We do NOT have free will. God controls everything.

LittleLady

Established
If God controls everything he controlled that group.of people to enact that evil..... or am I missing something?

....or are you missing something perhaps?

I'd guess you are quite young by your posts. Here is a great story for you for bedtime. It starts at the five minute mark......enjoy.

If he allowed it to happen, he allowed it to happen. That's all there is to it.

No thanks, I don't have any interest to look at that video.

LittleLady

Established
If there are any Israelite viewers here, please take a look at how badly I'm being mocked and insulted. Literally nobody here can see the truth, they're offended, and they mock me for it. That's a blessing, so if God has you teach others about the truth and you get mocked, remember that you're blessed and continue the will of God.

As for everyone else here, you all disagree with me and I disagree with all of you so what more can we really talk about? Nothing. This thread was made to show the truth, and that is it. Most of you here came from my other thread already disagreeing with me, so there was no reason to come here either.

For anyone who still dwells here, and still attempts to talk to me, I can't see your comments because I have some of you on ignore for continuously going back and forth with me. That would be tidal, freeman, lisa, art, and lightseeker. Just so you know, I can't see what you're saying so if you are still replying to me, it's a waste of time.

Anyways, we all said what we had to say.

Hi there.....anyone who is reading this thread.....don't read it. Jesus died for our sins and God gave us free will. We were Gentiles we were supposed to go to hell but God had mercy on us and let his only son to die for us all.

Your skin colour has nothing to do with whether God loves you or not.

Now God has chosen ones, since he is God, he knows those who will obey him before they even do. Thats why when some people backslide they come back to God, thats because they belong to God.

Personally I no longer care about races in the bible. Its not important , its what the devil uses to differ us from the actual truth. Thats why I left my previous forum.

Race isn't discussed in the bible. Instead there are a few references to skin color. Thats because we as people were original from tribes....not races...Africans aren't the same....Europeans aren't the same...Asians aren't the same. We are all differrent individually.
u have the spirit of truth in u.