We Are The Witchcraft

Lurker

Star
I guess when you pray, you know that your prayer may or may not be answered by God Almighty.

Whereas when you are casting a spell, you are relying on your own internal spiritual powers without even thinking about God i presume?
I view it a little differently, but I accept your answer. To me God is universal energy.

TMT

Star
Crowley was Satanic. These people are the reason so many children go missing each year. These people are Satan's army right here for us all to see. You are supporting people that r*pe children and each other. The references to sodomy as a result of Crowley's work are all over the place. Crossing the abyss, the great work of the magician was about getting butt raped by everyone in the cult and having demons installed. Why do you think in pictures he's using his hands to close his cheeks on his face. We are not blind to his ways. The Oklahoma 10 Commandments controversy must have been a laugh as the actual monument is supposed to be the Most High bending over.

If you are a Thelemite or an actual practicing magician, then you are the scum of the Earth. Not all were willing in their recruitment, only God can now sort out these abominations.

Ask any Satanist about Satan and they'll tell you he doesn't exist. It's the standard response. One look out the window says different. We can see right through the blinds.
You don't know anything, but I forgive you. You guys go on and on about sex trafficking but the fact is trafficked kids or even stranger abductions are exceedingly rare, it's usually friends or family.

And I'm proud to be scum if you view me as such, Crowley has been dead for decades and still triggers the most ignorant people imaginable. Good man.

TMT

Star
Corvus,

No one in this thread has mentioned punishment. You are defending and advocating groups that bake cakes with semen, breast milk, menstrual blood, normal blood and they also r*pe kids and sacrifice them among other hobbies. This isn't a tolerance issue.

Just a little tip, wait until someone actually persecutes you before you play the victim card. Unless you are actually trying to say that child r*pe, torture and sacrifice is okay? Are you trying to say that it's okay?
First no one is making you eat anything so what's the problem? I don't criticize you because you think a cracker and wine is the body and blood of Christ, I just don't eat it.

Secondly prove child rapes, we are not the Catholic Church.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Satan worshipers eat feces and do other deplorable things that just makes your skin crawl. Them kidnapping children is nothing to what they really do behind-closed-doors.

Lurker

Star
Satan worshipers eat feces and do other deplorable things that just makes your skin crawl. Them kidnapping children is nothing to what they really do behind-closed-doors.
And Christians symbolically practice cannibalism. What's your point? Not to mention what Catholic priests actually do.

JoChris

Superstar
You don't know anything, but I forgive you. You guys go on and on about sex trafficking but the fact is trafficked kids or even stranger abductions are exceedingly rare, it's usually friends or family.

And I'm proud to be scum if you view me as such, Crowley has been dead for decades and still triggers the most ignorant people imaginable. Good man.
If people use the Google search Aleister Crowley site:.edu they will see results of academic research about this man.
If you can seriously say he is a good man after reading the less offensive ones then you have no moral conscience.

TMT

Star
If people use the Google search Aleister Crowley site:.edu they will see results of academic research about this man.
If you can seriously say he is a good man after reading the less offensive ones then you have no moral conscience.
I did not use the term good in any moral sense. He was a dick and a very flawed man, but he also was a genius. Like all of us he was multi-faceted, but his hands are clean compared to the prophets of the Old Testament, Mohammad, or the crimes in the name of Christ. Mr.Crowley doesn't need me to defend him though, he went through worse criticism while he was alive, and he endured.

I do not subscribe to your moral code so what you say is meaningless to me, and if you would be honest with yourself you would recognize the wickedness that drapes itself in Judeo-Christian-Islamic morality

JoChris

Superstar
I did not use the term good in any moral sense. He was a dick and a very flawed man, but he also was a genius. Like all of us he was multi-faceted, but his hands are clean compared to the prophets of the Old Testament, Mohammad, or the crimes in the name of Christ. Mr.Crowley doesn't need me to defend him though, he went through worse criticism while he was alive, and he endured.
At least you don't agree with his "morals" then. It doesn't matter how much of a genius Crowley may have been. There have been incredibly evil people over history that were exceptionally intelligent. They used that intelligence for evil purposes.

I have read enough authors to know with exceptionally high intelligence PLUS writing ability they can justify anything. ANYTHING. The undiscerning (i.e. people without bull***t detectors) will fall for it, especially if it justifies something they already want to do but just don't have enough guts to do so without outside encouragement.

I do not subscribe to your moral code so what you say is meaningless to me, and if you would be honest with yourself you would recognize the wickedness that drapes itself in Judeo-Christian-Islamic morality
1. I do not expect you to consciously understand what I typed.
2. Your own definition of wickedness relies on some agreement with the bible's own teachings.

e.g. If people like yourself claim it is evil for God to command Old Testament Jews to kill foreigners committing terrible sins e.g. Canaanites, then you have to condemn the Canaanites who were sacrificing their own children to appease Molech as well. https://www.gotquestions.org/who-Molech.html

If all killing is bad, then YOU should condemn all faiths which perform/ed animal and child sacrifice too.

TMT

Star
At least you don't agree with his "morals" then. It doesn't matter how much of a genius Crowley may have been. There have been incredibly evil people over history that were exceptionally intelligent. They used that intelligence for evil purposes.

I have read enough authors to know with exceptionally high intelligence PLUS writing ability they can justify anything. ANYTHING. The undiscerning (i.e. people without bull***t detectors) will fall for it, especially if it justifies something they already want to do but just don't have enough guts to do so without outside encouragement.

1. I do not expect you to consciously understand what I typed.
2. Your own definition of wickedness relies on some agreement with the bible's own teachings.

e.g. If people like yourself claim it is evil for God to command Old Testament Jews to kill foreigners committing terrible sins e.g. Canaanites, then you have to condemn the Canaanites who were sacrificing their own children to appease Molech as well. https://www.gotquestions.org/who-Molech.html

If all killing is bad, then YOU should condemn all faiths which perform/ed animal and child sacrifice too.
Crowley dedicated his life to the freedom of our species, not to "evil". He never killed anyone or even did anything that would be considered a felony by today's standards. Almost all of the worst things you hear about him are completely fabricated.

And yes I oppose all of the old Aeon religions, even if some of my practice involves elements of them.
Thelema is the religion of the new age.

JoChris

Superstar
Crowley dedicated his life to the freedom of our species, not to "evil". He never killed anyone or even did anything that would be considered a felony by today's standards. Almost all of the worst things you hear about him are completely fabricated.

And yes I oppose all of the old Aeon religions, even if some of my practice involves elements of them.
Thelema is the religion of the new age.
Do you agree with this Christian website's quick summary of your actual belief system? http://www.ukapologetics.net/12/thelema.htm

Obviously you won't agree with the conclusion.

JoChris

Superstar

observer

Rookie
lived in KSA, now in pakistan.
lol my name?
its supposed to be a play on the word "banana" don't think much into it
Black Magick is a problem in Pakistan ?! Amazing, I thought it was a majority Islamic country and thing of this sort would be extremely prohibited.
name, alias you know what i mean lol. Just thought with it being the same as the capital of Bahrain you may be from there. forgive my ignorance to your Banana pun.

observer

Rookie
lived in KSA, now in pakistan.
lol my name?
its supposed to be a play on the word "banana" don't think much into it
Sorry! i have just re read your post and realised it is your relative that lives in said country . my apologies for misunderstanding