We Are The Witchcraft

manama

Star
Black Magick is a problem in Pakistan ?! Amazing, I thought it was a majority Islamic country and thing of this sort would be extremely prohibited.
name, alias you know what i mean lol. Just thought with it being the same as the capital of Bahrain you may be from there. forgive my ignorance to your Banana pun.
Black magick is a huge problem in pakistan.
The only place that truly prohibits it is KSA. Other countries don't care and as a result are suffering badly.

lol it was supposed to be manana but i was too lazy to fix the typo

Tatilina

Star
@TMT I just created my very own ouijia board until I can go out and buy a real one. Any recommendations or suggestions on how to use invocation to call upon the spirts to the board. Any suggestions as to what spirits to call upon? I will recording my each of my sessions . Just curious if you had any success in using one.

Reactions: TMT

Tatilina

Star
I thought this might be a good start, what are your thoughts?

A powerful magic spell incantation that is cast to call forth the night spirits and lingering haunts.

Near to the midnight, find a dark and lonesome place for the most solitude. The room should have a window which can be opened, if not fully, at least partially.

Open the window.

One should prepare by sitting cross-legged on the floor, facing the north.

Clear your mind of all thoughts.

At the stroke of midnight, repeat the following invocation:

Spirits of the night, I beseech thee,
Find favor with mine call and summons,
On the seven winds I beg thee travel,
And greet me in mine presence,
For a speaking of things that need bespoke,
From this moment hence,
Thy powers do I wish invoke,
For things that need be done.

Once this invocation has been spoken, close your eyes, clear your mind and welcome the spirits as they enter. There is no way that one may know how many may come, but remember that they should be greeted, one and each, as they enter. They may appear as apparitions, or one may only feel their presence.

When they have finished their arrivals, you may communicate with them using only the voice of your mind.
https://witchesofthecraft.com/category/book-of-spells/spirit-summoning-spells/

I'm going to post it in my thread, so I can have it ready for my first attempt tonight. I super stoked and excited.

TMT

Star
@TMT I just created my very own ouijia board until I can go out and buy a real one. Any recommendations or suggestions on how to use invocation to call upon the spirts to the board. Any suggestions as to what spirits to call upon? I will recording my each of my sessions . Just curious if you had any success in using one.
I've never used a board, and my invocations haven't gone farther than to Nuit, and to the Angels for banishing rituals and the like.