We Are The Witchcraft

TMT

Star
Nope, because unlike other forms of magick which can be spiritual etc, black magic is based around extreme forms of sinning. The worse you are as a person, the better your black magick works and also because black magic unlike other forms of magick, can only be used to harm other person.
Am i wrong about that? if im misguided by my faith then is black magick a good thing?
Because Parsons wasn't a black magician he was a Thelemic magician.

manama

Star
Because Parsons wasn't a black magician he was a Thelemic magician.
now i am not educated about subject related to the moonchild or the messiah kid but isnt the use of blood sacrifice or human sacrifice necessary for that and that the entire process from sex to birth should be under strong influence of black magic?

if this stuff is involved in thelemic magic then what differentiates it from black magic?

JoChris

Superstar

TMT

Star
now i am not educated about subject related to the moonchild or the messiah kid but isnt the use of blood sacrifice or human sacrifice necessary for that and that the entire process from sex to birth should be under strong influence of black magic?

if this stuff is involved in thelemic magic then what differentiates it from black magic?
LOL no, a tiny bit of blood is used in some Thelemic rituals, but human sacrifice is strictly forbidden as that would be a severe violation of someone's will! We don't even sacrifice animals.
And under the influence of positive aspects, like the moon or nature or the sun or astrology.

TMT

Star

TMT

Star
Everybody makes mistakes. Some people try to correct them. That includes getting rid of questionable friends who have just shown their true colours.
Hubbard was a snake and didn't let on until it was to late. Jack was victimized by him and it was probably Hubbard who tried to get him in trouble with the government.

JoChris

Superstar
That proves nothing at all, seems almost pro-Hubbard and obviously has a bias since he refers to Crowley as satanic.
That is quite illogical reasoning there. Scientologists would not persecute a man writing a book that supported Scientology.
Quote from Russell Miller.
"[it] did its best to dissuade people who knew Hubbard from speaking to me and constantly threatened litigation. Scientology lawyers in New York and Los Angeles made it clear in frequent letters that they expected me to libel and defame L. Ron Hubbard. When I protested that in thirty years as a journalist and writer I had never been accused of libel, I was apparently investigated and a letter was written to my publishers in New York alleging that my claim was 'simply not accurate'. It was, and is." (Bare-Faced Messiah, page ix)

http://www.xenu.net/archive/books/bfm/suppress.htm

Glossolalien

Rookie
That proves nothing at all, seems almost pro-Hubbard and obviously has a bias since he refers to Crowley as satanic.
Crowley was Satanic. These people are the reason so many children go missing each year. These people are Satan's army right here for us all to see. You are supporting people that r*pe children and each other. The references to sodomy as a result of Crowley's work are all over the place. Crossing the abyss, the great work of the magician was about getting butt raped by everyone in the cult and having demons installed. Why do you think in pictures he's using his hands to close his cheeks on his face. We are not blind to his ways. The Oklahoma 10 Commandments controversy must have been a laugh as the actual monument is supposed to be the Most High bending over.

If you are a Thelemite or an actual practicing magician, then you are the scum of the Earth. Not all were willing in their recruitment, only God can now sort out these abominations.

Ask any Satanist about Satan and they'll tell you he doesn't exist. It's the standard response. One look out the window says different. We can see right through the blinds.

Corvus Corax

Established
I can't believe how narrow minded some people are.
How some people jump to condemn, how it seems they would take great delight in seeing people punished for believing differently.

It doesn't take much to start a witch hunt.
Hate seems to be encoded into us as a species.

I'm not much for religion. I was taken to church till I was old enough to object.

But there are somethings I try to live my life by.
Things I try to remember.
Like the good smaritan
Like doing unto others
Like loving thy neighbour

Like tolerance
Politeness
Good manners
Reasonable discussion
Seeing the other side of the story

Done.
Over.

Glossolalien

Rookie
Corvus,

No one in this thread has mentioned punishment. You are defending and advocating groups that bake cakes with semen, breast milk, menstrual blood, normal blood and they also r*pe kids and sacrifice them among other hobbies. This isn't a tolerance issue.

Just a little tip, wait until someone actually persecutes you before you play the victim card. Unless you are actually trying to say that child r*pe, torture and sacrifice is okay? Are you trying to say that it's okay?

JoChris

Superstar
I can't believe how narrow minded some people are.
How some people jump to condemn, how it seems they would take great delight in seeing people punished for believing differently.

It doesn't take much to start a witch hunt.
Hate seems to be encoded into us as a species.

I'm not much for religion. I was taken to church till I was old enough to object.

But there are somethings I try to live my life by.
Things I try to remember.
Like the good smaritan
Like doing unto others
Like loving thy neighbour

Like tolerance
Politeness
Good manners
Reasonable discussion
Seeing the other side of the story

Done.
Over.
Since when is telling the (sometimes painful) truth persecution? You've got incredibly thin skin if you seriously view criticism of "people of questionable character" as religious persection.

To me personally, the reason why any magic (white or black) is forbidden is because it is all deception.

You won't ever see a magician talking about being able to do such awesome tricks only with God's Help, will you?

So what does that tell you about somebody who isn't even grateful (by asking existential questions maybe?) for the life granted seemingly out of nowhere?

Just found this on Youtube and thought it would be relevant here but mind you i've only watched the first 15 seconds or so and saw the orator mentioning Jack Parsons and that's why i'm sharing it here. Hope you don't mind TMT, thanks for the thread by the way.