We Are The Witchcraft

manama

Star
Black Magick is a problem in Pakistan ?! Amazing, I thought it was a majority Islamic country and thing of this sort would be extremely prohibited.
name, alias you know what i mean lol. Just thought with it being the same as the capital of Bahrain you may be from there. forgive my ignorance to your Banana pun.
Black magick is a huge problem in pakistan.
The only place that truly prohibits it is KSA. Other countries don't care and as a result are suffering badly.

lol it was supposed to be manana but i was too lazy to fix the typo

Tatilina

Star
@TMT I just created my very own ouijia board until I can go out and buy a real one. Any recommendations or suggestions on how to use invocation to call upon the spirts to the board. Any suggestions as to what spirits to call upon? I will recording my each of my sessions . Just curious if you had any success in using one.

Reactions: TMT

Tatilina

Star
I thought this might be a good start, what are your thoughts?

A powerful magic spell incantation that is cast to call forth the night spirits and lingering haunts.

Near to the midnight, find a dark and lonesome place for the most solitude. The room should have a window which can be opened, if not fully, at least partially.

Open the window.

One should prepare by sitting cross-legged on the floor, facing the north.

Clear your mind of all thoughts.

At the stroke of midnight, repeat the following invocation:

Spirits of the night, I beseech thee,
Find favor with mine call and summons,
On the seven winds I beg thee travel,
And greet me in mine presence,
For a speaking of things that need bespoke,
From this moment hence,
Thy powers do I wish invoke,
For things that need be done.

Once this invocation has been spoken, close your eyes, clear your mind and welcome the spirits as they enter. There is no way that one may know how many may come, but remember that they should be greeted, one and each, as they enter. They may appear as apparitions, or one may only feel their presence.

When they have finished their arrivals, you may communicate with them using only the voice of your mind.
https://witchesofthecraft.com/category/book-of-spells/spirit-summoning-spells/

I'm going to post it in my thread, so I can have it ready for my first attempt tonight. I super stoked and excited.

TMT

Star
@TMT I just created my very own ouijia board until I can go out and buy a real one. Any recommendations or suggestions on how to use invocation to call upon the spirts to the board. Any suggestions as to what spirits to call upon? I will recording my each of my sessions . Just curious if you had any success in using one.
I've never used a board, and my invocations haven't gone farther than to Nuit, and to the Angels for banishing rituals and the like.

kailey

Lots of people have tried to have the moonchild. There isn't a shred of evidence for the vile things you accuse a dead man of. Your views on magick and the occult are based of fear and fundamentalist monotheistic propaganda.
The evidence is in Crowley's books and research papers. He records several experiments involving human sacrifice. He created Thelema, so any true follower of his - including Jack Parsons - will have read those books and practiced the magick rituals. Jack Parsons was not a good man. You can see what sort of person someone is by the friends they keep, and the groups they're part of.

Regarding spelling: Magic refers to witchcraft and magick (with a k) refers to sex magic.

The Biblical God is not a slave god. He gave all his creations, including humans and angels, free will. Lucifer chose to rebel against the Creator because he thought he would make a better god and ruler. When Lucifer committed the original sin (Pride) and rebelled and fell from grace, he was consumed by evil. In bitterness, he decided to corrupt God's favorite creation: humans. Lucifer became the father of Lies and Deception (these are the tools he always uses to gain more followers). The humans in the Garden of Eden believed Lucifer's lies and deception and fell into temptation, acting against God and the Moral Law.

Humans were meant to be the royal priesthood that watched over the land and animals. By sinning, humans fell into a corrupted and fallen state. Because they sinned, they failed at their job as caretakers and allowed corruption, sin, evil, suffering, disease and death to enter the world and effect everything in it. As the Bible tells us, the wages for sin is death. The reason Jesus Christ died on the cross was to take all that sin upon himself, and pay the price for his followers. In doing so, he gave us a way to conquer death and have eternal life.

Hell is the absence of God.

2 Timothy 1:7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Depression, despair, anger, hatred are all from the devil. That is what people who go to Hell will be left with.

Lucifer/Satan is the Prince of the World, father of lies, and true slave god. Look at Hollywood. He forces all his slaves to make blood oaths with him and swear to have their throats slit if they ever betray their Oath of Secrecy. His servants are forced to do all manner of unspeakable things, inviting demons into their bodies, hurting others, committing heinous acts of sin so that they feel they can never be forgiven. Lucifer deceives his followers into thinking redemption is impossible for them because they've done such horrible things. It's how he tries to ensure his followers never betray him. After all, they might as well enjoy wealth and power during their short time on earth if there's no chance of forgiveness for their sins. But once again this is a lie. Lucifer is the father of lies.

The truth is that anyone can be forgiven if they genuinely repent, at which time their soul and mind will be cleansed and they will naturally and genuinely turn away from sin.

I know it's hard to see all the pain and suffering in the world, and wonder why God wouldn't step in. But he did step in, several times in the past, and every time he delivered his people from evil they would immediately start sinning and worshipping false idols again. After God flooded the world (because it had become so depraved), he made a covenant with humanity and a promise to never flood the earth again. That covenant took the form of a rainbow.

This is why the LGBT use the rainbow as their flag, to mock God and remind him of his promise to never flood the earth no matter how depraved it gets. This is the true reason why the movement uses the name Pride - because Pride was the original sin. It was the sin that made Lucifer, Adam and Eve all sin against God.

