpreted as polarity couldn't it? If you followed that particular belief system

Explained here so you can compare your opening quote with that particular principle.

Alanantic

Star
Is this aligning with the as above so below principle? No light without shade? You can't have good without evil?

It could easily be interpreted as polarity couldn't it? If you followed that particular belief system

Explained here so you can compare your opening quote with that particular principle.

You got it. Have you got a version of The Kybalion? Here's a link:

Awoken2

Superstar
I don't own a copy no but I have read it yes.

I also understand how powerful people who hold this belief system can rationalize acts of pure evil if thei same act can be viewed as a variant of pure love.

Hence the world we are currently living in today I guess.

Alanantic

Star
I don't own a copy no but I have read it yes.

I also understand how powerful people who hold this belief system can rationalize acts of pure evil if thei same act can be viewed as a variant of pure love.

Hence the world we are currently living in today I guess.
That short sightedness becomes apparent when karma kicks in...

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East." -- John Sheehan, S.J. (a Jesuit priest)

LittleLady

Established

Ok watch this.

Well, that's a big deal- I'm not one to assume that everyone of ALL the Middle East are bombers, but you get to witness one bombing happening today. As for how that happened, I don't know. It looks like some kind of group intentionally planned for it to happen. That's the same as if a high ranking peoples from a different country exploded the White House, so it is a big deal, but I don't know why it happened.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well, that's a big deal- I'm not one to assume that everyone of ALL the Middle East are bombers, but you get to witness one bombing happening today. As for how that happened, I don't know. It looks like some kind of group intentionally planned for it to happen. That's the same as if a high ranking peoples from a different country exploded the White House, so it is a big deal, but I don't know why it happened.
If God controls everything he controlled that group.of people to enact that evil..... or am I missing something?

....or are you missing something perhaps?

I'd guess you are quite young by your posts. Here is a great story for you for bedtime. It starts at the five minute mark......enjoy.