Jesus Christ will come again to deliver us from our suffering, but until that time comes we must continue to live in this fallen world. Part of the reason there is so much pain, death, and abuse in the world is BECAUSE God gave us free will, and some humans use that free will to torment and harm others. As we move further from the Moral Law, the pain and suffering will increase.

Now, take a step back and remember that Lucifer rebelled because he wanted to take God's place as creator. Lucifer's goal is to usurp the Creator and become God, but everything he does is a cheap imitation of God. Magic is Lucifer's cheap knock-off version of power, control, creation and influence that poorly imitates God's genuine powers of creation. Magicians, occultists, Luciferans spend their lives trying to understand and deconstruct God's creation down to the last molecule, in hopes that they can acquire power and control the universe around them. That is why so many study astronomy, numerology, arithmancy. It's all an ultimately futile attempt to break down God's creation into elements that they can understand and control. This is because Lucifer and his followers are too Prideful to trust in their own divine Creator.

I hope some of this helps you, and I pray that one day you can reconcile with God.

Flarepath

Star
...The truth is that anyone can be forgiven if they genuinely repent, at which time their soul and mind will be cleansed and they will naturally and genuinely turn away from sin.
Yes but most crims and pervs don't WANT to be forgiven and just carry on doing what they do-
"As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly" (Proverbs 26:11)
And when they die it's endgame for them-
"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)

Daze

Superstar
Yes but most crims and pervs don't WANT to be forgiven and just carry on doing what they do-
"As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly" (Proverbs 26:11)
And when they die it's endgame for them-
"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)
Just curious but would you consider a guy at the supermarket who only goes there to hide and spy on women a pervert?

Flarepath

Star
Just curious but would you consider a guy at the supermarket who only goes there to hide and spy on women a pervert?
No doubt he's got a sense of humour and posts stuff like that to trigger peoples response..:)

Daze

Superstar
No doubt he's got a sense of humour and posts stuff like that to trigger peoples response..:)
Maybe. Could it have something to do with the women's response to the confession and he decided to enter into denial?

Diogenes

Established
I thought this might be a good start, what are your thoughts?

A powerful magic spell incantation that is cast to call forth the night spirits and lingering haunts.

Near to the midnight, find a dark and lonesome place for the most solitude. The room should have a window which can be opened, if not fully, at least partially.

Open the window.

One should prepare by sitting cross-legged on the floor, facing the north.

Clear your mind of all thoughts.

At the stroke of midnight, repeat the following invocation:

Spirits of the night, I beseech thee,
Find favor with mine call and summons,
On the seven winds I beg thee travel,
And greet me in mine presence,
For a speaking of things that need bespoke,
From this moment hence,
Thy powers do I wish invoke,
For things that need be done.

Once this invocation has been spoken, close your eyes, clear your mind and welcome the spirits as they enter. There is no way that one may know how many may come, but remember that they should be greeted, one and each, as they enter. They may appear as apparitions, or one may only feel their presence.

When they have finished their arrivals, you may communicate with them using only the voice of your mind.
https://witchesofthecraft.com/category/book-of-spells/spirit-summoning-spells/

I'm going to post it in my thread, so I can have it ready for my first attempt tonight. I super stoked and excited.
Oh my God, what an ignorant person !! SMH SMH SMH

Daze

Superstar
No offence mate but, I hope you're not..:)-

I don't offend easily Tidal. Notice i seldom bother with the "Muslim terrorist" main steam parroting you do these days.

Mainly because i see you as an old man after attention.

I just thought it was ironic how you used the word pervert, when most here consider you one because you admitted to spying on women at the market from behind the cans of beans.

Don't feel bad Tidal. God did create women to be man's #1 desire.

Daze

Superstar
She asks for advice about how to use a ouija board and you think she's a real magician ?
When i say real magicians i mean David Copperfild, David Blain, Dynamo and so on.

People who have partnered up with and worshiped djinn for years, if not decades. People who have a real connection with the unseen and are able to draw power from it.

I see people who use oujia boards as script kiddies. Lowest of the low. Mostly ignorant of what they are trying to get involved with.

What she describes is kidnergardener knowledge. It won't even bring actual power because this requires weeks of initiation. Weeks of desecrating God and yourself. It literally requires a life time commitment.

Satan won't help just anyone. He wants to be sure you can benefit him. Such as people with a large audiance who can propagate 'do as thou wilt'.

Last edited:

Diogenes

Established
When i say real magicians i mean David Copperfild, David Blain, Dynamo and so on.

People who have partnered up with and worshiped djinn for years, if not decades. People who have a real connection with the unseen and are able to draw power from it.

I see people who use oujia boards as script kiddies. Lowest of the low. Mostly ignorant of what they are trying to get involved with.

What she describes is kidnergardener knowledge. It won't even bring actual power because this requires weeks of initiation. Weeks of desecrating God and yourself. It literally requires a life time commitment.

Satan won't help just anyone. He wants to be sure you can benefit him. Such as people with a large audiance who can propagate 'do as thou wilt'.
Well, this is exactly what I meant too. She's so clueless but still, she thinks she will acquire some power by using a ouija board. The worst thing is, she has no idea what she is going to get involved with. People like TMT or this lady here,ate the definition of ignorance. And they have a huge ego. Good luck to them.